Cheapest Place to get Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor? - Mothering Forums
Trying To Conceive > Cheapest Place to get Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor?
Authentic_Mother's Avatar Authentic_Mother 04:26 PM 08-21-2009
I give up - Im so beyond frustrated which I am sure isn't helping things in my body. Where can I get a cheap one. I mean - cheap as possible?

MyZymurgy's Avatar MyZymurgy 04:35 PM 08-21-2009
Your best bet for a cheap on might be a used one - check out eBay, or even ask some mamas around here...

Fertility Shop has them for $141 - I think that's pretty cheap but I don't know if it's the cheapest.

Oh -- check out this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/Clear-Blue-Ferti...d=p3286.c0.m14 It ends in 2 hours from when I'm posting this, but it's only $81 and is brand new in the box!
enigo's Avatar enigo 04:39 PM 08-21-2009
Amazon.com has them for $149 with free shipping. I've been looking into them myself
I always hear Ebay is the cheapest online though.

http://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Easy...0879918&sr=8-3
Authentic_Mother's Avatar Authentic_Mother 04:48 PM 08-21-2009
Good idea to buy one used - where do you think I should ask around here - the pregnancy board?
MyZymurgy's Avatar MyZymurgy 04:55 PM 08-21-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Authentic_Mother View Post
Good idea to buy one used - where do you think I should ask around here - the pregnancy board?
There is a CBFM thread around here somewhere, and I believe they list recent "graduates" (meaning women that got pregnant while using a fertility monitor). You could always ask there - if some of them are sure this is their last planned child they may be willing to sell. I think I even saw they had super helpful instructions posted there for clearing the data when you buy a used one.
nae 1114's Avatar nae 1114 05:10 PM 08-21-2009
I just got my bfp without the use of it. Only used it 2 months and gave up on it because it didnt tell me anything i didnt already know. Anywho...I paid 99 on sale at longs and I will sell it to you for $30? Is that fair? I swear it works. I just dont need it and I would rather someone get it who can use it. I know the pain of month after month BFN!!!
Authentic_Mother's Avatar Authentic_Mother 05:13 PM 08-21-2009
Yes i would love to have it! I emailed you! God bless you - maybe you will save me from tearing out my hair!:
MyZymurgy's Avatar MyZymurgy 05:32 PM 08-21-2009
Yeaaaa - I love happy endings! :
Pinoikoi's Avatar Pinoikoi 12:45 AM 08-22-2009
I have seen them on craigslist new (mamas buy them and then get bfps before using them), I bought mine on ebay cheap (new too, with an initial set of test strips).

Apparently costco sells them, but I haven't seen them at the costco near me.
MaerynPearl's Avatar MaerynPearl 12:55 AM 08-22-2009
When you get your bfp can I buy it off you? lol
Authentic_Mother's Avatar Authentic_Mother 01:23 AM 08-22-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
When you get your bfp can I buy it off you? lol
most certainly, Mama!!!
Up