The Obsess Over Every Little Symptom and Test Early thread! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-12-2009, 10:46 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
YYYmama I am sorry.......I don't see anything...not even when I invert...BOOO...I was so hoping!

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2009, 10:51 AM

me either! but in real life i kinda see something. but i don't think it's pink!

ohhhhhhhh welllll. i'm not out till i'm out!

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
Old 06-12-2009, 11:03 AM

YYYmama yes...I agree...not out til you are out and your temp is still up too!! Good luck!!!

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:03 AM

Katie34 -- Glad you've found a peaceful space!

YummyYumYumMama -- I don't see anything, either. Sorry. But your temps keep hope alive!

Jen, former sys admin and current geek , wife to DH , SAHM and Montessori homeschool teacher to DD "Nugget" (05/07) and new arrival DS "Sprout" (03/31/10)
Old 06-12-2009, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZP View Post
maybe i just needed a TTC buddy... so sorry for your loss.

I started seeing an RE about 5 years ago, long before TTC! I was having some issues that led me to think i had a hormone imbalance (which look similar to symps of PCOS, but i dont have that)... since we werent TTC, he just put me on BC. (I used to have what my DH refers to as "the week," and it was the week before AF, and I was literally the devil incarnate. SO angry, SO moody, SO SO SO mean. and then 2 seconds later, the saddest pathetic lump you'd ever see. Like PMS on steroids. But, during AF, and one week after, i was quite pleasant and sweet.) also, my cycles were long, although I didnt really track them as closely back then... but they were about every 45-50 days at least. My RE also did my annuals, so he knows all my history. anyway, once i was off BC for a few months, and my cycles were getting progressively longer, i figured i'd get a jump on it.
now i wonder if I got spoiled by having someone so caring and knowledgeable so early on in the process.... and maybe it's added to my impatience. wanting to go the natural route for birth and parenting is difficult to marry with possibly using all themedical tech available to conceive.

i am trying to be patient, and the MC was maybe a lesson in humility and patience for me... both of which i could use more of.

long story longer... that's why i've been seeing RE since the beginning
Now I see... thanks for sharing, and I'm sorry for your loss too. For me, I didn't know how much I wanted to have a baby until after I was pg, and the m/c definitely pushed my desire to get pg again into high gear. Before I was pg, i was much more casual about ttc. I can see how having seen a RE before even trying would put you in a different headspace. Maybe having so much info is causing you to stress, which, for me, seems to affect O.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:23 PM

I think I am getting O pains...

Old 06-12-2009, 12:45 PM
LZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy_v View Post
Now I see... thanks for sharing, and I'm sorry for your loss too. For me, I didn't know how much I wanted to have a baby until after I was pg, and the m/c definitely pushed my desire to get pg again into high gear. Before I was pg, i was much more casual about ttc. I can see how having seen a RE before even trying would put you in a different headspace. Maybe having so much info is causing you to stress, which, for me, seems to affect O.
i think you're right, and my DH agrees.... stress is probably causing it. I bet coming on here every day doesnt help!! with wacky hormones to begin with, it's likely a bad combo!
and on being casual TTC before... i TOTALLY agree- we were the same way. Now it's all I think about. In a bad way. I hate that it's like that, but i just cant help it.
DH said, why dont you just not think about it? I said, well, if we WANT to conceive, then doesnt SOMEONE need to think about it, so i am eating well, and knowing when I'm fertile? its so much easier for him...

Katie - enjoy your weekend... the non-stressing will surely help you!! and so glad yo got to a "happy place," at 9DPO... that's great!!

YYYM- I didnt see anything, butthe pics are blurry- i thought i MIGHT have seen something on the 2nd one...

skeeter- O is good!!!

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I'm obsessing so bad....

How can I be pregnant? Is it even possible that I really ovulated that early? Am I just hoping for these tests to be positives so much that I'll just find a line when theres not supposed to be one there?

Am I being crazy?

Seriously... what are the CHANCES?! I mean seriously.... cd 9?!?!?! WHO IN THE HECK O'S ON CD9?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

I can't be pregnant.... I just CAN'T
Well, you do have some faint lines right?? What happened this morning?? Anythings possible!

Amie 34, DH Jason 34, DS Jacob 5 , DS Joseph 3
Old 06-12-2009, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZP View Post
i think you're right, and my DH agrees.... stress is probably causing it. I bet coming on here every day doesnt help!! with wacky hormones to begin with, it's likely a bad combo!
and on being casual TTC before... i TOTALLY agree- we were the same way. Now it's all I think about. In a bad way. I hate that it's like that, but i just cant help it.
DH said, why dont you just not think about it? I said, well, if we WANT to conceive, then doesnt SOMEONE need to think about it, so i am eating well, and knowing when I'm fertile? its so much easier for him...

Katie - enjoy your weekend... the non-stressing will surely help you!! and so glad yo got to a "happy place," at 9DPO... that's great!!

YYYM- I didnt see anything, butthe pics are blurry- i thought i MIGHT have seen something on the 2nd one...

skeeter- O is good!!!
I know how you feel...my hubby says the same thing. "try to relax...just let it happen...you think about it too much...it will happen when it's supposed to." I think he has it easy too at this point...all he really has to do is the fun part! While I wait, worry and wonder over here. I love the boards though b/c they preoccupy me. While I wait, it is so much fun and excitement to see other peoples storries and to obsess with them, look at their tests. I love it and I don't think it stresses me out more. I kind of thinks it helps b/c it takes the attention off myself. Does that make sense?? Anyway, I really hope things get better for you! I know it is hard not to think about it or worry about it. Like you siad, someone has to!

Old 06-12-2009, 01:28 PM
LZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter30 View Post
I know how you feel...my hubby says the same thing. "try to relax...just let it happen...you think about it too much...it will happen when it's supposed to." I think he has it easy too at this point...all he really has to do is the fun part! While I wait, worry and wonder over here. I love the boards though b/c they preoccupy me. While I wait, it is so much fun and excitement to see other peoples storries and to obsess with them, look at their tests. I love it and I don't think it stresses me out more. I kind of thinks it helps b/c it takes the attention off myself. Does that make sense?? Anyway, I really hope things get better for you! I know it is hard not to think about it or worry about it. Like you siad, someone has to!
You are totally right. It is SO much more fun watching everyone else's stories unfold rather than sitting here wondering at what rate my egg is ripening. lol

A much needed distraction, and it's so nice to be around people who are all going through the same things in their own way. Really helps me to say hopeful, even during my "poor me" times.

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:59 PM

geesh I have to pee so bad but, I still have to hold it for another whole hour so I can use my opk!! UGH!!!

Old 06-12-2009, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter30 View Post
geesh I have to pee so bad but, I still have to hold it for another whole hour so I can use my opk!! UGH!!!
I would just go now

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Old 06-12-2009, 07:27 PM - Thread Starter

My obsessing for the day:

My lotiony cm is now a little yellow and a tad stretchy (nowhere near ewcmish) ... doesnt smell or itch or even look infected, just a little yellow.

Dizzy and nausea spells hitting randomly and frequently. Nearly puked while in the pool for no apparent reason. (was not doing anything that would make me seasick such as laying on a raft with my eyes closed) also in the car on the way home actually had a bit come up but was quickly able to pull over and spit it out.

FF says I went triphasic (first time ever for me)

AFish cramps only lighter.

My boobs don't hurt and they usually hurt for a minimum of a week before AF.

My temps are still up (higher than normal by almost .5 degrees!) though past charting shows temps dropping over the space of several days pre-af.

AF is due Sunday.

I will test Sunday if my temps are still up.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:35 PM

Lauren I finally did!! I felt much better after!! :

MaeI think waiting might be a good idea if that is what you want! I will be waiting!! Good luck and I will send you some good vibes!

Old 06-12-2009, 08:18 PM

Loooongest week EVER!
AF is due sunday..... having quite a bit of creamy CM and i'm always dry dry dry before AF !! *fingers crossed* and so far no PMS symptoms. The last few cylces i've been crampy and whatnot for almost a whole week up to AF and i only had light light cramps once 2 days ago....

Mom to Lizzy born May 2007 & expecting Baby#2 June/July 2010
Old 06-12-2009, 08:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by megviolet View Post
Loooongest week EVER!
AF is due sunday..... having quite a bit of creamy CM and i'm always dry dry dry before AF !! *fingers crossed* and so far no PMS symptoms. The last few cylces i've been crampy and whatnot for almost a whole week up to AF and i only had light light cramps once 2 days ago....
: hoping thats a good sign! personally my boobs dont hurt and thats usually a very strong week-long pre af sign... and they usually hurt so bad I can't even snuggle dd during that time!

Lets hope absence of symptom is a great symptom for both of us!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:50 PM

lucy, LZP, & skeeter, so with you on the "someone's gotta think about it" mentality... heh. it's a fine line between figuring it out and not stressing about it, and i'm not sure how to stay off the stress side, but oh well...

MP, i think testing sunday makes a lot of sense - it seems like all these tests are doing is just confusing you MORE. so far things sound good and so i am hopeful for you

: meg

katie, hope things are going well, gonna stalk your chart in a bit!

being away from the computer makes me realize what a stalker i am. i was in the car thinking about some of you ladies.

afm i'm almost positive i'm out. pink/red spotting, almost thought it was flow but it went away and turned into brown spotting. i feel periody. and, TMI alert, the spotting smelled like a period. : no big temp drop today though! i bet my temp sinks like a stone tomorrow and AF slaps me upside the face with a giant trout. SIGH.

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
Old 06-12-2009, 09:17 PM

YummyYumYumMama -- sorry to hear that. I'll be pulling for you next cycle!

megviolet -- Sending good vibes your way! Interesting note -- my daughter was born May 2007, too!

Jen, former sys admin and current geek , wife to DH , SAHM and Montessori homeschool teacher to DD "Nugget" (05/07) and new arrival DS "Sprout" (03/31/10)
Old 06-12-2009, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post

Lets hope absence of symptom is a great symptom for both of us!

It should be! :
I really hope you don't get AF this weekend.
I'm going to test sunday.

Old 06-12-2009, 10:33 PM

Ok. TMI (if that even exists in this thread lol)

I've been having a bit of creamy Cm, totally unusual for me before my period.
Then just now i wiped and have a bit of pinkish brown mixed in. It's a lot like what you might have at the very end of a period, but mixed into the creamy CM. !! I certainly have never had anything like this before.
And especially expecting my period int he next 48 hours, it always ALWAYS starts with red red blood. Not this.

So i'm thinking implantation bleeding!?
I'm definitely feeling a lot more optimistic now.

What do you think?
It's still too early to test, right? Cus i have to pay $16 for 1 test here so i should wait until my period is past due, right?

Old 06-12-2009, 10:44 PM

megviolet -- That could be good news! What dpo are you?

Old 06-12-2009, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenfl View Post
megviolet -- That could be good news! What dpo are you?
I don't know for sure. I haven't been taking temps, but based on other signs i must be 8-11 DPO. Kind of vague i know lol. i'm BFing too.... so it's even harder to say for sure.

Old 06-12-2009, 11:02 PM - Thread Starter

It's 8pm...aaaand

I'm going to bed.

Yay no kids!

Old 06-13-2009, 01:29 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Blech. 10 DPO bfn no symptoms, not my month. Oh well. Planning for next month. Trying to figure out the best route. We are visiting my parents right now and my sister is coming over with her two babies I just get sad and jealous of others' babies. I want a baby of my own!
Old 06-13-2009, 10:47 AM

BFP 14DPO. Period was supposed to start monday. The second line is faint but still recognizabe. I'll take a pic later. :::
Old 06-13-2009, 11:37 AM

AF yesterday, temp drop today. :

Old 06-13-2009, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma2libby View Post
BFP 14DPO. Period was supposed to start monday. The second line is faint but still recognizabe. I'll take a pic later. :::
Congratulations!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!! I can't wait to see that pic!!

:::::::::: ::

Old 06-13-2009, 12:19 PM

Quote:
CONGRATS!!! :::

trekkie.gifStudent Mama to:  C reading.gif  (9yrs old), R blahblah.gif (5yrs old), F  hammer.gif (3yrs old) and TTC baby.gif #4 since April 2009

Old 06-13-2009, 12:21 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Yummyyumyumso sorry!
Old 06-13-2009, 01:47 PM

Quote:

Congrats!!!! Yay for you!!!!! :

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyYumYumMama View Post
AF yesterday, temp drop today. :

AF for me today too.

User Tag List