The Obsess Over Every Little Symptom and Test Early thread! - Page 12 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#331 of 349 Old 06-18-2009, 10:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ooohhhoooo.....This morning during my run I got a watery mouth and almost threw up 3 times. That never happens to me...ever. Quite weird. I can't wait to be able to test. I haven't even bought a test yet because I know if I had one I would pee on it. Still only 5dpo. This morning's temp could possibly be an implantation dip. I will have to wait and see tomorrow's to tell.

[drumming fingers/]
#332 of 349 Old 06-18-2009, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by party_of_seven View Post
ooohhhoooo.....This morning during my run I got a watery mouth and almost threw up 3 times. That never happens to me...ever. Quite weird. I can't wait to be able to test. I haven't even bought a test yet because I know if I had one I would pee on it. Still only 5dpo. This morning's temp could possibly be an implantation dip. I will have to wait and see tomorrow's to tell.

[drumming fingers/]
party_of_seven... so glad to hear about your near-vomiting! Can we see your chart?

I'm having more frequent super vague nausea... which I never get, ever, with AF. But who knows. I'm 10 dpo... won't test early, but I can't stop obsessing.
#333 of 349 Old 06-18-2009, 12:01 PM

Skeeter-Ok, I think the baby is already eating my brian!!! LOL!!! Sorry about that! And thank you!!

Party_of_Seven- I just wanted to tell you that extra siliva was one of my first symptoms! While working out, I always felt like if I swallowed it I willl barf for sure.. also at night while sleeping, I felt like I was constantly having to swallow and then I get a yucky tummy from it.. this started at 5 DPO!!!! FX for you!!!!!!
#334 of 349 Old 06-18-2009, 12:41 PM

Congratulationsmommymac!!!!!! ::::::

michelle~carola's and paola's mommy~
#335 of 349 Old 06-18-2009, 03:18 PM

michelle hey how are you??? It looks like you got your crosshairs! I hope your BD timing turned out to be right on!! Good luck!!

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
#336 of 349 Old 06-18-2009, 04:46 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie34 View Post
So I had mentioned that I am spending the weekend with dh and my parents. And my sister lives in this town. And that in the 2 long years that I have been struggling to conceive my first baby with my infertile dh she has had 2 babies? Well, this evening my dad got a call from the pharmacy that a perscription was ready. He didn't know what he had ordered but was curious so me, dh, my Mom and him went over there on our way to dinner. He comes out and says, "It was for M.... it is prenatal vitamins." So apparently she is now pregnant with her third. Her baby #2 is 7 months and she stopped breastfeeding at 6 months, and when her baby #1 was 7 months and she stopped bf-ing at 6 months, she got pregnant with #2.

So she is pregnant with her third and here I am month after month ttc #1.
And I got out of the car at the restaurant and told my famly- I just need 5 minutes alone, and I took a walk, and I started crying and crying and crying. For all ths unfullfilled longing for my children and the passing of too much time and the unfairness of it all.

So I feel crappy about that.
And then, I am feeling really crampy today. So, of course- in the midst of my broken heart busted wide open with longing and sorrow, I get this surge of- well, maybe this cramping is implantaion (10 DPO). And then I just don't know anymore how to handle these surges of hope that never get fullfilled etc.
Katie34 - I'm sorry you went through that. I too have been TTC #1 for 2 years (taking a couple months off here and there along the way), having had 1 miscarriage during that time and have also had my sister-in-law get pregnant and have a baby AND her friend also have a baby in the time we've been TTC our baby. It can be VERY depressing and make you feel like just giving up, I am suffering with you of the heartbreak and longing of the waiting game. All I can do to help comfort you is tell you that you are not alone and that we have to keep going. Each month that goes by is one more closer to actually getting pregnant! I will be sending my : your way.

Leanne wash.gif 34, SAHM married 15 yrs to Josh geek.gif, 37.  brokenheart.gif 8/08, brokenheart.gif 7/10, babyboy.gif born 2/18/12 and brokenheart.gif 4/14. photosmile3.gif 
#337 of 349 Old 06-18-2009, 04:58 PM

katie34~The cramping early on is completely normal. The uterus starts to stretch as the little bean implants and grows and it causes cramping. As long as there is no bright red blood associated with it it is completely normal. I remember being so stressed out with my first because of the early cramping.

Pregnancy can be a scary time, but before long your belly will grow and you will be so excited and buying little blue or pink things! : Try to relax a little and pamper yourself. Hang in there.
#338 of 349 Old 06-18-2009, 05:03 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie34 View Post
Hi, I don't think I am going to do that. This is my first pregnancy and I don't really know how it all works in terms of testing and prenatal care, but I think I am going to go minimal on all the bloodwork and stuff and mostly work with a homebirth midwife. What is Beta and numbers? Sorry- I seriously don't know what that means! I am seeing a doctor (gyno) in July just to ckeck in and right now I am going to interview midwives,I have one strongly in mind that I have talked to on the phone and friends of mine say is great. Then I will see what she says about suggestions for prenatal care as well as what the regular doctor says and do what feels best with all that.
Ooops...I didn't get far enough in this topic thread to see that you actually got your BFP!!! Congrats Katie34!!! : That is awesome! I'm so happy for you, esp. with what you went through at your family visit.

I hope I get my BFP too. I am 11 dpo and hopefully will get a + result when I test tomorrow morning. See, I did a poll by looking on this site and recorded (by putting a mark on a paper) what dpo women were getting a BFP and the majority were on day 12 dpo, so that's when I'm going to do my first test. If it's negative I'll wait a few days and do another. My cycles differ each month (26-34 days long) so I am not sure exactly when I'm late for AF, but sometime in the next few days. I will update once I know for sure.

Leanne wash.gif 34, SAHM married 15 yrs to Josh geek.gif, 37.  brokenheart.gif 8/08, brokenheart.gif 7/10, babyboy.gif born 2/18/12 and brokenheart.gif 4/14. photosmile3.gif 
#339 of 349 Old 06-18-2009, 05:07 PM

NewMom2Be That thread from Katie was written a while ago...since then she has found out she is pregnant!! She tested like 2 days later!!!::: So...Party She is not having cramps or anything...I think she is doing well!!

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
#340 of 349 Old 06-18-2009, 06:37 PM

Hi Ladies!!

Katie I'm SOOO happy for you! I was checking up on you daily on my Iphone with horrible reception so I couldnt respond to you. Congratulations!!

Well, I did in fact get 4 more BFP and 1 Digital BFP. I'm so happy to be home. 12 days away from home is hard with two little ones. And we bought a puppy! he's super cute but feisty as all get out.

I'm feeling very tired and a little urpish I got my first + at 9dpo.
#341 of 349 Old 06-18-2009, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter30 View Post
michelle hey how are you??? It looks like you got your crosshairs! I hope your BD timing turned out to be right on!! Good luck!!
If the Ovulation day was accurate I Ovulated the day we BD twice, lol... So cool... Now the 2ww, actually 11days as it seems I'm 3dpo. haha. this is so crazy

michelle~carola's and paola's mommy~
#342 of 349 Old 06-18-2009, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy_v View Post
party_of_seven... so glad to hear about your near-vomiting! Can we see your chart?

I'm having more frequent super vague nausea... which I never get, ever, with AF. But who knows. I'm 10 dpo... won't test early, but I can't stop obsessing.

Since you asked here's the chart.

:
#343 of 349 Old 06-19-2009, 03:23 AM

I felt AWFUL today. Moody, nausious, migraine...who invented the spelling for nasious anyway...its the Hardest word to spell!

Anyways, I felt so sick and moody and since I cried all day yesterday I almost POAS from the extreme-ness of the situation! but I'm only 6dpo so I wouldn't have symptoms yet. And I'm pretty sure it was from taking a high dose of migraine medicine on an empty stomache. But I can still obsess I want to test tomorrow so bad. But I won't. ... atleast I don't think I will

Danielle, wife to John, mama to Valley9.24.07
expecting our miracle babies around 5.12.10- praying that baby B grows healthy and strong!
#344 of 349 Old 06-19-2009, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle13 View Post
I felt AWFUL today. Moody, nausious, migraine...who invented the spelling for nasious anyway...its the Hardest word to spell!
: those are good signs, if you ask me. Also (nauseated is the proper use of the word. If you describe yourself as nauseous then that means you make ME nauseated by looking or being around you )

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#345 of 349 Old 06-19-2009, 11:07 AM

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
I'm 11DPO and BFN but my temps are still high. I've been really dizzy lately but other than that everything seems really normal.

Me learning.gif+ DH hug.gif + kid.gifDaniel (7/5/10)
#346 of 349 Old 06-19-2009, 11:18 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
: those are good signs, if you ask me. Also (nauseated is the proper use of the word. If you describe yourself as nauseous then that means you make ME nauseated by looking or being around you )
That's been untrue for a long time now. Nauseous is now accepted as being affected by nausea.

from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nauseous

Quote:
1 : causing nausea or disgust : nauseating 2 : affected with nausea or disgust

usage Those who insist that nauseous can properly be used only in sense 1 and that in sense 2 it is an error for nauseated are mistaken. Current evidence shows these facts: nauseous is most frequently used to mean physically affected with nausea, usually after a linking verb such as feel or become; figurative use is quite a bit less frequent. Use of nauseous in sense 1 is much more often figurative than literal, and this use appears to be losing ground to nauseating. Nauseated is used more widely than nauseous in sense 2.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#347 of 349 Old 06-19-2009, 12:00 PM
LZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleRain View Post
I'm 11DPO and BFN but my temps are still high. I've been really dizzy lately but other than that everything seems really normal.
its still early, and dizziness was one of my signs too. test in 2 days.....!!!

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#348 of 349 Old 06-19-2009, 01:12 PM

This TWW thing stinks. The pregnancies that just snuck up on me were so much easier. I'm still hanging in there and trying to be patient. This morning I crusied by the pregnancy test aisle at the store and just looked them over but didn't buy anything yet. I think I will pick up a box of FRER and try to test Sunday morning just for the chance that we could find out on Father's Day. I think that would be neat. I'm prepared for a - result though because the earliest I have gotten a BFP was 10dpo.....so we will see.

I am still having the excessive saliva issue, and I have that lovely metal taste in my mouth too....that won't go away no matter what I eat. I have felt lots of cramps and twinges too, so I'm feeling pretty hopeful.
#349 of 349 Old 06-19-2009, 01:41 PM - Thread Starter

http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1100858 New thread

I've decided to continue hosting... being as I have NO chance of getting pregnant for at least 13 months... I could be the non-hormonal sane opinion for you ladies.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page