The Obsess Over Every Little Symptom and Test Early thread! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 04:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Because sometimes you can't just stay stress free.

It doesn't matter where in your cycle you are, you're welcome here.

Success stories:
Keeta 9 or 10 dpo http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7...06261poas1.jpg
marinak1977 12 dpo
peridot83 10 dpo
Calee
mama_Agnieszka 9 dpo
cicely_m 11dpo
tinynyota 11dpo
MEcatlady17 10dpo
Lillitu AF past-due
JamesMama http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82...m/DSCN0711.jpg
Pinoikoi 8dpo (Digital)
moondiapers 6 & 11dpo http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...pers/again.jpg
Lauren31 11dpo http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...LaurenTest.jpg
becksteracious 12dpo http://s669.photobucket.com/albums/v...t=peestick.jpg
lilviolet http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/s...IMG_4431-2.jpg
loulie http://s157.photobucket.com/albums/t...t=IMG_4182.jpg
HoldensMama 10dpo
songtothemoon 10/11 dpo
momma2libby http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...5021/004-1.jpg
Katie34

When announcing a BFP please use : in your post. I don't mind if it's used in other posts but that way I don't overlook anyones pregnancy.

Also for the sanity of the rest of us, tell us how many dpo your first BFP was and link us a pic if you can

If, for whatever reason, you need removed from our BFP list just send me a private message saying "remove me" and I will, no questions asked.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#2 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 04:53 PM - Thread Starter

took a little longer than usual for me to notice it was time to start a new one, sorry!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#3 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 04:58 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
"It's too early for that to be a temp drop for you. it's implantation and in two days you can see a line! "Quote to me from Lauren31

Yes! Let's believe that! Thank you
And of course thanks to everyone else too. what would I do without others who know how this feels?!!

Also I have my great dh.

Okay- enough of a Katie Pity Party.
How is everyone else?
#4 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie34 View Post

Yes! Let's believe that! Thank you
And of course thanks to everyone else too. what would I do without others who know how this feels?!!
Well, I have to tell myself that expecting the worst does not make the best happen, it just makes you feel down on yourself. Therefor, I would expect the best and the more positive vibes you put out there, the more you are going to get back!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#5 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:04 PM

yay! thanks for the new thread!

Quote:
How is everyone else?
afm, i'm ok... i am nervous about getting my hopes up. i felt so pregnant two months in a row, down to sore nipples, nausea, fatigue, and getting creepy-crawlies while nursing. that last one i couldn't have made up because i didn't even KNOW it was a pregnancy symptom at first!

this month i feel hardly anything at all... some very light nausea and fatigue and sore nipples, but two months in a row so far that has meant nothing but AF. and my $ tree test was soooooo fricking white this morning... no hint of any kind of line at all.

and i have the worry that if this month didn't work, DH might not want to try next month and then *i* might not want to try for a few months after that because we may be moving next summer and i don't want to be 9 months pregnant during a move!

i hate the waiting game!!

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#6 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:05 PM

p.s. lauren every time i look at your chart i feel happy, because your post-O temps have a couple little dips in the 2ww and you still got your BFP. maybe my dip today is just one of those random things! COME ON BABY! you've got a really fun family just WAITING for you....

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
#7 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:06 PM - Thread Starter

I have so much creamy white cm the past couple days... I feel like a lotion dispenser lol

#8 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:08 PM

YummyYum your chart looks GREAT! If you look at the pregnancy charts on FF plenty of then have a day or two or more dip

Maeryn is your BFP official now?
#9 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:20 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
YummyYum your chart looks GREAT! If you look at the pregnancy charts on FF plenty of then have a day or two or more dip

Maeryn is your BFP official now?
the "can you see a line" people are calling ALL of them evap lines

how in the hell have i gotten so many evap lines?!

#10 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:20 PM

Thanks so much to everyone who sees my lines. I might go get a digital tonight to prove it to dp, that's a good idea.

So I've already called my mom and told her I "might" be pregnant. She asked if I would be testing again in a week or two to make sure. I was all like, "Mom, I'm gonna be testing everyday until it's dark, dark, dark."

Oh and I called the midwife cause there's a waiting list here and I'm on the top of it, now. Yay! She's gonna call me back later and let me know if they've worked me in. :::

Malinda, partner to Ryan, Mama to Super-Holden (Nov 2006) and my new little bundle, Declan (Feb 2010)
#11 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I have so much creamy white cm the past couple days... I feel like a lotion dispenser lol
Me, too!! LOL It's so bizarre!
#12 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:22 PM

Maeryn, they don't look like evaps to me. Mine were always sort of white-ish and were obviously not real lines. Maybe that's just my experience, though?

Malinda, partner to Ryan, Mama to Super-Holden (Nov 2006) and my new little bundle, Declan (Feb 2010)
#13 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:24 PM

How many of us are TTC #2, 3, 4, 5 or 6? How many are TTC #1?

I'm TTC #2.
#14 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:29 PM - Thread Starter

I'm working on #3 living #4 total

and i'm going through even with ones testing as early as i am that go on to be actually pregnant people are calling them evap lines!

#15 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:33 PM

Maeryn Since this is a new thread, can you consolidate all your photos onto a new post so we can look at them all in a row? Please?

AFM, ttc #1 still.
#16 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:40 PM - Thread Starter

FRER 6dpo | inverted
$tree 6dpo smu enhanced | inverted | not edited
$ tree 7dpo | inverted
7dpo $ tree undersaturated
8dpo $ tree smu
8dpo $ tree 3mu

#17 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:43 PM

ttc #2!

lol malinda... i also can't imagine waiting a week and testing again. i am not a waiter!

MP, even if every canyouseealine person thinks it's an evap, you would know the best since you're seeing them in person! a lot of the ones where i do see a line, there are always people who vote no. maybe some people go through and vote no on every one they see - you never know! i bet lots of people feel spiteful when looking at sites like this, just like on hotornot.com and such.

#18 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:45 PM

I see lines on the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 6th photos.
Congratulations!
#19 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:48 PM
LZP

Technically, TTC #2. But #1 we wont meet for a long time.

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#20 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 05:56 PM - Thread Starter

blech my hope goes up, then down, then up, then down

I just want saturday to get here so i can either get my af or a "PREGNANT"

and omg dd has me giggling, she's singing "SHAKE MY BOOTEH SHAKE MY BOOTEH" from whatever show or movie it was from... and shaking it actually quite well for an almost 4 year old (and thank goodness in more of a mocking way than a sexual one)

oh and :

Early Pregnancy Signs:
83pts

#21 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 06:03 PM

Maeryn
what is the early pregnancy signs points thing? Where do I find that to play?
#22 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 06:12 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Maeryn
what is the early pregnancy signs points thing? Where do I find that to play?
On FF, below your chart.

and omg i just had another "sign"

something that hasn't happened since pregnant with DD... white flashes in my eyes (my blood pressure was fine while getting them too, they kept a close watch on it because of the flashes)

Just randomly had a few... i'm so excited now! I have NEVER had that happen when not pregnant!

#23 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 06:20 PM

Mentioned: 88 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I hate the early pregnancy signs thing!!!! I had an 88 last month and I was so hopeful and then I totally got my flipping period and I was super depressed. I'm not indulging this month, no siree.

Me + DH + Daniel (7/5/10)
Testing early and often since February 2014.
#24 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 06:26 PM

I am just a free member so I don't think I get that. Just as well, I have very few signs.
#25 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 06:32 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I am just a free member so I don't think I get that. Just as well, I have very few signs.
oh... i wasn't aware it was vip feature but makes sense, i'm vip

#26 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 06:46 PM - Thread Starter

I'm so obsessed

df showed me this: http://208.106.191.145/_media/imgs/articles/a343_v3.jpg

and my first reaction was "psh so unrealistic... if she got preggers on v-day the due date would be november 8th"

#27 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I'm so obsessed

df showed me this: http://208.106.191.145/_media/imgs/articles/a343_v3.jpg

and my first reaction was "psh so unrealistic... if she got preggers on v-day the due date would be november 8th"

BTW, Mae, I agree with YYYM on the canyousealine votes. Some of the tests are absolutely, undoubtedly positive, and they've got "no" votes!

I'm off to take an OPK (hopefully the last one... for a long time!). I've had 3 days of positives, and I'll be shocked if I haven't O'd yet...
#28 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 07:20 PM

omgosh girls!!! I saw all your lines I haven't been able to respond because I have no cell reception but I came to starbucks today. I am so happy for you will we all be in the dame ddc? I o'd on may 29.

I am freaking out a bit. I've gotten 3 positives, all subsiquentally darker but still not super dark. I will test with a frer tomorrow and a frer dig on Friday . Du says it's still really early so it's ok my tests are light. I so wish I could show them off! I'm having like no symptoms. Just sore boobs and bad cramping and like uterus tugging but no naseua and I usually have crazy ms. Oh and I am super tired. I just so want this to be a sticky baby!! But again dh says it's super early. It is right??

I'll keep checking on you and posting when I get reception. Oh and this is my fourth pregnancy and WILL be my third living baby

Congratulations ladies!!!
#29 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 07:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Aimee* View Post
omgosh girls!!! I saw all your lines I haven't been able to respond because I have no cell reception but I came to starbucks today. I am so happy for you will we all be in the dame ddc? I o'd on may 29.

I am freaking out a bit. I've gotten 3 positives, all subsiquentally darker but still not super dark. I will test with a frer tomorrow and a frer dig on Friday . Du says it's still really early so it's ok my tests are light. I so wish I could show them off! I'm having like no symptoms. Just sore boobs and bad cramping and like uterus tugging but no naseua and I usually have crazy ms. Oh and I am super tired. I just so want this to be a sticky baby!! But again dh says it's super early. It is right??

I'll keep checking on you and posting when I get reception. Oh and this is my fourth pregnancy and WILL be my third living baby

Congratulations ladies!!!
I've got tugging, cramping, major lotion-like cm... can't handle the "heat" and its only 73 degrees out!

but no nausea or puking which i was doing by now with both dd and ds... but not with baby #1 that I lost at 13 weeks, that one didnt start until almost 8 weeks along... so maybe it was the daddy? (dd and ds had a different daddy than baby #1... and not df)

#30 of 349 Old 06-10-2009, 08:28 PM

Only because I got a new digital camera yesterday and I am having so much fun posting pictures on the web, I decided to share a photo of my 2 bfn's form today! Dh is like, "Why are you doing that?!" Just for amusement, I don't know. I also recently joined facebook and posted a bunch of my garden pictures today- just cause it is fun to play with my camera and put stuff online!

I see no hint of lines on either of these. I don't expect anyone else to. Just for fun I guess!
http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/w.../7DPO005-1.jpg

anyway- I have heard that people who get bfp's on 7 DPO say they are surprised how early they got it. So it is still early for me.

Okay- also then, here are some garden pictures from today, just for fun! These are my gardens

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww252/Katado22/6.jpg
http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/w...tado22/5-1.jpg
http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww252/Katado22/1.jpg
http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww252/Katado22/2.jpg
http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww252/Katado22/7.jpg

I may not leave these up forever as I get pretty vulnerable about sharing personal actual stuff online sometimes! but I am happy to share them right now.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page