The ONE Thread ~ Nov 8-14 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 223 Old 11-10-2009, 01:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettinaAuSucre View Post
so if i get pregnant now, i wont be in the august DDC?
Bettinna - if you have ovulated already this cycle, you could be due in July...

You can estimate your due date using ovulation date here:
http://www.tryingtoconceive.com/eddc.htm

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

#62 of 223 Old 11-10-2009, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenger View Post
You can estimate your due date using ovulation date here:
http://www.tryingtoconceive.com/eddc.htm
Interesting. Great I've probably jinxed myself now...agh!

Im actually finding the waiting to O period going by much slower than the TWW period. At least during the TWW you can look out for symptoms. Sigh.

Mom    wash.gif  bikenew.gifgeek.gifdishes.gif

#63 of 223 Old 11-10-2009, 03:34 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
It looks like I O'ed yesterday, in fact my chart is really pretty right now. I should have gotten a BD in yesterday, but I still have O-1 and O-2 covered, so I have a chance. Fingersx for crosshairs soon and BFP in 2 weeks!

Anyone testing in the next few days? I'm a little out of the loop since I relinquished my threadkeeper duties... If no one volunteers, I'd love to be threadkeeper again Nov 22-28, since that's when I'd be testing.

Lori ~ wife to DH 5 yrs ~ DS born naturally 11.20.10!
#64 of 223 Old 11-10-2009, 04:35 PM

I would love to be added to "Waiting to O"

Here is the link to my chart

Fertility Friend is having a rough time with my chart. I'm having a rough time with my chart! I have no idea what is going on with my body this month. My IUD fell out almost a month and a half ago and I went on to have a normal cycle with ovulation, but this month my temps have been all over the place and I have EWCM for the last two weeks! I'm pretty sure I ovulated on day 15, but is says day 16. After today's temp it took away my ovulation, but if I put a higher temp in tomorrow it puts it back at day 16. I am just so confused, my body is very normal and predictable! I also had midcycle bleeding on day 15, who knows why!?

If anyone has insight I'm all ears! But either way I'm sending luck to everyone of you TTC!

Jessica, Single Mama to Lailah(4) and Christopher(2)
#65 of 223 Old 11-10-2009, 04:41 PM - Thread Starter

Updated to here

limette and BettinaAuSucre Aw...any update on the testing?

Mountaingirl79 I only have a 10 (sometimes 11) LP. Let's split the difference and make it a nice 13 days for both of us! Deal?

Lyndzies and Jenger and Others Can we hang out in both July and Aug DDCs? If I am pg this cycle, my EDD is 7/31. I figure I'll have symptoms and complaints (and joys) to share with both clubs.

lafemmedesfemmes Gosh that Welcome is huge! I added you to the list! Good luck with everything and glad to hear that you were able to figure out your O from CM and the OPK! Can't wait to see your test on the 22nd!

CrunchyDoula Your chart does seem a little wonky. Any reason today's temp was down? Perhaps your body is still getting over the IUD...

Moving lots of people to Waiting to Know. It's neat to be on a similar cycle with a lot of you!

AFM - I got crosshairs!! So relieved. Whew! I have a 10-11 day LP, so I will probably break down and test next Wed 11/18. DH's birthday is 11/15 but that's probably going to be too early (8dpo). But what a great excuse to POAS!

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

#66 of 223 Old 11-10-2009, 05:24 PM

Spent the evening on a plane with sick people.

Honestly... if you are sick... DO NOT GO ON AIRPLANES. Its like saying you don't care about anyone but yourself.

These people werent even polite about it. Sure they covered their coughs (sometimes) but they did so by using their HANDS. And then didnt use anything to wipe them before touching things.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#67 of 223 Old 11-10-2009, 05:30 PM

Dh is going to pick me up some dollar store tests because AF has not arrived. Should have started this morning.

Will test in an hour or so.
#68 of 223 Old 11-10-2009, 05:34 PM

good luck limette....we could be DD twins!

wild.gifCrazy Chef-in-training baking wife(27) of geek.gif (32) mother of 2 energy.gif 11-21-03 & 9 - 13 - 07

#69 of 223 Old 11-10-2009, 06:09 PM

I tested this morning with a FRER - snow white negative, nothing to bother digitally manipulating. I'll test again on Sunday if I haven't gotten AF yet, since that will be two weeks after the second time we DTD unprotected this month. At this point I'm sure it didn't work the first time (Oct. 25) or I would have gotten a + by now. I did notice some EWCM around round 2 on Nov. 1 though, so I think it's more likely that if there was an egg to be caught it would have been then.

It's frustrating because I have long, irregular cycles and really have no idea when (or if...) I ovulated, because I've had EWCM before that did not result in O, so without temping I can't be sure. We aren't officially trying until April, but we've gone without protection three times this month, a week apart, so I have just a tiny little glimmer of hope. Apparently DH has decided that on Sundays before church he'll just PRAY I don't get pregnant. Of course he's the one who wants to wait another five months, I'm fine with NOW.

Returning to lurkdom until Sunday morning...

Full-time RVing wifey, TTC #1 and working towards living debt-free!
#70 of 223 Old 11-10-2009, 06:12 PM

FF gave up on my O date...

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#71 of 223 Old 11-10-2009, 06:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
FF gave up on my O date...
Aw! Looking at your chart, and past charts, I am pretty sure you O'd cd15 or cd16. Are you going to manually override?

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

#72 of 223 Old 11-10-2009, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurine View Post
Aw! Looking at your chart, and past charts, I am pretty sure you O'd cd15 or cd16. Are you going to manually override?
not til AF shows. Then Ill override backward 13 days. Af should be here by this weekend. If not, Ill start to worry.

Having to keep in mind... this month I had a LOT more stress than my body is used to.

#73 of 223 Old 11-10-2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
good luck limette....we could be DD twins!
Thanks, I think I'm probably out though. Negative test and had some very light, orangey streaky cm today. I bet AF is going to be here tomorrow.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
#74 of 223 Old 11-10-2009, 08:12 PM

Dotted crosshairs for me this morning, but also quite a bit of EWCM yesterday and today, sooo . . . we are going to BD tonight and hope for the best!

Mama to DS (12/11/07) and partner to DH (08/08). Expecting #2 late November 2011!
#75 of 223 Old 11-10-2009, 08:50 PM

just sticking my head in to say hi. good lord i can never keep up with this dang thing. to those who met AF or got BFNs, to those 2ww-ing, to the newbies, and to the BFPs. sorry for no personals, but just know that i read everything at least. i read and i care! i just don't always respond.

i am never as active on this thread when i'm in the non-obsessy part of the cycle, so in another week or two i'll probably be spending far too much time here. i'm on CD9, just finished my soy isoflavones for the month, and hoping to grow a nice fat egg that is going to make a super swimmin' sperm really happy! i often O after CD20, but since i took soy i think i might start peeing on OPKs starting tomorrow at CD10. god knows i have enough of 'em.

let's go august DDC!

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#76 of 223 Old 11-10-2009, 11:08 PM

It's nice to see so much positive energy here!

AFM, can I be moved to Waiting to Know?

I O'd sometime this weekend, exact date a bit hard to call because I have a slow rise, but I think either way we had much better timing than before (although not as many tries as I would have liked...it's been a stressful week for DH). Really helps to have both of us home and not traveling at the right time!

Paula, mama to DS M (7/2010) sleepytime.gif and Watson (1998) dog2.gif and welcoming baby Penny (8/1/2013) babyf.gif

#77 of 223 Old 11-11-2009, 12:38 AM

This is the weirdest cycle ever.

I'm on cd 29 and 14dpo. No symptoms of anything, no pregnancy or pms ones.

Another negative test today.

Was checking my cervix earlier and had a small amount of stretchy (stringier than ew) cm tinged kinda orangey brown. That was 5 hours ago. Still no af.

Last dtd on cd 15, had ewcm the same day and then nothing afterwards, so this seems kinda late for implantation spotting is it not? I've never had any spotting before AF.

We'll see if she shows up in the morning.
#78 of 223 Old 11-11-2009, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyDoula View Post
I would love to be added to "Waiting to O"

Here is the link to my chart

Fertility Friend is having a rough time with my chart. I'm having a rough time with my chart! I have no idea what is going on with my body this month. My IUD fell out almost a month and a half ago and I went on to have a normal cycle with ovulation, but this month my temps have been all over the place and I have EWCM for the last two weeks! I'm pretty sure I ovulated on day 15, but is says day 16. After today's temp it took away my ovulation, but if I put a higher temp in tomorrow it puts it back at day 16. I am just so confused, my body is very normal and predictable! I also had midcycle bleeding on day 15, who knows why!?

If anyone has insight I'm all ears! But either way I'm sending luck to everyone of you TTC!
It is a little wonky but I still say cd16. I know all of your symptoms were cd15 but I think the release actually happened on the 16th. as for the dip on 4dpo, I get this every month I am pretty sure it is hormonal. I am wondering if the temps from a few days before O were unusually high for some reason. What happens if you ditch them? FF doesn't like that your CL is virtually nonexistent. I am sure your temp will be up tomorrow and you will get CHs back. If not than probably no O yet. You should be back to normal by now from your IUD falling out. Sorry HTH

**Meghan***Wife, Mother, L&D RN... DS Logan 9/05 DS Riley 05/07, and DS #3 Cian is here!!! 7/25 x3
#79 of 223 Old 11-11-2009, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyYumYumMama View Post
i'm on CD9, just finished my soy isoflavones for the month
Hey I'm CD 9 today, so only one day behind you! -could this time go by any slower?! What are soy isoflavones for? I've been taking Evening Primrose Oil capsules daily as it's supposed to help the quality/quantity of CM. Oh, I also just started testing with the OPK's too! my first time using them this month...hope they help.

Goodluck anyone testing today!

Mom    wash.gif  bikenew.gifgeek.gifdishes.gif

#80 of 223 Old 11-11-2009, 10:25 AM

limette, fingersx that it's just a little breakthrough and you'll get your BFP today!

crunchydoula, your temps are pretty crazy! When that happens on my chart, I know I didn't O, but fertility friend seems pretty sure that you did and I agree based on your other signs. Did you temp earlier than usual the past 2 days? Has it been colder in your house?

somegirl99, it looks like I O'ed Monday, so we'll be testing around the same time. I hope we'll be in the July/Aug DDC together!

AFM, Temp still up today, so if it stays up tomorrow as well, I'll get my CH. My chart looks good this month, I hope it leads to a BFP! Maurine, when(if?) I get my CH, you can move me to waiting to know.

#81 of 223 Old 11-11-2009, 10:40 AM

It was wishful thinking.

Please me move to waiting to O.

AF showed up at 12:30 last night, the first time in like 10 years that she appeared at night. She's always been a mid-morning kinda gal.
#82 of 223 Old 11-11-2009, 10:41 AM

im sorry limette, i havent had AF, but i am having small cramps today, and some brown spotting. *sigh*

wild.gifCrazy Chef-in-training baking wife(27) of geek.gif (32) mother of 2 energy.gif 11-21-03 & 9 - 13 - 07

#83 of 223 Old 11-11-2009, 11:06 AM

Bleh, I guess it's back to the drawing board for us then. If I get pregnant next month, the due date (I've been a due date birther so far) will land on our anniversary.

Well on the bright side, I'll have more time to wear the new clothes I bought last month.

#84 of 223 Old 11-11-2009, 11:33 AM

Fertility Friend giveth, and Fertility Friend taketh away.
My dotted crosshairs were erased after this morning's low temp.
At least we got another BD in last night - hopefully O is around the corner.

Mama to DS (12/11/07) and partner to DH (08/08). Expecting #2 late November 2011!
#85 of 223 Old 11-11-2009, 11:49 AM

hey mahna mahna, am i the only person who hears " do do do-do-do" whenever i see a post from you?

i feel bad but it makes me chuckle.

I have learned to enjoy BD-ing as a past time moreso than a method for pregnancy.

#86 of 223 Old 11-11-2009, 11:50 AM

Limette, what did you get? i need to get some more sweaters, and though i rarely shop at Old Navy, they have a few adorable comfy looking sweaters i am dying to get. I am an old lady at heart and looooove sweaters.

#87 of 223 Old 11-11-2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
hey mahna mahna, am i the only person who hears " do do do-do-do" whenever i see a post from you?

I have learned to enjoy BD-ing as a past time moreso than a method for pregnancy.

No it's not only you. I get that a lot

I have this video favorited on Youtube

#88 of 223 Old 11-11-2009, 12:08 PM

Maurine, please change my chart link to: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Barefootgirl

Thanks!

#89 of 223 Old 11-11-2009, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by limette View Post
It was wishful thinking.

Please me move to waiting to O.

AF showed up at 12:30 last night, the first time in like 10 years that she appeared at night. She's always been a mid-morning kinda gal.

Autumn (1990) Blake (1993) Zoe (2001) Dmitrios (2002) and William (April 2009) born still @ 39 wks - my 4ever
#90 of 223 Old 11-11-2009, 12:42 PM

Quote:

I love it! Mahnax2 is a writer, for sure! I (nearly) always get a smile! (No smiles for wonky periods, o dates, AF or BFNs, however.)

Quote:
Limette, what did you get? i need to get some more sweaters, and though i rarely shop at Old Navy, they have a few adorable comfy looking sweaters i am dying to get. I am an old lady at heart and looooove sweaters.
So, living in the great Northwest, I get to be around fabulous scenic beauty ever day... And I MUST WEAR SWEATERS all winter long. I, too, rarely shop at Old Navy, but was on a 'girls trip' with mom and sisters, and bought a couple - 5 weeks ago - and one already has a hole! Right in the front, not on a seam either! I try to use less 'stuff' in my life, and a sweater that lasts 5 weeks is basically disposable! I try not to use disposable things... I don't think I will buy another, but I think I will stick to better made clothes...

AFM 5DPO I am actually feeling pretty positive... This really could be it! (I am imagining all kinds of symptoms! (I have mini cramps, I am bloated and super twinge-y, all sure signs of pregnancy, I am SURE!!) So, I might as well go introduce myself to my DDC!! Again, girls, let's go!

Mama to Little Beedust.gif born April 2007 -

Expecting a new little one in Mid-October, after 3 1/2 years TTC

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page