* Bitter Sushi Ladies ~ November * - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 211 Old 11-07-2009, 01:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Welcome to the November Thread Ladies!!!!

Most of us are former TTC 6+ Month ladies. And at this point, many of us are at or past 12 months, many have had losses, many are dealing with various forms of infertility, and some are just in a waiting period until they can TTC again.

The name? Well... we tend to be a little bitter sometimes. So read with care . And due to everything, our emotions run a little raw . This TTC business is something that seems to "just happen" for so many... but we just can't get "it" right. So this is where we can "be together", share and express anything.

Some of us have gotten a little quieter lately... there is only so much you can post in the "I want to be PG, but I'm not" category. However we are here in spirit and most likely LURKING!

~Current Bitter Sushi Ladies~

JustKiya - Married to my darling DH for 5.5 years, TTC#1 since March 2007, diagnosed with PCOS in 06/08, on Metformin since, one CP.

KellyTTC#1 - TTC#1 since June 2007. Currently hoping and waiting for IUI#2.

ladyjools - I'm a 25 year old Scottish girl with DH for nearly 6 years and TTC for 5. We lost our baby boy, Samson, at 16 weeks in July and are now TTC again.

Rhiannon - Writer and grad student. Trying for rainbow offspring #1 since 1/08 with DP. Miscarriages in 5/08, 3/09, and 7/09. Recent BFP and very much hoping for a happy and healthy little one in June 2010.

Tear78 - 31 year old elementary school teacher. Married to hubby since 2006. Love camping, fishing, reading, and working in the yard at our beautiful new tiny little home. TTC #1 since May 2008, m/c 12/08 and 2/09. Seeking medical help and trying to remember when hope was strong and healthy.

LZP - Liz, DH "R", the love of my life since 2001, married 2007, TTC since 6/08, m/c 3/09.

enigo - TTC #2 with DS (06/06), mc 2/09 & mc 10/09.

Court - TTC #3 (dh's #1) since 08/08, Madly in love with dh and my boys and raising our family in the Pacific Northwest. Tried 2 iui's, decided to try naturally, against all odds, with male factor for awhile, until moving onto IVF in the distant future.

kparker - Waiting to be Ready. TTC #1 since 9/08 with male factor, now on a "pause". After job and insurance issues are resolved, hoping to move onto very successful IUI or IVF cycles next year.

jessica_s - Currently TTC #2 since 10/08, m/c 5/09. I've got 23 fertility friend charts, two angels, and one awesome little boy.

Grahnola Mum - Loving our wonderful family of me, DH and DD (12/07). TTC #2 since 11/08 with four losses.

BelovedK - Mama of 2 (14yo DS, 9yo DD). Wife to one incredible man. Residing in Central VA. TTC someone new since November 2008, m/c 7/09. An avid bellydancer, and firedancer, who works part time doing hair, and who is giving her loving energy nowadays more toward her DH than TTC.

Nanette56 - Married for 7 years to DH, DS (5) with two dogs, two cats, two horses and a bunch of fish. TTC #2!

MaerynPearl - Mommy to DS 6 and DD 4, m/c 02/02. Currently waiting to TTC our first with DF who is finally home from Iraq!

kel32brown - KelliSue, upstate NY mama, warmly married to FarmBoy and raising 5 little ones.

Carlyle - Our resident lurker... Tear's big sister, mama to Nell, and TTC #2 after a loss.

YummyYumYumMama - Muffin, wife to DH since 8/06, mama to DD born 12/07. Back with us after a break!

*Christel* - TTC with DH for two years and two months. Trying Clomid.

Recent BFPs!
Stick little babies, stick, stick, stick....

jillc512 - TTC #3 since 9/08, due 5/1/10.
Jelinifer - TTC #1 since 12/08, due 5/8/10.
starkyld - TTC #1 since January 2008, due 5/22/10.
Pinoikoi - TTC #5 for 6 months, due 6/21/10.
Lisko15 - TTC #1 (or #3) for 14 months, due 6/26/10.
Praying4Baby- TTC #1 for 11 months, due 7/1/10.
colorbywords - TTC #1 for 13 months, due 8/10.

Our Happy Graduates (from the 6+ Thread)

minsca - Seth ~ born 10/20/09 ~ 6 lbs 10 oz
KaliShanti - Zion Merciful ~ born 11/22/09 ~ 7 lbs 11 oz
Lauren 31 - after 15 months - due 02/08/10
Valid28 - after 9 months - due 02/04/10
Mrs_Lurker - after 14 months - due 2/14/10

Check in with us when you can Ladies!

And MrsTC We are thinking of you and hope all is well. PM one of us if you can!

Check out last month's thread here

(Please let me know if your first page blurb needs to be updated in anyway. As well, new ladies are welcome, but please join with care.)

~~

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 211 Old 11-07-2009, 01:42 PM - Thread Starter

ok, please let me know if anything is weird. I did my best through the fever and the phlegm.

love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#3 of 211 Old 11-07-2009, 01:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
ok, please let me know if anything is weird. I did my best through the fever and the phlegm.
awwww feel better. I hope it's just a cold. Have you been vaccinated from the swineflu/flu since you are a teacher??? I am still debating whether to get ANY shot. I am so against all prenatal shots and people keep telling me all these freaky stats about how I NEED to be vaccinated. I hope you get to go to the appt on monday .

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#4 of 211 Old 11-07-2009, 02:02 PM

So sad to have been bumped off all the "success stories"

For some reason I feel great today. Lots of energy and a general good mood. Weird. Must be all the vitamins I'm taking. I almost feel like my old self, and by "old self" I mean before I was TTC!

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#5 of 211 Old 11-07-2009, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
So sad to have been bumped off all the "success stories"
I am so sorry enigo... I really hope your good mood continues and you get pg RIGHT away. If it helps, and it probably won't, but my gf had a difficult time getting pregnant at first, then had a miscarriage, and the next month she was pregnant again right away and today she just went into labor. I really hope you catch that next egg

#6 of 211 Old 11-07-2009, 02:12 PM

I know it'll happen. Initially I had hoped my son would have had a brother a little closer in age. At this point they'd be 4 years apart if I got pregnant right away. Now I'll just be happy with a healthy baby....but soon OK? I really need to get on with my life.

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#7 of 211 Old 11-07-2009, 02:44 PM

Quote:
I have SO been there. There's nothing wrong with you (says the obsessed lady on the other end of the computer)

afm - oh no, swine flu? Could be....shakes, chills, deep chest coughing, and 100.9 fever hit today. that's not too high, but....I have five kids out every day this week, and two confirmed swine flu cases among my students. aaaargh!!! And for the weekend, too! I hope I don't have to miss my appoitnment on Monday!
thanks for the reassurance - and i hope you feel better and that it is not swine flu!!! and that you feel SO much better by tomorrow and then awesome for your appointment monday! and THANK YOU for the new thread, you rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanette56 View Post
YYYM I've POAS during AF- I think everyone has! It's not crazy- it's been known to happen dammit. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

AFM- Ok, so I had my appointment this morning.
thank you - and sounds like your appointment went great! yay for a plan of action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZP View Post
And- this is the first cycle in 4 cycles that I havent tested during AF. no joke. I take at least one test during AF, even if it's BAD... just because i think, well, it could be me this time who thought it was AF biut it was just breakthrough. we've all been there sometime! admitting we have a problem is the first step to recovery!!!!

AFM, I think tonight I will be sealing the deal that i will get pg soon. we are getting me a new car. (new to me) it is unnecessarily expensive. it is more car than I need.
thanks to you as well for reassurance about testing during AF. i definitely feel way less like a crazy person now. i mean, my mom had period-like bleeding when she was pregnant with me, and I'M here! i mean, it's obviously possible! but you still feel like a loon, testing when you are bleeding. meanwhile i still feel like i'm about to barf all over town and i'm super sleepy. gah! i hate nausea. it is so not okay.

anyway, i don't think the 3rd row jinxes you - i hope this car is to your BFP as white pants are to AF. or something? you know what i mean. maybe, anyway. i haven't had coffee today because of my stomach, so god knows what i'm blathering on about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
Now I'll just be happy with a healthy baby....but soon OK? I really need to get on with my life.
that it is super super soon!!

afm nothing exciting, trying soy again this cycle. i also really need to be eating more healthily but it is just not happening. i feel so unmotivated! sigh. i'm feeling SUPER bitter today. it doesn't help that everyone on my facebook is posting either new baby pictures or pregnancy pictures this morning! i was feeling rather grouchy ANYWAY, and the belly pics are bumming me out like whoa.

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#8 of 211 Old 11-07-2009, 03:44 PM

Thank you for the new thread and for updating my info! Looks great!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#9 of 211 Old 11-07-2009, 07:22 PM - Thread Starter

oh, the feverish misery!!! From my symptoms and recent exposure, i'd say swine flu. uuuuuugh. i guess it's good to get it out of the way

at least i can't obssess over my chart

Remembering our 3 losses

#10 of 211 Old 11-07-2009, 07:42 PM

Quote:
oh, the feverish misery!!! From my symptoms and recent exposure, i'd say swine flu. uuuuuugh. i guess it's good to get it out of the way

I hope you feel better Tear around here the flu is not that bad. A few days out and then as long as there are no complications, back in the action. Rest and heal

I am still here in this thread. I subbed so I can keep up with you guys

I had a *moment* today. DH told me that my boobs looked a great deal bigger, and they are very sore, but I just Od, and I have the chart to prove it. No chances this month, but even though we are where we are, I still have the urge to test and the wish to see that second line

to you all

Whatever will be, already is...

#11 of 211 Old 11-07-2009, 08:11 PM

Quote:

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry you're feeling icky. I hope it IS a mild swine flu and you get over it quickly so that you can then get pregnant and not have to worry about getting vaccinated OR sick and really ill. I love you.

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

#12 of 211 Old 11-07-2009, 08:30 PM

Thanks Tear for the new thread and I hope your brush with the flu is short lived and you get better soon!

I've been really horrible about personals lately but I'm still reading!

Jessica, wife to Greg since 7/04, mama to the rainbow1284.gif Gman 7/06, 3 brokenheart.gif , rainbow1284.gif Asher 1/11 and a wonderful surprise due in August!

#13 of 211 Old 11-08-2009, 06:55 AM

You fell off the main page!!! Bump!!!

Feel better Tear!

#14 of 211 Old 11-08-2009, 07:49 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
You fell off the main page!!! Bump!!!

Feel better Tear!
thanks, oooog. big to apricot for af
to beloved, i miss you
hi everybody else...it's hard to type lying down
ok

Remembering our 3 losses

#15 of 211 Old 11-08-2009, 11:56 AM

Feel better Tear!

#16 of 211 Old 11-08-2009, 03:33 PM

tear

afm not so happy i fly home tomorrow. miss the kids, but rather wish they were flying here than i were flying there.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#17 of 211 Old 11-09-2009, 02:40 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
awwww feel better. I hope it's just a cold. Have you been vaccinated from the swineflu/flu since you are a teacher??? I am still debating whether to get ANY shot. I am so against all prenatal shots and people keep telling me all these freaky stats about how I NEED to be vaccinated. I hope you get to go to the appt on monday .
Lauren, this totally flew by me in my haze, sorry. The vaccine isn't really available in our area, as far as I've been able to find out. Hopefully now I won't need to worry about it. I don't know what my decision would be, and I'm sorry you're being exposed to "freaky stats." I don't think anybody really knows for sure. From my experience with this bugger, the crappiness is in the respiratory part. I have been wheezy and coughing like crazy. The first day every time I coughed I would gag. I technically fall under one of the "at risk" groups since I have asthma, though my asthma isn't that bad these days. I did have moments yesterday when my breathing was "whistly." Ok, why am I saying this? I think to help you decide. I wasn't sure if I would vaccinate, and now that I think I had it, I say it wasn't that bad. (knocks repeatedly on wood) My mom said that the reason pregnant women are being urged to vaccinate is because of the respiratory part, and that they don't have as much lung capacity farther along. I don't know if that's accurate though. I hope this is coming across as informative and not obnoxious or "freaky." I hope you stay healthy and don't have to deal with this at all.

enigo, I'm so sorry you're off the success stories lists. I hope with all of my heart that I get to put you back on there soon. I'm glad that you're feeling "pre-ttc" good! I hope that lasts. How did you get there, I want to come too!

LZP, thanks for asking how I'm doing...sorry it took me so long to respond. I got super busy during the week, then got sick. I'm 9dpo...when did that happen? I haven't been able to chart the last two days, and that's probably helping. I've thought about not temping at all anymore, but I want to have as much data as possible for the RE...that is, if they want it. How are you?

Carlyle thanks for being my cheerleader. And might I say, I LOVE your pink name and new title. Congrats!

JustKiya, when are you getting back? I'm on pins and needles for you! How was your trip?

Court if I remember correctly, you should be somewhere near the end of your tww by now? You're usually a few days ahead of me. How are you?

lisko weren't you sick with this a week ago? How're you feeling, girl?

ok..I'm out of steam. Everybody else, and check in! Miss y'all!

afm - obviously I'm feeling better, as measured by the length of my post. lol...Only too tylenol once today when my temp crept back up over 101. I won't be going to work tomorrow, not yet sure about the appointment. I think I'll call and ask if they'll still see me.

I hope it's ok I took over the thread..I think YYYM said she was leaving it open for anybody, and I figured...since I had nothing better to do than stare at the ceiling. Maybe I could use some threadkeeper's luck.

Remembering our 3 losses

#18 of 211 Old 11-09-2009, 12:44 PM

Tear Thanks for the new thread lady! And I hope you get to go to your appointment today. I just came by to check and see if you were feeling better. Please check in later and give us an update.

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#19 of 211 Old 11-09-2009, 01:25 PM - Thread Starter

I called the RE to see if I could still come to my appointment since I've had the flu this weekend, and they said no, and the EARLIEST STUPID APPOINTMENT THEY HAVE FOR ME IS 11/30!!! I'm so crushed. ANOTHER cycle is going to go down the tubes. Oh..and their reason why they don't want me in is because they have to be really careful because they have pregnant women in their office. oh, well, whoopdie doo! good for them! I'll just go back to my pitiful, swine-flu filled, NON-pregnant life and keep out of your hair then. I'm so upset. I didn't have to tell them, y'know!!! I could have just gone! I DON'T BELIEVE THEM THAT THEY CAN'T FIT ME IN BEFORE THEN!

(Nanette, thanks for asking )

Remembering our 3 losses

#20 of 211 Old 11-09-2009, 01:39 PM
LZP

Oh Tear!!! that is aweful. I have to say, if I'd been waiting for that appt like you have, no matter how selfish, I'd have gone to the appt. I'd have just covered my mouth well, tried not to breathe, not touched anything, and gone. You are so sweet to have called ahead to ask, and they should have rewarded your sweetness with a closer appt.
I know these doctors have tight schedules, but once your a patient, I think it becomes easier. So, just one last hurdle, hopefully.

Who knows, maybe you wont need that appt EVER, and this was just things aligning the way they ought to be.

I'm so sorry that this news came while you're still in the flu-like fog, too. i have been so rooting for you, and i think your threadkeepers luck might just be here.

as for everyone else, HI!

Beloved, I totally would be where you are. i think I tested more often last cycle when we were NT/NA! Not TTC is really something that will take time to grieve. it's a loss. and it might not be forever, so do stick around here. I want us all to be surprised by a BFP from you when you were least expecting it!

sorry for lack of pther personals, i have a lot of work to do today. eww.

AFM, hmm.. CD something. wont know till i go to FF, which is no longer the first thing i do when i turn on my comp! i think that's a big step, right? I had gushes of CM this weekend, along with some EW last night. of course, DH is in California until Weds night, so who knows if i'm missing an opportunity. I am not good at NT/NA, since i just can't stand the thought of missing a "chance." we did get the new car, so here I am, with a totally unnecessarily large vehicle... but boy, i've never been so excited about keeping a car "forever!" this baby will be with us for decades, I bet!

If we dont get pg soon, I'll start making little blankets for the car. and buying little accessories for it. and toys. it will become my little pet. Maybe I'll get a tiny dog that i can carry in a bag with me too... oh, that little mini-daschund of my dreams. Frank.
yup. i've lost it.

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#21 of 211 Old 11-09-2009, 02:37 PM

Oh Tear I'm so sorry about your appointment honey Those damned things are impossible to get, and I think it's rotten of them to make you wait that long for another appointment when you were so considerate about telling them. Jackasses! and so now you're not only sick but hurting. I'm sending you lots more I really truly hope that this cycle will be THE cycle, and that you won't need that stinking old appointment anyway!

LZP Yay for huge unnecessarily large vehicles and mini daschunds! (I adopted a kitten this year during a particularly difficult cycle, so I totally GET IT). The TTC/NA is sooooo freakin' hard. I couldn't imagine stopping cold turkey, I still have my monitor! It's very painful sounding.

AFM: Results are back. Thyroid= .8, Normal; Prolactin=9.4, normal, DHEAS is elevated. It was 328 and should be under 200. The recording said the doc would discuss treatment with me at next appointment. Does anyone have any ideas WTH this means?! UGH. I'm going to be on Google all. damn. day. (I took the second series of blood test today, they should be back within 3 days.)

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#22 of 211 Old 11-09-2009, 03:04 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
this was just things aligning the way they ought to be.
LZP, I think you're right...but for different reasons. Check this out, I just wrote it over in the infertility forum:

It appears, now that my tantrum is over that this may be a blessing in disguise. I called another fertility clinic, one that was recommended by a friend but which initially I thought wasn't covered by my insurance. They're going to check, but they probably are covered, and they can see me on Friday. They're supposedly more thorough, more empathetic, and closer to my house. They were also much nicer on the phone. I really hope the insurance piece works out. And if it took this big disappointment to push me over to a better RE, then ok...I swallow my bitter pill.

ps - I don't want to see them anyway, if they're gonna start off our relationship that way. so THERE! :nana

Quote:
If we dont get pg soon, I'll start making little blankets for the car. and buying little accessories for it. and toys. it will become my little pet. Maybe I'll get a tiny dog that i can carry in a bag with me too... oh, that little mini-daschund of my dreams. Frank.
yup. i've lost it.
lol...LZP, thanks for reminding me that humor is a great way to get through this. And for the underlying emotions behind it. I am so glad you went for the car and that ntna is helping you to stay more relaxed about the whole thing, at least a little bit. btw, not checking FF first thing? HUGE step, nice work!!! (btw, that's meant silly and empathetic, not sarcastic and obnoxious) And you don't usually ovulate this early, so don't worry about missing your chances I say.

Nanette, thanks for your indignation, too. The whole stinking thing seems so unfair, especially since the REASON I'm sick is probably because of other people's inconsideration regarding sick children. erhem. I'll leave it at that. I don't really understand your bloodwork, but it sounds like they found something to fix. I had a hard time swallowing that with my probably LPD, but in the end it's nice to know there's a step to take. Is it possible to look at it that way? I hope it's easy to resolve!!!

btw, in case you were all wondering, a new scientific home-based 1 person study shows that there is an inverse relationship between body temperature (aka fever) and tww obsession. crap. 10dpo...you can make it, tear!

Remembering our 3 losses

#23 of 211 Old 11-09-2009, 03:36 PM
LZP

Tear!! I love how this worked out!!! I'm sorry you had to have such a disappointment to precede it, but it turned out for the best. What good news about this new office! It really does, IME, show how nice the staff is by their phone personality. Even the biggest B at my RE's office is really nice on the phone. it's just in person that she's hopeless! I am so glad for you. And now, you can go in on Friday, and have a fuzzy feeling about them, and you can really get excited either way. (who knows, on Friday, you could be getting a U/S for a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) OMG when i thought of that it just gave me goosebumps!) are you using the progest supps? because seriously, you could totally say you have cramping and ask for a U/S. they'll probably do it anyway. WOW. on another note, if this isnt "the" cycle, then you will probably be there on CD1, you can get BW done, and have a fresh cycle- no waiting to start with the RE!!

Thanks for the kind words about the car thing. I have a little buyers remorse, but i know i'll grow to love this inanimate object more than a person should. (partially joking, partially true!) I didnt take your encouragement about FF to be sarcastic at ALL! thanks for the applause- it was a big accomplishment, considering i used to be on there ALLLLL day. even though it's usually hard to get tone in type, i get yours on most occasions.

nanette- thanks for the encouragement too! even my Dh, who typically loathes the thought of pets said last month that we "might get a puppy." just like that...! If I could get home during lunch, I'd get one in a second, but i cant, and couldnt crate a little guy for that long. OK, that was totally OT. sorry!!!

regarding the CBE monitor. If I had one, i'd definitely NOT stop using it either!!! but i am so glad for you that it's all you're doing- the less I think about it, the faster my cycle seems to go. and since we both wait till like a week after "normal" people O, the fast time is nice. I check CP once, and notice CM if i remember during the CP check. (which of course I ALWAYS do- can't pretend to be nonchalant about it!)

aaaand... re: DHEA- I think it's totally treatable. I am so glad they found something... even if it's not great news, at least there might be a reason that it's taken longer this time? sometimes it can be treated with diet and exercise... I think women with PCOS often have elevated DHEA, and they treat with diet and supplements? maybe look in the IF area, or a PCOS tribe here. .... another might be soulcysters.org they have info there too. didnt you say that they said you might have PCOS on one side?
I'm sure it's a mixture of relief and panic now. I'm glad you're with a specialist that can help you!!!

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#24 of 211 Old 11-09-2009, 03:55 PM

LZP, I love your plan and I hope you are enjoying your car I hope YOU surprise us with a BFP veerryy soon.

Tear, you are most contagious at the beginning of the flu and *before* you have symptoms. I think there is nothing to worry about once the fever is gone Maybe they will call you with a cancellation BIG

#25 of 211 Old 11-09-2009, 04:01 PM

Oh Tear, I missed your update, so glad you found a better place

#26 of 211 Old 11-09-2009, 04:46 PM

Tear, I hope the new fertility clinic works out well for you. It's frustrating that the first one treated you that way.

Elated mom to Elliott (5/25/10)
#27 of 211 Old 11-09-2009, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanette56 View Post
[ I really truly hope that this cycle will be THE cycle, and that you won't need that stinking old appointment anyway!
: I am so annoyed with them for not squeezing you in earlier! If I were you I would call back every other day and ask about any cancellations. Maybe they would ask to put you on a cancellation list or something. ok I just read that other thing you posted-- for sure, go the other RE!!! I hope you get PG this cycle though, poop on them.

#28 of 211 Old 11-09-2009, 07:01 PM

Tear, it sucks to wait, but it sounds like the second RE will treat you with a little more respect. I mean...look how lousy they have made you feel so far and you haven't even gone in yet!

#29 of 211 Old 11-09-2009, 07:12 PM

Tear - I'm glad about the new RE too! The first office I called the lady literally yelled at me about why I was calling and WHO sent me there and I needed to tell her EXACTLY what sort of appointment I needed to make. Whew. So I just said f-it and called another location by my house instead of my work. Best. decision. evah! When I called the lady said, oh sure honey we can get you in next week! Some people just do not give good phone.

LZP - I want a dog too. I'm glad you got your nice car. You DESERVE it.

Nanette - IKWYM about there being something wrong. My thyroid came back high, I really do not want thyroid problems but if that fixes it I'll be trilled.

to everyone out there!

Jessica, wife to Greg since 7/04, mama to the rainbow1284.gif Gman 7/06, 3 brokenheart.gif , rainbow1284.gif Asher 1/11 and a wonderful surprise due in August!

#30 of 211 Old 11-09-2009, 07:18 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
: I am so annoyed with them for not squeezing you in earlier! If I were you I would call back every other day and ask about any cancellations. Maybe they would ask to put you on a cancellation list or something. ok I just read that other thing you posted-- for sure, go the other RE!!! I hope you get PG this cycle though, poop on them.
lol...hey get this: the first office had at least offered to take my cd3 bloodwork while I wait for the 11/30 appointment (did I mention that?) Well, they just called back and said, after talking with the doctor, they really don't feel comfortable taking my CD3 bloodwork before meeting with me in person, so sorry, I'll need to wait for that. hmmm....where's that middle finger smiley? I SO hope my insurance goes through with the other place. I'm actually excited cause that's the place I wanted to start with!

ps - lauren I was a little delirious yesterday, I hope I didn't offend you describing my symptoms. I was trying to help you decide...but I think it came out wrong.

enigo, true dat! I feel blessed I found their true colors so early. My friend actually warned me of that. phew!

jessica, I also found it hard to accept my progesterone issue. Then it was exciting because maybe it would finally work if we fixed it. Now I want PROOF that this is the problem. I hope your thyroid level is easy to fix!

Remembering our 3 losses

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page