Eggwhite CM AND Creamy on the same day??? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 07-16-2009, 12:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay so I went to the restroom and found EWCM on the toilet tissue. In fact it reminds me very much of what it looked like while I was developing my mucous plug last year with Xavier. So I squat to do a cervix check (like I do every evening) and find creamy/lotiony cm. How can I have both in the same day?? Is this normal? Anyone else have this? What does it mean in regards to my fertility? Here is a link to my chart if it helps.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1ffb62

Loving Mother to our adoption miracle, Riana :, and our angel baby, Xavier. Trying for baby. Wife to my Hero! BLOG LINK IN PROFILE
#2 of 4 Old 07-16-2009, 12:13 AM

It is perfectly normal to have more than one type of CM in a day (after all, your body doesn't care if it is midnight before changing how it runs things...)

You always mark down the most fertile cm you find that day... which in your case would be EWCM

This either means you Oed today.... or it does not mean anything at all... though seeing as you are only cd8 it most likely means nothing at all.

it is certainly nothing to worry about.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#3 of 4 Old 07-16-2009, 12:42 AM - Thread Starter

okay - so I changed it to ewcm then on my chart. It's been SOOO long since I ttc and charted that I am trying to get back into the swing of things.

Loving Mother to our adoption miracle, Riana :, and our angel baby, Xavier. Trying for baby. Wife to my Hero! BLOG LINK IN PROFILE
#4 of 4 Old 07-16-2009, 01:31 AM

Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
I get EWCM nearing the end of my period all the time, sometimes streaked with blood. I think it's from the increased estrogen.

Me + DH + Daniel (7/5/10)
Testing early and often since February 2014.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page