~The ONE Thread Oct 11-17~ - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 218 Old 10-16-2009, 02:47 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congrats Nina and Caramiia

femalesling.GIFMama to intact DS Dec 06 and intact DS May 10......Looking to declutter 2012 items in 2012! (27/2012)

#182 of 218 Old 10-16-2009, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samy23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by leurMaman View Post
I just got my first period back after DD's birth about three weeks ago - so I'm waiting to test right now and feel a little stir crazy.

LOL, I think she was saying that she got her PP AF back three weeks ago, not that her birth was three weeks ago.

Weirdo Mama to amazing Aurelia, age 9 & Ember Roslyn, age 3!
#183 of 218 Old 10-16-2009, 04:44 PM

So I have spotting this afternoon, but I am only 12dpo and usually my LP is 14-16 days! I did O later this cycle (no chance I O'd earlier according to temps, but CM could say otherwise?) I thought LP was more the consistent factor. jsut ebcasue I O'd late shouldn't mean my LP is shorter should it?
My Chart

ETA -I guess I did have one cycle where I spotted on 13dpo and started AF on 14dpo, so i guess 1 day earlier isn't that unreasonable. I guess it would be too late for implantation spotting.

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#184 of 218 Old 10-16-2009, 09:19 PM

Congrats to the new BFP graduates!!

I had my first pregnancy related dream - I'm taking it as a good sign. I picked up some Maca and some Baby aspirin today. Progesterone at the ready. Temperature charting has begun (I've just done OPK for the last year). FRER and internet cheapies in waiting. Potential EDD is my dh's birthday. He was born on his daddy's birthday. I was due on my daddy's birthday (but born 7 days early).

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

#185 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 12:37 AM

Congrats Nina!!

Mama to DS (12/11/07) and partner to DH (08/08). Expecting #2 late November 2011!
#186 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorker View Post
LOL, I think she was saying that she got her PP AF back three weeks ago, not that her birth was three weeks ago.
OH! lol ....well you never know

AFMI am actually a little hopeful now as a few hours later I was out walking and suddenly felt really wet down there, so when I got home I checked and it was a lump of the spermies that had fallen out...so it seems like some did actually get inside the vagina...? I know I definately wiped myself clean before leaving the house, so I know it must have been some from inside!

Could I possibly have a slight chance now? That was a sign the sperm was actually inside right? ...just maybe not very far inside, but they stayed there for several hours until I felt the wetness of them coming out....

Mom    wash.gif  bikenew.gifgeek.gifdishes.gif

#187 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 09:03 AM

samy - definitely sounds like some of the sperm was deposited in the right place. Any reason in particular you're only doing 1 insem per cycle? If there is a need for a "next time" (and I hope there isn't!) I'd see if you can schedule for at least 2 or 3 w/ your donor.

AFM - nice temp jump today!!! FX........

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#188 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndzies View Post
samy - definitely sounds like some of the sperm was deposited in the right place. Any reason in particular you're only doing 1 insem per cycle? If there is a need for a "next time" (and I hope there isn't!) I'd see if you can schedule for at least 2 or 3 w/ your donor.
Mainly due to his busy schedule. And I don't want to seem ott and scare him away or make him change his mind yk? He said we can do it twice in the months that's possible.

When are you testing?

Ovulation Question I had a temp rise of .4 on CD 14, so does that mean I probably Ovulated on CD 13? It doesn't seem like a very big temp increase compared to other's charts I've seen on here, but I did read anything between .4 and a full degree can be the Ovulation temp rise.

If it is, that means I O'd the day before the "insem"...so the egg could still have been alive? I know I only have a very slight chance this cycle due to the insem mistake, but I do have a little hope...

Anyway can I be moved to Waiting to Know now please? Since I think I'm 2DPO.

#189 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraMum View Post
Congrats Nina and Caramiia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apricot View Post
Congrats to the new BFP graduates!!

I had my first pregnancy related dream
Quote:
Originally Posted by MahnaMahna View Post
Congrats Nina!!

Thank you ladies!!!!!

Apricot - congrats on your first pregnancy dream!!! I had one a couple nights ago as well....pretty weird! lol It involved chasing an elephant that happened to be my husband and once I caught him, I requested his ears!!!! LOL

Once again, thank you!

-*Lucia*- A Wife (26) to my DH (27) and a Furmommy to 2 cats - BFP in October.....praying for a sticky bean!!! Due June 2010!!! - Check out my Chart!
#190 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Mainly due to his busy schedule. And I don't want to seem ott and scare him away or make him change his mind yk? He said we can do it twice in the months that's possible.

When are you testing?
I know what you mean about not wanting to scare him away... but your chances go up exponentially the more of your fertile window you're able to "cover." You could point that out to him, saying the sooner you get knocked up, the sooner he is relieved of his duties. But you definitely have to go w/ whatever's comfortable for you both. Good to hear he's willing to do two!

I'm probably not testing till I get back from my work trip, that's if AF doesn't show while I'm away. She's due either Monday or Tuesday. Dunno how I'm gonna wait! I have a lot planned today and tomorrow, though, so that'll make the time go quickly, I hope.

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#191 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leurMaman View Post
Hi, ladies,

Joining in. We are trying for #4! I know, we're nuts
Welcome! We're also trying for #4 and clearly nuts, too!

Caramiia, Nina1707, Angela - Congrats!!!!! So many BFP's this month!

GL to all the ladies on the board!

afm- please move me to waiting to Know. When I put in my temp yesterday, it said I was already 3 dpo! (although I could tell before I got crosshairs). I'm already fighting the urge to test and I'm only 4dpo, today!

Wife to Bri, mom to G (8), R (6), I (5). Expecting #4 - 8.16.11
#192 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 12:18 PM

Congrats Nina and Caramiia!!!!!!!!!! W00T!!!!!! And YAY for BPF pics, Angela! LOVE those!

LOTS and LOTS of dancing fruits and veggies for you guys!

AFM: I think I may have actually O'd on the 15th... if my temps stay up tomorrow, anyway... it's late for me, but I'll take it!

I've got my

Autumn (1990) Blake (1993) Zoe (2001) Dmitrios (2002) and William (April 2009) born still @ 39 wks - my 4ever
#193 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 12:31 PM

Anyone taking over next weeks thread? I am not sure how I will do but I will give it a shot if we need someone.

**Meghan***Wife, Mother, L&D RN... DS Logan 9/05 DS Riley 05/07, and DS #3 Cian is here!!! 7/25 x3
#194 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 01:00 PM

Can I be moved to waiting to be ready
Af came this morning and we can't TTC the next couple months. So that puts me at TTC again in the new year.
Don't worry, I will still lurk!

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#195 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Ovulation Question I had a temp rise of .4 on CD 14, so does that mean I probably Ovulated on CD 13? It doesn't seem like a very big temp increase compared to other's charts I've seen on here, but I did read anything between .4 and a full degree can be the Ovulation temp rise.
um the rule is .2 degrees sustained shift for a minimum of 3 days... above the last 6 temps before the shift.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#196 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 01:18 PM

So this charting thing is a little trickier than I thought it would be...

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a2be3

When I take my temperature at 4:00am (at least from cd7 on) it is ALWAYS 96.8 degrees. I also have four days at exactly 97.45. Is that normal? I have been looking at charts and haven't seen the same temp day after day.

Also, I am wondering if I should be always using the 4:00am time to temp. It is the time that DH gets up for work, and I rarely fall completely asleep after he gets up. I usually lay there and doze, but from the looks of it, the days that I temp when I actually get up it is significantly higher than my 4:00am temps.
#197 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellebelle View Post
So this charting thing is a little trickier than I thought it would be...

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a2be3

When I take my temperature at 4:00am (at least from cd7 on) it is ALWAYS 96.8 degrees. I also have four days at exactly 97.45. Is that normal? I have been looking at charts and haven't seen the same temp day after day.

Also, I am wondering if I should be always using the 4:00am time to temp. It is the time that DH gets up for work, and I rarely fall completely asleep after he gets up. I usually lay there and doze, but from the looks of it, the days that I temp when I actually get up it is significantly higher than my 4:00am temps.
May I ask what sort of thermometer you are using.... because you only seem to get three temps ever. Which makes me wonder...

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#198 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
May I ask what sort of thermometer you are using.... because you only seem to get three temps ever. Which makes me wonder...
I got the target brand (up and up?) BBT. I know it's weird...but I do get other temps at other times of day. Right now, for example, it's 98.04. So it doesn't seem like it's a faulty thermometer.
#199 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 01:30 PM

Quote:
um the rule is .2 degrees sustained shift for a minimum of 3 days... above the last 6 temps before the shift.
Oh. That hasn't happened to me at all then. So confusing. The last 2 days have been .4 degrees higher than the previous day....but before that for several days my temps were all higher than they are right now.

Quote:
So this charting thing is a little trickier than I thought it would be....
Same here! Maybe my temps aren't accurate? I am taking them between 4 and 6am and being woken up once before that aswell...so I don't know.

Maybe Im not Ovulating...anovulatory is that what it's called? But I've had EWCM...

#200 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 01:34 PM

Quote:
I got the target brand (up and up?) BBT. I know it's weird...but I do get other temps at other times of day. Right now, for example, it's 98.04. So it doesn't seem like it's a faulty thermometer.
Well then that is VERY odd. Maybe your body is just extremely regular

to answer your other question, if you wake up at 4am every day, that is when you should be temping.

Quote:
Oh. That hasn't happened to me at all then. So confusing. The last 2 days have been .4 degrees higher than the previous day....but before that for several days my temps were all higher than they are right now.

Same here! Maybe my temps aren't accurate? I am taking them between 4 and 6am and being woken up once before that aswell...so I don't know.

Maybe Im not Ovulating...anovulatory is that what it's called? But I've had EWCM...
link your chart please?

#201 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Well then that is VERY odd. Maybe your body is just extremely regular

to answer your other question, if you wake up at 4am every day, that is when you should be temping.

Thanks, Mae. I'll start temping at the 4am time.
#202 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 01:38 PM

Quote:
link your chart please?
It's not on ff, it's on myfertilitycharts.com...will that still work?

#203 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 02:08 PM

Quote:
It's not on ff, it's on myfertilitycharts.com...will that still work?
I know this wasn't directed at me, but I would like to see your chart! I have been chart stalking everyone with links on the first page, lol.

Link it
#204 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 03:26 PM

I soooo happy for everyone's BFP's recently!

Lyndzies I am watching you!! Looking good!

AFM can I be moved to waiting to O? Yeah, I am pretty bummed. Big temp drop this morning so I knew it must be over and sure enough I started spotting today. Feeling very AF crampy so I assume I'll be in full flow tonight.

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

#205 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 04:32 PM

Maurine, sorry to hear that. Hope that the coming month is full of

#206 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 05:23 PM

omg. I'm in shock. I got a BFP this morning! I tested 3 different times and it was faint but there on all 3! I'm just like totally in shock, but yay!!!

We have a guest staying with us right now AND having a bday party for DP in less than 2 hours so I'm not going to have a chance to post a pic right now.

Geez. Wow.

Weirdo Mama to amazing Aurelia, age 9 & Ember Roslyn, age 3!
#207 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 05:37 PM

Congrats, bjorker!!!!!!!!

Do post that pic as soon as you can!

#208 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorker View Post
omg. I'm in shock. I got a BFP this morning! I tested 3 different times and it was faint but there on all 3! I'm just like totally in shock, but yay!!!

We have a guest staying with us right now AND having a bday party for DP in less than 2 hours so I'm not going to have a chance to post a pic right now.

Geez. Wow.

Congratulations!!!

Brea, married to my love, TTC #1
#209 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 06:18 PM

Updating to say that I'm in the 'waiting to know' phase now, and here's my chart URL: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/240921

Brea, married to my love, TTC #1
#210 of 218 Old 10-17-2009, 07:52 PM

Yay Bjorker!

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page