THE ONE THREAD - June 15-22 - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 01:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i should be taken off of the pregnant list. i lost our baby at almost 10 weeks.
we are not ttcing right now...but if/when we decide to, i'll come back.

: blogging about life, beauty, crafting, healing, waldorf...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#362 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 01:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommabeehilly View Post
I'm so sorry.

Danielle, wife to John, mama to Valley9.24.07
expecting our miracle babies around 5.12.10- praying that baby B grows healthy and strong!
#363 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 02:01 PM

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Congratulations Geigerin!!!! :

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
is it possible you only just O'ed the other day?

and yes it's totally possible for your temp to go up in the 30 minutes it took you to get there especially in this heat! Id say the 99.5 to 100.3 change is enough to prove that your thermometer is actually working.

I had that recently (while in my TWW) and so did my step dad at the same time... I have no clue what it is but my mom's thinking some sort of sickness that no doctors are really aware of yet, a constant low-grade fever that spikes every now and again. At the time it was only 60-70 degrees out so I shouldn't have been getting hot flashes (unlike the 100+ heat indexes of this week!)
Thanks, Mae. It's not what I want to hear, but I greatly appreciate your thoughts. I still hope that I am pregnant, and have to keep positive as long as AF stays away, my temps are up, and I'm constantly hungry and peeing a ton. I honestly have no idea when I O'ed as it was the first "normal" month I was charting. All I know is that SOMETHING wacky is going on with my body that I've never experienced before, and a doctor is going to look into it if nothing obvious becomes apparent. For the most part, I feel good, so I'm not super worried, just trying to stay sane and busy.

Living happily and embracing adventures.
#364 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 02:04 PM

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Quote:
I am so so sorry.

Living happily and embracing adventures.
#365 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 02:04 PM

Quote:
So sorry to hear this. Take care, and we will be happy to see you when you are ready.

Ivory, partner to Tom, mama to Ella (12/9/05), Alice (12/8/07), and our newest addition, Rebecca (4/1/10).
#366 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 02:05 PM

Congratulations Geigerin! Wahoo!

Ivory, partner to Tom, mama to Ella (12/9/05), Alice (12/8/07), and our newest addition, Rebecca (4/1/10).
#367 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 02:07 PM
LZP

Quote:
Oh, I am so sorry. Many hugs.

We'll be thinking of you.

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#368 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 03:05 PM

mommabeehilly - I'm very sorry

LZP - : I have no clue what implantation feels like, but I'm so excited/nervous for you that I had to post!

Mae - I want to say the red shoes. It would add some serious spunk to the look, which is almost always a good thing in my book. I think it's the kind of thing you have to try on though. Hmmm...
#369 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 03:12 PM
LZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oztok5 View Post
mommabeehilly - I'm very sorry

LZP - : I have no clue what implantation feels like, but I'm so excited/nervous for you that I had to post!

Mae - I want to say the red shoes. It would add some serious spunk to the look, which is almost always a good thing in my book. I think it's the kind of thing you have to try on though. Hmmm...
I agree on the red shoes- maybe red patent?!?! so fun! - or, you have enough time to hunt around... you could find red and white spectators....?

and, yes, Annie, I'm excited/nervous too... I think. I dont want to get excited or nervous though. i can just focus on my angst about the party... keeps me beyond busy!

ETA: Banana- I was so disappointed to hear that your blood work was inconclusive. (Yes, I said inconclusive, bc i dont believe negative yet...)
i was stalking your chart, and what if you didnt O until CD 22? that would make it not AS long of an LP, and still possible to test negative.
glad you went to the Dr though, just in case. this is an aweful long time. the temp climb looks SO good!!!

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#370 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 03:26 PM

skeeter.... I'm sorry you're feeling so bad today. but don't give up yet! Maybe it's implantation spotting! Is the spotting any different from previous cycles? Your chart does look different this month... a slower rise, an earlier dip, so who knows... : If it is AF, maybe you could talk to an OB about doing an ultrasound to see if anything is going on.

Geigerin Congratulations!!!!!! I'll see you in the ddc. :

LZP... : I hope that's implantation you're feeling!! Glad to hear the mw appt went well too.
#371 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 03:27 PM

Quote:
I am so very sorry... take good care of yourself, visit the pg loss board if you haven't already. It helped me a lot after my m/c. It's a horrible, painful thing to go through, and I wish you peace in your grieving.
#372 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 03:30 PM

Quote:

trekkie.gifStudent Mama to:  C reading.gif  (9yrs old), R blahblah.gif (5yrs old), F  hammer.gif (3yrs old) and TTC baby.gif #4 since April 2009

#373 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 03:39 PM

Yeah, I have quite a while to start looking But since I need them before I can get fitted... I figure why not buy them soon and start breaking them in little by little...

I guess red is a good idea, especially with me... Im not known to downplay much. If any of you enjoy looking at shoes and see any with small or no heels that you think would look good with that dress, feel free to show me them I really don't do good with the shoes... I prefer to stick to being barefoot!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#374 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 04:03 PM

So how do I get on the waiting to O list? We're officially TTC again after our son was stillborn in April. I'd really love to get pg this cycle. It would be a little March pisces... and I'd have a baby in my arms before the anniversary of my son's death... that would be a blessing.

Autumn (1990) Blake (1993) Zoe (2001) Dmitrios (2002) and William (April 2009) born still @ 39 wks - my 4ever
#375 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 05:48 PM

Thank you, pacificbliss, oztok, bananabee, ivymae, lucy, and all well-wishers!!

Quote:
mommabeehilly. I am so sorry for your loss.

Geigerin violin.gif, wife to geek.gif ; mama to 2 cat.gif ; mama to jog.gif and blahblah.gif
#376 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I have quite a while to start looking But since I need them before I can get fitted... I figure why not buy them soon and start breaking them in little by little...

I guess red is a good idea, especially with me... Im not known to downplay much. If any of you enjoy looking at shoes and see any with small or no heels that you think would look good with that dress, feel free to show me them I really don't do good with the shoes... I prefer to stick to being barefoot!
Mae, could you direct me to the pic of the dress again? I'm a costume designer so I have some other outlets that most don't have to look for shoes do you have a specific style in mind? It should distract me from the mind numbingly long time it takes me to O!!

trekkie.gifStudent Mama to:  C reading.gif  (9yrs old), R blahblah.gif (5yrs old), F  hammer.gif (3yrs old) and TTC baby.gif #4 since April 2009

#377 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoOnFiReGlOw View Post
Mae, could you direct me to the pic of the dress again? I'm a costume designer so I have some other outlets that most don't have to look for shoes do you have a specific style in mind? It should distract me from the mind numbingly long time it takes me to O!!
http://www.divabydesign.net/store/p/...l?feed=froogle

Now, the blue underneath in the pic will be scarlet on my dress (my wedding colors are ivory, scarlet and royal blue) and so will the sash I will add at the waist

The style I want is anything with flats or kitten heels that will go with the look of the dress... I love anything from the 30s to the 60s so vintage style is GREAT! and as I said, color can be any of the three wedding colors, whichever would look best with the dress.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#378 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Dawn View Post
So how do I get on the waiting to O list? We're officially TTC again after our son was stillborn in April. I'd really love to get pg this cycle. It would be a little March pisces... and I'd have a baby in my arms before the anniversary of my son's death... that would be a blessing.
I am sorry to read about your son. Wishing you all the best for a BFP this cycle

2twins.gif Twin Girls on November 11, 2010
#379 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyTTC#1 View Post
I am sorry to read about your son. Wishing you all the best for a BFP this cycle
Thanks Kelly!

Autumn (1990) Blake (1993) Zoe (2001) Dmitrios (2002) and William (April 2009) born still @ 39 wks - my 4ever
#380 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Dawn View Post
Welcome! I hope your stay here is short, and that your arms are full again soon.

#381 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 10:32 PM

MI

Best wishes for your TTC and may you get a BFP as soon as possible.

Geigerin violin.gif, wife to geek.gif ; mama to 2 cat.gif ; mama to jog.gif and blahblah.gif
#382 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 11:05 PM

I'm going to be stressed out for the next few days. I just asked XDH to give up all rights to the kids and let DF adopt them when we get married.

He said (omfg) he would actually THINK about it rather than an outright NO.

I mean, I'm sure I put up a fair argument about how this way they can get medical through DF and we wont go after him at all for child support.

Its not like he ever sees them (a weekend every 6 months or so, at his mothers request) and hes really not well off right now... jobless and living with his mother who is losing her home. No need to pay child support probably looks like a really good idea.

SO he should let me know on Friday (DDs birthday) whether or not he will agree to it.

#383 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 11:31 PM

My mom asked for this of my birth father. He declined and still didn't pay child support. However, we just moved out of state and I never really saw him. When I was 21, I had my dad who raised me adopt me as a father's day gift.

I guess the point here is that no matter what XDH says, your kids will know who their real father is...the one who holds their hair when they're sick and meets BFs at the door. It may be easier if it's all legal for insurance purposes (and I can soooo understand that). But, since you're stressed about it, try to think about the positives, no matter what happens.

#384 of 504 Old 06-24-2009, 11:38 PM

DF is already their daddy... and I've heard DS tell DD that he wishes DF were their 'real daddy' because he wants his chin. LOL

I only want it to be legal for the medical/pay raise/not needing to fight the ex in court to let me move out of state with the kids even though he never sees them reason.

That and the day after DF proposed to me DS signed his homework with DFs last name and we had to explain he could only get DFs last name if he adopted him... and his response was 'well why don't you?'

#385 of 504 Old 06-25-2009, 10:32 AM

Just checking in to see how Skeeter's 2WW is going...

Geigerin, congrats!

MP, would it hurt your children's feelings if their dad actually gave up rights? They are going to be lucky either way to have your DF.

Homeschooling mama to DD 3/28/06 reading.gif,  DS 2/27/10 coolshine.gif, Belle the Orange Dog 03/11, and DD babygirl.gif 10/03/2013.
#386 of 504 Old 06-25-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappiLeigh View Post
Just checking in to see how Skeeter's 2WW is going...

Geigerin, congrats!

MP, would it hurt your children's feelings if their dad actually gave up rights? They are going to be lucky either way to have your DF.
Well DS has already voiced to me that he wants DF as his dad and not his step dad...

and I know DD loves him too...

and the thing is (it may seem odd) I would still let their bio dad see them, about as often as he does now... once or twice a year. He hasn't really been active in their lives... even when we were together he would pretty much just go to work, come home and ignore us, sleep... then start over.

#387 of 504 Old 06-25-2009, 10:37 AM

I just asked DS since hes awake now. I explained it all and told him I asked his bio dad to make a choice... and DS said he should let DF be his dad. (He didn't even seem to care that I said he would still see his bio dad... he just shrugged)

#388 of 504 Old 06-25-2009, 11:08 AM
LZP

Quote:

OT: I found a CUTE pair of MJ style with a flower on the top, Red, from Urban Outfitters.... no heel. /OT

#389 of 504 Old 06-25-2009, 11:44 AM

Hey guys! just checking in quick....my son is really sick. I love his doctor. He has a cell phone # that he give out to his parents so they can call him when ever they need him. He opened up his office and saw us last night at 10:30. What a amazing man!! Anyway, he thinks my son has pneumonia. He is going to see him again today and swab his nose to check for any kinds of flu too. DS is running a fever that i couldn't ge down and he was taking tylenol and motrin. The temp was 102.5 even with both of those in him. He has thrown up a few times but, both times were when I gave him meds and he hates the taste so I think they just aren't sitting right with him and he is gaggin on them. I just feel so bad. I hate it when he is sick.

AFM I am fine...still spotting and pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I'm out this month. I was a little upset yesterday but, I am better today with it. My temp went up a little today but, that could be to lack of sleep and sleeping somewhere other than my own bed b/c I had to keep getting up to check on DS and give him nebulizer treatments. I am pretty much not even concerned with myself now that he is sick so...

Happi that is so sweet of you to check in in me!! I feel special!! Thank you!! How are you doing BTW??? Feeling ok??

Mae Your little deal sounds pretty promising!! That would be nice and I understand your needs with medical and what not. Luckily my DH has awesome insurance and he can put my son on it too w/o him being his. Just b/c we are married my son can be on his insurance. Which makes things a lot easier and cheaper for us. My son has asthma and allergies. He always seems to need something. I hope things work out for you and your kids!! Good luck!!

Welcome MI_Dawn I am so sorry about your loss....I hope your stay here is short and you get a BFP very soon. Good luck and lots of

Lucy Thanks so much for the encouragement!! You have been awesome for me these past few days!! I really appreciate it too!!

Well....I better go now...I hope you all have great days!! TTY all soon!!

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
#390 of 504 Old 06-25-2009, 11:49 AM

Temp took a nose-dive but still no AF as of yet... Weird thing is that I have no spotting, cramps or anything pointing to AF yet. I do feel very hot which is weird since my temp is so low...and I definitely feel like I have to puke and can't stay out of the bathroom. Maybe the maca has at least got me back to pre-BC shape...less cramps, no spotting, etc... Any opinions?

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page