Forum Jump: 

Old 06-19-2009, 03:52 PM
LZP

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenifer76 View Post
I really want a June 2010 baby. One summer baby would be awesome. But I will settle for a baby any month in 2010.
yes, a summer baby would be nice. but no one in our family has a march birthday... so it would be special for us to have that! although, May would be OK too... no bdays in May either. but, like you Jen, i'll take what I can get!!!!

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2009, 05:00 PM

First of a big congrats to all the June BFP's!!! :::
I've been trying to lay super low on these threads so as not to start stressing but I always enjoy reading along even if I don't comment! Anywhoo, I'm in the waiting to O zone. AF showed up but didn't stay long - that doesn't happify me much as I need to start producing an actual uterine lining that's baby friendly. *sigh* I need to be patient with myself though, afterall for the 6 years I was most recently on the pill I had NO period to speak of whatsoever so I suspect it'll take me some time to get back to my own swing of things....
Good luck ladies!!!
Old 06-19-2009, 07:34 PM

Hi, there! Please add me to Waiting to Know!

Sheila, mother to William and Min Hee, wife of David
Old 06-19-2009, 08:06 PM - Thread Starter

I am starting to worry. I had a lot of positive feelings for the first 3 weeks of my cycle, but now that it is the last week I am having negative feelings.

I was a march baby, the 12th and this babe could def. be born on my bday seeing as how I was 10 days late with dd and my EDD would be march 3rd. I would prefer a march 13th baby so he or she can have their own birthday though.

I REALLY wanted a 2009 baby, and am just now geting used to the idea of having a 2010 baby. just let me have a baby!

Question: did anyone have implantation bleeding with one pregnancy but not another? I had it with dd and wont feel pregnant unless I have it again. But its ok to not have it...right?

Danielle, wife to John, mama to Valley9.24.07
expecting our miracle babies around 5.12.10- praying that baby B grows healthy and strong!
Old 06-19-2009, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle13 View Post
Question: did anyone have implantation bleeding with one pregnancy but not another? I had it with dd and wont feel pregnant unless I have it again. But its ok to not have it...right?
I personally NEVER had it.

But every pregnancy is different, even in the same woman. Many women have it with one but not others, many have it with a few but not one, many never have it, many always get it... You'll never honestly know until you get that BFP

Though at least you know if you get it, it's a really good sign! Having never had it myself I don't have that to look forward to as a sign so...

I guess what I'm saying is, keep an eye out for it! But if you don't get it, you are definitely not out of the game!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:29 PM

I can never seem to keep up with this thread, it moves so fast! Congrats to all the June BFP's so far!

I am not temping this month (trying to keep it low stress) but would bet I am close to/have o'd the last few days. Before I had my girls I had ovulation spotting with each cycle, and have had a bit of that today, though now I am second guessing myself and worried that it will turn into another super-short cycle.

Come on uterus, you can dooooooo it. U-TER-US, U-TER-US!

Ivory, partner to Tom, mama to Ella (12/9/05), Alice (12/8/07), and our newest addition, Rebecca (4/1/10).
Old 06-19-2009, 11:56 PM - Thread Starter

*sigh* one of my friends just found out she's pregnant. She has a hard time getting pregnant too. So while I'm : for her I am feeling like my feelings that this was the month were for her. Because in Feb. I had feelings that it was the month like I do this month and it was actually for my other friend who has a hard time getting pregnant, and she got pregnant.

I hope I'm wrong. I really want a baby NOW!

THIS IS MY MONTH!!!!!!!...right?

expecting our miracle babies around 5.12.10- praying that baby B grows healthy and strong!
Old 06-20-2009, 01:43 AM

I'm on a major high right now because DF just called me (on the phone!) which he seems to be making more of a point of doing now that I've complained about him not doing it enough...

but while I was on the phone with him... I was laying down with my legs up and my laptop positioned on my lap so i could still browse mdc while chatting with him... I went to switch positions... and my laptop fell.

and the lid, which is angled down so the edge is only about 1/4 of an inch wide, slammed into the bridge of my nose right between my eyes... and my laptop is NOT light... it's a very large laptop.

So I sat there crying on the phone with my hubby-to-be for 5 minutes, totally unable to stop... with him trying to get my attention to ask me what happened and what I was trying to ask him before it happened (i was asking him his stance on the thread about gender selection and immorality)

When I finally stopped crying and started explaining it to him... I started bawling again because I felt like such an idiot. I mean seriously... who slams themselves in the face with their own laptop?

Hormones SUCK.

I wish af would just start so I can have my 3 weeks of sanity.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 06-20-2009, 01:55 AM

*Hug*

Jen, Mom to DS (8) , DD (5) & Alli
(1-04) (8-09)
Old 06-20-2009, 05:07 AM

Just popping in to say hi--I haven't been totally 100% keeping up with you ladies, but I am reading through.

slgt--try taking a lot of B6 before you get pregnant--that can help prevent some of the nausea/morning sickness.

Happileigh--: Yay!!! Congratulations on your BFP!!! Woo hoo!

Mae--ouch!! Hope your nose feels better! I am the world's biggest klutz, so I think I actually have done something like that before.

Danielle--no implantation spotting with DD. No implantation spotting this pregnancy either. I think it's actually the exception more than the norm, from most of what I hear.

Ivy-- : Gimme a u "U", gimme a t, "T", gimme a e, "E", gimme an r, "R" . . . . (etc etc.) . . . what's it spell??!! UTERUS!! what's it spell "UTERUS" goooooooOOOOOOO Uterus!! : (Those aren't really little hearts--they are pompoms for my cheer. lol!)

I enjoyed seeing all the wedding pictures!! bananabee--I noticed someone commented on one of your pics that you should submit a pic of you in your gown to the Maggie website--does that mean that that is a Maggie Sotero wedding gown? I don't have a handy pic of my wedding dress, but it was similar to this one http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.a...27&style=J1102 The styling up top was a little different--no sequins, but a floral pattern and embroidery in a contrasting color, with bugle beads and swarovski crystals. I loved my dress!

LZP--I didn't think I'd ever end up getting married--and I feel the same way as you do about weddings--hated them before, really like them now! And I really like helping other people plan their wedding stuff too. My wedding was one of the best days of my life--in the next few weeks it will be 6 years of marriage for us! Also--yay for Oing and for positive thinking!!

AFM--so far, so good--I will be 5 weeks pregnant in 3 days. Supposed to go back to the RE for a 6 week ultrasound, so I need to schedule that. I'm going to try to aim for closer to 7 weeks so we can be pretty sure to see a heartbeat. I am a normal level of nervous about miscarriage--but feeling very optimistic, as it seems that things are moving along perfectly. Ie, I feel bad in all the right ways, lol!! I actually gave myself a round ligament spasm just by turning over in bed last night! So things are growing and stretching and changing already. It's funny how something that looks like a microscopic raspberry and then turns into something that resembles a brine shrimp can have such an effect on a person's entire body so quickly!! In other news, I still have the same cold I had before! I've had trouble sleeping due to the headaches, sore throat, swollen glands, sinus congestion, ear pain . . . and then also frequent peeing, dry mouth/throat but too much saliva (????don't ask me how this is possible, I don't know!!) and busy thoughts. Some of it is not so lovely! I just wish I could recover and feel not-sick again. Or even just sick but in an exclusively early-pregnancy kind of way! Still, I'm happy. Enjoying my daughter a lot lately too--she's such a sweetheart.

Hugs and : vibes to all who need them!!
Old 06-20-2009, 08:53 AM

Hi lades! I missed so much! I haven't been able to keep up with you all! I promise to do better next week Congrats to all the BFP's that I missed announcements on :

AFM- I O'd on CD20 (June 18) so could you please move me to WAITING TO KNOW? Wish I could stay down here for the 2ww, since the pregnancy tests are way too expensive here, and I couldn't afford to buy too many of them But alas, coming home tomorrow Anyway, lots of to everyone!! I'm off to the beach

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
Old 06-20-2009, 10:27 AM

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mompy View Post

I enjoyed seeing all the wedding pictures!! bananabee--I noticed someone commented on one of your pics that you should submit a pic of you in your gown to the Maggie website--does that mean that that is a Maggie Sotero wedding gown? I don't have a handy pic of my wedding dress, but it was similar to this one http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.a...27&style=J1102 The styling up top was a little different--no sequins, but a floral pattern and embroidery in a contrasting color, with bugle beads and swarovski crystals. I loved my dress!

AFM--so far, so good--I will be 5 weeks pregnant in 3 days. Supposed to go back to the RE for a 6 week ultrasound, so I need to schedule that. I'm going to try to aim for closer to 7 weeks so we can be pretty sure to see a heartbeat. I am a normal level of nervous about miscarriage--but feeling very optimistic, as it seems that things are moving along perfectly. Ie, I feel bad in all the right ways, lol!! I actually gave myself a round ligament spasm just by turning over in bed last night! So things are growing and stretching and changing already. It's funny how something that looks like a microscopic raspberry and then turns into something that resembles a brine shrimp can have such an effect on a person's entire body so quickly!! In other news, I still have the same cold I had before! I've had trouble sleeping due to the headaches, sore throat, swollen glands, sinus congestion, ear pain . . . and then also frequent peeing, dry mouth/throat but too much saliva (????don't ask me how this is possible, I don't know!!) and busy thoughts. Some of it is not so lovely! I just wish I could recover and feel not-sick again. Or even just sick but in an exclusively early-pregnancy kind of way! Still, I'm happy. Enjoying my daughter a lot lately too--she's such a sweetheart.

Hugs and : vibes to all who need them!!
My dress was Nerida. Oh what a time I had with the dress shop. Ugh!! They had to give me someone else's dress because they overheard my mom say when the wedding was and changed the date in the computer. I was telling them a month earlier because I was moving had to drive across country a few weeks beforehand and needed to bring my dress with me. I was furious!! With all that, there wasn't time to make it fit well, and they just sewed 6 cups into the top...it was huge, and no one would cinch me up tight enough at the wedding, so the whole time I could see my navel and almost popped a nipple out. OH am I so glad THAT is all over!!!

That is so great you FEEL pregnant.

I had another negative cheapy test just now but the C line was between the T and the C. If that's off, then maybe the whole batch was no good. I didn't even get an evap or see an indent. I'll try with an Answer test later today or tmw. I'm starting to get nervous about quitting my narcolepsy nighttime meds in the event I get a positive. Temp is still up, DH is still excited, I am kinda blah with being in limbo. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26ed54

Living happily and embracing adventures.
Old 06-20-2009, 12:53 PM

I'm exasperated now. Tested again. Answer Early Result test...the last test in the house. WHY DO ALL TESTS HAVE TO HAVE DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS?? Didn't remember to put the cap on until 2 mins into the test. The C line was not very dark. I'm gonna go buy some FRERs, I think. The suspense is just killing me. My chart looks good. I'm sick of temping. No AF in sight. I'm hot and irritated. The house is a wreck and I don't seem to get very far with anything I'm constantly hungry, and can't seem to eat enough. *sigh* I saw Mental last week, and they had a lady with a hysterical pregnancy...that's what I feel like. It's all in my head.

Old 06-20-2009, 02:25 PM

Can someone please tell me what is going on with my cycle!?! AF is still not here and my temps are still above the coverline. Yet the digital HPT said negative yesterday -- and I definetely feel like AF will be here any second. Grrr.

(1-04) (8-09)
Old 06-20-2009, 02:42 PM

Jenifer76 -- You and me both!

Jen, former sys admin and current geek , wife to DH , SAHM and Montessori homeschool teacher to DD "Nugget" (05/07) and new arrival DS "Sprout" (03/31/10)
Old 06-20-2009, 02:48 PM

Wow! This seems to be an odd cycle for everyone!

AFM - Well I tested this morning and I *think* I see a super super faint line...it does have color BUT I could just be wanting to see two lines so bad at this point that my eyes are tricking me! I don't have a camera so I can't post it, but trust me ladies, this thing is light....I've been using the $tree tests and have noticed that it always stains a bit? Ah well...I'm going to wait a while then whip out the Answer tests I have in my secret stash

trekkie.gifStudent Mama to:  C reading.gif  (9yrs old), R blahblah.gif (5yrs old), F  hammer.gif (3yrs old) and TTC baby.gif #4 since April 2009

Old 06-20-2009, 03:07 PM

MFG, congrats on the super faint might be your eyes playing tricks on you line!

I think we need a new category: Dying to Know.

Old 06-20-2009, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabee View Post
MFG, congrats on the super faint might be your eyes playing tricks on you line!

I think we need a new category: Dying to Know.
I second that!

so i put the test up to the sun and it shows better by the sun, but still way too light that dh can't see it...so I still think its my eyes playing tricks :

trekkie.gifStudent Mama to:  C reading.gif  (9yrs old), R blahblah.gif (5yrs old), F  hammer.gif (3yrs old) and TTC baby.gif #4 since April 2009

Old 06-20-2009, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenfl View Post
Jenifer76 -- You and me both!
And me. So glad I'm not alone. May we three be moved to Dying to know (the 3ww)?

Old 06-20-2009, 04:00 PM - Thread Starter

ok who all needs to be moved to dying to know?

Old 06-20-2009, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielle13 View Post
me!!!!

Old 06-20-2009, 04:14 PM

Quote:
That would be me! Jenifer76, too, I think.

Jen, former sys admin and current geek , wife to DH , SAHM and Montessori homeschool teacher to DD "Nugget" (05/07) and new arrival DS "Sprout" (03/31/10)
Old 06-20-2009, 04:30 PM

Thank you Danielle!!

Old 06-20-2009, 04:34 PM - Thread Starter

OMGOSH you guys!! I just tested...and it was a fainter than faint bfp...well I'm not counting it as a bfp unless it darkens over the next week but it came up in 1 minute or less!! I took pics, but you can't really see it in them. well you kinda can....ONE MINUTE THOUGH!!! I hope it's real!!!

8dpo
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o.../june097-1.jpg

Old 06-20-2009, 04:39 PM

Quote:
OMGOSH you guys!! I just tested...and it was a fainter than faint bfp...well I'm not counting it as a bfp unless it darkens over the next week but it came up in 1 minute or less!! I took pics, but you can't really see it in them. well you kinda can....ONE MINUTE THOUGH!!! I hope it's real!!!

8dpo
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o.../june097-1.jpg
It looks good! Its a tad darker than mine was

Old 06-20-2009, 04:50 PM - Thread Starter

heres after 6 minutes, the test said invalid after 10

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...nadio/june.jpg

Old 06-20-2009, 05:25 PM

The pic looks pretty blurry when I zoom in, but I do think I see something! Yea, Danielle!

Old 06-20-2009, 05:35 PM

Started spotting so I think the hag is finally here.

(1-04) (8-09)
Old 06-20-2009, 06:09 PM

Me too for the no AF and wanting to know wtf is going on. If af isn't here tomorrow something's wrong.

Old 06-20-2009, 06:22 PM - Thread Starter

ok, I hope you all don't get annoyed with me...but here is a super clear pic. From my cell phone.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...90620-1213.jpg

User Tag List