Nursing Mamas TTC July ~ Roll Call Please Check In - Page 9 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#241 of 502 Old 07-16-2009, 10:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliMommy View Post

xekomaya ~ What does the OSOM stand for? I think you can call their hotline # and complain but it's not worth it since it would take them forever and they'd probably just send some a coupon off to buy another one of the same test

Going by the other two cycles were i o'd on cd24 both those lp's were 13day lp's.

OSOM is actually the brand name. Manufacturerd by Genzyme. Crummy about the digital. Hopefully by the time they would send you a replacement you won't need 'em for a couple years at least

XM,: mama to ds (5/08), dd (9/10) and ds (6/12) ! whale.gif :C.H.S & M.

#242 of 502 Old 07-16-2009, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuba_River View Post
hi everyone,

just checking in--I lurk here but don't have much to report, since I still have no AF (23 months pp and counting). But, DS is starting to nurse less and eat more solids and I'm really hoping that my body will kick back into gear.

Baby dust to all!
ugh! i was 22 mos. until mine came. i was starting to worry i would have to wean, or radically reduce nursing sessions. i hope yours comes soon!! keep the faith in your body!
#243 of 502 Old 07-16-2009, 11:36 AM - Thread Starter

Yuba_River~ Hopefully af will show up so you won't have to reduce feedings to get af.

AAM~ 15dpo and not pregnant clear blue digital and still no AF yet
i may go out and buy some 99cent store hpts today

Kami(30)knit.gifDH(34)Alex(9),brokenheart.gif(4/05) brokenheart.gif(7/05),Ryker(7)brokenheart.gif(11/10) 
rainbow1284.gif Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant

#244 of 502 Old 07-16-2009, 11:43 AM

on the bfn SoCali, it's still good news that af hasn't come, with dd I got a mix of bfns and bfps with dd using CB digital for the first wk so another brand might help. Did u use FMU?
#245 of 502 Old 07-16-2009, 11:45 AM

Kami - that must be so frustrating!! Hope the cheapies turn up a line!

AAM- I am so annoyed. My cervix is showing signs of being fertile every time I check for the last week, and so is my CM, and I got a positive OPK on Sunday afternoon with neg. every day since, with tons of o type cramping last night (finally!) so I thought, Woohoo! I have finally Oed! (yes, I realize, I should have just bitten the bullet and temped but couldn't find my therm.)

We BDed last night (DH is getting tired from so much BDing... ) and then all the cramping last night, I thought he might get a break... and then I wake up to soft high open cervix and EWCM! Oh, and NO cramping (I've seriously cramped since AF - probably bc of the chem. pg) WTH, mate?

I know DH will not want to BD tonight and so far this is the most fertile I've been, so can you guys please pray or send up good vibes that I Oed last night and this is the last of the fertileness?

I *might* be able to convince him to do it tonight, but the chances are pretty low. So yeah...

Rachel, knit.gifwifey to 2twins.gif (3/06), tandem nursing mama toenergy.gif(7/08) & babyboy.gif (4/11) and missing brokenheart.gif (7/09, 2/10, 7/10) 
#246 of 502 Old 07-16-2009, 12:09 PM - Thread Starter

Runnerbean~ Yeah it was fmu.

kalamos23~ You still have a good change of getting pg with bd the other night if you O today.

Kami(30)knit.gifDH(34)Alex(9),brokenheart.gif(4/05) brokenheart.gif(7/05),Ryker(7)brokenheart.gif(11/10) 
rainbow1284.gif Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant

#247 of 502 Old 07-16-2009, 12:19 PM

SoCali - yeah, I'm really just hoping this isn't my first anovulatory cycle. I don't *think* it is because I seem to have signs it's not, but still. I don't mind if I O today or last night, it's if I don't O for another week that will drive me bonkers. So far no more cramping so signs are good for O today, I suppose.

Rachel, knit.gifwifey to 2twins.gif (3/06), tandem nursing mama toenergy.gif(7/08) & babyboy.gif (4/11) and missing brokenheart.gif (7/09, 2/10, 7/10) 
#248 of 502 Old 07-16-2009, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomacts View Post
Uh...no, that would be me...
MAMA BRAIN!!!!!! hahaha SO SORRY randomacts! i even remember congratulating you too
#249 of 502 Old 07-16-2009, 02:32 PM

You totally did Rollergirl!!

SoCali - with your other pregnancies did you get your BFPs early or late? I am still holding out hope!

Mama to a sweet baby boy (01/18/08), wife to a sweet and loving husband, blogger:, swimmer:, reader of all things and future IBCLC. Waiting zenfully for my spirit baby to return!
#250 of 502 Old 07-16-2009, 02:35 PM

socalimommy -- argh, frustrating! i hope you get a BFP soon!

kalamos -- good luck with DTD tonight or just catching the egg without having to do any more "work" my SO would so love to be in your fella's shoes (he's dying to be tired of BDing over here!)

AFM: dpo 9 by BBT (dpo 11 by EWCM/ff). don't feel pregnant; don't feel AF coming along. was in a dollar tree yesterday and saw all the glorious cheap tests but was stranded with no wallet/phone/$$. swore i wasn't going to test early, but totally would have given in if i had the cash on me. perhaps someone is looking out to help me keep my promise? yay? hehe.
#251 of 502 Old 07-16-2009, 02:39 PM

Hang in there SoCali.

And kalamos, if you had good CM yesterday, you can def get preggers from that BD if your DH is just too tired today.

Last night I had this really sharp, burning pain where I think I'd have ovulation pain. It was so bad I nearly threw up. Do you think it was ov or a cyst rupturing? If it was a cyst, is that going to push back my ov date?

Mama to Nov '08 and June '10
#252 of 502 Old 07-16-2009, 04:24 PM - Thread Starter

randomacts~ I got early +'s. my daughter i got a + at 11dpo, son at 10dpo, m/c #1 at 10dpo. m/c#2 was the exeption with me missing so many temps i thought i was gearing up to O and was using opks and didn't take a hpt til what was actually 14dpo opks were + starting at 9dpo.

#253 of 502 Old 07-16-2009, 05:03 PM

kalamos - my cramping around O usually means that it is happening/has happened. I'll cramp in the morning and by the afternoon have firm/closed cervix & dry CF. I feel like if you had cramps, you probably did O.

BurninDinner - I have no idea.. maybe it was a really strong egg?

SoCali - I really hope you get your bfp soon. After staring at your chart, it doesn't really match CM, but it could be possible you O'd 1-2 days later if you set the cover a smidge higher and shave CD25.. maybe? Not that that changes much anyway.

ETA: I'm 3dpo. Can I be moved to 2WW?

XM,: mama to ds (5/08), dd (9/10) and ds (6/12) ! whale.gif :C.H.S & M.

#254 of 502 Old 07-16-2009, 06:12 PM - Thread Starter

updated list to here

#255 of 502 Old 07-16-2009, 09:52 PM

SOcALI I hope u get that bfp this cycle mama!!!

kalamos, thats how i was before my 1st af on june 1st, I had ewcm and HSO for weeks it seemed, I hope yours was O today and you guys caught that egg!!!

burnin I can't even imagine what it coulda been other than a cyst rupture, but i dont know if that affects O either, sorry mama.

rollergirl how the heck are you so strong willed mama, i start testing at like 4dpo tho heheheh

af is starting to taper now (thank goodness) but I smashed my fingers at work today, had to go to an urgent clinic for them to tell me its just bruised really bad, but its wrapped up and I cant bend it, write, or type, but other than that.........we shopped for 1st bday gifts this afternoon and got bodie his own cake 9we're amking a gluten free cake for everyone else ( well me really since everyone else can eat gluten) and now Im going to bed....nighty night.

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#256 of 502 Old 07-16-2009, 10:57 PM

burnindinner -- ugh! sorry hope tenk is right!

tenk -- my resolve = no cheap tests! i WAS all brave and strong and now i am weak weak weak! i would pee on a whole box of sticks if i had them!!! but the $T is far from here and i don't have time to run out and get any before this weekend. might use up my good test on sun, though, if AF doesn't show (would be dpo13, my faint pos day from DS).
#257 of 502 Old 07-17-2009, 09:33 AM - Thread Starter

started spotting/bleeding yesterday but it's not like usual af since yeardly was not much flo at all and overnight i hardly bled and temp still above cl so trying to hold out hope. If i was to x off cd25 would put the bleeding starting on the day AF would be due for ending up with a 13day lp.

#258 of 502 Old 07-17-2009, 10:32 AM

SoCali, I'm still holding out hope that nothing more comes of the spotting!! I must admit, your chart is super confusing to me tho, and I really can't read it. Are you thinking, with all the up and down temps that you O'd at a different time, why so many discards mama?

Could our charts be linked to the 1st page maybe? Or is that too big of a headache? Mine is OPK's and CM only but I do have one.

#259 of 502 Old 07-17-2009, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaliMommy View Post

started spotting/bleeding yesterday but it's not like usual af since yeardly was not much flo at all and overnight i hardly bled and temp still above cl so trying to hold out hope. If i was to x off cd25 would put the bleeding starting on the day AF would be due for ending up with a 13day lp.

:

Mama to DS (12/11/07) and partner to DH (08/08). Expecting #2 late November 2011!
#260 of 502 Old 07-17-2009, 10:51 AM

Burnindinner - did the sharp pain last for a while or was it more of a 30 sec thing?

Socali and rollergirl - good luck to both of you!!!

xeko- I usually have really bad cramping when I O as well, but this cyclle has me thrown for a loop. Normally I am slightly crampy for the 3-5 days before I O with tender nips, good CM, and SHOW, culminating in a really crampy hour or 2 and then I figure I've Oed. Last cycle, I had a really strong LH surge and had some pretty bad cramps, 10 days later I got the BFP.

tenk - sorry about your hand - that really stinks! Is it feeling better today?

AAM - I decided I was going to temp until we go on vacation (on the 23rd-Aug 5th - cross country) to see wth my body is doing. I'm thinking I'm probably anovulatory this month (which really kind of sucks honestly) because my temp this morning at 1:30 was 96.9 (after an hour of sleep) and 97.0 at 5:30 (after 4 hours - which surprised me, had no idea the girl was going to sleep that long!) so I'm thinking I am still waiting to O. Had no more cramping though and still a lot of watery CM last night though cervix is firmer last night and this morning. So either this is a REALLY low delayed temp rise (temps before O before DD were in the higher 97s, after O were in the 98s) or I'm way messed up from the chem pregnancy, or bc I'm nursing, my temps are just lower.

Also, weird thing, DD has labial adhesions and I'm supposed to use Premarin (estrogen cream) on them for the next week to get them to loosen up. I put a little on yesterday using my bare finger, I wonder if that is why my temp was lower? (not that it would drop it by over a degree, but it might drop it a little, I dunno.

If we don't get pregnant this cycle (which would be nice also bc we will be at the beach and who wants AF when they are supposed to be prancing around in a bikini all week long?), I am going to start B6 and see if that helps.

#261 of 502 Old 07-17-2009, 11:58 AM - Thread Starter

Tenk~ Just waking up late is why so many were discarded. I think i'm just gonna chalk it up to Oing a day later and count this as AF and move on to the next cycle At least i have a obgyn appt on 8-7 so i can get hopefully get a referral to a RE.
No it wouldn't be too much of a headache to put charts on the 1st page.

If anyone wants their chart on the 1st page let me know the chart link so i can put it there

#262 of 502 Old 07-17-2009, 02:23 PM

boo socalimommy! was really hoping for you for a BFP this month!! am still crossing my fingers that it's some wicked implantation spotting and that you don't need an RE referral!!!!

kalamos, woohoo with the bikini time -- hope you get a BFP and can enjoy the beach more

also, why not, here's my chart link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/aa921

AFM: still in the tww. SO and i participated in this research study this morning and they were screening out pregnant women. they asked me if i was pregnant (they know we are trying) and i said i didn't know. was SO HOPING for a free test! hehe! but no, they just said, well if you don't know that's good enough. sooooo.. probably going to test tomorrow if temps are still high. or maybe try to hold out for a few more days. it's getting harder and harder to wait. every time i pee i think "what a waste. that could be going on a stick you know mama"...
#263 of 502 Old 07-17-2009, 02:28 PM

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/TenealB

Me too!!

Thanks SoCali!!! Is it just spotting still? I don't know if I would call it AF if it's not mama....

#264 of 502 Old 07-17-2009, 02:53 PM

Please add me to Waiting to Catch the first PP egg. I am *hoping* I am in the TWW too, but won't know until I have a couple more high temps. Crossing my fingers though something is going on in this body

: and 3 dd's (5, 4, 17 mos) and anticipating Michaela Skye (after my late daddy Michael.) May 26th 2010
#265 of 502 Old 07-17-2009, 03:43 PM

SoCali will an RE see you? I was told I couldn't get referrred to any help until dd wasn't nursing for 6 months. So sorry about af

Here's my chart. It's confusing me this month! I usually o on cd16 with a clear temp spike. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/19754f
#266 of 502 Old 07-17-2009, 03:44 PM - Thread Starter

updated list to here

juleslane~ I put you under the catch 1st pp egg.

Rollergirl~ Your chart is looking good, fingers crossed for you. When are you going to test ?

Tenk~ I only called it spotting since going by the amount in the diva cup from yesterday to this morning it wasn't very filled at all and usually the first overnight on af the next morning the cup is pretty full. I'll probably check later tonight to see if it's moved to more af bleeding or not.

Ammiga~ I'm pretty sure they will, i just have to get a referral because of my insurance it's a hmo. Plus i had problems ttc my son and i wasn't nursing then so i don't think my nursing is effecting my secondary infertility problem, and we've been ttc#3 for 2yrs now.

#267 of 502 Old 07-17-2009, 04:11 PM

Hi Mamas!!

Well you can put me in the two week wait group!!

I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating/ovulated today. EWCM...lots...and it's CD 15 for me and usually I ovulate CD 14 or 15. We DTD CD 13, 14, and today, and will tomorrow as well. I am baby danced OUT! LOL!

Hoping to get a BFB July 31/Aug 1st! Last time we were pregnant with our daughter we got a BFP on Aug 2, 2007!! Can't believe baby girl is 2 already! Ah! LOL!

Crossing fingers for all of you waiting to O...as well as in the TWW!!

Tara, mama to Addison (4/07) and brokenheart.gif 03/20/10, brokenheart.gif05/27/10, and our newest addition and  rainbow1284.gifbabygirl.gif Emerson Rae (4/27/11) uc.jpg, married to John

#268 of 502 Old 07-17-2009, 04:36 PM - Thread Starter

updated list to here

AAM~AF offically for sure found me

#269 of 502 Old 07-17-2009, 04:57 PM

Sorry SoCal. Next cycle's all you mama!

wife to DH mama to DD14 Jan '08 and DS 6 Sept '10
and 2 rescued greyhounds
#270 of 502 Old 07-17-2009, 04:58 PM

Ugh! *hugs* mama

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page