The Obsess Over Every Little Symptom and Test Early thread! - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 349 Old 06-16-2009, 10:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Thanks Skeeter crazy emotions, this thing. Joy followed by doubt followed by joy, etcetera.
So I see you got your +opk yesterday? So you are maybe ovulating today? Great! How are things going, then?
#302 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 12:39 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ok thanks ladies!! I think I can hold out until Sunday..or Monday. Those days aren't THAT far away

Danielle, wife to John, mama to Valley9.24.07
expecting our miracle babies around 5.12.10- praying that baby B grows healthy and strong!
#303 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 02:49 AM

nausia has been my main post ov symptom for the last few months and its awful It started today blah.

Danielle, wife to John, mama to Valley9.24.07
expecting our miracle babies around 5.12.10- praying that baby B grows healthy and strong!
#304 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 07:40 AM

Please look at my chart do you think I ovulated already? I could not BD last night I fell asleep while putting my 3yr old to bed. yikes... is there still time to do it tonight or did it happen?

michelle~carola's and paola's mommy~
#305 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 09:40 AM

The last FRER in the box- I won't keep posting these every day but just this once more! I am of course thrilled to keep seeing lines. I did think that the line would be darker by now though. Is it okay/usual/normal to have it still be this light at 14 DPO? Thanks for letting me obsess!

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/w...do22/14DPO.jpg
#306 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 09:47 AM

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie34 View Post
The last FRER in the box- I won't keep posting these every day but just this once more! I am of course thrilled to keep seeing lines. I did think that the line would be darker by now though. Is it okay/usual/normal to have it still be this light at 14 DPO? Thanks for letting me obsess!

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/w...do22/14DPO.jpg
That looks really dark to me. Do they actually get any darker? Congratulations again!

Living happily and embracing adventures.
#307 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 09:51 AM

Oh yeah- I mean, I think they are supposed to get as dark as the control line eventually. I know it is so fine! It is so funny- I will soon let go of little obsessions like this, really!
#308 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 09:58 AM

Katie... I'll gladly help you obsess! I looked in the FF HPT/OPK gallery, and it looks like it's normal for it to very gradually darken this early. Here are some examples:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7610934.html
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7610992.html
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7611150.html
So your test looks great!!

michelle... I'm not an expert, but it looks to me like you may have O'd on Monday, which would make today too late. Did you BD before then?

AFM.... I'm curious if anyone has experienced this "sign," or perhaps an obsessing side effect. Last night, as I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep (I was exhausted and had been falling asleep on the couch prior to putting myself to bed), I felt like my uterus, maybe my whole pelvic area, was restless, anxious, antsy. I'm not sure if that makes sense. I wasn't cramping or in pain, but I felt like I was very "awake" down there, and it had me tossing and turning, as if I had cramps, but with no pain. Is this just because I'm obsessed? Have you ever experienced this?
#309 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 10:00 AM

Thanks lucyv!
#310 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy_v View Post
AFM.... I'm curious if anyone has experienced this "sign," or perhaps an obsessing side effect. Last night, as I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep (I was exhausted and had been falling asleep on the couch prior to putting myself to bed), I felt like my uterus, maybe my whole pelvic area, was restless, anxious, antsy. I'm not sure if that makes sense. I wasn't cramping or in pain, but I felt like I was very "awake" down there, and it had me tossing and turning, as if I had cramps, but with no pain. Is this just because I'm obsessed? Have you ever experienced this?

I have the same thing going on along with some on and off slight crampy-ness. It has always been one of my early pregnancy symptoms. It just feels like something is going on in there. I have never experienced it when I was not pregnant.
#311 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by party_of_seven View Post
I have the same thing going on along with some on and off slight crampy-ness. It has always been one of my early pregnancy symptoms. It just feels like something is going on in there. I have never experienced it when I was not pregnant.
Wow, I was figuring I was just a freak! Thanks, party_of_seven, you've made my morning!! Even if it doesn't mean I'm pg, I am in a better mood now, for sure! How many dpo are you? I'm at 9 today. Is this a common feeling?
#312 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy_v View Post
Wow, I was figuring I was just a freak! Thanks, party_of_seven, you've made my morning!! Even if it doesn't mean I'm pg, I am in a better mood now, for sure! How many dpo are you? I'm at 9 today. Is this a common feeling?
I'm only 4dpo, but feeling pretty hopeful based on this one symptom and some extreme( and unexplained) exhaustion.
#313 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by party_of_seven View Post
I'm only 4dpo, but feeling pretty hopeful based on this one symptom and some extreme( and unexplained) exhaustion.
I was pregnant once before, and the extreme exhaustion was my first sign! Good luck to you!!!

I just told my DH about what I felt last night, and he told me that at some point during the night, he woke briefly to find me laughing, a long, drawn out, two-part laugh. ha! I don't remember dreaming anything funny, but I thought that was hilarious!
#314 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 02:01 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Can I come obsess for a bit? My thermometer is all right now so I'm not completely sure when I ovulated : . It's usually around day 14 or 15 so I'm going to go off that. Although it kind of seems like I may have O'd around CD 13 so . So I'm either 1, 2 or 3 DPO. That's so freakin' annoying not knowing which one.

We were going to wait until September to TTC but DH/we randomly ended up not following The Plan on CD 10 when we DTD. I've been having some cramping way low in my pubic area. Doesn't seem like the kind I usually get post O, about a week before AF.

Been having spaceyheadyness. Not sure how to describe this. Gah, gotta go! 3YO needs to eat right now. Sorry if this is kind of disjointed! :

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing." ~ Emo Philips tea6.gif

Me, DH, DS1, DS2, November 2012 brokenheart.gif, July 2013 brokenheart.gif, March 2014 brokenheart.gif

candle.gif Waiting on my SunshineBaby om.gif

#315 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 07:57 PM

I am not sure how to make this pic smaller nor how to post a link to it and have it work, so here goes nothing.. (this is suppose to be a thumbnail) I POAS today, this is one of three that came back with a faint line... BFP?? It was in the time limit that it appeared and it has pink to it. IRL, DH sees it too.. what do you think???\ http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...0/DSC06548.jpg
#316 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 08:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommymac View Post
I am not sure how to make this pic smaller nor how to post a link to it and have it work, so here goes nothing.. (this is suppose to be a thumbnail) I POAS today, this is one of three that came back with a faint line... BFP?? It was in the time limit that it appeared and it has pink to it. IRL, DH sees it too.. what do you think???\ http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...0/DSC06548.jpg
It looks too much like those "bfps" that had me all worked up last week and I've been let down way too hard from it. Do not get yourself worked up until it's a clear and visible positive.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#317 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
It looks too much like those "bfps" that had me all worked up last week and I've been let down way too hard from it. Do not get yourself worked up until it's a clear and visible positive.
Thank you for your honesty Mae!! I really do appriciate that. I am feeling pretty level headed about it.. If it is not my month, then we will try again next month, but it sure is fun to hope!
#318 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 08:06 PM

mommymac -- I don't see anything, but it's pretty blurry.... do you have a macro setting on your camera? That should let you focus up-close. Mine is denoted by a flower symbol on the camera.

Jen, former sys admin and current geek , wife to DH , SAHM and Montessori homeschool teacher to DD "Nugget" (05/07) and new arrival DS "Sprout" (03/31/10)
#319 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 08:13 PM

Jenfl I tried darn near every setting, I can not seem to get a better pic.. The more I stair at the test and the longer it has been the more it looks a little indented... Probably just wishful thinking on my part We will see what the next couple days bring.. today is 12 DPO.
#320 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 08:21 PM

mommymac -- Ah, well. If it's a BFP, it'll look better tomorrow or the next day. I had a "wishful thinking" line on a Dollar Tree test at 10 or 11 dpo, too. I managed not to test today (13 dpo). Maybe I will tomorrow, though. But that's my last one this cycle! There's no more in the house, and I'm not going to the Dollar Tree again for a few weeks! (Well, except there's those FRERs, but they're just for ambiguous results on the $tree....)

Jen, former sys admin and current geek , wife to DH , SAHM and Montessori homeschool teacher to DD "Nugget" (05/07) and new arrival DS "Sprout" (03/31/10)
#321 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommymac View Post
I do kinda see something. I wouldn't get super worked up about it yet though. You might try a First Response and test again in the morning with FMU. If you are pregnant that hint of a line will get darker and darker.
#322 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 09:06 PM

mommymac I also see a hint of a line! It looks pink on top to me too!!Good luck!!! Try again in the AM with FMU and see what you get then!! :

I have a question...do any of you just kind of know when you O b/c of a change in mood? Like right now...I have been so pissy tonight and I am only 1dpo!!

everything is getting on my nerves!

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
#323 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 09:58 PM

OK LADIES!!!!! I JUST GOT A BFP on a CBE Digi!!!! Can not mistake "Pregnant"!!!!::::: Guess that $tree test was right after all!!!!
#324 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 10:06 PM

CONGRATULATIONS MOMMYMAC!!!!!!!:::::::::: :::::

Can you post a pic of your new test???

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
#325 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 10:07 PM

Congrats!!! : : :

Details....how many dpo are you? When are you due now?
#326 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 10:09 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter30 View Post
CONGRATULATIONS MOMMYMAC!!!!!!!:::::::::: :::::

Can you post a pic of your new test???

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!
if you wanna see just google "clearblue easy digital pregnant" LOL they all look the same

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#327 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 10:34 PM

Thank you everyone!!!! Here is a pic But Mae is right they all look the same But what the heck!!! I feels good to have one from my camera rather then google
http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...0/DSC06559.jpg

I am 12 DPO and I should be due about 2/26/2010!!!!!! I still can not beleive that it is true!! DH is not even home so you all know before him! LOL--

Here is my baby dust!!! I am passing it off to all of you!!!! Thanks for being so awsome!

JenFL- I am guessing that the movies are right afterall! You know with the fainting upsuspecting women!! lol
#328 of 349 Old 06-17-2009, 10:41 PM

Very nice, mommymac! Have a great pregnancy!

#329 of 349 Old 06-18-2009, 07:50 AM

Congrats, mommymac!!! : That's awesome!!!
#330 of 349 Old 06-18-2009, 09:09 AM

mommymacThanks for posting the test!!! I just like seeing them!! It was me who you were talking about the fainting with!! That is soooo funny!! Congratulations again!! I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!!:

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page