Nursing Mamas TTC September - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#211 of 229 Old 09-29-2009, 08:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry to those who have had a visit from AF. October is going to be a great month!!!

Evies I don't know about progesterone cream. I've read a lot here about B6 and RRL. GL.
Capmish Sorry, I have no info to offer. I hope you get some answers soon.
Gen24 Congrats and HH9.
Socali Well I hope you nailed it whenever you O'd . Fingers crossed!!!

AFM: 7 DPO.

wife to DH mama to DD14 Jan '08 and DS 6 Sept '10
and 2 rescued greyhounds
#212 of 229 Old 09-29-2009, 11:03 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Updated List To Here

Gen24~ Congrats It's technically not AF,just bleeding.

capmish~ It could be nothing or implantation spotting.

foodmachine~ When are you going to test?

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
#213 of 229 Old 09-29-2009, 11:22 AM

Pretty sure I'm O'ing today. We aren't trying really hard, but not preventing either. So tonight, we will see....

Wife to DH(15 years)and Mama to: Jacob(5/02)kid.gifribbonpurple.gif, and Alina(7/07)energy.gifI luxlove.gifbellyhair.gif
#214 of 229 Old 09-29-2009, 11:32 AM

Congrats cloverspatch and Gen24!!!! Praying for sticky baby vibes to you and all the rest of you who recently got your BFP!!!!!

Well, I don't remember what day my period started last month, I wasn't keeping track, so I don't know exactly when to expect it.. I think either the 28th (would have been yesterday) or 30th.. tomorrow.. No period yet, but there was a little bit of pink tinged mucus when I put in the progesterone suppository last night.. so I suspect it is coming, though there is a small part of me that is still hoping that maybe it was just the really tough workout last night... Ok, so I'm dreaming, I admit it..but it would be nice to be pregnant.. DH doesn't see any point in testing (even on a dollar store test) until after my period is late.. not sure I agree..

Praying for all of you Waiting to O and in your 2WW!!

Kym
#215 of 229 Old 09-29-2009, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie's Mama View Post
After charting for a couple of months now, it looks like my LP is about 10 days. Is that long enough? Or should I be doing something to try to lengthen it? I have progesterone cream if I need to use it, I'm just not sure when I should to get a longer LP and not mess up my O.
I've read that 10 days is enough for some people, though anything less than 12 can affect your fertility. For me, 10 days is not enough. I've heard Vitex can help lengthen LPs, but I've also heard it can affect supply so I haven't used it yet. I've been having regular cycles for a year and have been ovulating regularly for half a year (before that some cycles were annovulatory and some weren't) and my DD is 18 months old today.

Mommy to DD March 2008, DS July 2010
#216 of 229 Old 09-29-2009, 01:10 PM

So, I "checked" to see if I was still having any signs of vaginal bleeding by putting a q-tip up there.. only blood was brown, ie old.. nothing new... Then I thought about the date I thought my last period way and today's date and started counting.. either 31 days or 33... and based on when I think I Oed, (but am not sure since I wasn't tracking this month) it's been approximately 18 days post-O?! huh!? So I went up and took a dollar store pregnancy test and got a BFN... nothing quite so deflating as a BFN when you start to get your hopes up..

I swear my period cramps are just starting... what timing... well, at least this next cycle I can actually track things so I will know where I am in my cycle..
#217 of 229 Old 09-29-2009, 01:13 PM

Congrats Gen24 and Cloverspatch that's great news!!!
#218 of 229 Old 09-30-2009, 12:19 AM

Congrats on the new BFP's!

Sorry Mirta, that sucks.

foodmachine, I'm 8 DPO. Just enough to get antsy but not early enough to tell anything... I need a jittery little icon...

Mama to Nov '08 and June '10
#219 of 229 Old 09-30-2009, 05:14 AM

mirta Sorry mama. October is going to be good!
socali That question make me smile so much, my face hurt. I'm giggling again now. If DH hadn't talked me down I may have POAS'd this morning, but I did have 11 DPO in mind, at least 10. DH has chosen 12, which is funny considering he wanted me to POAS at 4 DPO. But now I explained the science to him. We'll see. I'm 8 DPO. If I had Saturday off I would test...maybe I'll do it anyway. I work all weekend and DH all week this week. Boring!
burnin Hear ya'! I've been relaxed but now I'm getting kinda excited.

wife to DH mama to DD14 Jan '08 and DS 6 Sept '10
and 2 rescued greyhounds
#220 of 229 Old 09-30-2009, 09:57 AM

Thanks all for the kind words.. I think the BFP hit me especially hard 1. because there had been a screw up with my antidepressents so I haven't been on the full dose the past few days.. (called to get that fixed yesterday) and 2. because while I really didn't expect to get pregnant the fist month ttc, not getting pregnant brought back all the emotions of seven YEARS of TTC to get DS... that was a lot of painful rollercoasters.. a lot of hoping and a lot of disappointment.. and yesterday's BFP just brought it all back..

I have a feeling my progesterone suppositories may be holding my period at bay at the moment, but I'm going to keep using them until either my period starts or my antidepressant med level gets me back to a slightly more even keel so I'm a little more able to deal with the grief of what a period means.. I did allow myself to grieve last night, but it's still so raw..

sorry... enough negative rambling from me...

Sticky Baby dust to you all!!

Kym
#221 of 229 Old 09-30-2009, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCatherine185 View Post
Thank you Kelly, I will certainly try that! I just noticed this morning he is also working on another molar... eek!

and CONGRATS!!! on your BFP!!
Thank you LadyCatherine

Yeah, my son cut 2 molars at a time and had all 4 within a month....
it was rough... but like i said, the peas really helped.. and the other mom said frozen blueberries.... I will definitely be trying those next time as well

Good luck!
-Kelly
#222 of 229 Old 09-30-2009, 04:04 PM

Please add me to the 2ww list.

Also, how soon after implantation have you all experienced pregnancy signs? I may only be 5 or 6 or at the very most 8 DPO, and am suddenly nauseous. Then again I am well acquainted with psychosomatic phenomena . I know that most people implant on 7 DPO or later, so it is probably in my head . . . . . . don't hesitate to tell me I'm making it up .

Living simply with the loves of my life! :::
#223 of 229 Old 09-30-2009, 04:57 PM

I decided to finally be good about charting my temp this month, but it seems be jumping around a lot! I started on day 3 with a temp of 97.8. The highest it's gotten is 98.2 and the lowest is 97.4. Is it normal to have that much variation?

Elizabeth - Doing life with Scott partners.gif

SAHM to Evelyn - my crazy little Celiac (4) energy.gif Annabelle (2)  love.gif and Abraham (born 6/20) buddamomimg1.png
adoptionheart-1.gif  Follow our journey  mdcblog5.gif

#224 of 229 Old 09-30-2009, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristen1978 View Post
Please add me to the 2ww list.

Also, how soon after implantation have you all experienced pregnancy signs? I may only be 5 or 6 or at the very most 8 DPO, and am suddenly nauseous. Then again I am well acquainted with psychosomatic phenomena . I know that most people implant on 7 DPO or later, so it is probably in my head . . . . . . don't hesitate to tell me I'm making it up .
Hi Kristen,

I have to tell you that I could tell very early after conception that I was pregnant. I took a test at 6dpo and of course nothing showed up within the alloted time frame. BUT, I could have sworn I saw a line before I threw it away... Lo and behold, I got a very positive test 2 days later...
So whether or not I saw a line at 6 dpo who knows...
but i was nauseous, my boobs hurt, and I cried at everything... just a few days past ovulation.

So I say you are not crazy
Good luck!
-Kelly
#225 of 229 Old 09-30-2009, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie's Mama View Post
I decided to finally be good about charting my temp this month, but it seems be jumping around a lot! I started on day 3 with a temp of 97.8. The highest it's gotten is 98.2 and the lowest is 97.4. Is it normal to have that much variation?
Hi Evie's Mama,

Some womens temps jump around but you have to take some other things into account.
Is the temp in your room consistent? Do you sleep with your mouth open? (possibly congested type thing) Did you happen to have the covers stolen from you in the middle of the night??

My temps were very "peaky" a couple of months ago, and I think it had to do with the fan in our room being set to auto... it would turn on and off according to the temp.. but now, my temps are very consistent. Almost flat.

But bottom line, I think everyone is different and what is normal for you might not be for someone else. And ultimately, the only way to see what normal is for you is to keep charting

-HtH
Kelly
#226 of 229 Old 09-30-2009, 08:03 PM

Please add me to the BFP list!!! Got mine today at 9 dpo

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/u...poPOSITIVE.jpg

: and 3 dd's (5, 4, 17 mos) and anticipating Michaela Skye (after my late daddy Michael.) May 26th 2010
#227 of 229 Old 10-01-2009, 12:52 AM

Congratulations!!!!!
#228 of 229 Old 10-01-2009, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juleslane View Post
Please add me to the BFP list!!! Got mine today at 9 dpo

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/u...poPOSITIVE.jpg
I was all prepared to do some squinting and attempting to see a barely there little pink line with it only be 9DPO, but there's no doubt with that!

Elizabeth - Doing life with Scott partners.gif

SAHM to Evelyn - my crazy little Celiac (4) energy.gif Annabelle (2)  love.gif and Abraham (born 6/20) buddamomimg1.png
adoptionheart-1.gif  Follow our journey  mdcblog5.gif

#229 of 229 Old 10-01-2009, 11:06 AM - Thread Starter

Updated List to here

October Thread

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page