October Obsess and Test!!!!! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 297 Old 10-08-2009, 01:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
frazzledazzle - FX for you!

AFM - 3DPO and I already compared my chart to others' in the FF chart gallery, since I've got my CH and can do so more accurately now.

WTF is WRONG w/ me? I know better.

Ok.... back to not obsessing. Hopefully. Still have a strong resolve not to test early, so still feel like I'm in limbo between the no testing and the obsessers threads. LOL!

ETA - I think it's fascinating how -- even though there aren't any real patterns of similarities before O -- how everything seems to come together with my temps (when pinned at O and CL) post-O. Is it that this is generally a more stable part of the cycle?

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#62 of 297 Old 10-08-2009, 03:21 PM

Looks like a BFP! It's very very light, but definitely darker than the FRER line on DPO 8.

I'll continue to test until I miss my period though.....I'm having a hard time believing it. Picked up a fresh box of FRER this morning along with some vitamins that I hope I can stomach.

So glad I have a place to vent all this obssessing!!!
#63 of 297 Old 10-08-2009, 03:25 PM

congrats frazzle!! yay!!!
#64 of 297 Old 10-08-2009, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazzledazzle View Post
Looks like a BFP! It's very very light, but definitely darker than the FRER line on DPO 8.

I'll continue to test until I miss my period though.....I'm having a hard time believing it. Picked up a fresh box of FRER this morning along with some vitamins that I hope I can stomach.

So glad I have a place to vent all this obssessing!!!
Yay!!!

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#65 of 297 Old 10-08-2009, 06:00 PM

Woohooooooo, frazzledazzle!!!

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#66 of 297 Old 10-08-2009, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazzledazzle View Post
Congrats!! Another BFP already!

Mom    wash.gif  bikenew.gifgeek.gifdishes.gif

#67 of 297 Old 10-09-2009, 12:15 PM

I guess I really believe it now. This is this morning's test. Clear as day in person....although this picture is quite fuzzy.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2520/...63f484a7_o.jpg

Good luck ladies!!!
#68 of 297 Old 10-09-2009, 01:21 PM

Congrats Frazzle!
#69 of 297 Old 10-09-2009, 01:40 PM

So, trying to stay positive today. . .after talking with my normal doc yesterday afternoon I feel much better. . .I am going to wait until day 35 to take the Provera. .Maybe my body will actually ovulate. . just late. I normally don't ovulate until day 24 or so anyway, so wouldn't it be early to see a mature follicle on the ultrasound? It was 10mm. . from what I've read there is a pretty good chance it could still grow and release an egg. Do you guys agree with that? My docs made it seem very slim but I am trying to stay hopeful.

Anyway how is everyone's Friday?? I am SO glad it's the weekend! Woohoo!
#70 of 297 Old 10-09-2009, 01:54 PM

Well since i am in the 2ww I guess I can officially obsess.
5dpo and today at Walmart, I teared up and almost cried because the customer service girl would not take my sneakers back (because they had a piece of grass on the bottom -indicating usage). I said I wore them outside once and found them to not fit properly and she said I should've tried them around the house then. I understand that, but at least I was honest. I should've made sure the bottom was clean and said I never wore them! LOL Anyway, I got really upset....over shoes.... and almost cried in Walmart! That has to mean something!
Anyone else order from earlypregnancytests.com? They were shipped last week and I still haven't gotten them! Hopefully soon so i can obsessively test by say, 9dpo!

#71 of 297 Old 10-09-2009, 02:09 PM

Jenn - LOL. . you are TOO funny! Good luck. . fingers crossed for you. I would totally clean the shoes off and go back to the store and start over. . LOL They won't remember you, or you could go to a different walmart. I took cake pans back with no receipt and no sticker on them and they didn't even sqawk about it. (I had already made a cake in them once too. . .shhhhh)
#72 of 297 Old 10-09-2009, 04:44 PM

LOL slparker (about the used cake pan). Well I live in a town with only one Walmart but I will wait till later tonight when that same gilr will likely not be working and try again with cleaner shoes! LOL
I got my tests in the mail today!!! Yay! Now to resist the urge to pee on one tomorrow (6dpo) LOL

#73 of 297 Old 10-10-2009, 12:38 PM

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Well, I guess I should join you gals, too now. I'm 7 dpo today & I had a dream about being pregnant- well, actually, it was about trying to find out if I was pregnant. So this morning, although I don't have any actual preg tests (I've been avoiding the store so I wouldn't buy any), I peed on an OPK. I heard somewhere that you can get a positive from those- but I don't really know. I guess I just HAD to DO SOMETHING!! I feel like I'll go crazy if I don't find out soon. OK, so the OPK was just stupid, I know that even a good preg test probably won't turn back a + this early, but ... I guess that's why I belong in this thread, lol.

By the way, there WAS a very faint line, though MUCH lighter than the reference line- I'm sure that means absolutely nothing, but I still think I'll at least take a detour to the dollar store today.

And congrats to the ladies who have already gotten BFPs!

Wife to since '98; Homeschooling, working on my doctorate & becoming crunchier by the day; Mom to DSs: 06/10,12/05, & 1/99 & 1 on the way (3/15)
#74 of 297 Old 10-12-2009, 11:38 AM

*bump*
almost time to obsess for me (okay maybe I already am LOL) 8dpo today. Will probably poas tomorrow to get it out of my system.
My Chart for those that like to stalk.

#75 of 297 Old 10-12-2009, 11:43 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
*bump*
almost time to obsess for me (okay maybe I already am LOL) 8dpo today. Will probably poas tomorrow to get it out of my system.
My Chart for those that like to stalk.
nothing out of the ordinary in your chart yet, but that is no surprise as if you are pregnant implantation only happened within the past couple days.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#76 of 297 Old 10-12-2009, 12:57 PM

Just popping over here real quick to mention that my work's water cooler water tastes like lake water to me today.

Odd? Or just obsessive?

Probably the later.

#77 of 297 Old 10-12-2009, 01:08 PM - Thread Starter

If my temp is still up tomorrow, I will officially be triphasic.

Which pisses me off.

Must remind myself: its probably because I am sick (although out of bed I am running no fever at all)

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#78 of 297 Old 10-12-2009, 04:14 PM

I got nothin'. No pretty chart, no wierd tastes, no peeing lots, no sore boobs....nothin. But that's how it was when I had my BFP cycle with DS, so I figure all this nothin could be somethin! LOL
Yeah, I do know it's early anyway.

#79 of 297 Old 10-12-2009, 05:18 PM

My only symptoms were no symptoms GL

Whatever will be, already is...

#80 of 297 Old 10-12-2009, 05:20 PM

Ladies, I am almost ready to join you all. I am already obsessing and I am only 6dpo. On Friday I will be testing (10dpo) though I am having twinges down there and feel this way when af is coming, but who knows. I don't know how I feel anyway.

#81 of 297 Old 10-12-2009, 08:12 PM

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
So I had 3 (yes, THREE) fillings today, and I was so nervous about the whole thing that I think I made myself sick... or I'm pregnant

I awoke this morning at 4am with stomach cramps/nausea, then **TMI** loose stool all morning, but not so bad I couldn't go to work / the dentist... and now I'm fine with just a little "upset" stomach (and a numb mouth). So either I made myself sick with anxiety over this dentist visit (which is possible), or I caught a 12 hour bug that didn't come with any fever or chills or anything (unlikely), or I'm having some early morning sickness? I'm hoping for the latter, of course. I never really got sick with my other pregnancies, though, but I'm still going to obsess over it and I will test tomorrow (10 DPO).

Wife to since '98; Homeschooling, working on my doctorate & becoming crunchier by the day; Mom to DSs: 06/10,12/05, & 1/99 & 1 on the way (3/15)
#82 of 297 Old 10-12-2009, 08:19 PM - Thread Starter

early pregnancy bm sign is constipation, not loose stools... so it sounds more like anxiety.

#83 of 297 Old 10-12-2009, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
early pregnancy bm sign is constipation, not loose stools... so it sounds more like anxiety.
With all of my pregnancies, I had loose stools frequently, and early. I had some constipation, but mostly loose. The last DDC I was in, I started a thread about it and there were several people who have had the same experience, BUT when I have anxiety, that can happen too. Heres hoping it is for a good reason

#84 of 297 Old 10-12-2009, 09:42 PM

Hi ladies - can I join in?
I've mostly been hanging out over at TTCAL recently, but I can feel my tww obsession about to take off and I need an outlet for my crazy!

I'm 6 or 7dpo. FF first gave me xhairs for cd13, but now agrees with me that I O'd cd14 - my earliest recorded O ever, btw. I was caught off guard, so our timing was not the best this month - fingersx that my eggie preferred quality over quantity.

On the plus side, I did get a huge temp spike this morning, which is probably meaningless, but gives me the glimmer of a hope for a triphasic cycle. Also, I just now noticed some breast soreness . AND, I don't think I've ever been so pleased about constipation as I was this morning. (It's pretty unusual for me, actually. I'm, um, more familiar with the other kind )
Here's my chart.

My plan is to not test until Sat (11 or 12dpo). I tend to break under peer pressure though...

GL & babydust to all (and CONGRATS to frazzle!!)

Happily muddled mom to baby Kiki, 11/2010

#85 of 297 Old 10-12-2009, 10:00 PM

Becca - I almost wonder if you didn't O on cd16? ( a more obvious thermal shift after that) I wouldn't fret if FF changes the CHs or your LP ends up a "couple days longer" (which hopefully gets a BFP anyway and then you don't have to fret anyway! LOL).
Good Luck!

#86 of 297 Old 10-12-2009, 10:03 PM

I have zero symptoms, but a lot of want. Does that count? I am taking antibiotics, and DP and I didn't use a backup, even though we should have, as antibiotics are known to interfere with hormonal bc...

Anyway... I have one left-over test sitting in my night-stand, and if AF is not here on October 29th, when it's due, I'll test on Halloween.

Can I hang out over here until then?

New endeavor coming soon...
Raising Alice in Wonderland (DSD, 17), and in love with a Superman
#87 of 297 Old 10-12-2009, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
Becca - I almost wonder if you didn't O on cd16? ( a more obvious thermal shift after that) I wouldn't fret if FF changes the CHs or your LP ends up a "couple days longer" (which hopefully gets a BFP anyway and then you don't have to fret anyway! LOL).
Good Luck!
Hi Jenn, thanks for looking. You could be right about my O day: I definitely was thrown off by my early (for me) ewcm & +opk, but my instinct says I did O on cd14. I was curious, so I did a quick scan of all my FF charts, and 5 out of 7 show a pretty puny temp shift on 1dpo. I guess I'm just a slow climber!

This is also my 2nd month on Femara, so I should have known to expect the unexpected.

Happily muddled mom to baby Kiki, 11/2010

#88 of 297 Old 10-12-2009, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriole View Post
I have zero symptoms, but a lot of want. Does that count? I am taking antibiotics, and DP and I didn't use a backup, even though we should have, as antibiotics are known to interfere with hormonal bc...

Anyway... I have one left-over test sitting in my night-stand, and if AF is not here on October 29th, when it's due, I'll test on Halloween.

Can I hang out over here until then?
I hope this is it for you

#89 of 297 Old 10-13-2009, 02:44 PM

OMGoodness, I was the last one to post

I had to bump us back up. I am 7dpo, and I reaally want to test tomorrow. I know it would be a BFN though, but I am dying to pee on something. I remember getting the BFPs for so long, and even testing after my latest m/c. I can just see that line appear, though I know 8dpo is too early. My intention is/was to wait until friday, but I am kind of wigging out

Someone talk some sense into me. I know there is hardly any chance I would show a line if I WAS pregnant.

Heck, I didn't even want to be pregnant this month (I guess many of you know my dilemma)now I am wanting to see that line. How do I keep from going crazy?

I am having PMS symptoms though, so I shouldn't get my hopes up

#90 of 297 Old 10-13-2009, 03:16 PM

I broke down and testing this morning. 8dpo. BFN but no surprise. I am having a ton of nausea for the past day and a half...and right now. But of course, that could be anything. I also went and bought 3 more dollar tree tests (which inspired me to test this morning). Ok...I will try to wait until Thu (10dpo) to test again. If my luteal phase is the same as it was last cycle I should expect AF on Friday. (Lyndzies I totally broke down and tested early. Oh well. Are you still waiting until Tuesday??)

Whoops, I got confused and thought this was another thread, and haven't even asked to join. May I? I think, as you can see above, that I should probably be here!

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page