THE ONE THREAD - June 15-22 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#61 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 02:37 PM - Thread Starter
 
Danielle13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
Posts: 1,274
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
last night I had really strange dreams. About testing but having black bleeding and brown clots but my test was +. But all the tests were weird. They were pie charts that were 75% green were + or a box with 20 squares was + if 11 or more boxes were colored. Or a branch that was + if all the leaves turned green. And all the tests came with weird insturments. And some were pos, and some were neg and I was freaking out about my clots...

so I took that as a large sign that testing at 5dpo is a REALLY bad idea so I ran into the bathroom and peed before I could even act on my insane urge to test at 5dpo.

ttc makes your crazy.

Danielle, wife to John, mama to Valley9.24.07
expecting our miracle babies around 5.12.10- praying that baby B grows healthy and strong!
Danielle13 is offline  
#62 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 02:37 PM
 
GrapesBunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ugh...I'm so frustrated. I changed my chart settings around some, but it still didn't change my O date. I guess I will just go with the new date and be thankful DH and I didn't stop BDing. I guess I won't really know my real O date until AF or a BFP...

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
GrapesBunch is offline  
#63 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 02:55 PM
 
MaerynPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hubert NC
Posts: 14,540
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapesBunch View Post
Ugh...I'm so frustrated. I changed my chart settings around some, but it still didn't change my O date. I guess I will just go with the new date and be thankful DH and I didn't stop BDing. I guess I won't really know my real O date until AF or a BFP...
Personally, I'm not a website that specializes in telling you when you O from your BBT (wouldn't that be weird if I was?!) but I'm going to have to agree with FF on your current O date.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
MaerynPearl is offline  
#64 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 02:56 PM
 
Jenifer76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: In a mitten
Posts: 2,425
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle13 View Post
last night I had really strange dreams. About testing but having black bleeding and brown clots but my test was +. But all the tests were weird. They were pie charts that were 75% green were + or a box with 20 squares was + if 11 or more boxes were colored. Or a branch that was + if all the leaves turned green. And all the tests came with weird insturments. And some were pos, and some were neg and I was freaking out about my clots...

so I took that as a large sign that testing at 5dpo is a REALLY bad idea so I ran into the bathroom and peed before I could even act on my insane urge to test at 5dpo.

ttc makes your crazy.
Whoa, crazy dream!!!

Jen, Mom to DS (8) , DD (5) & Alli
(1-04) (8-09)
Jenifer76 is offline  
#65 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 03:12 PM
 
Beating Earth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 744
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My chart is in my siggy, can it be put on the list please?

DS (03/10) &  DD (06/07) both were/are : waterbirth.jpg homebirth.jpg winner.jpg

Beating Earth is offline  
#66 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 03:30 PM
 
GrapesBunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, I changed my CM on Saturday and it moved it back to Friday. Saturday I put the CM down as wet since I had a wet spot in my panties when I went to the bathroom once. That was when I was still on the Sinus medication and didn't have any on the toilet paper. Anyway, I am more comfortable with CD15, but I will have to remember that it changed when I am 2 days "late".

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
GrapesBunch is offline  
#67 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 03:47 PM
LZP
 
LZP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 1,708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapesBunch View Post
Well, I changed my CM on Saturday and it moved it back to Friday. Saturday I put the CM down as wet since I had a wet spot in my panties when I went to the bathroom once. That was when I was still on the Sinus medication and didn't have any on the toilet paper. Anyway, I am more comfortable with CD15, but I will have to remember that it changed when I am 2 days "late".
the things we do to make our charts look the way we want them to!!! now we shold all keep a mental note to remind you of this in 2 weeks... you can make a note in your chart on FF about it though, could be a good idea.


Danielle - WEIRD DREAMs! I hope they were induced by implantation.

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
LZP is offline  
#68 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 04:04 PM
 
GrapesBunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LZP View Post
the things we do to make our charts look the way we want them to!!! now we shold all keep a mental note to remind you of this in 2 weeks... you can make a note in your chart on FF about it though, could be a good idea.


Danielle - WEIRD DREAMs! I hope they were induced by implantation.
Yep! I'm definitely gonna need therapy if I don't hurry up and get knocked up!

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
GrapesBunch is offline  
#69 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 04:09 PM
LZP
 
LZP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: PA
Posts: 1,708
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrapesBunch View Post
Yep! I'm definitely gonna need therapy if I don't hurry up and get knocked up!
hey it can't hurt anyway!! when you DO get knocked up, which I'm certain will be soon, you'll have a whole new set of worries...

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
LZP is offline  
#70 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 04:10 PM
 
Lauren31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Suburbia
Posts: 4,075
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Grapes Your O looks right now. It is similar to other months where you O at roughly 97.0 degrees and then step up slowly. : Either way you sure BD'd enough to cover your bases. Also, don't listen if people say that you need to do it less often to be more effective. I think that is only true if there is known sperm issues. It worked JUST fine for me last month!!!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Lauren31 is offline  
#71 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 04:18 PM
 
GrapesBunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 620
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LZP View Post
hey it can't hurt anyway!! when you DO get knocked up, which I'm certain will be soon, you'll have a whole new set of worries...
Lord help us all! LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Grapes Your O looks right now. It is similar to other months where you O at roughly 97.0 degrees and then step up slowly. : Either way you sure BD'd enough to cover your bases. Also, don't listen if people say that you need to do it less often to be more effective. I think that is only true if there is known sperm issues. It worked JUST fine for me last month!!!
I think so too! That's why I was surprised it moved my O date considering I was almost completely dry on Sunday and nothing on Monday.

We don't know of any issues with fertility as of yet, but I plan on scheduling an appointment if AF shows this month. I just saw your chart...y'all were busy! Maybe it will work for us this month too!

So thankful for my DH and beautiful DD (21 months TTC, now 4 months old)  TTC #2 while BF 
I am one lucky lady!
GrapesBunch is offline  
#72 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 05:39 PM
 
skeeter30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Westen NY
Posts: 1,107
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi guys...I am checking back in giving a report...The vistit to my midwfe went well. She says every thing looks good and when she saw my charts she could see that I am clearly Oing and she liked that. She told me that the spotting I am having could be from the BC I was on and her and I both agreed that it looks like it is starting to work itself out. she said it takes some time for the body to get back to where it was before BC so...and I was on it for over 5 years. She told me if it get to be 6 mos to a year and nothing is happening to come back and see her but, she was ver optimistic. She said she thought it would happen befor then. She basically just said evry thing was pink and healthy... I am happy to hear all of this of course. i love talking to her...she is very calm and reassuring. The only thing she said was that I should be taking more folic acid. About 1000mg a day and that you can never get enough of that when ttc. Another thing she said was that things have changed since my last baby (10 yrs ago) and that there were new things for nausea. That made me happy!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone for all the well wishes...I sooo appreciate that!!!

banana OOOH I can't wait to see the out come of your test!!:

Happi I am so excited for you...I am sure your line will get darker so I am going to say a very low key congrats to you right now...I will make it big when you are sure!

Grapes i think your chart looks good right now!! It looks like no matter what, you BD timing was right on so...Good luck to you!!

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
skeeter30 is offline  
#73 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 06:14 PM
 
bananabee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 4,555
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter30 View Post
Hi guys...I am checking back in giving a report...The vistit to my midwfe went well. She says every thing looks good and when she saw my charts she could see that I am clearly Oing and she liked that. She told me that the spotting I am having could be from the BC I was on and her and I both agreed that it looks like it is starting to work itself out. she said it takes some time for the body to get back to where it was before BC so...and I was on it for over 5 years. She told me if it get to be 6 mos to a year and nothing is happening to come back and see her but, she was ver optimistic. She said she thought it would happen befor then. She basically just said evry thing was pink and healthy... I am happy to hear all of this of course. i love talking to her...she is very calm and reassuring. The only thing she said was that I should be taking more folic acid. About 1000mg a day and that you can never get enough of that when ttc. Another thing she said was that things have changed since my last baby (10 yrs ago) and that there were new things for nausia. That made me happy!!

I just want to say thank you to everyone for all the well wishes...I sooo appreciate that!!!

banana OOOH I can't wait to see the out come of your test!!:
Skeeter, that's great about your visit. It's so great to be sure that everything looks good and what you're going through is normal. Also, I have to say I'm so jealous you have a midwife - I just found out that midwives are not legal here in Indiana, so I know my insurance won't cover one, and as I want to give birth in a birth center or hospital, rather than at home for my first, I'm rather bummed. I do have an OB/GYN who is amazing by reputation, so I'm hoping she'll be the next best thing. Calm and reassuring is what I want most in a care provider!!


AFM, I can't wait to test! I've been feeling hot the last few hours and took my temp just now and it's 99, which is super high for me, but I guess normal for pregnancy? My dear dear DH picked up some tests at Dollar General for me. I've been drinking a ton today and had soup for lunch, so guess I might as well wait. DH says wait till tmw. I've also been craving cottage cheese for two days, which is ODD for me...DH got that too. I've been starving for the last two or three days. Guess I should be posting on the obsess thread, but I just can't keep up with them! I had one more colorful bunch of CM today...thought Oh No, AF is coming...but nothing came after that. Oh how to wait till tmw!

Living happily and loving it!
bananabee is online now  
#74 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 06:23 PM
 
skeeter30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Westen NY
Posts: 1,107
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
banana That really stinks about the midwife thing.: I wonder why they are illegal?? My midwife is the only person I have ever been to for my womanly stuff. I am 33 and have been seeing her since I was 18. I love her and I am very confident in her. I know she will be relaxed and let things happen naturally. She is under a doc, just in case too.
Anyway...your symptoms and everything sound super promising. I can't wait to see if you get that BFP in the morning!! I really hope you do!!
:

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
skeeter30 is offline  
#75 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 09:54 PM
 
MaerynPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hubert NC
Posts: 14,540
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I found the perfect wedding dress tonight


and there's no way I could afford it. The thing costs almost as much as my engagement ring and I could never spend that much on something I'll only wear once. But it's definitely change my opinion on what I want... I used to think i wanted a fluffy tulle floor length skirt....

but this is just WAY too perfect for me.

http://a1000.g.akamaitech.net/f/1000...jcs09aud1l.jpg

OMG OMG OMG I JUST FOUND IT SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR LESS THAN 1/3 OF THE PRICE!!!!!!

I'm so excited now!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
MaerynPearl is offline  
#76 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 10:09 PM
 
skeeter30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Westen NY
Posts: 1,107
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I found the perfect wedding dress tonight


and there's no way I could afford it. The thing costs almost as much as my engagement ring and I could never spend that much on something I'll only wear once. But it's definitely change my opinion on what I want... I used to think i wanted a fluffy tulle floor length skirt....

but this is just WAY too perfect for me.

http://a1000.g.akamaitech.net/f/1000...jcs09aud1l.jpg

OMG OMG OMG I JUST FOUND IT SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR LESS THAN 1/3 OF THE PRICE!!!!!!

I'm so excited now!
WOW MAE!! That is super cute!! I love it!!

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
skeeter30 is offline  
#77 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 10:11 PM
 
MaerynPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hubert NC
Posts: 14,540
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I know, right? And I can have the taffeta underneath be appl red or horizon blue to match our wedding colors! AND I can put on a red sash to match myself with my bridesmaids!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
MaerynPearl is offline  
#78 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 10:14 PM
 
skeeter30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Westen NY
Posts: 1,107
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mae I love that idea! The different color taffeta under and or the sash ....that will look really nice! Congrats on finding it and for a cheaper price..that is always nice!

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
skeeter30 is offline  
#79 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 10:49 PM
 
Jenifer76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: In a mitten
Posts: 2,425
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Such a cute dress. Why weren't there such cute options when I got married?

Jen, Mom to DS (8) , DD (5) & Alli
(1-04) (8-09)
Jenifer76 is offline  
#80 of 504 Old 06-17-2009, 10:55 PM
 
MaerynPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hubert NC
Posts: 14,540
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenifer76 View Post
Such a cute dress. Why weren't there such cute options when I got married?
That's been an option since around the 1940s lol... its an audrey hepburn dress!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
MaerynPearl is offline  
#81 of 504 Old 06-18-2009, 07:59 AM
 
HappiLeigh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pemberley
Posts: 2,868
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Adorable, Mae!

Ladies, I'm posting fast and then won't be online for the rest of the day. I tested again, another almost painfully faint pink line. I dunno. I'm pretty sure it's not darker than yesterday. It's also fainter than my BFPs with my DD. I'm 11 DPO and would normally start spotting today or tomorrow. I wish I could post a picture for you all to give opinions, but I couldn't do that privately.

Hope you all have a great day, full of good news!

Homeschooling mama to DD 3/28/06 reading.gif,  DS 2/27/10 coolshine.gif, Belle the Orange Dog 03/11, and DD babygirl.gif 10/03/2013.
HappiLeigh is offline  
#82 of 504 Old 06-18-2009, 08:34 AM
 
bananabee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 4,555
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Good luck, Happileigh! I've got my fingers crossed for you.

Mae, I LOVE your dress.

Well, ladies, this morning my temp has reached higher, but the test was negative. To be fair, my urine was clear like water, and I had a ton to drink yesterday - I was so hungry and thirsty. I'll test again tmw. I don't see how I could not be pregnant right now. Wonder if I O'ed later than FF thought. I just undiscarded the temp I had discarded, and FF changed my O date to CD 19, which makes me only 16 dpo today. I dunno, but I'll keep temping.

Here's my chart, if you want to see. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26ed54

May I ask a dumb question? I got up to pee at 6am, peed in the cup, put a lid on, went back to sleep, came back at 7 to do the test. Sitting there for an hour wouldn't affect anything, would it? I thought maybe I should shake it, but I didn't. It was still as clear as water, so maybe I'll just have to try with more concentrated pee.

Living happily and loving it!
bananabee is online now  
#83 of 504 Old 06-18-2009, 09:19 AM
 
skeeter30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Westen NY
Posts: 1,107
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Banana hey sorry about the BFN this morning...that sucks! Hopefully you are right and the urine just wasn't concentrated enough. I checked out your chart...I am no expert...it is pretty confusing to me too. It looks right now but, have you tried disregarding the two temps that were taken at different times to see what happens? Just a suggestion...I hope you can figure it out soon and maybe someone else will be able to give you better advice than I can. Good luck!!

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
skeeter30 is offline  
#84 of 504 Old 06-18-2009, 09:25 AM
 
bananabee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 4,555
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Thanks, Skeeter. If I discard both temps, it says I O'ed on CD 17 again and raises the coverline a bit. Hmm.

Living happily and loving it!
bananabee is online now  
#85 of 504 Old 06-18-2009, 09:34 AM
 
Oztok5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 623
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mae - That dress is adorable!


HappiLeigh - : and sending sticky baby vibes
Oztok5 is offline  
#86 of 504 Old 06-18-2009, 09:39 AM
 
Jenifer76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: In a mitten
Posts: 2,425
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
That's been an option since around the 1940s lol... its an audrey hepburn dress!
D'oh! Can I pretend I got married in 1939?

So, where is AF today? My temp dropped a little from the day before but still significantly above the coverline. FF says test Saturday but I might tomorrow. Some friends and I are supposed to go out for drinks Friday night (assuming I am not pg -- btw, does alcohol affect your temp).

Jen, Mom to DS (8) , DD (5) & Alli
(1-04) (8-09)
Jenifer76 is offline  
#87 of 504 Old 06-18-2009, 09:54 AM
 
MaerynPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hubert NC
Posts: 14,540
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenifer76 View Post
D'oh! Can I pretend I got married in 1939?

So, where is AF today? My temp dropped a little from the day before but still significantly above the coverline. FF says test Saturday but I might tomorrow. Some friends and I are supposed to go out for drinks Friday night (assuming I am not pg -- btw, does alcohol affect your temp).
Yes it can but how it affects it depend on you. Most women's temps go up, but some go down. And if AF is due Saturday it wont hurt to still go out Friday night. If you're pregnant, none of the alcohol would ever touch the baby as the placenta wont be functional for a couple more weeks, and the alcohol would be out of your system by Saturday night. Of course it wouldn't hurt to take it easy... I sort of overdid it two days before I found out I was PG with DD and by the day I found out I was swearing my morning sickness was a hangover!

It's a safety mechanism built in so that once a woman knows she's pregnant (missed her period) then she can start caring for her baby... but before she knows she's pregnant (before her period is missed) she wouldn't know and would still do everything normal.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
MaerynPearl is offline  
#88 of 504 Old 06-18-2009, 10:01 AM
 
lucy_v's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 364
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
HappiLeigh.... SO exciting, can't wait to SEE a test!

Mae... that dress is so adorable... what shoes would you wear? (I wore a floor-length dress, so I wore cute little ballerina sneakers... very comfy!!) Do you plan to grow your hair out or keep it shorter?

bananbee... do you have another test you can try with SMU? Your temps look promising, at least to my inexperienced eye!

Jenifer76.. I think alcohol can increase your temps, but when I've only had 1 or 2 drinks, I haven't seen a difference. I feel like I always end up testing earlier than I wanted to because of an upcoming night out! And I don't go out a lot, it just seems that my cycle coincides with any plans I have!

AFM... I think I'm having phantom signs from wishful thinking. Everything is super vague... my breasts feel a little fuller, I have the vaguest of queasiness and cramps, I'm tired, but is it just from AF coming? Dunno. I hate the two week wait. I don't want to be pessimistic, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much only to crash. I have a "feeling" for some reason, but I'm trying to ignore it since it could just be the fact that I want to be pregnant so badly!!! But... I WILL be happy today, despite the fact that I'm not pregnant, and despite the seemingly endless rain. I'm so thankful for what I do have... sorry for rambling, but a friend of ours had a horrifying loss in the family last week, and it sort of puts things in perspective.

Good luck and a beautiful day to everyone!!
lucy_v is offline  
#89 of 504 Old 06-18-2009, 10:11 AM
 
Jenifer76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: In a mitten
Posts: 2,425
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well that could explain my slightly higher temp on Wed. morning -- I had a few glasses of rum punch with friends the night before and stayed up later than usual. Thanks for the information, ladies!

Jen, Mom to DS (8) , DD (5) & Alli
(1-04) (8-09)
Jenifer76 is offline  
#90 of 504 Old 06-18-2009, 10:17 AM
 
MaerynPearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hubert NC
Posts: 14,540
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy_v View Post
Mae... that dress is so adorable... what shoes would you wear? (I wore a floor-length dress, so I wore cute little ballerina sneakers... very comfy!!) Do you plan to grow your hair out or keep it shorter?
I'm going to grow it out as much as I can by next summer and probably have it up in victory rolls with flowers... and I can't handle heels anymore so I'd probably go with a cute flat... or maybe kitten heels.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
MaerynPearl is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off