Mothering Forum banner

Green Tea - need some advice (also white tea?)

636 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Shannie77 
#1 ·
I am drinking green tea to help with EWCM. During my first pregnancy I took it in capsules because I didn't like it in tea form. Since then I have had those sugary green tea drinks. Anyways it dawned on my I could make up some green tea and just chill it. I really like it that way and unsweetened. I am just not sure if I am using enough tea bags or steeping it long enough.

I put just over a litre of boiling water in a jug, and 2 tea bags and I let it sit for 10 mins. Do you think I should be adding more tea bags, or letting it sit for longer. I have been almost drinking a full litre... is that too much or two little??? It seems to be about 5 mugs.

I have also been alternating, one day green tea and one day white. Has anyone used white tea instead. I read that it is better than green tea and has even less caffeine. I happen to have some so I thought it couldn't hurt to switch it up.

Thanks!

#4 ·
I'm using the Tazo ice tea bags. They make 2 liters. I'm trying to drink 3 big glasses every day. I should mention that I also tried eating baby carrots every day, and drinking grapefruit juice as I got closer to ovulation (I've read that those can also help ewcm). I do think the green tea was a big factor though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.