The Obsess Over Every Little Symptom and Test Early thread! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 225 Old 06-29-2009, 01:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We just got back home from the 4 day stay in the hospital. I'm going to try to re-start temping tommorrow morning. The thing is I will be waking up every 4 hours to give my daughter breathing therapy.... We shall see what the future holds....: :

michelle~carola's and paola's mommy~
#122 of 225 Old 07-01-2009, 12:39 AM - Thread Starter

I have to add michelle-mg to our BFPs huh? XD

Got any pics?

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#123 of 225 Old 07-01-2009, 12:45 AM - Thread Starter

WOW LADIES!!!!!

26 bfps in the 3 months I have been running this thread! Lets keep it up!!!!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#124 of 225 Old 07-01-2009, 09:55 AM

BFP pics: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...g/SSPX0007.jpg (inverted colors)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...g/SSPX0009.jpg ( au naturel)

::::

michelle~carola's and paola's mommy~
#125 of 225 Old 07-01-2009, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle_mg View Post
This is SUCH a big fat positive!

I can't wait to start obsessing... I O'd today, I believe, and we've dtd for the past 3 days... c'mon eggie, let that spermy-guy in!

Autumn (1990) Blake (1993) Zoe (2001) Dmitrios (2002) and William (April 2009) born still @ 39 wks - my 4ever
#126 of 225 Old 07-01-2009, 12:04 PM

MI_Dawn : for you and also : that you get your BFP first time out!!! Good luck!!

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
#127 of 225 Old 07-04-2009, 10:55 PM - Thread Starter

*pokes dead thread*

#128 of 225 Old 07-05-2009, 10:03 AM

Lmao!!

Michelle and Bill w/: Newton,our yorkie + 11yo DS, Mark, and on 2/10/10 ...Elinor!
#129 of 225 Old 07-05-2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter30 View Post
MI_Dawn : for you and also : that you get your BFP first time out!!! Good luck!!
Me too!

I'm obsessing already. My husband actually asked me "Honey, why are you squeezing your breasts?" *snerk* I'm only 4-5 DPO for pete's sake, but I'm checking for symptoms.

Autumn (1990) Blake (1993) Zoe (2001) Dmitrios (2002) and William (April 2009) born still @ 39 wks - my 4ever
#130 of 225 Old 07-05-2009, 06:09 PM - Thread Starter

Woooo I think I oed....

Not that I can get pregnant but I have BIG hopes for my unable to get pregnant body for this next year until I CAN!!!!! Im going to use MYSELF as a guinea pig for what the TWW is like when not pregnant without any hope of becoming pregnant.

#131 of 225 Old 07-06-2009, 10:01 AM

I really REALLY didn't want to obsess, but this being our first attempt TTC, I'm realizing that mindset was naive. LOL.

I wasted 3 IC tests already (on 7, 8, and 10 DPO (i.e. today)... BFN, obv.). I'm trying not to let it get me down because I know it was early. I still have hope, and am obsessing over every little symptom. I'm pretty happy w/ my timing and my temps so far, so IMO, it's not over till AF!!

GL to everyone else in the TWW (MaerynPearl, I'll be interested to hear what your "symptoms" are! LOL!)

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#132 of 225 Old 07-06-2009, 03:17 PM

Hi! I would like to join in if I can. I am 8dpo and wanted to test the day after O. Stupid, but I feel like this is torture...waiting and waiting.... I broke down and tested, even though I knew it would be negative. Why do the tests have to be so cheap at the dollar store? I just feel like I can test and toss, test and toss...lol! I feel like a wasteful maniac.

I also, of course, pay attention to every....single....twinge/pang/cramp...and blog them. It will be fun to see in retrospect. I have had two drops in temp, but not below baseline. 4dpo and today.

This is my first actual 2ww, so this is new to me, all 4 times I have been pg it's been a surprise. I do have a lot of pulling/crampy/pangy feelings in my lower abdomen....very vivid dreams, and two bloody noses. (not normal) I have been paying a lot of attention in the last few months since my m/c's so I know this isn't normal....butttttt that doesn't mean anything!

I am on progesterone supps and they are gross...just so you know. It's hard to monitor cm when using them too.

Congrats to all of you who have your bfp's!

Artist, teacher, wife and mommy to DSS, DD1, DD2 and surprise baby girl on the way, 7/12!

#133 of 225 Old 07-06-2009, 08:14 PM

Dull pangs in the right ovary... still... comes and goes. Could be anything... 5-6 DPO now (depending on whether you're looking at FF or Ovusoft...) and obsessing... of course I am... of course...

#134 of 225 Old 07-07-2009, 09:13 AM

ArtsyHeartsy, I agree. The cheap-ness of HPTs really does nothing to help our obsession. Only feeds it.

AFM, temp drop today. Still .3 about coverline, but I'm not happy about it. However, it's probably not worth it to stress about this since it's CD 11 and this could be implantation, right? Gahhhh... please just humor me. (x posted)

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#135 of 225 Old 07-07-2009, 09:56 AM

A little temperature rise today (6-7DPO)... s'more creamy CM and a teeny bit of breast tenderness...

Not that I'm obsessing or anything...

(xposted - of course)

#136 of 225 Old 07-07-2009, 10:35 AM

I posted here over a week ago about well, testing early and what not. Well, i guess I didn't really O when I thought. I thought I O'd on the 19th of June (no temping, it's too stressful for me and DH) but I was using OPK's. So I'm going to assume i geared up to O and didn't O because AF didn't show and I'm clearly NOT pregnant. Not sure why I would expect my cycle to be normal, I just had my first PPAF on June 1st after my son was born in July last year. So here i am on CD 38 waiting for O or AF or something to happen (I prefer NOT the latter of course) and I kinda feel like I O'd on Friday night/Sautrday morning time frame (we shall see). I did go from EWCM to a ton of creamy on Monday tho, so that's a good sign I guess. I'll keep you posted tho.

Congrats to all the BFP's!!!

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#137 of 225 Old 07-07-2009, 06:17 PM - Thread Starter

1dpo... symptoms? backache, crampy and SUPER hungry. Couldnt temp the past few days but I am positive I oed. My temps should be up tomorrow morning from where they usually are to prove it.

Its so much fun to do this when I KNOW Im not pregnant. You wouldnt think so but it is!

#138 of 225 Old 07-07-2009, 06:37 PM

I am peeing on sticks repeatedly even though we werent technically trying until next month.......

femalesling.GIFMama to intact DS Dec 06 and intact DS May 10......Looking to declutter 2012 items in 2012! (27/2012)

#139 of 225 Old 07-08-2009, 07:44 AM

Yay! temp went back up this AM! Higher than usual on 12 DPO, so hopefully this is good news. Also perhaps the FAINTEST of faint li .... ooh, I'm not even going to say it! Don't want to jinx anything. Let's just say it's really tempting to go pick up a FRER. (x-posted)

We shall see! *twiddles thumbs*

#140 of 225 Old 07-08-2009, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndzies View Post
Yay! temp went back up this AM! Higher than usual on 12 DPO, so hopefully this is good news. Also perhaps the FAINTEST of faint li .... ooh, I'm not even going to say it! Don't want to jinx anything. Let's just say it's really tempting to go pick up a FRER. (x-posted)

We shall see! *twiddles thumbs*

Hoping to see some good news from you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amie 34, DH Jason 34, DS Jacob 5 , DS Joseph 3
#141 of 225 Old 07-09-2009, 02:42 AM - Thread Starter

2dpo... sick

if i didnt know i was for a fact not even possibly pregnant... id swear i was

i am sick to my stomach, have a headache and have hardly moved all day

#142 of 225 Old 07-09-2009, 07:40 AM

Could I please be moved to waiting to know. I am 6 dpo now. Trying very hard not to obsess...but it is so hard. I really don't want to test until next week...but two of my friends from college are coming to visit this weekend...and well...both of them are pregnant. I want to be in the club so bad!!! I have been crampy...and had a dull pain in my lower back the past few days. Really hoping!!! Ds has been talking a lot about a baby sister lately...maybe it's a sign...hahaha!!!

Lyndsi~ wife to Justin, mama to Waylon (7/06) Orin (3/28/10) and a surprise arriving in Octoberbellycast.gif

#143 of 225 Old 07-09-2009, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waylonsmama View Post
Could I please be moved to waiting to know. I am 6 dpo now. Trying very hard not to obsess...but it is so hard. I really don't want to test until next week...but two of my friends from college are coming to visit this weekend...and well...both of them are pregnant. I want to be in the club so bad!!! I have been crampy...and had a dull pain in my lower back the past few days. Really hoping!!! Ds has been talking a lot about a baby sister lately...maybe it's a sign...hahaha!!!
I hope this is your month!

I'm 8-9 DPO and I'm soooooo trying to keep away from the sticks. I think I should tell DH to hide them or something. I'm so impulsive.

#144 of 225 Old 07-09-2009, 09:53 AM

MaerynPearl, sorry you're not feeling well.

GL to everyone else in this agonizing TWW.

AFM, I'm 13 DPO. AF is due tomorrow. I had another teeny temp rise today, and my chart is officially looking different than my other ovulatory charts... (http://fertilityfriend.com/home/lyndzies) but I can't seem to pee a BFP. I had what I thought were faint lines on ICs yesterday, but tested in the afternoon w/ a FRER and BFN for sure. This morning used another IC, and the same very very faint line... evap? It came up w/in the time limit (and photos below were snapped in the time limit).

I'm wondering IF I'm MAYBE pregnant, if perhaps my chart indicates that I implanted on 11 DPO and that there just isn't enough HCG to really show up yet? Bleh, this is an awful wait! Thanks for taking a look (and tweaking, if you feel like it) my pics. I swear there's something slight there IRL, although posting them here makes me feel like a crazy person.

Original
Inverted

Still holding out hope. My bbs are very tender (could be pre-AF) but I have this other strange symptom, too... after I eat (this is gross, sorry) I don't feel nauseated, but I do burp and feel like a little "comes up" if you know what I mean... like I could puke if I was near a toilet. :P

#145 of 225 Old 07-09-2009, 09:58 AM

your chart looks good!!! and your symptoms sound great too - i had that light nausea/burpiness super early on with DD! i am AWFUL at detecting lines unless they are glaringly obvious, but hopefully other people with better eyes will give you opinions.

afm 4 dpo and i am feeling blah about my chart. a quick search through the FF chart gallery for pregnancy charts with low post-O BBTs has ever so slightly cheered me up, and so have some of the BFP charts on here... gah, i hate how crazy i drive myself with temping, but i can't seem to take a break without driving myself MORE crazy. then i feel dumb for letting one stupid number on a thermometer get me so down. SIGH.

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#146 of 225 Old 07-09-2009, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyYumYumMama View Post
your chart looks good!!! and your symptoms sound great too - i had that light nausea/burpiness super early on with DD! i am AWFUL at detecting lines unless they are glaringly obvious, but hopefully other people with better eyes will give you opinions.
Well, I'll just keep feeling positive about the symptoms and the temps, then. And it's okay that you don't see any line. I wholeheartedly expect to be told that I've got crazy goggles on!

Quote:
i hate how crazy i drive myself with temping, but i can't seem to take a break without driving myself MORE crazy. then i feel dumb for letting one stupid number on a thermometer get me so down. SIGH.
I feel the same way! And I'm probably not going to get an accurate temp tomorrow, which is driving me NUTS!!! My good friend... hehe, my KD, actually... hosts an open mic but he's out of town so I told him (a while ago) that I'd cover for him while he's away. The open mic, if there's good attendance goes till the bar closes (2:00 a.m.) so my sleep/waking time is going to be all kinds of wonky!

Hang in there.

#147 of 225 Old 07-09-2009, 01:37 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
You arent crazy

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...mpy/test-1.jpg

now give it a day or two to get dark and thaat will be an undeniable bfp

#148 of 225 Old 07-09-2009, 02:02 PM

MaerynPearl, thanks for the tweak! I'm cautiously optimistic.

Do you think it's even worth it to poas anymore today, or should I just be a good girl and wait? LOL!

#149 of 225 Old 07-09-2009, 02:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Do you think it's even worth it to poas anymore today, or should I just be a good girl and wait? LOL!
if you DONT drink a bunch first and hold your urine for several hours (4+) then I see no reason not to pee on a cheapie... but save your urine when you do the cheapie because if that one shows another line... im going to beg you to do a FRER LOL

#150 of 225 Old 07-09-2009, 02:21 PM

Quote:

I saw it right away on the original : Miss you ladies!

Mommy to one champagne.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page