Does late ovulation mean poor egg quality? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-14-2010, 01:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I Oed on CD 27 and now am 8 weeks pregnant.

With #2 My EDD was moved back 6 weeks from LMP (wasn't charting then so that was all I initially had to go on) so that would have had me O around CD42 and she is a perfectly healthy and happy two year old!

orngbiggrin.gif mom of three with stork-suprise.gif on the way

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2010, 12:41 AM

My sons were conceived on day 70-something and day 80-something respectively. I o'd on day 18 with this new babe but the cycle was drug-induced.

Proud mom to superhero.gifds2 (7/05), angel2.gif ds 1 (born into heaven at 38 weeks 11/03), and 5 more angels angel.gif (4/02) angel.gif (7/10) angel.gifangel.gif (11/10) angel.gif (11/12)

Old 04-17-2014, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessieBird View Post

I'm one who's hoping that's not true. I ovulated on cd 23 this cycle and got a nice visible BFP at 9 dpo. I'm now 14 dpo and the line is almost as dark as the control. When we were TTC DS, I had very short cycles with ovulation as early as cd11 sometimes and it took a year and a half to conceive. This time, it was only my 4th postpartum ovulation (max) and all cycles had ovulation at around cd20-24 with very short LPs and here I am, knocked up in record time. Only time will tell how healthy #2 is, but I'm pretty sure that it's sticking nicely. I hope this gives you some optimism!

You have given me so much hope jessiebird!!! Im ttc our 1st and i ovulate pretty late in my cycle and my lp is only 11 days and after reading that "my eggs are no good" and 11 days could be "too short "for implantation, reading your post has cheered me up no end! Thank you so much X
Old 04-17-2014, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond55 View Post

You have given me so much hope jessiebird!!! Im ttc our 1st and i ovulate pretty late in my cycle and my lp is only 11 days and after reading that "my eggs are no good" and 11 days could be "too short "for implantation, reading your post has cheered me up no end! Thank you so much X

Ps congrats by the way hope it all goes great for you!
Old 04-17-2014, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theatermom View Post

Nope! I've always had long cycles, and 3 of my 4 babes were "late" O's. My first was conceived on day 101 or so. Yes, that says one hundred and one. He's now a healthy happy nearly 9 year old.

GL!
This post has made my day!! Just what i need to hear right now. thank you for sharing x

User Tag List