Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
so :
: for you too!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Good luck tear! (but its not a sign of double ovulation according to the studies I have read, just a nice strong healthy one, sounds like you ovulated strong and healthy on the right side)
Hooooo Boy, that's great news that it's a good sign!

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#482 of 488 Old 09-02-2009, 01:03 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyle View Post
I'm trying to get good data on my chart (although with a baby in bed nursing and kicking covers off, and a new thermometer that kind of, well, sucks--beeps super softly only when it's done, turns itself off if you fall asleep, doesn't store the temperature if it turns off--I'm not really betting that any of the data is reliable).
I thought I might see your post after I just stalked your chart. I just wanted to highlight your own words again. : Don't put too much weight on one temp . I'm sorry, I know how temping can throw your/my/one's whole day off. I hope it goes back up tomorrow!

Nell is a little miracle girl, and a strong one. Look what your body did!!! I'm sure she's meant to have a little brother or sister to ...erhem... "guide." lol...I love you sweetie. Thanks for rooting for me. :

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#483 of 488 Old 09-02-2009, 01:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
Nell is a little miracle girl, and a strong one. Look what your body did!!! I'm sure she's meant to have a little brother or sister to ...erhem... "guide." lol...I love you sweetie. Thanks for rooting for me. :
: Yes. You do know my dd, don't you (WHAT are you doing awake!? Wait...wait...Ms. SuperO...don't answer that...I don't wanna know)

Thanks for your post. Yeah...who knows about the chart. Mostly this cycle I'm bummed to not walk away with a reliable chart! Is that totally weird to be more bummed about that than about not (likely) being pregnant? Yah. Prioritize much? I just want to know if I need to start progesterone or anything else too...although I'd love to avoid it while nursing. Maybe I just need to stop nursing? (I say, as if this could POSSIBLY be not the hardest thing I can think of doing right now)

The thermometer has really been throwing me off--I'm pissed because I just bought it, but already want to replace it. It doesn't beep while it's taking your temp, takes FOREVER, and then gives this pathetically quiet little beep when it's done. THEN it doesn't save the temp if it turns off--it just makes up some low temp to remember....not always the same one either...it's totally bizarre. How rediculous is that??? I think that's what the one weirdo low temp is from--a day that I fell asleep before it turned off and I hadn't figured out yet that it was a piece of JUNK.

ANyways...Rant over Sure do hope you get to take a baby home in May though...that would be AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME!!! :

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

#484 of 488 Old 09-02-2009, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
I thought I might see your post after I just stalked your chart. I just wanted to highlight your own words again. : Don't put too much weight on one temp .
The thing is...I took my temp 3 times this morning to make sure that it wasn't the thermometer (and I lay super still for a while and pulled the covers up a ton to warm myself up ), and the highest was 98.50. So yeah. It does appear to be down.

#485 of 488 Old 09-02-2009, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyle View Post
I took my temp 3 times this morning to make sure that it wasn't the thermometer (and I lay super still for a while and pulled the covers up a ton to warm myself up )....
Uh oh. Did I just drop the "superchill" mask? :

#486 of 488 Old 09-02-2009, 08:48 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
September's Spicy Thread is here

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

#487 of 488 Old 09-02-2009, 09:05 AM

Jill: come on litttle on stick stick stick!

Tear: I could totally tell when I was ovulating while I was on clomid... good luck, I hope you catch the egg.

YummyYumYumMama: I hope everything calms down so you can get to TTC.

MaerynPearl: fingers crossed... I hope that DP is home soon!

LZP: glad to hear about O. Welcome to the 2WW! Now the fun begins!

jessica_s: glad to see you take your MOH duties very seriously I guess you'll have to wait and see how your next cycle work out for timing.

BelovedK: The BDing has begun... maybe your DH will come around. My DH wanted to BD for practice last night too, as I'm only CD7 today!

enigo: I always have the feeling like I want to test too and then it passes.

Court: glad to read about O. fingers crossed for you!

Lis: how are you feeling?

AFM: We met with the RE yesterday. He's really nice. I guess we have 3 options at this point, do another IUI and use injectibles, move on to IVF, do a laproscopy to check for mild endometriosis.

The laproscopy is not really an option because while you will get diagnosed with mild endometriosis, it doesn't really improve your chances of TTC even if you treat it.

I think IVF is a bit premature as he's says becuase I'm still young and have been TTC for just over 2 years I still have a good chance of conceiving on my own (15-20% per cycle). He recommends TTC for 3 years before moving on to IVF.

I'm not sure at this point. My DH wants to do a IUI cycle with injectible meds and see how that goes and then move on to IVF in the new year if we haven't conceived by then. We haven't really made any decisions yet as I'm not really that familiar with IVF... I need to do some research. I never thought it would get to this point. We're going to a 2 hour education session at the clinic later this month where they discuss the IVF procedure. He says for our situtation there is a 50% success rate (which is good but scary at the same time).

This whole thing makes me really emotional. While I have some good friends, I just don't have anyone who really understands our situation. It's tough. DH is good but he's very black and white, his way of consoling me is to say that we'll keep trying. I told him this morning he needed to take a course on how to talk to his wife and be sensitive/compassionate It's hard because he really wants a baby but I don't think he has the same emotional response that I have...

I want it so bad but I feel like TTC is coming to an end and I will not like the outcome... if we do IVF and it doesn't work than I need to come to terms with the fact that we will not have a baby. How will I get over that?

Really sorry about my long winded message. I just needed to get it all out.

2twins.gif Twin Girls on November 11, 2010
#488 of 488 Old 09-02-2009, 12:20 PM

woops... ill go post this in the september thread!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page