* Bitter Sushi Ladies ~ October * - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 351 Old 10-21-2009, 05:19 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisko15 View Post
Oh Ladies... It is definitely, most positively a nice, dark, BRIGHT positive on an FRER.

Yet, I am so sad to leave all of you. Can I not totally graduate, because of course, I'm rather crampish, and freaking out, and so worried about it sticking....
Congrats! And I stick around for the same reason...
#182 of 351 Old 10-21-2009, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Oh Ladies... It is definitely, most positively a nice, dark, BRIGHT positive on an FRER.
YAY, Congratulations! Praying that it sticks, I have a good feeling that everything will be just fine for you I'll be sad to see you go, so please stick around as long as you want. I always think of you as my doppleganger, since we are both remarried and we both started ttc in 08/08 (and I think our dh's are the same age, but can't remember)
Anyways, you've given me renewed hope!

and it's so nice to have some happy news
off to buy zinc, lol...

Mom to two boys, 7 and 10.  Expecting 3rd boy any day now with DH (his first).

#183 of 351 Old 10-21-2009, 06:01 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
oh wow, oh wow, lisko! I'm speechless! You were deflated and everything! What a pleasant surprise!!! Please don't leave. Super selfish me needs you around.

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#184 of 351 Old 10-21-2009, 06:29 PM

Lisko!!!! That's awesome news!!! (okay, I'm totally teary and happy for you over here)

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

#185 of 351 Old 10-21-2009, 06:45 PM

OHHHHHH LISKO!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
My heart is sooo happy right now. You've been waiting so long, and finally It gives the rest of us hope. That is such wonderful news!
Oh, and by the way, you DO know that everyone is presently checking their calendars trying to figure out when the hell they're going to be able to get to the store and get zinc right??

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#186 of 351 Old 10-21-2009, 08:19 PM

ps - lauren, you're having a girl!!!!! We didn't know that, did we? When did you find out?

love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#187 of 351 Old 10-21-2009, 11:14 PM

Whatever will be, already is...

#188 of 351 Old 10-21-2009, 11:42 PM

lisko! I'm SOO happy for you! I love it when someone gets a BFP here. I'm sending you all the sticky baby vibes I've got.

beloved I'm sorry, it just sucks. I wish I had something awesome to say.

Well I'm in tears from happy and sad at the same time!

Jessica, wife to Greg since 7/04, mama to the rainbow1284.gif Gman 7/06, 3 brokenheart.gif , rainbow1284.gif Asher 1/11 and a wonderful surprise due in August!

#189 of 351 Old 10-21-2009, 11:50 PM

I suddenly began to worry tonight... about how hard TTC will be when it comes time...

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#190 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 03:37 AM

Quote:

Yet, I am so sad to leave all of you. Can I not totally graduate, because of course, I'm rather crampish, and freaking out, and so worried about it sticking....
omg omg omg!!! I am sooooooooo excited for you!!!!! I am like almost shaking in excitement!!!!! I had cramping too when I got my BFP (mostly at night but it just felt crampy beyond belief!!!) STICK BABY!!!! I know what you mean bout leaving the group... I still stalk all the time and pop in if I think I am not going to annoy the ladies. I am sure they will want you around for moral support and as some hope that it DOES happen!!!!!!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#191 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
ps - lauren, you're having a girl!!!!! We didn't know that, did we? When did you find out?
I never mentioned it!! I just sorta put it in my signature But that is what the Dr. says it looks like! He said "I see nothing between the legs" in his german accent . GIRL! hahaha. At least I don't have to deal with the circ argument with hubby just yet. Plus, little girls are so sweet

#192 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 08:44 AM

Oh Mae, You know you'll get it first try!

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#193 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
Oh Mae, You know you'll get it first try!
First try was actually several tries (and nearly 2 years) ago.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#194 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 09:47 AM

I was 35 when I conceived my son on the first try. I don't even think we BD, we just talked about trying.

Either way the trying is fun until it goes on for years.
You'll beat me out of here for sure

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#195 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 09:57 AM - Thread Starter

Hi everyone...

Thank you so much for all of the well-wishes. I wish that all of you graduate expediently, so we can start our own BSL Pregnancy Thread.

I updated my siggy... it seemed early to do so, but I wanted to affirm that this little bean is there now! I'm feeling appropriately nauseous. With DD it started at 6 weeks, so I'm a little early there. I had felt an icky tummy on and off since Monday, but I just thought it was from food or indigestion. I guess not! I promise, I absolutely promise, I WILL NOT COMPLAIN!

Anyway -

Lauren31 - Girls are sweet! (Well, sometimes! )

Tear - I know the deflation really tricked me. Funny thing is they deflated some, but they still continued to be tender. I was so in denial that it was ever going to work... you know? I won't go anywhere... especially if you "need me"! (And I know I owe you a PM, I'm worried I won't be able to get on at work today, so I will send it soon... I promise.)

LZP - Oh Lady, I want you to get that little one so very much. I'm very, very sorry that things just aren't working out (yet) and you are so very sad. I'm thinking of you.

Court - Very happy to renew your hope!

And hey, everyone go ahead and try the zinc. I had no ill-effects from it! And now I need to finish getting ready for work.

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

#196 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 10:04 AM

Quote:
I was 35 when I conceived my son on the first try. I don't even think we BD, we just talked about trying.

Either way the trying is fun until it goes on for years.
You'll beat me out of here for sure
Dont be so sure... i cant even TTC until July... as we want to be married (so his insurance will cover me... I do not currently have insurance. Plus I don't want to be either huge pregnant or have horrid morning sickness on our wedding day.)

#197 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 11:15 AM

I did zinc the last time I got pregnant too. There must be something to it.
Also baby aspirin and vitex. It was the first month I had used all 3

I'm actually having second thoughts again about TTCagain, I go back and forth. I mean, what if this happens again? I still have no reason for the mc's.
We'll see what happens. I'll probably accidentally get pregnant with triplets when I'm 45.

#198 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 11:50 AM
LZP

Lisko- I am SO SO happy for you! you are like our shepherdess here, and I am just so delighted for you! Please lead us all out of here into our respective DDCs!

Beloved, Ugh. I'm sorry. AF is a B.

Enigo- it would be AWESOME if you got pg with triplets at 45. Yes, high risk, but then you'd get lots of good care, and an instant big family!

Court- thanks for the shout out- sounds like you're in a good place now, after the convo with DH and the "moving forward" feeling.

Nanette- You're totally right. I was immediately thinking - Does Dh have some zinc in his vitamin stash, or will i have to go to the Vitamin shop sometime between getting my hair done tonight and leaving tomorrow...

AFM, i stupidly stupidly STUPIDLY took a test last night. i just had that hope that it would happen the cycle that we "didnt try," but since i dont know where I am, i dont know if i should still be hopeful, or not. it was just the silliest thing i could have done. i might only be like 8DPO, i might be 15 dpo who knows.

I might really just give up.

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#199 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Dont be so sure... i cant even TTC until July... as we want to be married (so his insurance will cover me... I do not currently have insurance. Plus I don't want to be either huge pregnant or have horrid morning sickness on our wedding day.)

You can always get married on paper (with the military it's easiest to do that sometimes) and keep it a secret, start ttc about three-four months before the wedding and VOILA! You will JUST begin to show after you come back from the honeymoon. hehehe. Also, tricare doesn't really cover much until you are about 4 months into it anyways. Most of the time the first U/S is at 20 weeks and that is all you are really allotted, unless you happen to be in a MTF and they are US happy. hahaha I doubt it though.

#200 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
You can always get married on paper (with the military it's easiest to do that sometimes) and keep it a secret, start ttc about three-four months before the wedding and VOILA! You will JUST begin to show after you come back from the honeymoon. hehehe. Also, tricare doesn't really cover much until you are about 4 months into it anyways. Most of the time the first U/S is at 20 weeks and that is all you are really allotted, unless you happen to be in a MTF and they are US happy. hahaha I doubt it though.
the problem with the last three pregnancies i have had horrible morning sickness for up to the entire pregnancy... and I REALLY want to be able to enjoy the wedding as much as I can without feeling hungover.

Man if his roommate had his way though:

Quote:
[11:22:01 AM] DF: Gonzalez is a little ahead of the game
[11:22:18 AM] DF: he keeps telling me "your wife was trying to talk to you" when he's using my computer

#201 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 02:32 PM

I just happened to sneak into the thread while avoiding work , and I'm so glad I did so I can tell Lisko

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so awesome!!!

to you all! Off to read more of the thread...

Jill, wife to J, mama to O (10/03), MK (7/05), angel1.gif(7/09), A (5/4/10), and ***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stork-suprise.gif** 

#202 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 03:34 PM

Woooooooooooooo! Lisko!!!!!!!!!!

Triplets at 45, man I'm tired just thinking about it. I have had an awful day with my 3yr old son. We have both been obnoxious, (He started itttttttttt!!!!)
but I really think he's trying to break me. I've been under a lot of stress, and I just can not. keep. it. together.

After he threw a toy at me while I was on the phone (Just got on the phone, wasn't like I was on for an hour) I took him in his room to talk to him. Then I noticed he had pulled all the vertical blinds down in his room. Off the track on the floor...again...Sighhh. Then he told me dad was nice and I was mean. (Why I oughta...)

I just got him down for a nap (for his own protection) I need to go for a swim in the pool, or at least go dunk my head. I feel like such a lousy mother for yelling at him all day. I usually can keep it together so much better than this.

#203 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:

Triplets at 45, man I'm tired just thinking about it. I have had an awful day with my 3yr old son. We have both been obnoxious, (He started itttttttttt!!!!)
but I really think he's trying to break me. I've been under a lot of stress, and I just can not. keep. it. together.

After he threw a toy at me while I was on the phone (Just got on the phone, wasn't like I was on for an hour) I took him in his room to talk to him. Then I noticed he had pulled all the vertical blinds down in his room. Off the track on the floor...again...Sighhh. Then he told me dad was nice and I was mean. (Why I oughta...)

I just got him down for a nap (for his own protection) I need to go for a swim in the pool, or at least go dunk my head. I feel like such a lousy mother for yelling at him all day. I usually can keep it together so much better than this.
Some days...

I do not so much mind the days where one is yelling that Im a bad mommy and one is hugging me and telling me Im a good mommy... I cherish the days they both are telling me Im a good mommy.... its those days where they are both against me that make me wonder if I really am a bad mommy.

Then I have to remind myself that I used to think the same of my parents for no-good-reason but my mom was a GREAT mommy. Its childhood. It sucks to go through it again on the other end when dealing with this...

The best I can suggest is sometime when he is in a youre-the-best-mommy mood... get out some craft supplies and make something together that shows how much you appreciate each other. He wont get much out of it til he is older... but every time you have a day like today you can look at it and remember this is the temporary... and the love is still there.

#204 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 03:39 PM
LZP

Quote:

You are SO not a lousy mama!!! You are under alot of stress... and sometimes that comes out when we're least prepared to deal, and control our anger.frustration.sadness... You being stressed means that you might make some choices that, when not under stress, you'd never make. And even if he's being a little pistol, he still loves you- and probably wont remember how "mean" you were after nap time! take that dip in the pool, and be nice to yourself this afternoon while little godzilla sleeps.

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#205 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 03:45 PM

I know this sounds awful, but my own mom was not a very good mom. I worry so much every day about him feeling like that about me. I probably put extra pressure on myself scared I'll end up like her.

In fact, not to get going on another rant, I just found out that she has been telling everyone at work about my mc. I just told her about it the other day and she has already alerted everyone she works with. These people don't even know me and have no business knowing anything about my life.

#206 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
the problem with the last three pregnancies i have had horrible morning sickness for up to the entire pregnancy... and I REALLY want to be able to enjoy the wedding as much as I can without feeling hungover.

Man if his roommate had his way though:
hmmmm well... maybe you will get lucky and not have morning sickness! haha. Honestly though, I would get the paper marriage just to get the insurance for you and your children all set up and speed up the adoption process. Things work SLOW in the army and hopefully they will pick up the price of your move, etc. if you are married before his orders come for his next duty station. I can't believe I am advocating this either, I am usually the one that says, why not just wait? LOL. I know how the damn army works though.

#207 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 05:10 PM

Quote:
In fact, not to get going on another rant, I just found out that she has been telling everyone at work about my mc. I just told her about it the other day and she has already alerted everyone she works with. These people don't even know me and have no business knowing anything about my life.
I am sorry... I think that would be very frustrating, especially with something so deep and personal and painful.

#208 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
hmmmm well... maybe you will get lucky and not have morning sickness! haha. Honestly though, I would get the paper marriage just to get the insurance for you and your children all set up and speed up the adoption process. Things work SLOW in the army and hopefully they will pick up the price of your move, etc. if you are married before his orders come for his next duty station. I can't believe I am advocating this either, I am usually the one that says, why not just wait? LOL. I know how the damn army works though.
Well... their father is not giving up rights without a fight... in other words I just have to stop contacting him other than for court matters and in a year or two we can have the courts take his parental rights away anyway.

(Dont read into this wrong... he NEVER talks to the children unless I call him and ask him to. I quit doing this in June because my son actually asked why his father never calls us and I have to force him to talk to them)

#209 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 10:41 PM

Quote:
(He started itttttttttt!!!!)
: omg enigo, thanks for that. After a 13 1/2 hour day ending with 9 parent conferences, I needed a laugh. Seriously, though, I'm sorry you had such a rough day. you're dealing with so much right now, and I know you're being a great mom through it all. And that's so frustrating that your mom is sharing your personal difficulties with her coworkers. I'm sorry.

And lisko, my prenatals have zinc in them. Were you taking extras on TOP of that? I'm gonna get acidophilus, I used to take that. I have similar issues.

LZP, I'm sorry about the bfn. Stay cool, lady, stay cool. You can make it. Remember? We're gonna go into the DDCs together: you go first!

jill and for 12 weeks!!!!! We miss you!!!

ok, I'm lame, I know, but I MUST sleep. (see aforementioned 13 1/2 hour marathon work day...NOT including commute). Good night!

Remembering our 3 losses

#210 of 351 Old 10-22-2009, 11:20 PM

TEAR - I thought of you today... DS asked me for the crayons and a sheet of orange construction paper. Took them to his room and came back out to inform me that orange is his teachers favorite color and tomorrow is her birthday so he made her a card telling her she is a great teacher.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page