Nursing Mamas TTC July ~ Roll Call Please Check In - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#421 of 502 Old 07-26-2009, 07:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliMommy View Post

Anyone ever get water/stretchy cm on cd 9 or 10 ? It has me stumped and then i'm getting sick, i've had a soar throat & headache that started on 7/24 which is cd9.

yes! that totally happened to me last cycle (may 21 09). it was cd9 for me too and it totally coincided for me with a cold. so, huh, i wonder if being sick does things to your CM? i guess it would make sense. did you temps go up at all too? just curious.

hope you're feeling better soon!

and ps steelermom -- CONGRATS with the nightweaning going well! am a little jealous we tried to night wean DS once or twice, but he clearly wasn't ready : hehe. but at least know he is sleeping MUCH longer stretches. whew.
#422 of 502 Old 07-26-2009, 08:41 PM

Please add me to the TWW. I am almost 99% sure I O'd on the 21st, with my temp shift and other signs. Not hopeful we caught is, since it was unexpected, but there's always a little chance

: and 3 dd's (5, 4, 17 mos) and anticipating Michaela Skye (after my late daddy Michael.) May 26th 2010
#423 of 502 Old 07-26-2009, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juleslane View Post
Please add me to the TWW. I am almost 99% sure I O'd on the 21st, with my temp shift and other signs. Not hopeful we caught is, since it was unexpected, but there's always a little chance

We O'd unexpectedly and thought we had zero chance but got a shocking BFP friday night! Good luck!

Amie 34, DH Jason 34, DS Jacob 5 , DS Joseph 3
#424 of 502 Old 07-26-2009, 10:36 PM

Oops, I never asked to be moved to the TWW, and here it is 11DPO. Which is actually super exciting, since I have not had more than a 9 day LP since December (first PPAF). No testing yet, because I am not confident in our chances this month, but just having a 'normal' LP is something to celebrate. ::

My chart, if you want to stalk.

Ivory, partner to Tom, mama to Ella (12/9/05), Alice (12/8/07), and our newest addition, Rebecca (4/1/10).
#425 of 502 Old 07-26-2009, 10:54 PM

Anyone else expecting their period July 31 or Aug 1 and getting ready to test this week!?!? Tomorrow is 10DPO for me I believe....*not quite sure when I O'd as I didn't temp this month*

I don't have any tests at home yet....I'm thinking about putting DD down for bed and running to the store to get some for tomorrow morning! LOL! I wanna take a FRER tomorrow morning...and then I'll take a dollar store test Tuesday, FRER Wednesday, dollar Thursday, and FRER Friday and see what happens.

This week has taken SO LONG to get here!! LOL!

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

#426 of 502 Old 07-26-2009, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtara2003x View Post
Anyone else expecting their period July 31 or Aug 1 and getting ready to test this week!?!? Tomorrow is 10DPO for me I believe....*not quite sure when I O'd as I didn't temp this month*

I don't have any tests at home yet....I'm thinking about putting DD down for bed and running to the store to get some for tomorrow morning! LOL! I wanna take a FRER tomorrow morning...and then I'll take a dollar store test Tuesday, FRER Wednesday, dollar Thursday, and FRER Friday and see what happens.

This week has taken SO LONG to get here!! LOL!
Well you've got it all worked out huh? lol Good luck to you!! Hope to see some BFP's from you soon!

#427 of 502 Old 07-26-2009, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivymae View Post
Oops, I never asked to be moved to the TWW, and here it is 11DPO. Which is actually super exciting, since I have not had more than a 9 day LP since December (first PPAF). No testing yet, because I am not confident in our chances this month, but just having a 'normal' LP is something to celebrate. ::

My chart, if you want to stalk.
Looks good!! When do you plan to test?

#428 of 502 Old 07-27-2009, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bublegirl1 View Post
Looks good!! When do you plan to test?
I'm not sure. I am tempted to wait until 14DPO, just for the sake of knowing that a BFN is not an error/too early, ya know? We'll see if I can hold out. Of course, if tomorrow's temp is higher, I doubt I'll be able to wait.

Ivory, partner to Tom, mama to Ella (12/9/05), Alice (12/8/07), and our newest addition, Rebecca (4/1/10).
#429 of 502 Old 07-27-2009, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivymae View Post
I'm not sure. I am tempted to wait until 14DPO, just for the sake of knowing that a BFN is not an error/too early, ya know? We'll see if I can hold out. Of course, if tomorrow's temp is higher, I doubt I'll be able to wait.
haha yeah I know it's too tempting isn't it?

#430 of 502 Old 07-27-2009, 01:53 AM

subbing
#431 of 502 Old 07-27-2009, 10:03 AM

I'm back to waiting to O

Month 8 of ttc, here we come...
#432 of 502 Old 07-27-2009, 11:29 AM

Ah I'm supposed to wait until the 31st to test.
I happened to be at my favorite baby store and bought some cheapo tests and OPK's just in case. Okay the OPK's are for murphy's law to kick in. I hope to get a BFP then have to give the OPK's to a friend or something lol!

And I've caved and POAS three times...negative of course! But I think I can wait until the 31st now. My last two cycles have had a 7-9day LP soooo I'm past that! Yay!

DH and I - totally winging life with our four children, DS1 (6.5yrs), DS2 (5yrs), DD (3yrs) and DS3 (1)!

#433 of 502 Old 07-27-2009, 11:32 AM

Tested today (10DPO) and got a BFN! I keep trying to stare at it to see if I even see so much as a SLIGHT line...and i got nothin!

I might skip testing tomorrow and just test Wed. We'll see if I can hold out.

Still feeling very "full" in the uterine area.

And I didn't get a BFP with my daughter until 15DPO! And I was testing starting at like 10DPO so you just never know?

Still a bummer though!

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

#434 of 502 Old 07-27-2009, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammiga View Post
I'm back to waiting to O

Month 8 of ttc, here we come...

#435 of 502 Old 07-27-2009, 12:02 PM

Just checking in - we're on vacation but what better way to spend a 2ww than by the pool in FL? So, I'm 7dpo today and had a secondary estrogen surge temp drop to 97.6 yesterday and a jump to 98.4 today! Coverline is 97.3. So far it's looking decent to be a longer LP (it's been 9 days for the last 4-5 cycles) and I'm taking 100mg B6 to help lengthen it so we will see. Don't feel pregnant at all, but who knows. Thought about testing tomorrow with a FRER but will probably wait until Wed., AF is supposed to show Thursday.

Our hotel's internet is out but DH rigged up his cell phone to his computer so we have some internet (can't post on MDC from my cell phone for some reason even though I have internet on it)

Anyhoo - fingers crossed that this is the cycle!!

Rachel, knit.gifwifey to 2twins.gif (3/06), tandem nursing mama toenergy.gif(7/08) & babyboy.gif (4/11) and missing brokenheart.gif (7/09, 2/10, 7/10) 
#436 of 502 Old 07-27-2009, 12:46 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
updated list to here

rollergirl~ cd 9 i woke up late but with a temp of 99.34. Then yesterday i ended up with ewcm that was pretty stretchy. hmmm maybe i'll O earlier than the past few cycles. My Chart

Epona~ Where do you want to be added on the list ?

bublegirl1~ If you want to be added to the list please let me know where you want to be added.

ammiga~ on af finding you.

ivymae~ :

kalamos23~:

Little grey mare~:

xtara2003x~:

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
#437 of 502 Old 07-27-2009, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xekomaya View Post
It's scary right? I'm way more afraid I'm going crazy than of having to try another cycle.
ha ha ha, this is so me. i'm actually really scared of the bfn because that means I really am just a nut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenk View Post
Ok, I have a confession.....(feel free to ignore)

I am so stress out with work right now, and our "team" is doing so poorly that my boss is coming down on us pretty hard right now. I keep thinking, if I just get pregnant this cycle, I'll be put on bed rest (not complete bed rest but very minimal activity) and then I can be home with Bodie all the time, and not be bothered with work. Now, you are probably wondering why I would be on bed rest, well my near uterine rupture durning labor with Bodie means once my uterus starts to stretch they are concerned it could become unsafe if I'm too active, there for, sitting at home not working too hard would be recommended. That sounds like a plan, right???? I know, stupid reason (we obviously want another one anyway, but I'm thinking about work too) OH, and I'd still get 100% of my pay...........see, that's a great reason.

K, i'm done whining....
Wow, I think the bed rest would be hard, but not having work stress + still get paid? That's kind of awesome! My BFF was hoping for a surprise pg because she hates work too. You are not alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bublegirl1 View Post
We O'd unexpectedly and thought we had zero chance but got a shocking BFP friday night! Good luck!
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtara2003x View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little grey mare View Post
Ah I'm supposed to wait until the 31st to test.
I am trying to make myself wait til the 31st as well. My non-pg LP is 12 days, so that would be Friday. I want to do it Wednesday at 10 DPO so bad! I bought a three pack of hpt's last night, though, so I'm armed and dangerous...

But my temps have been "fine". High enough (a degree over coverline), but about half a degree lower than my previous two pregnancies. However, my temps were at least half a degree lower than the pre-ov temps used to be. So I do not know what to make of this, and use my uncertainty as reason to wait on the testing...

Mama to Nov '08 and June '10
#438 of 502 Old 07-27-2009, 06:23 PM

Still no AF, and this is CD 40. : I am afraid to test, especially since I think it's just a fluke due to nursing. I'd have to go buy one, since I don't have any anyway. Besides, I was having cramps yesterday, and swore AF was coming. No symptoms though. With DD I was nauseated a couple hours after my BFP, at CD 33.

-
#439 of 502 Old 07-27-2009, 06:34 PM

I guess I'm waiting still waiting to catch the first PP egg. Had my first PPAF in June, but nothing since so I'm thinking it was a fluke? Good luck to everyone!!
#440 of 502 Old 07-27-2009, 06:49 PM

crossing my fingers for the momma's waiting to test goooood luck

as for me i just been soo sore from the car reck and not being able to see the chiro until wednesday is killing my back and then I start watching my friends daughter wednesday from 8-5pm perfect timing lool just give me 1 more week lool but it is ok i need the extra money.

I throught my period was going to start today when looking at maid of honor dresses i had cramping and just feel ill but nope noo period today still waiting
why does the wait have to be soooo long?

Amanda mom to Mahmoud 7-20-06 and Kareem 8-23-08
#441 of 502 Old 07-27-2009, 08:06 PM

You can remove me. Since I weaned dd in May, I've moved over to the ONE thread. Baby dust to everyone here! :
#442 of 502 Old 07-27-2009, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Still no AF, and this is CD 40. : I am afraid to test, especially since I think it's just a fluke due to nursing. I'd have to go buy one, since I don't have any anyway. Besides, I was having cramps yesterday, and swore AF was coming. No symptoms though. With DD I was nauseated a couple hours after my BFP, at CD 33.
My first cycle was 43 days long, and I'm on CD15 of the 2nd cycle, don't get me wrong, I tested daily, but I'd say being the 1st cycle it's gonna be weird mama, good luck tho!!

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#443 of 502 Old 07-28-2009, 02:36 AM

filiadeluna- I love your daughter's name! Isobel is our number one girl name atm.

I'm on CD 15. My last cycle was 47 days long so I wasn't expecting to O for a little while yet. But I had a little EWCM yesterday and a ton of it today. Do you think I might be O'ing? I didn't think PP cycles would regulate this quickly... this is only my 3rd cycle pp. I think I'll start testing 2 weeks from today with cheapies and test every third day or so until bfp or af. DH and I decided we're going to try to BD every day (started CD 13) this month. We're really busy so it will be harder than it sounds but it will be a fun challenge . Hopefully something will come of it.

for everyone!

I'm Amy wife to Joe 11/06 and mommy to Aubrey 3/08 and Levi 4/10
#444 of 502 Old 07-28-2009, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aims1029 View Post
filiadeluna- I love your daughter's name! Isobel is our number one girl name atm.

I'm on CD 15. My last cycle was 47 days long so I wasn't expecting to O for a little while yet. But I had a little EWCM yesterday and a ton of it today. Do you think I might be O'ing? I didn't think PP cycles would regulate this quickly... this is only my 3rd cycle pp. I think I'll start testing 2 weeks from today with cheapies and test every third day or so until bfp or af. DH and I decided we're going to try to BD every day (started CD 13) this month. We're really busy so it will be harder than it sounds but it will be a fun challenge . Hopefully something will come of it.

for everyone!
That's funny because while I was thinking O wouldn't be any time soon, last night I had (not a ton) but definite EWCM, I did the test and stretched it many times trying to break it down, but it did not break down and continued to stretch, OH and my CP is HSO. I don't tell DH anything any more, and I didn't test so I'm not positive, but when I started to um well you know, DH said, "are you ovulating?" and I was like, I have no idea, I didn't test.....hehe.....of course, I might not be, but it was funny that he asked. LOL

Kalamos, I'm so excited for you (jealous that you're at the beach) and can't wait for you to test!!!! We're going to Hilton Head on Saturday morning, and man do I need a freggin vacation.

My meeting yesterday went ok, much easier than I expected for sure, but so glad it's over!!!

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#445 of 502 Old 07-28-2009, 09:48 AM

Tenk - my DH likes to think he can tell when I'm O'ing just by my attitude he does have a very valid point! Even when we weren't TTC, I was definitely more...ahh...eager! when it was the "right" time of the month

So I caved and tested AGAIN.
And there is the faintest lightest barely visible line there. I pulled out all my other tests to see if it was just an evap line that had happened before, but...umm...no! Out of like 27 other strips , nothing has ever come up like this. Sooooo....I tested again at 4am and it was still the same faint faint faint line.
I'm trying to track down my camera cord so I can fuss around with them on the computer.

DH and I - totally winging life with our four children, DS1 (6.5yrs), DS2 (5yrs), DD (3yrs) and DS3 (1)!

#446 of 502 Old 07-28-2009, 09:49 AM

Oh and I should say that I told DH I was more relaxed about TTC now, and really I am. I haven't even attempted to take temps for awhile now. But he doesn't know just what I'm up to which is really kinda fun! If and when I do get a BFP it'll be a total surprise to him and I'll have to think of some cool way to tell him!

#447 of 502 Old 07-28-2009, 12:30 PM

Anyone never get a BFP until 14 or 15 DPO?

I'm trying not to get discouraged..but I just took another test and it was a BFN. I'm on 11DPO. With my daughter, I took tests 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 DPO and got all negatives and didn't get a BFP until 15DPO which was when my period was due.

I SERIOUSLY feel like I could be pregnant. I keep getting these uterine pains and they are the same kinds I got when I was pregnant with DD. I ONLY got them while pregnant too...like if I stood up to fast I'd get this sharp pain.

I took a test (the Answer kind) yesterday (10DPO) and today (11DPO) and they were both negative. I just had DH go to the dollar store to get dollar tests and I'll take one of those tomorrow. I'm feeling kinda bad..which is how I felt last time..but then lo and behold I really was pregnant! :

Just wondering if any of you ladies don't get your BFP's until 14 or 15 DPO too.

Thanks!

#448 of 502 Old 07-28-2009, 01:01 PM

tara, i had a bfn at 10 dpo w/ ds, then bfp at 14 dpo (normal 12 day lp, so by then it was 2 days late). same for my sister w/ her current pregnancy.

little grey mare, exciting! i have only told my sister and mom we are ttc, so after a while i really needed to talk to dh about how i was processing things and when i o'ed. he is in grad school and said he appreciated it. even though he knows we are ttc, i think he wanted the advance warning this time.

so i think this cycle is not it for me. i don't know, i just have a feeling. i know it's illogical and the science-minded will not like it, but i think our bodies just know things and tell our minds. anyway, i really think we might have actually caught the egg but it didn't implant. well, a few months later is better for us anyway.

Mama to Nov '08 and June '10
#449 of 502 Old 07-28-2009, 02:24 PM

Hi I'm Tracy, currently ttc with a 2.5 year old frequent nursling! I haven't gotten my cycle back yet at all, so just winging it here! We've been wanting to TTC for 4-6 months now (and probably sooner if you ask my dh), but its hard without having a cycle. I thought I possibly O'd around the 17th (which would put me at 11 DPO) but when I went to test yesterday I was out of tests! : So I need to get out to the store soon to test because I think its a possibility. Although I;ve "thought I've O'd" like 10 other times, so I think its just the anticipation from waiting and waiting and waiting. I haven't had a cycle in over 3 years--thats so crazy to me!! Anyway, glad to join you all here!!

DD Emma, 3 yrs and #2 Sept 10
#450 of 502 Old 07-28-2009, 03:06 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
updated list to here

Little grey mare~Hope your tests get darker

hanamays~ Welcome

tracyb928~ Welcome. I put you under 2ww let me know when you need to be moved.

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page