The ONE Thread ~ Nov 8-14 - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#211 of 223 Old 11-14-2009, 11:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Banana, so sorry you aren't feeling better. No worries at all! I can keep the thread going, but since MI_Dawn offered, I think she should take it. Maybe get some of that threadkeeper's luck!

MI_Dawn - Thanks for taking it! It should start tomorrow morning (Sunday).

oursonend - Welcome! Do you have a pic of your own test to post for us?

Kimmiepie - Welcome to the One! I've added you.

AFM - I just have to say that I hope this "cold" I feel like I am getting isn't a cold at all...and there is a good reason I got so upset at DH today because I thought he was laughing at me in a mean way...and a great reason why I cried when a character on a show broke down because of her bad credit card debt. Just sayin'--hope there is a good reason!

I still plan to do a way, way early test tomorrow (8dpo) for DH's birthday.

#1 stork-boy.gif born after IVF.

#212 of 223 Old 11-14-2009, 11:26 PM

Thank you!

Kim, Wife to Michael, Homeschooling Mom to Hannah (13), Aidan (12), Brighton (8), and Oliver (5) and Ephraim (2) goorganic.jpgsaynovax.giffly-by-nursing1.giffemalesling.GIF 
#213 of 223 Old 11-14-2009, 11:35 PM

Actually here is my chart link. I am going to see if dh can figure out what is wrong with it. It can still be listed in the thread though and then when it is fixed it'll already be there. http://forums.ovusoft.com/chart.asp?id=kimnmike

Kim, Wife to Michael, Homeschooling Mom to Hannah (13), Aidan (12), Brighton (8), and Oliver (5) and Ephraim (2) goorganic.jpgsaynovax.giffly-by-nursing1.giffemalesling.GIF 
#214 of 223 Old 11-14-2009, 11:40 PM

No pic of my own unfortunately-- I can't get my cell phone to cooperate. I am going to try to get the big camera set up in the next day or two, but I have some cables to search for before that happens!
#215 of 223 Old 11-14-2009, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
thank you, miriam. I'm glad you're back. I love mac and cheese. It's my favorite meal. I certainly don't feel very gracious or together today. I saw a hawk catch a tiny animal on the way home and it reminded me that nature isn't fair. Why do we always expect it to be for us?
<333 I almost want you to get a (sticky) BFP more than me. Almost but it'd be fun to get them together, huh? I'm really crossing my fingers that we'll be lucky on this first cycle back (assuming AF shows tonight/tomorrow-- it's definitely going to be soon-- I should be ovulating in 2 to 2 1/2 weeks), especially since we have friends who lost a baby at 9 wks earlier this year who DH and I suspect are expecting again, just the way they've been saying things. I was trying to figure it out at dinner the other night (we went out for a restaurant that does raw oysters & other seafood) but she doesn't eat raw oysters anyways AND she doesn't drink, so it's not like her turning those down would have been a clue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettinaAuSucre View Post
i think i need to be moved back to waiting for O bc i am bleeding now. All of the sudden. No cramps yet, bbs still hurt and im 45% disappointed.

at least if this is AF i know its of my own hormonal nature and not pills anymore. i was just about to start taking evening primrose oil to help with my period.
I've has random mid-cycle or 2-3 days post-AF bleeding before. Sometimes it just happens, who knows! There's something very liberating about being off HBC, though, and at least knowing that what your body does is what YOUR body does and not the pill But here's hoping it's just implantation bleeding or something else totally normal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
No worries, Im not offended by it. Yall call him my DH all the time lol... he might as well be except for the we-dont-live-together-yet part.
Hey, good for you for holding out, make him work for it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oursonend View Post
Hi! I'm here... I'm 12 DPO and waiting to know. I've been having all sorts of funny results on dollar store tests which I think are really visible evap lines. I hope to know soon...

If anyone has thoughts on this, I would be interested to know. Someone posted this picture of an evap line on the kind of test I am taking. Here is the picture: http://media.photobucket.com/image/d...5/DSCF4927.jpg

Does that seem normal? It seems really dark to me, and it's because of this that I think the lines I am seeing are evaps. I *think* that mine have a slight pinkish tinge but I really can't tell.

FWIW I don't have my hopes up that much because I think we waited until too late in my cycle to start trying (my mother and step-dad and DH's dad were ALL staying at our house for a week and it is a VERY small house).

Here is my chart if anyone is interested: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/281a8b Oing data is questionable (FF has never given me an O date) and the pos HPT I wrote in is in all likelihood a dark evap line.

I realize this is the end of the week... if I should copy-paste this into a new thread can someone please let me know? Thanks!
Doesn't look like an evap to me! I'm pretty sure the definition of a "dark evap line" is actually a BFP but it looks pink, not white, anyways!

#216 of 223 Old 11-15-2009, 01:05 AM

AGH! I have to share my latest neurosis....I went back and did a search for all the posts I made when I got my bfp last time just so I could over analyze my symptoms. I really just wish I knew so I could take some nice heavy duty painkillers left over from the dentist and get to bed early! My back feels bruised it hurts so bad and these cramps are just enough to distract me and drive me nuts! Oh, vent over and I feel better now.

Hope you ladies are having a great fertile weekend!

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#217 of 223 Old 11-15-2009, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabee View Post
Would you please? My wrists are killing me from using a walker to get around. I thought I could handle it but they're really hurting and using the laptop just makes it worse. I feel bad not taking a turn but thank you so much for offering.
Absolutely! Feel better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maurine View Post
Banana, so sorry you aren't feeling better. No worries at all! I can keep the thread going, but since MI_Dawn offered, I think she should take it. Maybe get some of that threadkeeper's luck!

MI_Dawn - Thanks for taking it! It should start tomorrow morning (Sunday).
I could use some threadkeeper's luck!

So do you send me anything, or do I just cut and paste from the first thread?

Autumn (1990) Blake (1993) Zoe (2001) Dmitrios (2002) and William (April 2009) born still @ 39 wks - my 4ever
#218 of 223 Old 11-15-2009, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Dawn View Post
So do you send me anything, or do I just cut and paste from the first thread?
When I was threadkeeper, I just "quoted" the first post and pasted it all into a new thread. Easy peasy
Wishing you much threadkeeper's luck!!

Mama to DS (12/11/07) and partner to DH (08/08). Expecting #2 late November 2011!
#219 of 223 Old 11-15-2009, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahnaMahna View Post
When I was threadkeeper, I just "quoted" the first post and pasted it all into a new thread. Easy peasy
Wishing you much threadkeeper's luck!!
Ah... smart! Will do!

Autumn (1990) Blake (1993) Zoe (2001) Dmitrios (2002) and William (April 2009) born still @ 39 wks - my 4ever
#220 of 223 Old 11-15-2009, 04:16 PM

I'm out as of this morning.
#221 of 223 Old 11-15-2009, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oursonend View Post
Here is my chart if anyone is interested: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/281a8b Oing data is questionable (FF has never given me an O date)
And never will unless you start charting BBT... FF is for BBT charting, using it otherwise will not give you any results and only allow you to look at your CM to see if maybe theres a pattern but never actually confirm an actual O date (or if O even happens)

My best guess is the O date you put in is wrong and you actually Oed CD17 (mind you this is a guess based solely on your recorded CM as there is no way of telling otherwise) giving you a 10 day lp which may or may not be a problem, though it first of all depends on if you ACTUALLY have a 10 day LP or if you Oed before your EWCM showed up (not likely, but it happens)

If it is 10 days (you would have to chart temps for at least 2 months to have any clue for certain) I would suggest seeing a doctor as that borders on a LP defect. However, theres a really good chance, seeing as you dont temp, that it is NOT 10 days and all of this is for nothing. That said, I highly suggest you start temping to know for sure. Today is a great day to start seeing as you just started a new cycle.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#222 of 223 Old 11-15-2009, 04:53 PM

I am just a temping failure. I wake up to kids climbing on me and DH trying to talk to me and it's just so unpleasant that I gave up. I enjoy not being so clinical about TTC also...

For this cycle, yeah, I had a feeling when I looked at the June cycle (which was non-pregnant) because things happened at the same time... same CM patterns and so on.

It wouldn't surprise me if I O'd on CD 17 or before. The weekend right before I started recording stuff my mom, step-dad, and DH's dad were all staying in my house, and I had an instance of noticing a ton of EWCM and realized that we were waiting too long to try if that was happening already. SO we started trying as soon as they were all out of the house but I guess by then it was too late. So, there is probably another day of EWCM that wasn't recorded simply because I was busy with the crowd in my house and not checking then.

I hope it's not a LP defect. I conceived DD and DS in about 5 minutes, first try, so I am actually really surprised that we are having delays in conceiving. We were trying in the summer also and no luck. I'm 24 and no longer BFing, and healthy, so I didn't think anything would be different, you know?

I'm hoping for better luck this cycle. If I can find my thermometer I might try temping again... I don't have a lot of hope for it but maybe.
#223 of 223 Old 11-15-2009, 05:07 PM

oursonend, sorry to hear that AF showed up.

Here's for your next cycle. I have trouble with temping as my senior dogs wake me a lot in the middle of the night but I can still see a pattern, so I think it's worth trying again.

Oh, and you might want to join us in the new thread:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1162101

Paula, mama to DS M (7/2010) sleepytime.gif and Watson (1998) dog2.gif and welcoming baby Penny (8/1/2013) babyf.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page