October Obsess and Test!!!!! - Page 10 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#271 of 297 Old 10-27-2009, 06:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by isras1 View Post
I was wondering the same thing, I've been getting up around the same time, not usual for me. Speaking of, I tested (CD 23) and may have something, but it was with 2nd FMU due to getting up so early.... do you see anything? I hope these links work.

http://s665.photobucket.com/albums/v...t=IMG_1529.jpg

and I edited this one...
http://s665.photobucket.com/albums/v...t=IMG_1534.jpg
Thanks for looking.
yes!! two lines!!!

Erin, Catholic mama to three sweet boys: Ambrose (11/06),  Peter (3/08), and Joseph (9/10) and a sweet girl, Charlotte (7/12/12).

Joyfully expecting #5 April 2014!
#272 of 297 Old 10-27-2009, 06:29 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Terrilein - Congratulations!

Isras1 - that definitely looks like a line to me... but I've never seen one IRL so maybe I'm not the best judge...

I am still obsessing (I tried to be in the no stress/no obsess/no test camp but I'm not good at that...) even though my gut feeling is that we totally missed it this month. Then again my gut feeling last month was that I was PG so my gut clearly cannot be trusted.

My chart is very weird though... strange temp dip

Finally pregnant with #1 and #2! Due September 9th, 2014 

#273 of 297 Old 10-27-2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonmama22 View Post
I used a $T test about 3:30 this morning - thought I maybe saw a shadow, but then again, it was 3:30 in the morning... So, this afternoon, I took a CBE test (one of the ones on sale at Target this week...) and I got a BFP!!!!! 10dpo!!!
Oh, congratulations moonmama! All these early BFPs... wow!

#274 of 297 Old 10-27-2009, 07:24 PM

[
I am still obsessing (I tried to be in the no stress/no obsess/no test camp but I'm not good at that...) even though my gut feeling is that we totally missed it this month. Then again my gut feeling last month was that I was PG so my gut clearly cannot be trusted.

My chart is very weird though... strange temp dip[/QUOTE]

Laggie: that temp dip looks promising, I would be obsessing too!

Congratulations moonmamma!!!

Bekah (33): Doula and CNA sharing a great life with DH for 10 yrs now, momma to DS Baron (7/10)
#275 of 297 Old 10-27-2009, 08:45 PM

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1aad2c

my chart, just because i like to get other people's thoughts. so many bfps! how fun.

Erin, Catholic mama to three sweet boys: Ambrose (11/06),  Peter (3/08), and Joseph (9/10) and a sweet girl, Charlotte (7/12/12).

#276 of 297 Old 10-28-2009, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolovemercy View Post

my chart, just because i like to get other people's thoughts. so many bfps! how fun.
Are you sure that's your chart and not my chart??? GL!!!

hide.gif Me 41, single mom to modifiedartist.gifdd 4/2001 and demon.gif ds 7/17/2010

#277 of 297 Old 10-28-2009, 03:05 AM

Quote:

I now see why you are obsessing, good looking chart, fingers crossed for you!

Bekah (33): Doula and CNA sharing a great life with DH for 10 yrs now, momma to DS Baron (7/10)
#278 of 297 Old 10-28-2009, 04:59 AM

Terrilien: Congrats (again)!! Told ya!!! Think positive, ok? This baby is strong and already so loved and wanted! It's gonna make it!!

moonmama22: Congrats on your BFP!!!!! Yahoooooo!!!!

Super crunchy Mama to DS1, DS2, DD and wanting a bunch more!  We homeschool, bed share, homebirth and baby wear. We're attached, we only cloth diaper and we don't vax. There's a lot more to us than that, but it won't all fit. 

#279 of 297 Old 10-28-2009, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrilein View Post
Are you sure that's your chart and not my chart??? GL!!!
well, THAT is heartening. I can't help but notice that the temp pattern is very similar to the charts where i conceived my two kids, too. fortunately, i'm too busy to test today (9dpo), will pick up some tests tomorrow and hopefully hold off using them until Fri. fmu (what are the odds of me exercising that much self-control?).

#280 of 297 Old 10-28-2009, 12:36 PM

I tested this morning and it was a BFN. Then I put my temp in FF and it took away my cross hairs. I'm on CD39 and really discouraged. I guess I'll just wait until this weekend and if AF hasn't shown up by then I will test again.

Elizabeth - Doing life with Scott partners.gif

SAHM to Evelyn - my crazy little Celiac (4) energy.gif Annabelle (2)  love.gif and Abraham (born 6/20) buddamomimg1.png
adoptionheart-1.gif  Follow our journey  mdcblog5.gif

#281 of 297 Old 10-29-2009, 10:42 AM

big temp drop today. i'm trying not to be super bummed. i'll probably test anyway, but have pretty much written pregnancy off as a possibility.

#282 of 297 Old 10-29-2009, 10:44 AM

Quote:
big temp drop today. i'm trying not to be super bummed. i'll probably test anyway, but have pretty much written pregnancy off as a possibility.
Same for me. So even if I did happen to ovulate in there, I don't think we were successful. for both of us.

Elizabeth - Doing life with Scott partners.gif

SAHM to Evelyn - my crazy little Celiac (4) energy.gif Annabelle (2)  love.gif and Abraham (born 6/20) buddamomimg1.png
adoptionheart-1.gif  Follow our journey  mdcblog5.gif

#283 of 297 Old 10-29-2009, 02:22 PM

Yeah. I (of course) did not have enough self control to not test after I got home from the dollar store, lol. BFN. There's one little spot on the test that I keep pretending is the makings of a future line, but in reality I'm positive it's not. lol.

Sigh. Okay, shaking it off. Going to make a nice dinner for tonight and drink strawberry lemonade. Hugs, Evie's Mama.

#284 of 297 Old 10-29-2009, 03:22 PM

I'm out... AF has made her appearance today.

And... I just discovered that the oregano oil I've been dosing myself with for the past 2 days has the ability to make menstruation start. Doh! Ah well, I'm sure it would have happened anyway...

On to November! Surely November will be the month

to the rest of you for BFPs soon!

#285 of 297 Old 10-29-2009, 07:52 PM

Congratulations moonmamma22!

Feeling for you laggie, tolovemercy, and evie's mamma!

AFM: BFN this morning and yesterday too. I guess the very faint BFP was an evap, sigh. I am still having symptoms, but who knows, what with the havoc our hormones play on us! Either way, I'll know what's up when AF is due on Halloween. I am trying to remain hopeful and light hearted. Going to work tonight will help to distract me.

#286 of 297 Old 10-29-2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isras1 View Post
Congratulations moonmamma22!

Feeling for you laggie, tolovemercy, and evie's mamma!

AFM: BFN this morning and yesterday too. I guess the very faint BFP was an evap, sigh. I am still having symptoms, but who knows, what with the havoc our hormones play on us! Either way, I'll know what's up when AF is due on Halloween. I am trying to remain hopeful and light hearted. Going to work tonight will help to distract me.
stinky ol' bfn. I too am due on halloween so we can obsess together...I have peeded on more sticks then I care to mention...al bfn...grrr.
#287 of 297 Old 10-30-2009, 06:38 AM

temp shot back up today? ....?? In my early-morning confusion (and my pre-existing conclusion that I am not, in fact, pg), I forgot to test with my fmu.

so, what does that mean?

#288 of 297 Old 10-30-2009, 12:43 PM

Quote:
temp shot back up today? ....?? In my early-morning confusion (and my pre-existing conclusion that I am not, in fact, pg), I forgot to test with my fmu.

so, what does that mean?

HArd to say without a history of charts to look at. Some women don't have temps drop until after AF starts. Your temps have been kinda rocky and jumping up and down so it doesn't really indicate anything. But if you test tomorrow, 12dpo is a better chance of BFP than yesterday!

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#289 of 297 Old 10-30-2009, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
HArd to say without a history of charts to look at. Some women don't have temps drop until after AF starts. Your temps have been kinda rocky and jumping up and down so it doesn't really indicate anything. But if you test tomorrow, 12dpo is a better chance of BFP than yesterday!
Thanks. I actually do have a couple other charts on FF, but hadn't thought to add them to the homepage. But, I only have the basic membership, so i only can post two. Anyhow, that other one I put up is rocky, too, because I've been bfing forever and beyond. The only other chart I have online is the one where I conceived DS2.

So, dum de dum. I don't really think I'm pregnant, but am anxious to get to a point where I can either start AF or test accurately.

I'm trying to remember, but I'm pretty sure I didn't get even a speck of a + test before 12-13 DPO with my kids. At the moment, I'm feeling inclined to wait to see if/when AF shows up. She breaks the news more gently than a BFN, imo.

ETA: IIRC, my temps always used to drop slowly, starting at 7-8 DPO. I charted for a year to prevent before we got pregnant with DS1. Not that that means anything really, but does make yesterday's temp seem weirder.

*obsessing*

#290 of 297 Old 10-31-2009, 08:23 AM

Well, I guess I'm the only one left obsessing/testing, lol. My chart looks GREAT.

Tested this AM with a BFN. Bah. Anyhow, as long as my temps/I don't see af, I will not be able to stop obsessing.

So, if (IF!) implantation did occur 10DPO, at what point would a test become positive?

#291 of 297 Old 10-31-2009, 09:28 AM

Ohhhhh, tolovemercy, your chart looks great!!! test! test! test!

hide.gif Me 41, single mom to modifiedartist.gifdd 4/2001 and demon.gif ds 7/17/2010

#292 of 297 Old 10-31-2009, 09:30 AM

Hi everyone,
I just joined the forum and I thought I could keep tolovemercy company with some obsessing of my own.

I'm 10DPO on my first IUI cycle and 12 DPtrigger. I've been testing daily to see when the trigger is out of my system, but so far it's been a whole lot of BFNs.

I'll find out for sure on Monday with a blood test, but that seems ages away right now.

Gwenderful
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28cca0
#293 of 297 Old 10-31-2009, 09:36 AM

not me, not this month.. Oh well. It's been fun anyway!

New endeavor coming soon...
Raising Alice in Wonderland (DSD, 17), and in love with a Superman
#294 of 297 Old 10-31-2009, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwenderful View Post
Hi everyone,
I just joined the forum and I thought I could keep tolovemercy company with some obsessing of my own.

I'm 10DPO on my first IUI cycle and 12 DPtrigger. I've been testing daily to see when the trigger is out of my system, but so far it's been a whole lot of BFNs.

I'll find out for sure on Monday with a blood test, but that seems ages away right now.

Gwenderful
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28cca0
Ooooh, good looking chart. Thanks for keeping me company, haha, it was getting lonely in here!

#295 of 297 Old 10-31-2009, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Well, I guess I'm the only one left obsessing/testing, lol. My chart looks GREAT.

Tested this AM with a BFN. Bah. Anyhow, as long as my temps/I don't see af, I will not be able to stop obsessing.

So, if (IF!) implantation did occur 10DPO, at what point would a test become positive?
I too will obesses with you...I am supposed to start the flo TODAY and I am freaking out. No sign as of yet of my visitor. However that is 100% normal. I never get any signs of period coming before it comes. Once its here I get crampy but thats it. I am going to buy a test today (a real one not a candian dollar rama one.) and pray...lol. a bfn test on wednesday night. no testing since.
Things that might be symptoms...(but in reality are just my imagination)
I can all of a sudden squeeze a tiny drop of bm out. I weaned dd a year ago and she weaned slowly. I have not be able to do that in ages...yes I know its probably hormones/stress but a girl can wish.
breasts feel fuller....
exhausted mere hours after being awake.
not as bloated as normal for a period.

This will all go down the drain in a few hours when aunt flo rears her ugly head but for now a girl can dream!!!

So a bit of this and to my uterous in hopes of stemming the tide and being with child.
Off to stuff my child full of oatmeal, and fruit and veggies in hopes she does not devour her weight in candy tonight....
#296 of 297 Old 10-31-2009, 02:09 PM - Thread Starter

I may end up obsessing... my body is messed up this cycle, just in time for DF to come home. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MaerynPearl

Ill be starting the November Obsess and Test in a minute here so feel free to start posting there.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#297 of 297 Old 10-31-2009, 02:30 PM

yeah you know the skinny. i am O-ing and gonna be on a TWW.

wild.gifCrazy Chef-in-training baking wife(27) of geek.gif (32) mother of 2 energy.gif 11-21-03 & 9 - 13 - 07

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page