THE ONE THREAD - June 15-22 - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#481 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 12:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OMG!!! I go away to New Orleans for 4 days and all of a sudden Beloved and Skeeter both have BFPS!!!! ::::: I am so incredibly happy for you guys!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! See you in the DDCs!!!!!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#482 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 12:58 PM

I know that you are supposed to adjust temps when your times are off but can someone remind me how much. I think that may be why FF has shown my O date. I'm sure I have tho.

DS (03/10) &  DD (06/07) both were/are : waterbirth.jpg homebirth.jpg winner.jpg

#483 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 12:59 PM

Congrats, Skeeter and Beloved!! :

Sprinkle some of that fertile dust around, I'm trying to catch an eggie (I hope!)

Autumn (1990) Blake (1993) Zoe (2001) Dmitrios (2002) and William (April 2009) born still @ 39 wks - my 4ever
#484 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beating Earth View Post
I know that you are supposed to adjust temps when your times are off but can someone remind me how much. I think that may be why FF has shown my O date. I'm sure I have tho.
Looking at your FF Id say you havent Oed yet... you still have fertile cm (watery is fertile too) When that dries up Im sure your temps will rise to show it (and FF wont show you your O day until the third day of temp rise)

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#485 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 02:15 PM

LZP, post a pic Maybe I will see you in the March DDC :

Whatever will be, already is...

#486 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 02:22 PM
LZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
I'll have to post tonight... camera is at home, and i'm here in the office. boo hiss.

WISHING i had it here, but realize i'd be looking at it every 5 min.

i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be in that March DDC!!!! (but not getting my hopes up of course.)

Maybe i will un-join the no-stressers/no-testers, and POAS tomorrow morning... it makes me feel better.

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#487 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 02:28 PM

Do it !

Whatever will be, already is...

#488 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 02:46 PM

Thank you so much to MI Dawn, Happi, Lauren and Grapes for the congrats!! I still can not believe it!!

Happi and Lauren I am so glad to be joining you guys!!

Grapes I am so sorry about AF!: for you that you get that BFP next cycle!! to you!!

LZP OMG!! I can't believe you saw a faint line!! How exciting!! I can't wait to analyze that later!! hehehe!!

AFM... I am doing ok! I had to take DS to the hospital again this morning b/c he is still sick. They did a blood test and hopefully we will find out what is going on soon. I will let you all know. I am kind of nervous about it though. If it's a virus I don't want to get it b/c the fever he was having was pretty high and I could barely keep it down piggy backing tylenol and motrin. I wouldn't be able to take motrin, right?? He has had it for 6 days too! Should I be worried??

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
#489 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 03:03 PM
LZP

Skeeter- I think you've been taking pretty good care of yourself, so i would just drink some extra OJ and make sure to get some light exercise to keep yourself healthy. as far as DS... So glad he is getting some more testing done- fever for 6 days must be so uncomfortable for him, the poor thing, and so stressful and scary for you. what a crappy way to start summer vacation!!!(actually, it's almost July, huh?!)

either way, hopefully, the drs will be able to help him... and they say chicken soup really does help boost immunity and make you feel better faster...

keep him warm and love him up.

AFM,
is it time to go home yet?
Oh- and can someone tell me what this" <3 " means?! i can NOT figure it out...

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#490 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZP View Post
Oh- and can someone tell me what this" <3 " means?! i can NOT figure it out...
: that you'll get a nice, clear BFP when you get home. Can't wait to see that beautiful pic!

By the way, the <3 is a heart! On some other sites such as Facebook it become a little heart when you put it on someone's wall.

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
#491 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 03:13 PM

: CONGRATS SKEETER AND BELOVED!!!! soooo happy for you ladies! wooooo! i haven't been reading the boards AT ALL and was so happy to see this.

LZP - it is a sideways heart! and : for you!

beatingearth, to me it does not look like you have O'd yet... i would say keep DTD until that temp is higher for a couple days!!! of course temps don't tell the whole story, but since your temp is still low and your CM is still watery, i'd keep DTD just in case those cramps are from something else.

i would offer to keep the thread but i haven't been logging on, so i don't think i can keep it up to date! i wouldn't mind some threadkeeper luck, but i just don't have the chance to get online much these days.

afm feeling like i'm starting to get fertile, but my cervix is still low and my monitor still reads low. my temps look slightly different from their usual pattern this month, but in any case i don't think this egg is coming any time soon. i'm going away with DD for two weeks (without DH) starting this weekend, so if i O late AS I ALWAYS FREAKING DO, we don't have a chance this month. come on, egg! HERE EGG!

i just want to ovulate BEFORE day 24 for once. even day 20 would be acceptable! i hate that my cycles are THIS LONG because it just gives me fewer chances to actually try. waiting to O always stresses me out, and the fact that it takes more than 3 weeks is even more stressful. trying to be more chill about it, but UGHHHH i was so hopeful that taking a higher dose of soy would bump O up. i guess next month i'll try the higher dose CD3-7 or even 2-6 or something. if we really end up not having the chance to try this month, i will work harder on getting my diet and exercise routines to where i want them to be.

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#492 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 03:22 PM
LZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyYumYumMama View Post
:
LZP - it is a sideways heart! and : for you!

afm feeling like i'm starting to get fertile, but my cervix is still low and my monitor still reads low. going away with DD for two weeks (without DH) starting this weekend, so if i O late AS I ALWAYS FREAKING DO, that means we don't have a chance this month. come on, egg! HERE EGG!

i just want to ovulate BEFORE day 24 for once. even day 20 would be acceptable! i hate that my cycles are THIS LONG because it just gives me fewer chances to actually try. waiting to O always stresses me out, and the fact that it takes more than 3 weeks is even more stressful. trying to be more chill about it, but UGHHHH i was so hopeful that taking a higher dose of soy would bump O up. i guess next month i'll try the higher dose CD3-7 or even 2-6 or something.

YYYM- i have the same LONG F-ING CYCLES and it is SO frustrating. like great -if this isnt our "month," then we dont have another chance for another actual calendar month... PITA!!!!! and i am SO impatient. see my pp's! I am hoping for you! If soy doesnt work next cycle for you, have you tried vitex? I tried 800mg daily for the whole cycle in April, and had 35 day total cycle, with O on CD 19- it was awesome! this month i was an idiot, and upped it to 1200mg... and messed the whole thing up. i think you can't take soy and vitex at the same time though, so wait till you stop soy. I will try one more cycle with Vitex, then switch to Soy the following if it doesnt work...

Trying not to get too hopeful, since the line ultimately showed up after 10minutes.... but i will think about it all day!

ETA: just realized you are 35 days anyway, but have a long FP... I have super long- ~50 day cycles... this month will likely be 44 days though. i'm reasearching how to reduce FP without negatively impacting LP... i think your soy might be the way, if vitex doesnt do the trick!

#493 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 03:23 PM

Has anyone seen any threads about exercising and TTC for those of us who are trying to shed a few pounds in the time we are waiting to catch the egg? I did an hour workout this morning (30 minutes of walking and 30 minutes of toning). I feel it's a good workout (at least the walking) that could be done quickly and inside since it's so hot here and could be done even after pregnant. If you've seen a thread let me know and if any are interested we could even start a new one and keep track of lost weight. It could be a support system for those of us who either miss the egg or are working to get in shape to TTC.

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
#494 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 03:24 PM

Wahoo Skeeter AND Beloved!!!! It's a good day on the TTC boards.

Ivory, partner to Tom, mama to Ella (12/9/05), Alice (12/8/07), and our newest addition, Rebecca (4/1/10).
#495 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapesBunch View Post
Has anyone seen any threads about exercising and TTC for those of us who are trying to shed a few pounds in the time we are waiting to catch the egg? I did an hour workout this morning (30 minutes of walking and 30 minutes of toning). I feel it's a good workout (at least the walking) that could be done quickly and inside since it's so hot here and could be done even after pregnant. If you've seen a thread let me know and if any are interested we could even start a new one and keep track of lost weight. It could be a support system for those of us who either miss the egg or are working to get in shape to TTC.
If you start one, Ill keep it going after you get your BFP. Im working on 50 pounds in the next year.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#496 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 03:30 PM
LZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapesBunch View Post
Grapes, we'll be running into each other all over the place!!

I think i might take up the upkeep of the thread, since the girl who started it is on a TTC relaxation right now...

here it is - it's weightloss while TTC.. not necessarily only exercise... but it is a good place to go for support...

#497 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 03:34 PM

I mentioned starting a new thread a few days ago, but jenfl if you can do it that would be great. I'm 90% certain that my girls' pox are starting (fevers, naps at 9am, general crankiness x2), and this week may be rough.

I am also pretty sure the spot on my hand was a pox (raised, fluid filled, itched like crazy, is scabbing over) but it doesn't seem to be spreading, so The more I read, the more it looks like it was just a booster pox, so yay for renewed immunity.

ALSO: Spotting at 6dpo yesterday, and hoping it was implantation, not a short cycle. Nothing today, so I'm trying to keep my natural pessimism at bay.

Ivory, partner to Tom, mama to Ella (12/9/05), Alice (12/8/07), and our newest addition, Rebecca (4/1/10).
#498 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 03:35 PM - Thread Starter

hey everyone. sorry I've been out of town for 3 days! I'll update the thread today

Danielle, wife to John, mama to Valley9.24.07
expecting our miracle babies around 5.12.10- praying that baby B grows healthy and strong!
#499 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZP View Post
Grapes, we'll be running into each other all over the place!!

I think i might take up the upkeep of the thread, since the girl who started it is on a TTC relaxation right now...

here it is - it's weightloss while TTC.. not necessarily only exercise... but it is a good place to go for support...
Thanks so much...maybe we could get some sort of post for the next thread that lists all the "members" of the thread and goal/or how much they've lost etc... Similar to the other threads. What do you think?

Oh, and Mae said she would take over the thread some time too so we already have a lineup!

I am one lucky lady!
#500 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 08:28 PM
LZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
OK, so these look not good on screen- in person, it was way way better... and I also took a $tree test when i got home, BFN - but my pee was SO clear... since I couldnt wait. If it is a BFP eventually, I need to learn some patience!!

Here are pics... SO faint, probably an evap... WAY lighter than bublegirl's from this afternoon!!! i did an invert, and a regular.

#501 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 08:47 PM

LZP Your pics didn't work. It just brought me to the log in for shutterfly.

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
#502 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 09:01 PM

Okay everyone, move on over to the fresh new thread!

Jen, former sys admin and current geek , wife to DH , SAHM and Montessori homeschool teacher to DD "Nugget" (05/07) and new arrival DS "Sprout" (03/31/10)
#503 of 504 Old 06-29-2009, 09:39 PM
LZP

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter30 View Post
LZP Your pics didn't work. It just brought me to the log in for shutterfly.
whoops. I'll dump them somewhere else and re-post in new thread... tx Skeeter!

#504 of 504 Old 07-02-2009, 08:33 PM

WOw! I was out of town for a week and now that I am back everyone is pregnant!!! Congratulations skeeter and BelovedK!!! I saw a post congratulating you Beloved, and I had to back track through 500 emails to find the original! WoW!
:::::

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page