February -- ottrta - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 12:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Marnie-Yippee Congrats and many blessings to you!! Isn't wonderful to see those 2 little lines together?

Dandylion-welcome!-be prepared to get excited around here-we have had so many success in the last few months-hope yours will be added soon!

Velveteen-I certainly hope your DH has good news in 2 wks-that is scary having to wait! But hope you have good news to keep you busy while you wait too!

CD 16....waiting until Saturday to make a baby....

Ann

Full-time homeschooling mama : of a 15yo "teenager" , 12yo DIVA, 9yo builder, & 4yo treasure.
#122 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 12:49 PM

Am I crazy or am I pg???? (definitely the former, maybe the latter as well??)

I guess that's the question we all ask throughout the 2ww...

But let me list my symptoms: really, really sensitive bbs!! I can feel them all the time, even when sitting here typing.. Dizzy, low blood sugar feelings all day. Exhaustion at night after a normal (actually quite a light day at work), I came home & laid on the couch for 3 hours!
And nausea--yes really--I don't normally get motion sickness & could only read on the bus this morning for 5 minutes before feeling :Puke -y

Also sensitive to smells!

So that's my quite possibly psychosomatic list! Thanks for letting me vent! We tested yesterday and got a but it was only 8 dpo--way early.

I don't know how to feel (other than crazy). I'm full of hope that these symptoms mean something, and especially because they seem stronger, earlier than symptoms in my last pg which ended in a very early m/c (I never had high hcg levels in that one).

So full of hope!

Also my thoughts are very full of and :binky (well duh, it`s the 2 ww) but especially because a friend is visiting right now who is exactly as pg as I would be if I hadn't had the m/c in Sept., and another good friend just delivered her beautiful little Megan.

Marnie--congrats!
chiromama--sorry about AF! that sucks!

heveasoul & bamboogrrl--I thought I was going to have to take Clomid soon, but I tried soy protein on cd 5-9 and it gave me great O results. I`ll post the link to more info from the PCOS soulcysters website.

Welcome to Stephanie & good luck to Letia- I hope af stays away!
#123 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 03:06 PM - Thread Starter

Stephanie!

Korin

Congrats to Stephanie (I'll go post more on your Feb BFP thread!)

Realy hoping that everyone who *thinks* they may be out is in fact, preggers! And that everyone who thinks they are, is too!

Jesse -- I'd love the info about soy protein! TIA

Going to update the list on the first page...
#124 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 03:24 PM

Hi Ladies,
Melissa - so sorry to hear of your m/c
I hope you're finding some peace and comfort.

Marnie -- Congratulations! Hoping for a wonderful pregnancy and healthy baby.

Chiromama -- I was so pulling for you! Sorry to hear about af! I was in the crazy 2ww with you.
found me too. I'm on cd 6. Of course, I'm bummed but a bit relieved to be out of the 2ww -- that was so intense!!!
This is also the first 4 week "normal" cycle I've had in years!! So along with being disappointed, I was also incredibly happy to know I can try again soon.
I usually have 6-7 week cycles so this 4 week one is a blessing.
For all you long cycle women out there -- I really attribute this "normal" cycle to raspberry leaf tea and yoga.

Jesse, your symptoms sound good. I know how crazy you must be feeling right now. I don't think there's another rollercoaster as scary as the 2ww. I hope your turns out well!!
Keep us posted, can't wait to hear.

I know af found a lot of us the last week in January -- so here's to trying for a Valentine Day baby!
Good luck everyone,
Kate

I just wanted to add, I recently purchased a Shiva Lingham stone pendant. It's supposed to help enhance fertility, aid in conception, prevent miscarriage, and help with childbirth. Sounded good to me! I find wearing it very comforting. Thought you ladies may be interested -- I know we can use all the help we can get!

computergeek2.gif  Spirit Baby Intuitive (and really cool chick)

#125 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 03:59 PM

Well, Af is definitley here. It's a good thing I only work in the afternoon on Thursday, cause I am TIRED today! stayed in bed till 9 oclock... took a long shower... now just lying around and eating. I have to go to Target in a bit to buy some stuff for a baby shower this weekend (oh isn't that funny!) and then to work after lunch.
last night Hubby was so sweet... He got home from a run and I was in the tub, with candles and a beer... and he walked in, looked at me and said " oh poonie (nickname) I'm so sorry" he said on his jog, he was hoping he'd come home to some exciting news, and that he was really bummed. God I love that man o mine! So we're off to try again! And I swear I won't get this crazy with testing next time - remind me in a few weeks that I said that, ok? Thanks for all the hugs !!!

So.... Dandilon!
Stephanie
Kate and Melissa - Thanks for your , here's one back at ya Hopefully we can all be in a November baby thread together!

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#126 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 04:05 PM

Congratulations, Marnie! Woo hoo!

Here in the land of lots of chocolate and carbs (thanks to dh) I finally decided to go see the doctor. The bleeding is very light today and I've gotten so much conflicting information, stories about people who bled all through the beginning of their pregnancies, etc. that I feel I need some official medical "closure."

Do I really think that I could still be pg? Well, no, not rationally, but certainly there is a part of me that thinks wouldn't it be a wonderful miracle! So, rather than go completely looney-tunes I'm off to the DO this afternoon.

I am sorry to drag this hopeful thread down with my misfortune but I am very glad for your support. I would like a November baby too -- another one to go with my dear sweet Miles.
#127 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 04:07 PM

Here's the thread I mentioned about soy... I did ovulate on time this month & took the soy (though I also did some other stuff, so can't say 100%). But seems like a way better 1st option than Clomid, and worth a shot!

http://www.soulcysters.net/showthrea...&threadid=7981

to all who need it!

and to those who don't!
#128 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 04:08 PM

So I think I am officially in the 2ww...or well for me the 12dw LOL. I actually had a dream about a positive pregnancy test....recently my dreams have been about getting AF so here's to hoping there's some bodily intuition going on....but of course that dream was before I O'd so who knows? All I know is we GIO 5 of 6 possibly fertile days....I'm taking Vitex and B6...I don't think there is much else I can do on my end! Time to sit and twiddle my thumbs...(ha!!! Like that's possible trying to unpack a whole house with an almost 21 month old!! :LOL)

Stick eggie stick!!! :

Jesse, I'd say you're looking pretty good!

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
#129 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 04:08 PM

Congratulations Marnie!

Korin - sorry found you :-( I'm glad to hear you are pampering yourself a bit though.

I think I am o'ing. I don't temp so I'm a little in the dark, but based on CM and a twinge I associate with ovulation, I think today is o-day. Plus my cycles the last several months were 32 days, 34, 35, 35, 35, 34, 25. I was basing my O time on 30, but now I'm throwing out that estimate and saying that the 25-day cycle was a fluke, so my new o-day according to cycle length would have been tomorrow. This is so confusing. We BD well this month so far, and will a couple more times to cover our bases, though.

Good luck to all! :

Mama, homeschooler, midwife. DD (13yo), DS (11yo), DD (8yo), DD (3yo), somebody new coming in November 2013.

#130 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 04:48 PM

I go workout and I have and this list heats up!

Stephanie! Its something how you end up having a different ttc schedule than you have planned! If someone would have told me I would be here, I would have said no way! Dh has *always been the one waiting on me!

I hear ya, Velvet. I'm dismissing everything I'm feeling, including these strange cramps. I'm praying for your dh's healing today.

Marnie, we're all across the board. I took a chart break this cycle.

Heveasoul, ITA! *I would get a referral! : Keep us posted!

Bamboo, I replied to you in the pre-o. I forgot I had posted there, much less, I think I upset you b/c you thought I was judging you on your choice of treatments? *Not at all! I'm sorry if it came across that way. Bandwagon refers to a group of people doing the same thing in this part of the country. I'm glad it went well. OB understated the cramps huh? : I know someone who did it and the cramping was mild. Now, I'm having second thoughts....I am very skiddish about discomfort or pain. (yes, I *know I want to have a baby. ) They tried to push Clomid on me, ITA! I was told that "I can *make you pg!" Well! I thought that was dh's job...... I'd like to see an RE. I want a saliva test. I got low prog a couple cycles back. I've Oed the cycles I temped too and even did an OPK last cycle per OB's rec, and I feel like Clomid is unnecessary.

Heveasoul, the old folks tell me you are open after a m/c. I'm not sure for how long. Its been a year for us. We've now beenalmost ttc 5 mos.

Alexis, I'm pretty sure that the wt* is an explicative. *If that is the case, then as a Christian, I wouldn't want to be in that category.

Kate, yes the 2ww can be crazy. I've just had to back off.

I haven't seen ! But, then again, I shouldn't get worked up. I didn't temp, and don't have confirmation of O, althought I saw the ew around that time, and I don't know when my lp started. It was on this date last cycle; but, it was the 1st last cycle, the end of the month two cycles ago......my longest cycle is 35 days. Today is cd 34. So maybe I should go by the cd? : I was pg last year and I found on Valentines. I didn't test b/c I was tired of the 's. And our baby was probably already dead, I think. I don't want to do that again. So, I guess w/o the benefit of temps, I'm not sure when I should investigate. (I'm ignoring the testing urge) I don't know if I've missed !

I've been cramping lightly, sometimes its been a nuisiance, and I've had some out of the ordinary cramps. GAS! blush And one that literal climaxed and backed off! That scared me! I thought that I was having a m/c! Lately for even thought I haven't been, I've been a spotter the last couple cycles. I'm checking now, so I can slap on the pad. Nothing!

I'm hungry.
#131 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 05:43 PM - Thread Starter

Letia -- sorry I should have thought of that, actually. I'm religious/ spiritual, but don't ever think about swearing being off limits (taking the name of G-d in vain, in Judaism as I understand it, really only refers to the Hebrew name of G-d.)

I have renamed that category the "LLL" (limbo land ladies) -- but actually, I think you're in the "waiting to know" category anyway, so I moved you. It sounds (from previous cycle length) that you are at the end of the 2ww.

Jesse -- thanks for the link! I will be doing the soy thing starting tomorrow morning for about five days... We'll see what happens

Melissa :crossingmyfingersandtoesforyou: Let us know what the Dr says, OK? And don't worry about bringing down the thread -- we're here for you, and that is that!

Hope everyone is well and weathering February with good spirits and warm thoughts
#132 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 06:00 PM

Thanks Alexis. I don't know where; but, there's a vese that says that fresh water and salt can't come from the same spring, and neither can blessing and cursing. (paraphrased)

I think the new name is good. I guess I'm wanting to know....*sigh*

not
thinking
about
cycle

Not sure*how I'll know, I'm back to boycotting testing. I'm guessing I should jump to conclusions until Sunday maybe? ....Or, I guess in 9 mos....:LOL

ugh I could take a nap. But, I need to get ready to go meet with my worship team.
#133 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 06:29 PM - Thread Starter

Yup, Letia, I think I know that verse... seems to me it's all in attitude, though. "Cursing" and "swearing" seem different to me. But that's just me. My mom (who is a minister) also swears like a sailor, so I guess I just grew up with it! :LOL

I think you should continue ignoring it, and just take real good care of yourself until you are ready to know, or ready to go to the Drs.

Today must have been voted official nap day, cause I am in dire need of a nap, too! And so is my neighbor (who's a man, so there's no chance he could be preggers! :LOL)

Anyway, I think I will go nap
#134 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 08:13 PM

CONGRATULATIONS MARNIE!!!!!!!!! That's awesome news!!!

Melissa, I think it's good you're going to see a doctor. More to you, and remember that's what we're here for - to support you, so don't worry about bringing us down no matter what!

Stephanie and Dandylion!!!

Gosh, I can't check in during the day and I have a hard time keeping up!!!

's definitely here, so I'm back to waiting to o. Whatever. I'm having a hard time around pg people these days, and I really wish I wasn't because it's silly. So I came home and ordered takeout and spent some time with ds instead of making dinner and hugged dh extra long so that I'd remember how blessed I really am. Felt better, but I still wish the cramps would go away : And my head feels like it's filled with cotton...

So here's to a new cycle and new wait...
#135 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 09:01 PM

I'm so glad I went to the doctor. She made me feel like I wasn't losing my mind and agreed that the symptoms I've had (very light bleeding today, temps still up) might indicate that I was still pg, like I'd lost a twin or something. She told me to take another HPT and call her if it was positive -- I bought two on the way home, took one this evening (BFN) and will do another tomorrow just for good measure and then I feel like I will be well and truly able to move on.

She also gave me the number of her astrologer I love my doctor.

Let's hear it for fall babies -- yeah!
#136 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 10:28 PM

Melissa, good to know you went to the Dr... she sounds great, especially if she is open to "woo woo" stuff like an astrologer ( my Massage therapist is also and astrologer... and she sees a baby in my chart!:LOL ) Please keep us informed - I'm Keeping Hope Alive for you!! (KHA KHA KHA!!!) It seems you have a really great attitude, and I admire you for it!

BabyOsmommy, sorry AF found you you Kate, Melissa and I will be the november mamas together!
I understand about not wanting to be around pregnant women, I have 7 pregnant friends, and 3 pregnant patients ( although one of them should pop any minute) and I'm going to my childhood best friend's baby shower this weekend.... I had to go shopping at le Target boutique today for baby stuff.... that's always fun. we went bowling a few weeks ago with 3 other couples that are pregnant, and none of them know we are even trying ( hubby thinks it would be too much pressure if they know ) and let me tell you, that sucked. It's not politically correct, ,but oh well!

Mamato Ruby Violet joy.gif(6 with autism) and someone 1sttri.gif who should make him/herself known sometime in the next month.

#137 of 757 Old 02-05-2004, 11:58 PM

OT: I never even heard it called cursing til I moved to the South LOL. I always think of cursing as a curse, and swearing as bad words. I mean they are just words. I don't really think saying "shoot" instead of the alternative is any better, if what you are trying to do is keep pure for religion's sake. I think G-d knows what you mean to say....it's a replacement for the same word....so it kinda means the same. Make sense? ANYWAY.....Alexis, as for uisng G-d's name in Judaism, what I remember from Hebrew school was it was a definite no-no to use His name in the phrase "G--dammit". As for in general, I don't recall ever being told not to use it otherwise (though I have curbed some of my phrases like "Oh my G-d" for DH, who is Christian). And you are right, you cannot use the real Hebrew name for G-d. Even the way it is written in Sedors (prayer books) is not the true Name. It's a symbol really. If you sound it out it does not sound like the name we say when we read the word.

I'll stop being long-winded now and get back to the baby-making topic. Just thought I'd give my 2 cents. Ok one more, if you want to read a really cool book get "With Roots in Heaven", about a girl raised orthodox who in the end marries a minister and becomes a rabbi....it's autobiographical. Great story and info!!

No news for me on the baby front. Just gotta wait 11 more days LOL!!!

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
#138 of 757 Old 02-06-2004, 03:24 AM

Thanks for all the welcomes!

I'm feeling very impatient for things to get rolling here so that we can start trying. My first two were pretty much unplanned, so it will be interesting to be coming at a pregnancy from such a completely different angle. I'm excited!

I'm also figuring out some interesting things about my body now that I've started charting (okay so I've just done the one so far... but still) such as, I seem to get sore boobies and feel very tired during most of my luteal phase. There have been times that I have thought I was pregnant because of this (not that we were trying) and then I would take a HPT and the next day my period would come. :

I was also surprised to see that my last cycle was 31 days. I usually don't even pay attention to when my periods come and since the last time I did was years ago when they were very very very far apart and irregular (in my late teens and early twenties), I figured they still would be. I guess my two pregnancies kind of evened things out but I didn't notice because I didn't keep track of anything. Though I suppose I could still be pretty irregular and I just haven't charted enough yet to know it.

Okay, enough rambling now. Glad to be here and I wish you all much luck.
#139 of 757 Old 02-06-2004, 03:38 AM

Congratulations to Marnie!!!!!!!! What fabulous news!

Dandylion; isn't it funny when you start paying attention to your cycle? You learn so much about yourself.
Meli65;
Glad you got to see the Dr., and a positive experience too (with the dr. that is) My friend who bled so much did indeed lose a twin, so it does happen. Let us know about the HPT ok?

Are you there Sierra? How are you?

As for me, today I feel in utter despair. I feel NO pg symptoms , and I SO SO want to feel Something!!!! Give me sore boobs or tiredness. Well, I do feel tired, but thats because I am getting a terrbile cold from ds.......just came on in a big hurry too.
This 2ww is harder than I could have imagined, good thing I have you all.

Cheers to all those starting a new cycle too. Sorry about AF for BabysOmama too.
#140 of 757 Old 02-06-2004, 11:03 AM

Not unexpected but still deflating. esp. when compared to the two positive HPTs that were still floating around
They are all thrown away now, and I am most definitely moving on.

Going to the astrologer is most tempting although it seems like cheating to do so and it's not cheap -- $150, and I've been putting off some work on my car because we don't really have the money!

Anyway, I guess we'll call this cd4 for me and like I said I am back in the same boat with you all.

BTW, the doc also recommended I continue taking my prenatal vitamins - she said that if something like a neural tube defect had caused the miscarriage that taking those vitamins could head off something like that happening again.
#141 of 757 Old 02-06-2004, 11:05 AM

letia,
sorry about the category, i think that was my suggestion. i didn't mean to offend, i guess i've always separated taking the Lord's name in vain and 4-letter words in completely different categories, but when you put it like you did, i can see i need to do some rethinking....

melissa,
i'm glad you have such a wonderful, supportive dr to help you in this difficult time.

: dandylion and stephanie!
#142 of 757 Old 02-06-2004, 11:07 AM

melissa,
#143 of 757 Old 02-06-2004, 11:13 AM

So sorry Melissa
I know how sad you must be feeling right now. My thoughts are with you.

Kate

#144 of 757 Old 02-06-2004, 11:28 AM

Melissa.

Nothing too new here...dh went to his GP yesterday, and left with a lab SA requisition, and a cup...I'm frustrated by our DIY family physician situation...what with my GP giving false information and being so passive, but at least cooperative with my request for all the bloodwork, and now dh's GP sent him on his merry way with NO instructions, except to keep it warm and deliver within 30 minutes. I went online and found detailed instructions for him...as in, he's meant to abstain 2-5 days prior, NO lube (except for Squibb's mineral oil)...some other important info...I mean, I've known for a long time that no one else is going to look after me, but still, how ridiculous - the bare min. would have been some kind of spec sheet to send dh home with...!!

A friend has placed a call with an OB nurse she knows who can refer a good GYN. Then I'll call my GP to get a referral. Once the lab results from my bloodwork come back, she certainly won't know how to interpret them...

Anyway, if there is something up with either my hormones or dh, we'll first try working on it with our naturopath.

Jesse - thanks for the info...I actually don't have an O issue (from all chart indicators), but thanks!

grrr...freezing rain today, and feeling rather down...
#145 of 757 Old 02-06-2004, 11:54 AM

T Alexis, swearing, cursing, cussin, (I think that is a southern description.) Using bad language. I can't see how anything positive associated with it. My family uses profanity quite regularly. I started using it as a child. I was even a *Christian and using it and then my Pastor taught me that verse. It really convicted me and I made an effort to remove it from my vocabulary. There's so many words, not necessarily replacments for profanity; but, in general, it not necessary.

I'm *trying. I think I feel optomistic. I'm trying to shoot that down. I don't want to be disappointed. I'm not exactly sure how I will know..... since I'm not testing these days. I haven't figured that one out. I had planned to see the doc before I was fertile again for my internal....

I hope you enjoyed your nap. I fell unconscious last night watching tv and the next time I woke up was *after the alarm went off for us to go to the gym. (I take dh's word for it)

Melissa, I'm glad you saw the doctor. I was going to suggest the hpt. I was tol the same thing by the OB nurse at my church when I thought I was m/cing again. I wasn't sure how to say it. I mean *I wanted to see a b/c then I wasn't pg. And if I saw a she told me to call and see what's up. I'm sorry you got after your . I understand about the conflicting bleeding info. I got that before it was confirmed that *my bleeding was bad.

Amy, The Bible assigns great importance to words, saying there is life and death in the power of the tongue. Its used interchangably in the Bible, whereas Jesus cursed a fig tree and it withered and died and Peter cursed and betrayed Christ before his resurrection.

Stephanie, I *totally understand. I would ask dh when is supposed to come! :LOL I had to do the same thing this time, with my charting break.

Velveteen, I *totally thought of you as I was leaving dinner (after telling dh I couldn't eat the sandwich b/c it smelled like dog food. : ), and then I was nauseated walking to the car. Thinking about your wanting to feel a catch in your throat. I tried to make nothing of it that I was just having a bad night I guess.

I'm so sorry Melissa. Good info about the prenatals though....me who have been very slack here lately...

Jessica, no offense taken. They're all cursing/cussin/swearing/profanity, etc., but I cannot STAND taking my Lord's name in vain!

Whew! All done! I should refresh and see who else has posted now! :LOL I *need to call and make an appointment for my hair.

heaveasoul! *No instructions! So ya got a take home? Sounds like dh needs a change too! : Glad you are already working on changing your provider. Keep us posted. I'd be interested in hearing about any naturopath work, if it comes to that.....

Me: Wierd cramps. Sore breasts and body; but, that's the gym. ag no sign of but, I'm trying to be cool, not having temps this cycle. Not sure how long I should wait.....longest cycle of the three I've charted is 35, including the first which was only cm. Today is 35.....I don't know if she's a no show today, how long I should wait. Or would my body just be going for a record. 40? : My lp for the last two cycles I temped was 17 days....argh! now I'm regretting not temping! Nah, I needed a break; bt, now I want to know. Wonder why I'm getting so worked up with *this cycle. I've had sore breasts last cycle and thoght I was pg. This cramp is weird though. But, I had one on my side that was wierd last time and it meant nothing.....

OK, I need to do something about my hair appt and get something to eat.
#146 of 757 Old 02-06-2004, 12:51 PM

I am very new to these boards and the last thing I want to do is tick anyone off, but I need to take issue with the current controversery over swearing and taking names in vain.

I happen to believe that all the women who particpate on these boards are among the most intelligent, kind, caring and sensitive people I've encountered. I think the women on these boards are "what is right" in this crazy messed up world and I feel so fortunate to have found you.

I also know that this journey of ttc is a very emotional rollercoaster ride which brings out all sorts of jumbled up thoughts and deep emotions. This is a place to vent and to let it all hang out, and I don't think certain women should be made to feel guilty because of their certain choice of words.

I'm a very spiritual person. However, the higher power I believe in doesn't judge people for their use of words, or take offense from them. I do believe language is very powerful and it is abused nowadays much more than necessary -- but the women on these boards (in my opinion) are not part of the problem.

This is one of the only places I know that we can feel free to be our crazy, mixed-up selves.
I respect the fact, Letia, that you are a Christian but I feel you are imposing your beliefs here and it makes me uncomfortable.
I can only speak for myself, but I come here for support, not censorship.

Perhaps this isn't the place for me to vent, but I couldn't stand back and say nothing.

I respect every woman on these boards and believe if there were more people like us, the world would be a better place. Even if our beliefs are slightly different, I know all our hearts are in the same place.

I hope we can all be friends?
Kate

#147 of 757 Old 02-06-2004, 01:24 PM

I sould be either getting AF tomorrow, or taking an EPT. I have a headache, and feel like I am retaining water, so it doesn't feel to promising. but we will just try again next month. We have waited until we thought it was the perfect time to TTC again, and now that it's here I want it now! I am sure all of you KWIM. Just babbling here
#148 of 757 Old 02-06-2004, 01:32 PM

More to Melissa. I'm so sorry your going through this. You've been in my thoughts the past two weeks as we were in the same place in our cycles... Hopefully, well be November mamas together!
Congrats to Marnie!
Sorry to everyone who AF found.

Kate, I feel that your post was very well said and I agree with you completely. I think we need to be as respectful of each other as possible, but also tolerant of our different views. Its important to keep in mind that we all find different things offensive. Whereas some of us may be offended by "cursing", others may be made uncomfortable by religion. Personally, I'm a bit of both. If every other word in someone's post was a curse word or if every other line was a biblical reference, I would be offended. Other than that, I just don't let things bother me...
Just my 2 cents.

Amanda, mom to dsd (16), dd (11), dd (8), and ds (born 11/12/11).

#149 of 757 Old 02-06-2004, 01:48 PM

to Melissa! Good for you for checking things out & listening to your body & instincts! That takes a lot of strength!

Kate & Mabelsmama-hear, hear! I completely agree. 'nuff said.

Alexis-glad you're trying the soy-I hope it works for you! I found the strawberry shake the most palatable way of taking powder.

As for me--still have the same symptoms, but got another today! Ah well. Serves me right for testing too early!
At least my wonderful wife believes me when I say grumpily 'but I feel pregnant!' even if the tests are negative. I'm glad she's supporting me through this rollercoaster & that all of you are too!

:

to all!
#150 of 757 Old 02-06-2004, 02:04 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Well I got a peak on my OvaCue yesterday...and the sex ensued....with the help of some freindly egg whites. :LOL

Hopefully my temp will go up tomorrow! But we will be GIO again tonight.

As for the swearing thing...I think that changing the category fronm WTF? to LLL was fine, and respectful of all involved. But if ttc doesn't make you swear once ina while, I don't know what will.

I don't think that Letia was trying to make sure none of us ever swear in here, just explaining why she doesn't.

I for one, will be swearing a blue streak if af shows up.

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page