Amandamanda
Beccasteve03
boheime
FiberLover
Lovin_Life
Tenk

August Thread Hostess: SoCaliMommy

Please put all changes in bold

Kami(30)knit.gifDH(34)Alex(9),brokenheart.gif(4/05) brokenheart.gif(7/05),Ryker(7)brokenheart.gif(11/10) 
rainbow1284.gif Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant

#2 of 324 Old 08-01-2009, 01:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
A fresh new thread!! How exciting :

I'm still waiting to O - SoCaliMommy, will you please add my chart? Here's the link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24431e

Mama to DS (12/11/07) and partner to DH (08/08). Expecting #2 late November 2011!
#3 of 324 Old 08-01-2009, 01:47 PM - Thread Starter

updated list to here

I ended up removing anyone that didn't post at least 1 time in July.

MahnaMahna~ Added your chart

Burnindinner~ on af finding you.

Tenk~ on waiting to know.

Kami(30)knit.gifDH(34)Alex(9),brokenheart.gif(4/05) brokenheart.gif(7/05),Ryker(7)brokenheart.gif(11/10) 
rainbow1284.gif Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant

#4 of 324 Old 08-01-2009, 01:53 PM

Thanks for the new thread!!

This month is all messed up for me b/c of my own craziness. You'd never believe I'm actually a calm, level person irl. lol I guess i'm 8-9dpo and will try and hold out a couple more days to test since I totally don't feel pg in the slightest. I'm expecting AF to show thurs. or friday. and just trying to psych myself up to temp & opk next month so I can't be so nuts.
and OT: We just got some news: DH got the unofficial job offer (official to come Monday or Tuesday) and we'll probably be moving to Alaska in the next couple months. I'm decluttering like a crazy lady in case I have to pack a house in the first trimester.

XM,: mama to ds (5/08), dd (9/10) and ds (6/12) ! whale.gif :C.H.S & M.

#5 of 324 Old 08-01-2009, 02:03 PM

What a crazy first month of TTC and waiting for my first PPAF! I suppose I can stay in the TWW for now, as I still don't have a bit of spotting. I am at 11 dpo today, and my temp went down a few 10th degrees yesterday, and then right below coverline today. Still, no spotting, but we'll see!! Still a waiting game for now

Good luck this month ladies!!!

: and 3 dd's (5, 4, 17 mos) and anticipating Michaela Skye (after my late daddy Michael.) May 26th 2010
#6 of 324 Old 08-01-2009, 02:22 PM

I can't believe it's august already!
DH and I will try to conceive next month. I'm pretty sure I'm O'ing right now(or will be tomorrow) but we want to wait until the next cycle.

Wife to DH(15 years)and Mama to: Jacob(5/02)kid.gifribbonpurple.gif, and Alina(7/07)energy.gifI luxlove.gifbellyhair.gif
#7 of 324 Old 08-01-2009, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xekomaya View Post
We just got some news: DH got the unofficial job offer (official to come Monday or Tuesday) and we'll probably be moving to Alaska in the next couple months. I'm decluttering like a crazy lady in case I have to pack a house in the first trimester.

wow! what a big move - congrats to your hubby!!

Mama to DS (12/11/07) and partner to DH (08/08). Expecting #2 late November 2011!
#8 of 324 Old 08-01-2009, 04:24 PM - Thread Starter

xekomaya~ Congrats to your hubby on the job.

juleslane~:: Af stays away for you.

I'm still waiting on temps to confirm O. I just hope i don't end up with Af around the time i have to make a 7+ hour drive to NV to pick up MIL for her to visit for a few days.

#9 of 324 Old 08-01-2009, 06:52 PM

Thanks for the new thread!

Wow on the move XM! That is cool.

I don't have much to say, just wanted to get subscribed to the new thread.

Mama to Nov '08 and June '10
#10 of 324 Old 08-01-2009, 07:30 PM

Holy cow, I'm O'ing right NOW, I have cramps, feel my cervix moving open/closed (whatever) and have EWCM with spotting. OMG, I've never spotted while O'ing, I'm so excited, and we BD last night and will again and 2 days ago, OMG, I so hope this is it. AND, were officially on vacation in Hilton Head SC, it's raining, but who cares, no worries.

Thanks for the new thread SoCali, I'm feelin lucky this month and hope that lots of us get to move...

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#11 of 324 Old 08-01-2009, 08:56 PM

Yay! For a new thread/month!! Since when did time fly so fast??!!

Tenk: You better get to the lovemaking!!!! You know, spotting while ovualating is EXTREMLY FERTILE!!! Here's to you catching that eggie!!!

ColumbusMomma: Yay for a new job!!! Let's hope all goes well, hubby makes a little more money and you have a bun in that oven soon!!

SoCal mama: I'm actually in the 2ww sorry forgot to mention that!!

Samantha:: love.gif {Waldorf Doll Maker} broc1.gif{Organic Farmer}knit.gif{crafter} computergeek2.gif {blogger}  and crunchy mama to 4 boys under 5! run.gif

#12 of 324 Old 08-01-2009, 09:58 PM

From what I have seen as a lurker you ttc'ing nursing mamas rock, so I thought I better jump on your train.
DS is almost 23mo, definitely still nursing and hopefully won't stop anytime soon. He is still a super erratic sleeper. I am counting on luck to help me ttc because I don't think I have the energy to do all the charting etc. My cycle historically has been very text book though the last two months were weird. I just had my paragard IUD removed last month so this is the first cycle for ttc and I am waiting to O (CD6)! My first ppaf was 4/08 for interest sake.

I am counting on you ladies to give me some of your great juju

HW (40) DH (46) DSS1 (14) DSS2 (11) DS (3) DD (5/5/2010)
#13 of 324 Old 08-01-2009, 10:40 PM

Just checking in for August! Still waiting to O but feeling super nesty already and cleaned out the garage today (big job)! Dh says I'm brooding a little early !
#14 of 324 Old 08-01-2009, 11:09 PM

just checking in still no PPAF Ds is 14 months today. and still nursing like a mad man. good luck to everyone this month!!

Cat married 4 yrs to DH DS '08 Early October 2010.
#15 of 324 Old 08-02-2009, 01:43 AM

hey momma's

glad to see everyone doing goood, Iam sooo ready for AF to be all she brought was cramps and dirreah with her totally not a fun.

i cant stay my baby started crying again he wants to be nursed again soo be back laters

Amanda mom to Mahmoud 7-20-06 and Kareem 8-23-08
#16 of 324 Old 08-02-2009, 02:47 AM

I'm here. Just got back from our trip to AK. DD was sick most of the time and it didn't stop raining but it was good to see the family. I don't know where I am in my cycle or if I am even having one. Whenever DH and I BD I bleed for days. Does this happen to anyone else? It's nothing new to me but very annoying. I have a doc appt in a week and I will ask then.

Tenk....Yay on Oing! What does it feel like? Pinching or crampy?

Columbus...Congrats on the new job!!
#17 of 324 Old 08-02-2009, 09:24 AM

Well I suppose I can be moved to Waiting to O. AF just arrived....first time since DD was born almost a year ago!:

Here's a link to my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28ac80

Thanks!

: and 3 dd's (5, 4, 17 mos) and anticipating Michaela Skye (after my late daddy Michael.) May 26th 2010
#18 of 324 Old 08-02-2009, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin_Life View Post

Tenk....Yay on Oing! What does it feel like? Pinching or crampy?
It was very spotty pain, I mean very localized and not all over, so I had really pinchy pain in my right side, then in my left side, and it was pretty uncomfortable, and now it's gone and my cervix is closed low and very hard....YAY!!!! This morning however, my hips and left leg down to my knee are killing me (which happens every month around O, and I guess I've been O'ing early than I thought. which is good this time because we didn't BD last night after all.
Yesterday we were going back and fourth regarding names (prematurely for unconceived baby) and I get to name this one YAY!!! so I'm going to give him a list of 20 names and he'll pick the combo he likes. I know it sounds weird, but that's the only way we could agree. Whoot!!!

#19 of 324 Old 08-02-2009, 10:06 AM

So ir's been weird. Today is 13 dpo for me- definiteley the longest LP I've had since DD's birth. I keep feeling crampy, though which makes me think I'm not pregnant. When getting preg with DD, the months I had cramps were the months it didn't work. The month I had NO symptoms was the month I got pregnant.
On 11 dpo, I had a slight tinge of pink on my mama cloth that I've been wearing. I tested with a dollar store test yesterday (12 dpo) and got a BFN, but I didn't use morning pee. I only have one more test to use between now and Tuesday- on Tuesdays the dollar store has 88 Cent Tuesdays were everything is 88 cents. Sure, I suppose I could pay the full dollar to get a test before then...
Also I don't know my temp for Saturday because we went camping and I forgot my thermometer. Today, however, it's the highest it's ever been...

So I'm wondering if I should use this morning's pee for a test or wait until Monday or Tuesday.

Also, last night I dreamed that I gave birth to a 20 pound boy. It was a fast birth and I had the tiniest tear from it.

ETA: So I gave in and used the test this morning. Negative. Of course AF hasn't shown up either.
Maybe I've hit menopause at the ripe old age of 23? Not pregnant, no period.

Mommy to DD March 2008, DS July 2010
#20 of 324 Old 08-02-2009, 12:43 PM

********** can i be moved to 2ww. ********** (im using my phone so i cant bold- hopefully that was attention getting haha.) although af is due in a week and i really really doubt this is my month. unless of course practically imaculate conception exists =)

"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes." -Harold B. Lee
#21 of 324 Old 08-02-2009, 12:47 PM

Thanks for the well wishes on the move!

So, AF found me. Boo. Means my LP is only 9-10 days which is no good. I'll temp this month so I can really see whats up. I'm feeling very optimistic about this cycle already

*can I be moved to Waiting to O?*

XM,: mama to ds (5/08), dd (9/10) and ds (6/12) ! whale.gif :C.H.S & M.

#22 of 324 Old 08-02-2009, 12:59 PM - Thread Starter

Updated to here

xekomaya~ Sorry Af found you.

TopHat~ Any chance you O'd later and you might not be 13dpo?

#23 of 324 Old 08-02-2009, 05:42 PM

totally weird here, I'm having more spotting and I'm crampy in the middle. WTH does this mean, am I having a 20 cycle with out ovulation or did I O on CD 11 when I had spotting and EWCM, but I had EWCM several times since CD11, WTH is going on dang it, I will be so disappointed if AF shows up tonight. It's not red blood, it's greyish brown (sorry TMI) and it's in my EWCM. D@mn it, I'm totally upset now b/c I feel like this cycle is over without even starting.

#24 of 324 Old 08-02-2009, 07:21 PM

please add me. I'm in the 2ww but should be starting this week. I had a bfn at 8 dpo and dont really feel pregnant. My chart is in my homepage

I am currently nursing my youngest dd who will be three in October.

Evergreen- Loving my girls Dylan dust.gifage8, Ava energy.gifage 4 and baby Georgia baby.gif (6/3/11).

#25 of 324 Old 08-02-2009, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xekomaya View Post
DH got the unofficial job offer (official to come Monday or Tuesday) and we'll probably be moving to Alaska in the next couple months. I'm decluttering like a crazy lady in case I have to pack a house in the first trimester.

Alaska is amazing. You'll love it!
#26 of 324 Old 08-03-2009, 10:44 AM

It seems like I have been waiting forever (not really!) but I can finally move to the Waiting to Know group! Waiting 18 days (actually 21 until I was sure) to O seemed to take forever, how am I going to wait to test?!?!

I’m getting ready to head back to visit my family for a couple of weeks. Yea! I’m so excited, I haven’t see them since Christmas. Hubby can’t go so if I get a BFP : I’ll have to wait over a week to tell him, I don’t want to do it over the phone. It will be so hard keeping myself from telling my mom and sisters…I would love to tell them in person (didn’t get to last time) but hubby should probably know first! Oh the things I worry over!

Here’s a link to my chart. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32049

Good luck everyone!

~Becca
Wife to DH 8/2003; Momma to DS 5/2007ribboncesarean.gif ; DD 5/1/2010 hbac.gifwaterbirth.jpg !
#27 of 324 Old 08-03-2009, 02:14 PM

Please move me to Waiting to O Thanks..AF showed up afterall.
At least my LP is pretty long!
But still, I don't know why it didn't happen this month! I was SURE I O'd, our timing was great, kept up bd'ing all month to make sure.
Ugh..onwards and upwards!
As much as I don't want another May baby (busy busy busy time of year for us!) I'll take whatever I can get lol!

DH and I - totally winging life with our four children, DS1 (6.5yrs), DS2 (5yrs), DD (3yrs) and DS3 (1)!

#28 of 324 Old 08-03-2009, 02:33 PM

LGM: Sorry bout' af hun! Yay for longer LP's though!

Becca: Here's to you getting a BFP! But def. tell hubby first, even if over the phone. . . think of creative ways to do it, maybe a funny messege that's like a prank call but not.

Apona: I LOVE your store. . . amazing! You have a talented family for sure!!! Hope you get a bfp soon! How many lo do you have?

AFM: Urgh so wanna be pg!! I hope I am here, I feel really full in my breasts and my nips seem darker + I hve a headache and can not sleep. These were my absolute 1st symptoms the 2nd time a round. AND. . . I expected a period yesterday at 10dpo (that's been my lp length) SOOOO. . . either I have a longer lp which is GREAT or I'm pg which is EVEN BETTER!!! Heheh, I'll be tested on Friday this week (which is way past af would be due) if I haven't got af.

Samantha:: love.gif {Waldorf Doll Maker} broc1.gif{Organic Farmer}knit.gif{crafter} computergeek2.gif {blogger}  and crunchy mama to 4 boys under 5! run.gif

#29 of 324 Old 08-03-2009, 02:40 PM

well I really really think I might have ovulated sunday. had the most fertile mucous I can remember since DS being born. and I was really warm feeling and comfortable temp being naked... which I only ever am when ovulating. also my libido was way high. so fingers crossed.

Cat married 4 yrs to DH DS '08 Early October 2010.
#30 of 324 Old 08-03-2009, 03:17 PM

Oh APONA: Did I mention that we are moving to CO in 2 years, it's our absolute favorite place to be (we currently live in MN) but want to be in Frisco, Monument, Evergreen or the Cherry Creek neighborhood of Denver. Just saw you were located in CO and wanted to mention we are jealous!! And we are going camping again this Sept to CO again (2nd time this summer )

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page