THE ONE THREAD, August 2nd - 8th - Page 17 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#481 of 495 Old 08-09-2009, 12:57 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
I BD with no protection on my honeymoon !!

:::

AND I hope to do it again later Now back to honeymoonin'

(the bitter sushi ladies are voting for me and Tear, get in on the frenzy)
:::::
#482 of 495 Old 08-09-2009, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace+Hope View Post
maerynpearl, "needs fixed" reminds me of when i lived in western PA. do you sweep your carpet 'n'at? lol
Erm... is that a saying I dont understand or asking if I literally sweep my carpet rather than vacuum (the answer would be yes, but my carpeting is area rugs that I beat out any time the kids spill enough on them.)

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#483 of 495 Old 08-09-2009, 01:25 AM

I saw in the new "care of the One Thread" sticky that we're encouraged to put our status in the Title so I'll try to remember from now on to avoid confusion.

GrapesBunch – I agree with others who think you shouldn't give up quite yet. I know folks with healthy babies who didn't get a BFP until a week after AF was due.

So sorry for LZP, MFG

Peace+Hope – I vote for no more temping. Time to think happy nurturing thoughts about your sticky little growing bean.

BelovedK – Woo hoo for unprotected honeymoon nookiefest :

afm (also took me a couple weeks of lurking to figure out what that meant), anybody want to chart stalk me and offer an opinion on my weird chart that appears to have 2 separate temp spikes? Pretty sure at this point that O on CD11 is correct, no EWCM near the second dip/spike. I am NOT pregnant, considering the only time we dtd this month without protection was 7 days before my probable O date. I initially discarded my high temp on CD17 because I was sick, but I only really felt sick that one day and it's stayed up there for three days in a row now so I put it back in.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/283023

Full-time RVing wifey, TTC #1 and working towards living debt-free!
#484 of 495 Old 08-09-2009, 03:31 AM

Im was bleeding this morning, whats that about? a week after AF.. is that normal??? Looked brand new and it was a large spot.. Im sure its nothing to worry about but ive never had it before. Thanks!

Proud mama to my 2 gorgeous boys (09.30.08) & (07.01.10)
#485 of 495 Old 08-09-2009, 06:36 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Erm... is that a saying I dont understand or asking if I literally sweep my carpet rather than vacuum (the answer would be yes, but my carpeting is area rugs that I beat out any time the kids spill enough on them.)
nope, i'd never do that. i was referring to the language "needs fixed" i heard people use in western pa when i lived there. i thought maybe you'd reognize the other western pa language i typed - certainly didn't make that clear eough though

wthami, wow, being sick gives you a triphasic chart! have you looked at the other sings or symptoms FF offers? i think there may be something there for illness or fever or something like that.

me+him for 15 yrs, welcomed our little one march 25th, 2010.

#486 of 495 Old 08-09-2009, 07:16 AM

MFG- sucks! I'm sorry, and I hope you have better luck soon!

Beloved- Get outta here and get back to your DH!

P+H- My DH says the same thing, "what are you typing??"

AFM- My temp was above my CL still today, but low. I'm really starting to feel like I'm out of this because of my low temps. I'm going to turn our AC off just so I can feel more positive in the mornings! You all have experience looking at a lot of preggo charts... ever seen any that DID NOT have that beautiful temp rise right away? If I'm out this month then I'm out until December... trying to NOT think about that one, too.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25d85e

Adrienne belly.gif - Loving my DHguitar.gif, our daughter Harper Emaline ROTFLMAO.gif (3/2011), and maybe a baby?? jaw2.gif (5/2013)

#487 of 495 Old 08-09-2009, 07:39 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramiia View Post
Im was bleeding this morning, whats that about? a week after AF.. is that normal??? Looked brand new and it was a large spot.. Im sure its nothing to worry about but ive never had it before. Thanks!
caramiia, when was AF over? i'm asking cause sometimes mine is a week long... maybe if we have a little more info we could offer something. are you near O time?

virginia, yeah, i think my husband is a little jealous of my being on this board. he's supportive, but keeps bugging me about it, heehee. um, did you look at my chart this month? http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24f206 i'm actually considering temping tomorrow, just to see a higher number so i don't obsess over that last downward trend

me+him for 15 yrs, welcomed our little one march 25th, 2010.

#488 of 495 Old 08-09-2009, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P+H
virginia, yeah, i think my husband is a little jealous of my being on this board. he's supportive, but keeps bugging me about it, heehee. um, did you look at my chart this month? i'm actually considering temping tomorrow, just to see a higher number so i don't obsess over that last downward trend
Thanks for the reassurance. I know it's still to early to determine anything, but the worrying is getting to me! I'm such an optimistic person, but you can only be optimistic about this for what, 12/14 days and then you're done when hits. What you said about yourself not temping really could apply to me, too. How is that going to help and make me worry less? It's not. So I gave DH the pregnancy tests and my therm and told him to hold onto those until either AF came or was late. Hoping that will help!

I did look at your chart (your link was bad; I just used the 1st post). I also searched around on the Chart Gallery. There are some reassuring things there, too. They are few and far between, but they are there!

Adrienne belly.gif - Loving my DHguitar.gif, our daughter Harper Emaline ROTFLMAO.gif (3/2011), and maybe a baby?? jaw2.gif (5/2013)

#489 of 495 Old 08-09-2009, 09:01 AM

Quote:
lol, my husband would be all, why are you on the computer right now?? you aren't telling your online friends about this, are you?!!

sexyfingers to you, belovedk!
He was in the shower :0

Now he is getting ready and on his computer (It happened again, I think he felt bad because of how upset I got about what he said. I will be uncareful for the rest of the moon, and then will talk more candidly about it when we get home) if it doesn't happen now, it might not. Thanks for the well wishes

Whatever will be, already is...

#490 of 495 Old 08-09-2009, 09:38 AM

Quote:
wthami, wow, being sick gives you a triphasic chart! have you looked at the other sings or symptoms FF offers? i think there may be something there for illness or fever or something like that.
The weird thing is that I was only sick that first day. Temp was still up there today (higher even at 98.61), and I don't have any reason to discard.

If I get triphasic charts just for fun that's going to add a lot of stress to the 2WW when I actually start to TTC. :

Full-time RVing wifey, TTC #1 and working towards living debt-free!
#491 of 495 Old 08-09-2009, 09:55 AM

NEW THREAD STARTED! See you there for another fast moving week! Link
#492 of 495 Old 08-09-2009, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apricot View Post
: for Beloved and Tear and everyone else!

Anyone else temper AF sadness by looking up a due date based on first day of period? That's like my first task. This cycle it's May 10 for me. I really felt I was supposed to have an April baby. Last chance for an April baby in 2010 for me.
I really feel a strong pull to a May baby, so when it didn't happen last month I kind of 'knew' in advance bacause an April due date just didn't seem right. My dd is may 14. lol

Evergreen- Loving my girls Dylan dust.gifage8, Ava energy.gifage 4 and baby Georgia baby.gif (6/3/11).

#493 of 495 Old 08-09-2009, 03:56 PM

I bought another salmon (much bigger this time, to share with the kids!)

Im drooling just THINKING how good supper is going to be!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#494 of 495 Old 08-09-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I bought another salmon (much bigger this time, to share with the kids!)

Im drooling just THINKING how good supper is going to be!
Well, if you find you have any leftovers, here is my leftover salmon spread recipe..

Equal parts baked salmon and cream cheese (we use the low fat mainly)
chopped onions
chopped celery
relish

two tablespoons of liquid smoke (or maybe one tablespoon if smaller portions)

We eat with crackers, but dp has made sandwiches with it as well. It is delicious. I entered it in a Make It Alaskan competition. I didn't win, but they sent me a hot pad!
#495 of 495 Old 08-10-2009, 04:43 AM

Quote:
caramiia, when was AF over? i'm asking cause sometimes mine is a week long... maybe if we have a little more info we could offer something. are you near O time?
I had AF for about 4 days, then it stopped for about a week and now its back again full force, started with brown spotting but now im just bleeding again. I was supposed to O this weekend! Reason to freak out? WHat could cause this? So weird..

Proud mama to my 2 gorgeous boys (09.30.08) & (07.01.10)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page