Nursing Mamas TTC June - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#211 of 230 Old 06-30-2009, 02:06 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammiga View Post
Well, my temp dropped today by over .7 degrees and I'm cramping. I'm 8dpo, and usually get af at 9 dpo, so it's not looking good. I guess b6 didn't kick in this month

That sucks, sorry to hear it. Is b6 supposed to lengthen your lp?

XM,: mama to ds (5/08), dd (9/10) and ds (6/12) ! whale.gif :C.H.S & M.

#212 of 230 Old 06-30-2009, 02:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xekomaya View Post
That sucks, sorry to hear it. Is b6 supposed to lengthen your lp?
It gets mixed reviews, but yes. I really don't want to use any progesterone or anything while nursing, so I was hoping b6 would do the trick.
#213 of 230 Old 06-30-2009, 02:25 PM

Quote:
I need some opinions on when I should test... sorry it's long, I know the whole situation is kinda inconsequential...

The very first possible day I could have conceived (100% accuracy ) is the 20th of June.. i *think* I O'd the 21st or 22nd. That was Sunday or Monday, CM dried up by Monday/Tuesday. Suddenly, I have more fertile fluid, cramping, stretching, and just general "feelings" making me of course want to run right out and test, but I guess I'm only 9-11 DPO.

With my first, I got a bfn @ 12dpo, and bfp at 20dpo - no test in the middle. I want to test frequently enough that I get a good due date, but not too much since I don't have a source of cheap test. Maybe I should order some online...

Maybe Friday (12-14 dpo) and then next Monday if its --? And then, ya know, every 3 days until I get a definitive answer? lol
I test at 14 DPO myself. I really hate the BFN, so I would test the later 14 DPO if I were you. But I also have NO patience, so I'd test like tomorrow too.

ammiga, that sucks. are you taking prenatals? probably, right? i felt like the b-complex in there was good for me, but i was only trying to lengthen a 10 - 12 day LP.

Mama to Nov '08 and June '10
#214 of 230 Old 06-30-2009, 03:34 PM

Afternoon ladies, I decided not to test today. Woke up with baby bean at 6:30 (he slept ALL night!!) and I had a migrain headache, and started puking, and now I've been nauseated all day long since. I tested yesterday and had several BFN's so I'm sure there no need and AF is going to find me soon (again, probably while we're on vaca in Oak Island for the 4th, d@mn AF!!!)

Weird thing is, like Xekomaya, I have EWCM yet again. I'm so confused by my body right now. Thought I O'd, now I have more EWCM but feel like AF is coming. I know you can have EWCM before AF, but not as much as I'm having now, it's more fertile than preAF. Boo, and DH was sunburnt last night so no lovin' for me, and we'll be on vaca with my parents for the next week, so lovin' will be few and far between. Ah, probably not our month. I feel like if I did get pregnant now, I'd be due close to or have to have a C/S around the time of Kamryn's birth/death and I just don't want that anyway. That's her time, and I'm not prepared to share it at this point.

Good luck to all waiting to test.

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#215 of 230 Old 06-30-2009, 04:10 PM

ammiga- sorry! If I'm not pregnant this cycle, I'm going to be more diligent with taking temps next time. I have no idea if my temp it still up, so I'm still testing like mad. I hope it was a fluke for your sake.

SoCaliMommy - yeah, as much as I want it to be a faint +, It's definitely not. I'll probably test at 14 dpo after reading that xekomaya got a bfn on 12 dpo. I also had two women ask me if I'm pregnant out of the blue yesterday. *shrug*

Blessed to be married to my awesome husband since 2006.
Mama to Aidan Robert (Valentine's Day 2008) and Cora Ruth (3-13-2010) :
#216 of 230 Old 06-30-2009, 04:20 PM

CD 37 today. I tested with a $$ test and fmu. I really do think I saw a second line this time but it is probably all in my head. Maybe this test just had a darker antibody strip than the other tests I've been taking? I thought it was light pink but it was super early this morning so who knows. I'd like to hold out until Thursday but I know I'll be testing again in the morning.

Do your families or friends know you are TTC another? I've only told my best friend. My 18 year old sister knows we stopped preventing but I wasn't planning on telling anyone else. My mom went out to my car for DD's wet bag last night and I forgot I had about 7 $$ tests on my passenger seat. She didn't say anything to me when she came in so I'm not sure if she saw them. I'm afraid if I tell more people, they'll always be asking if I'm pregnant yet. What do you guys do?

I'm Amy wife to Joe 11/06 and mommy to Aubrey 3/08 and Levi 4/10
#217 of 230 Old 06-30-2009, 04:34 PM

I told my sister we are TTC. I told a friend today we are not preventing - somehow those seem like different things.

I haven't told anyone else bc DS is 7 mo, several of my friends just miscarried, and for my family - I want to surprise them.

Mama to Nov '08 and June '10
#218 of 230 Old 06-30-2009, 04:35 PM

aims...no one knows we are ttc. I didn't tell anyone last time either cause I didn't want the stress of people asking if I was pg yet. Good Luck I hope that line gets darker!

Tenk...Yay for a full night sleep! We are just getting there and it is so nice!

Random...That's great! Good Luck!

So I started temping 3 days ago and every day it has been 97.70. Can that really happen? It's a new thermometer. It does flash "Lo" afterwards. Does that mean the battery is bad?
#219 of 230 Old 06-30-2009, 06:19 PM

Im sure this is mentioned a lot on here, but I am still nursing my 13 mo old, and because of that, I tend to be dry down there, and I am wondering if this will affect ttc. What kind of things can I do to make sure I have fertile quality CM? Does is help at all to be "in the mood" ?

Jeanna, proud mama to 3 sweet girls!
#220 of 230 Old 06-30-2009, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomacts View Post
Hola all!! I just got my positive OPK and EWCM with cramping today, BD last night. FINGERS CROSSED!!! I will let you guys know when I get my temp spike but I am guessing tomorrow AM!

Where my cycle buddies at?

I think I'm your cycle buddy . I had EWCM today, cramping yesterday, and almost a positive on OPK. My temp dropped today as well, from 97.7 to 97.4, so I think I will O today or tomorrow. I'm on CD15, with typically 28-31 day cycles, so this looks positive IMO. Good luck to you - your timing appears to be perfect!

Quote:
Well, my temp dropped today by over .7 degrees and I'm cramping. I'm 8dpo, and usually get af at 9 dpo, so it's not looking good. I guess b6 didn't kick in this month
. Sorry!

Tabitha ~ devoted wife to my best friend Stephen ribbonyellow.gif and gentle Christian mom to six DSs: notes.gif E - 2/09/00REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifA - 3/05/03superhero.gifA- 6/05/06 guitar.gif H- 2/07/08 jog.gif J - 11/14/10 bouncy.gif T - 8/23/12 + stork-suprise.gif due 9/20/14!  brokenheart.gif DD Janae 10/19/09 angel2.gif
#221 of 230 Old 06-30-2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin_Life View Post

So I started temping 3 days ago and every day it has been 97.70. Can that really happen? It's a new thermometer. It does flash "Lo" afterwards. Does that mean the battery is bad?
It doesn't sound like you're actually reading the memory. Mine has that temp set as like. I don't know, some guideline. you click it on, it goes to lo, then you put it in your mouth or wherever, take it out when it beeps. If you need to read the stored temp you have to hold it longer PAST the 97.70 and not let your finger off until you get it. Sorry if thats not whats going on for you. I actually had to call the manufacturer when I got this thermometer because it didn't work quite like my old one, just similarly enough that I was very confused.

anjanetteopal - having people ask you randomly if you're pregnant is a *good* sign

#222 of 230 Old 06-30-2009, 07:14 PM

Hey is anyone making provisions for their current nursling while TTC? DS is 13 months and has allergies so can't tolerate any milk but mine

My freezer stash is pitiful and I've been thinking about beefing it up a bit, but I'm not even sure I could freeze enough that it would make a difference.

#223 of 230 Old 06-30-2009, 07:30 PM

Jeanna- Try Preseed. I haven't personally but it can't hurt and I've only heard great things about it.

Right after I posted earlier about thinking I actually saw a second line, I checked my CF and it is still creamy but had one streak of red in it . My cervix is still super high. I don't know what it all means.

I'm Amy wife to Joe 11/06 and mommy to Aubrey 3/08 and Levi 4/10
#224 of 230 Old 06-30-2009, 07:30 PM

Quote:
It doesn't sound like you're actually reading the memory. Mine has that temp set as like. I don't know, some guideline. you click it on, it goes to lo, then you put it in your mouth or wherever, take it out when it beeps. If you need to read the stored temp you have to hold it longer PAST the 97.70 and not let your finger off until you get it. Sorry if thats not whats going on for you. I actually had to call the manufacturer when I got this thermometer because it didn't work quite like my old one, just similarly enough that I was very confused.

anjanetteopal - having people ask you randomly if you're pregnant is a *good* sign
You know XM that must be exactly what's going on. I just hit the button once. I will have to see what it does when I hold it down. I guess I should have read the instructions. lol
#225 of 230 Old 07-01-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Oh no! I'm so sorry. I tested today and had a bfn, so I'm losing heart myself. Looks like we may be in the same cycle together again next month.
#226 of 230 Old 07-01-2009, 12:02 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
July Thread

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
#227 of 230 Old 07-01-2009, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin_Life View Post

That same thing happened to me when I used to temp, and I realized that I not only had to turn it back on but hold down the button that turns it on, and after a few seconds it would show the morning temp from memory. Mine is a purple one from cvs maybe?, so I would suggest that you hold down the on button to "find" your saved temp mama, good luck!!!

I decided not to test this morning, I'm still having tons of cramping, and EWCM when I go to he restroom, and my cervix is high and soft to the point that it's blending in with my vaginal wall (hard to find in there) so I don't know what's going on............AF or O........we'll never know..........until they show...............OH NO.............hehe couldn't resist. Cramps so bad I had to take motrin for it actually.

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#228 of 230 Old 07-01-2009, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful2009 View Post
Oh no! I'm so sorry. I tested today and had a bfn, so I'm losing heart myself. Looks like we may be in the same cycle together again next month.
Your temps are still great! You are still totally in the running this month.
#229 of 230 Old 07-01-2009, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aims1029 View Post
Jeanna- Try Preseed. I haven't personally but it can't hurt and I've only heard great things about it.

Right after I posted earlier about thinking I actually saw a second line, I checked my CF and it is still creamy but had one streak of red in it . My cervix is still super high. I don't know what it all means.
hey dont loose hope a streak of red could just be implantation!! thats all it ever is for me

Cat married 4 yrs to DH DS '08 Early October 2010.
#230 of 230 Old 07-01-2009, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenk View Post
Mine is a purple one from cvs maybe?
Yup, that's the one I had trouble with too. Weird little thermometer but it lasted me for-ev-er.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenk View Post
I decided not to test this morning, I'm still having tons of cramping, and EWCM when I go to he restroom, and my cervix is high and soft to the point that it's blending in with my vaginal wall (hard to find in there) so I don't know what's going on............AF or O........we'll never know..........until they show...............OH NO.............hehe couldn't resist. Cramps so bad I had to take motrin for it actually.
Great poem I'm still right there with ya. When are you planing to test?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page