Anyone ever feel like they'll always want to be pregnant - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-04-2009, 10:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Maybe I'm just crazy but I love being pregnant and having a baby. I love the newness of life and all the excitement that surrounds that. I love being a mom. I already have 2 kids but want a large family. Sometimes I think that I will never feel like I'm done. Obviously, I know that someday I won't be able to have any more kids and that totally depresses me. Does anybody else relate?

Married to DH, Mama to dd1 4/06, dd2 8/07, dd3 11/12 and #4 stork-boy.gif due 9/2014!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2009, 10:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ME ME ME!! I've only have one lo, but I am og again, due in Jan! I could seriously be pregnant forever, or until I physically can't anymore, lol! I have been thinking of surrogacy, a) because of my love for pregnancy, and b) because I would love to share the joys of parenthood with others. Dh thinks I am crazy, along with everyone else I know, but I think the moms who enjoy their pregnancies understand, it is truly awesome to grow life!

None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor and Ferdinand, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.shine.gif

Old 09-04-2009, 10:52 PM

me too. i have great pregnancies and love the anticipation of labour and delivery and seeing apart of you. The whole preocess is a miracle and I don't know how to feel done either...except then they turn 2! LOL

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

Old 09-05-2009, 03:30 AM

I love being pregnant for all the same reasons! I've had 5 children and with each one I can't wait to dive in and find out more about what I can do to help this soul in to the world. I've fallen in love with the Sacred Birthing http://www.sacredbirthing.com/ which I came across with my last one. I've been told that my body is "happiest" when I am pregnant. No doubt! I'm pretty sure it's deeper than that and down to my soul level! I treasure each pregnancy and birth. I adore each child that has crossed into this realm through me. I love the state of mind I gain when I am pregnant. I become so spiritual. It's truly amazing! I hope to become a baby doula (when I grow up ) to focus on and help the new soul crossing.

Amy,  organically growing 5 homeschooled sweetieshomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpg5 lossesbrokenheart.gifbelly.gif due this summer!
Old 09-05-2009, 11:57 AM

OMG, I am so scared I will always feel like that! I LOOOOOVE being pregnant. But, unfortunatly, I have had to have all c-sections We are trying for #4, and that is risky on it's own, so we will probably have to stop after this next one. If it looks good in there though, I am game for another

: and 3 dd's (5, 4, 17 mos) and anticipating Michaela Skye (after my late daddy Michael.) May 26th 2010
Old 09-05-2009, 12:29 PM

I love being pregnant and being a mom... and I cannot wait to give DF the pleasure of being a daddy... he is looking forward to it so much. Just the other day a female friend of his whom is pregnant was talking about watching her babies foot travel from her belly button to her ribs... and his response was that he cant wait for me to be pregnant, because he will never take his hands off my tummy! LOL

We are only planning for 2 more (4 children, 5 pregnancies with much luck)

But I look forward to those 2 as a more special event than even our wedding will be!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:32 PM

Strangely I've never felt better about my body than when I'm pregnant. People are even friendlier too. I started to have faith in humanity again for a little while too. Luckily that passed...whew

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
Old 09-05-2009, 05:52 PM

I agree with everything said in this thread

(just don't tell- my friends/family think I'm crazy enough as it is )

oh, oh.... I got to hold a newbie last night and I swear, I came home drooling

I thought we were done for good too, until yesterday when my partner said nothing negative when I mentioned ttc in three years- which usually sends him into a 'snipping' rage
I'd rather have no response than the usual 'no way, no how!'

mischievous.gif

User Tag List