THE ONE THREAD August 30-September 5 - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-05-2009, 01:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can I please be added to the waiting to O group? Or do I have to be here a while first?

Thanks for your thoughts SaraMom maybe I'll only BD on CD 20 if I think I might be ovulating according to cm.

Mom    wash.gif  bikenew.gifgeek.gifdishes.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2009, 01:30 PM

sleepingbeauty HAppy anniversary good luck with where you're going to go and what you'll be wearing!

Tear and Lyndzies whoa now ladies save some baby dust for the rest of us with all this twin talk

Apricot yay! another cycle buddy!

femalesling.GIFMama to intact DS Dec 06 and intact DS May 10......Looking to declutter 2012 items in 2012! (27/2012)

Old 09-05-2009, 01:32 PM

So now I'm 6dpo...had a drop yesterday and my temp actually hit 98 today....only 98.03 but still, the only other time my temp has hit 98, was when I was pregnant last summer. Getting ever more suspicious and anxious. Obsessively viewing the chart gallery, my old charts, etc... I almost forgot how neurotic ttc makes me....and it's a little bit more this month since we are really not trying. Luckily, that means I don't have any hpt's anywhere in the house and I am telling myself that I still have another week until I can test but if my temp keeps going up, there's no way I'll last that long.

I am going to keep myself busy cleaning today while everyone is gone to work and tonight there is a BBQ at a friends where I get to pretend how excited I am to volunteer to be the designated driver. woo hoo.

Stevi!!!! I can't wait to hear some good news tomorrow! We might end up in this together.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

Old 09-05-2009, 02:05 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraMum View Post
Tear and Lyndzies whoa now ladies save some baby dust for the rest of us with all this twin talk
lol....don't worry. I'm not using up extra baby dust. I've been putting it in the bank for the past 16 months TTC. Plenty left for all!

sleepingbeauty, good luck tonight, and eeeeeeeee how exciting! Can't wait to hear!!! Happy anniversary!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

Old 09-05-2009, 02:31 PM

Feeling O on both sides has been proven, through studies, NOT to be a sign of oing from both sides but of having one really strong healthy O.

Not to say it isnt strong or healthy if you dont feel it, or only feel one side... but if you feel from both thats a good indication.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:07 PM

Hi Everyone!
I'm new to this thread--could I please be added to Waiting to O? I'm on CD 5 right now. I just started temping three days ago. It's been a little unusual though because I'm under a lot of stress (I'm a grad student and about to start teaching for the first time) and I keep waking up really early and not sleeping well, plus I have a cold right now. I just started EPO and drinking green tea to try to increase/improve my CM--I got tons of EWCM last month but my husband was in a different state at the time and I think it was because of a travel-related delayed O. But I have high hopes for this month!

Question about temping, if anyone's reading--I'm a fairly restless sleeper and when I wake up I seem to toss and turn a lot before I'm fully awake enough to temp--do y'all think the tossing and turning will skew the results?

Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

Old 09-05-2009, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanca78 View Post
Question about temping, if anyone's reading--I'm a fairly restless sleeper and when I wake up I seem to toss and turn a lot before I'm fully awake enough to temp--do y'all think the tossing and turning will skew the results?
Maybe a bit... but you should still see a very defined change when you actually O.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Maybe a bit... but you should still see a very defined change when you actually O.
Thanks!

Fiction writer by training, writer/editor of anything anyone will hire me for by trade. Me + D=my girls E (4/2011) and little N, 1/2014.

Old 09-05-2009, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
omg, I was totally wondering this too! I felt O pain on both sides this month, too, I think. I took clomid, so I know that raises the chances of multiple ovulation. Anybody know the answer to this? Lyndzies, hooray for O pains!!! :
Clomid will stimulate both ovaries, producing follicles on both sides. Are you being monitored by an RE? They should have told you about that. Especially if you triggered, both ovaries will release.

About me... if emotions are any sign of pregnancy, I must be pregnant. I have been sooooo irritable for the past two days. : Ugh. I'm only 5dpo, so I'm still waiting.

janie
mama to grace 12.11.01, cady 8.11.08, and ada 8.3.11
Old 09-05-2009, 03:42 PM

banana So sorry..

Evergreen Still have fingers crossed for you!!! Good luck!

Welcome, newbies!

Danielle : I enjoy hearing about how things are going for you!! Keep us updated!

sleepingbeauty I'm excited for you! LOL Can't wait to hear how it goes! Try to be patient.. I ruined our proposal by finding the ring.

Me.. still waiting. :yawning: Trying to be chill about it this month, think it's working. EWCM showed up yesterday(cd8), and I think I stressed myself out so much last month that I had pushed back O to cd18. LOL Trying not to dwell on the fact that if we don't get it this month, we have to wait til January. Oops, there goes my stress level.

Good luck, TWW'ers!!! :

Sarah
Proud USAF Wife(4.30.05) Momma to my sweet Doodle(3.20.11)
Old 09-05-2009, 03:46 PM

BFN.

Slightest trick-of-the eye line for a minute on the Rite Aid stick. It will not show up on a photograph.

ugh.

~Janie~ | DH | DS: '05. - Playful Parenting/UP. Baby girl July 2010
Old 09-05-2009, 03:50 PM

kbcain, peachsara, Blanca78, welcome to the group.

Nanette56, I like the poem!

J. Jones, I get symptoms every month, too. For me, I think part of it is the normal pre-AF symptoms that I never realized I had, until now.

SaraMum, GL trying to wait for the POAS. I usually give in by 5 dpo.

sleepingbeauty, good to see you! And happy anniversary!! :

Lyndzies, GL on the insem! As for the O pain, I get them from either side. And I think it might be possible to O from both sides in one month. You never know!

SimplyRochelle, to you. My temp is usually under 98, too. This month is different for me, too.

afm, I'm really not sure what dpo I am, any more. I thought I O'd around August 23, but my chart is all screwy, so I may have just O'd. That would be weird, b/c AF is due to visit on Monday. My temps are high for me, I've been extra exhausted, sore boobs, brushing my teeth makes me want to gag, nauseous, etc. Can someone look at my chart and tell me if they think the temp dip on CD 19 is when I O'd or maybe an implantation dip? My cycles are usually 25 days, so I guess I'll know soon, either way. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28b36d Thanks!!

Wife to Bri, mom to G (8), R (6), I (5). Expecting #4 - 8.16.11
Old 09-05-2009, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Jones View Post
BFN.

Slightest trick-of-the eye line for a minute on the Rite Aid stick. It will not show up on a photograph.

ugh.
I get these lines often on the DT tests. Wait a few days and test again. GL!

Wife to Bri, mom to G (8), R (6), I (5). Expecting #4 - 8.16.11
Old 09-05-2009, 04:00 PM

Hopefully Mae is right and it's just once nice strong O! Glad to hear you felt the same thing, Tear, and it's not just me thinking crazy thoughts!!!

K, so... I think we're done w/ insems for this cycle. All signs point to O today or tomorrow, so can I be moved to waiting to know?

Thanks!

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

Old 09-05-2009, 04:04 PM

So I tested this morning on a whim and got a !! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time! My dh saw the lines too but made the comment of 'those are pretty faint lines though hun' so he's going to run out and get me some more tests to pee on I told him how nervous I was and boy you can tell he is male, his response is 'well if your pregnant AWESOME, if not, we'll try again' and shrugs....AHHH!!!!!

: for a

Evergreen, could you please move me to the September bfp's? :

trekkie.gifStudent Mama to:  C reading.gif  (9yrs old), R blahblah.gif (5yrs old), F  hammer.gif (3yrs old) and TTC baby.gif #4 since April 2009

Old 09-05-2009, 04:10 PM

Bri'sgirl Thanks for the encouragement. I will be testing tomorrow a.m. - a faint line is a hopeful line.

MoOnFiReGlOw Congratulations! I saw your pics and they look totally +++!

~Janie~ | DH | DS: '05. - Playful Parenting/UP. Baby girl July 2010
Old 09-05-2009, 04:14 PM

Congrats MoonFire!!

I'm just waiting... according to my last cycle, AF should show up today. But I'm not getting any signs. I tested at what I think was 10 & 12DPO with nothing. So now I'm 14DPO and awfully tempted to buy some more tests! Thankfully I refuse to buy them in town (very small town, don't really want to share with everyone that we're TTC) and the closest $ store is an hour away.
So at this rate, I'll have to wait until next week. Eeeek! But that should give AF enough time to show up.

DH and I - totally winging life with our four children, DS1 (6.5yrs), DS2 (5yrs), DD (3yrs) and DS3 (1)!

Old 09-05-2009, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoOnFiReGlOw View Post
: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri'sgirl View Post
afm, I'm really not sure what dpo I am, any more. I thought I O'd around August 23, but my chart is all screwy, so I may have just O'd. That would be weird, b/c AF is due to visit on Monday. My temps are high for me, I've been extra exhausted, sore boobs, brushing my teeth makes me want to gag, nauseous, etc. Can someone look at my chart and tell me if they think the temp dip on CD 19 is when I O'd or maybe an implantation dip? My cycles are usually 25 days, so I guess I'll know soon, either way. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28b36d Thanks!!
I think you O'd on cd13 or 14. I'm due Monday or Tuesday as well, so we're cycle buddies!!! Good luck! :

[QUOTE=Nanette56;14334289]
Stevi sexyfingers for a Sunday morning BFP!! I'll be testing then too!

Woohoo!! I hope we both get those BFPs!

SimplyRochelle... s I would love to go through my DDC with you!

AFM... 10dpo. I had more twingey feelings yesterday evening. But I'm starting to think they're more likely to be a bladder infection. They just don't feel as sharp or as low as the ones I had with my pregnancies. My breasts are even less sore today. Ahhh well. I hit the dollar store on my home today, so I will be testing in the morning.

Everybody think Reproductive Thoughts!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

Old 09-05-2009, 05:27 PM

GL Stevi :

Whatever will be, already is...

Old 09-05-2009, 05:44 PM

: : : Moonfireglow - I was stalking your chart yesterday and thought wow she must be pregnant! congratulations!

femalesling.GIFMama to intact DS Dec 06 and intact DS May 10......Looking to declutter 2012 items in 2012! (27/2012)

Old 09-05-2009, 06:15 PM

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoOnFiReGlOw View Post
So I tested this morning on a whim and got a !! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time! My dh saw the lines too but made the comment of 'those are pretty faint lines though hun' so he's going to run out and get me some more tests to pee on I told him how nervous I was and boy you can tell he is male, his response is 'well if your pregnant AWESOME, if not, we'll try again' and shrugs....AHHH!!!!!

: for a

Congrats MFG!! ::: Have a happy healthy 9 mos!

Good luck Stevi, Lyndsies, Nanette, and everyone else!!

Living happily and embracing adventures.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:06 PM

MFG, Congratulations!!!! ::: Here's to a sticky bean and a happy & healthy pregnancy!!

AFM - Need some help from expert charters. I have been waking up (wide awake) at 4:30 a.m. the last few days. I'm usually awake for a good 15-20 minutes before I can fall back asleep, but I don't get out of bed or anything. My normal temp taking time is 5:45 a.m. Should I just take my temp at 4:30 if I wake up or wait until later? I don't want to get an artificially low temp but then again I don't want to get my hopes up for an artificially high temp. Gar. Thanks for any help.

to everyone else in the 2ww!!

Mumma to DS July 2010 and expecting another baby boy late July 2012 belly.gif

Old 09-05-2009, 09:31 PM

Hi ladies! MFG, CoNgRaTs!!!!!!! Awesome news!!

I am getting antsy to test...I'm 8 dpo today. I'm moody, boobs are sore and slight cramps here and there and I have an off and on headache. Also, in a weird way my armpits are kinda sore. Hows that for TMI...hehe.
Hard to tell if that's AF on her way or a little bean. Sigh. LOL I am waiting until Monday to test, I will be 10 dpo then and will believe more in the results at that point. Also, I kinda enjoy the speculation... Here's to keeping temps above coverline!

ETA: Blanca, I don't think my restless sleep really affects my temps much, I am restless on such a regular basis, it is the norm for me. LOL If ya know what I mean. As long as you can still see a thermal shift at O , I think you're doing fine.

: to all of us!!

Mom to three boys 7/7/00 fencing.gif 11/20/02 and 10/29/2011 luxlove.gif

Writing at: http://paisleymama.blogspot.com/ and other places! 

Old 09-05-2009, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountaingirl79 View Post
Hi ladies! MFG, CoNgRaTs!!!!!!! Awesome news!!

I am getting antsy to test...I'm 8 dpo today. I'm moody, boobs are sore and slight cramps here and there and I have an off and on headache. Also, in a weird way my armpits are kinda sore. Hows that for TMI...hehe.
Hard to tell if that's AF on her way or a little bean. Sigh. LOL I am waiting until Monday to test, I will be 10 dpo then and will believe more in the results at that point. Also, I kinda enjoy the speculation... Here's to keeping temps above coverline!

ETA: Blanca, I don't think my restless sleep really affects my temps much, I am restless on such a regular basis, it is the norm for me. LOL If ya know what I mean. As long as you can still see a thermal shift at O , I think you're doing fine.

: to all of us!!
MG, we are cycle buddies! I am 8 dpo too. Under normal circumstances I would test Monday too, but DH has a big job interview on Tuesday. We both think it would be too much pressure on him if he knew I was pregnant so unless AF shows up first I am not testing until Wednesday. : for you!

Mumma to DS July 2010 and expecting another baby boy late July 2012 belly.gif

Old 09-05-2009, 10:12 PM

Oooh, Littlebirdy I would love a cycle buddy!! Yay! : to you too!

I will be testing again on Weds if I get a bfn on Monday. That sounds like a good plan to me.

Mom to three boys 7/7/00 fencing.gif 11/20/02 and 10/29/2011 luxlove.gif

Writing at: http://paisleymama.blogspot.com/ and other places! 

Old 09-06-2009, 12:27 AM

Hey everyone! Here is the link to this week's ONE THREAD -----> http://www.mothering.com/discussions...1#post14339730

User Tag List