* Bitter Sushi Ladies ~ December * - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#421 of 624 Old 12-17-2009, 07:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Lyndzies, I can see something on that "BFN"

Welcome Apricot (I am so sorry about the ectopic I can't believe it's 6 months I'd get a second opinion on that one. In any case, welcome to the BSLs

I have had a 'bad' tummy all day (started last night) on the verge of nausea. I think I have a slight touch of a bug some of my friends have. If I get sick, I usually get very mild cases, so I am sure this will pass, I am already feeling better. If it had not been for that BFN this morning, I would have sworn I was preggo, but it was so white it hurt my eyes, soooo white.

DH and I are going to dinner for "date night" I am not feeling great, but will try to eat a little bit of something.

Whatever will be, already is...

#422 of 624 Old 12-17-2009, 07:09 PM

Thanks for the welcome, Beloved. I hope it's something other than food poisoning, like an embryo.

I bought preggo tests on www.dealextreme.com, 10 for $2, free shipping. They worked great, with a positive the same day as FRER, although the FRER was easier to see.
I do need to find some ovulation tests cheaper than walgreens, tho. I guess I need to find some condoms, actually right now. :cry

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

#423 of 624 Old 12-17-2009, 09:03 PM

Apricot

I'm definitely out. I think af is on her way in. I have had copious CM this entire 2ww, just now I checked and it is slightly brown tinged meaning af is getting ready to start. Oh well.

Whatever will be, already is...

#424 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 02:39 AM

Beloved K and Lyndzies I am so sorry for the BFN's...I was really hoping it was good news. Sending you lots of good vibes for the next cycle

Apricot so sorry for the ectopic. Sending you lots of healing vibes physicaly and emotionally.

MP - I hope he comes home soon/in time.

and the razor blade in the sandwich? UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I would for sure report it...I have never heard anything like that, how awful!

#425 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 04:57 AM

Apricot-- do you think that the doc was just being overly cautious? I have never heard of women waiting that long when the ectopic did not do damage to the tube. I hope you find some peace with this, I am so sorry you have to deal with this.

Lyndzies??? I know it's super early and I am impatient here in Germany... test, dang it. Or at least put your temp up!!!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#426 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 09:38 AM

Beloved I hate seeing that brown spotting the day before AF It's such a downer. I'm so sorry.

AFM- Tested today BFN - it blinded me (9dpo) But as I was wrapping my DS's gift for his teacher, ran to the bathroom to dry heave, still remnants of that stomach virus I suspect, but fun to imagine what else it COULD be And had to apologize to DH this morning, I was such an emotional nutcase yesterday, he just turned to me in the car on the way to dinner and said "Are you ok? Do you just want to stay home?" No I'm just crazy, and you need to tiptoe around me for at least the next week. Thanks! I'm not letting the BFN's bother me this month, but I know they'll be hard to take next month, especially when I get on the Femara- I'll need you girls to hold me up next month, cuz I'm going to be a mess
Ok off to play elf at DS's school, I'll check back in at lunch to see if Lyndzies has any news for us!

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#427 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 10:06 AM

Lyndzies
If that isn't a pregnant chart........

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#428 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
I'm definitely out. I think af is on her way in. I have had copious CM this entire 2ww, just now I checked and it is slightly brown tinged meaning af is getting ready to start. Oh well.
ARRRRGH! Darnit. I'm sorry, Beloved. Did she show up this AM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahnola Mum View Post
Beloved K and Lyndzies I am so sorry for the BFN's...I was really hoping it was good news. Sending you lots of good vibes for the next cycle
and the razor blade in the sandwich? UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I would for sure report it...I have never heard anything like that, how awful!
Hey, I'm not considering myself out yet!! Thanks for the hugs, though!

I did end up reporting the razor blade, also mentioning all the details so that hopefully it ends up being an investigation of the supplier or meat packing place, and not the fault of the restaurant (because I really don't feel like it is...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Lyndzies??? I know it's super early and I am impatient here in Germany... test, dang it. Or at least put your temp up!!!
Lol. It's up!!! Stalk away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanette56 View Post
AFM- Tested today BFN - it blinded me (9dpo)
I don't have to tell you, because you know it's WAY early!!! And I think all those signs (emotional, puke-y) could very well be SIGNS!!! for you!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
Lyndzies
If that isn't a pregnant chart........
Oh, enigo. How I hope so. How I really REALLY hope so.

AFM - well, temp is UP again today!! .2 degrees!!! As I said somewhere else, I hope it's not just some symptomless virus making it go up. Also have one sore bb (the left one... weird!) Creamy (no spotting... at least not yet) CM, and woke up shortly after going to bed feeling like I had to vomit.

Yesterday I posted a very possible early BFP in Obsess and Test, but I'm still not convinced it's not some horrible evap. This morning w/ FMU I got something very light, faint (but pinkish) on a $tree, and the most thin maybe line on a FRER. Like, I'm not even sure it's for real there. Those are posted over in Obsess and Test, too.

I just don't know what to think, ladies. I'm worried my awesome chart is just some freak thing. I just want a "real" line already.

Trying to keep hopeful. If my chart isn't some cruel joke, it's still looking really good. Trying to remind myself that some people don't get their BFPs till after AF, and some way later! AF is due to show up today or tomorrow (more probably tomorrow, again assuming my O date isn't completely off).

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#429 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndzies View Post

This morning w/ FMU I got something very light, faint (but pinkish) on a $tree, and the most thin maybe line on a FRER. Like, I'm not even sure it's for real there. Those are posted over in Obsess and Test, too.
I'm looking and I can't see it!!!! I want to see it! LOL I saw the one there from yesterday- stalking you all over these darn boards, but I didn't see the ones from this morning?

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#430 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 01:13 PM

Quote:
I'm looking and I can't see it!!!! I want to see it! LOL I saw the one there from yesterday- stalking you all over these darn boards, but I didn't see the ones from this morning?
Oh, okay. You asked for it. I just don't want to be obnoxious. Lol.

This morning:
original
tweak
invert

Yesterday afternoon:
orig
tweak
invert

Yesterday and today were taken w/ different cameras.... (today's camera is a high-end digi SLR, but yesterday was my Macbook cam. Lol!)

Have I mentioned I think FMU and FRER are a crock of sh*t right about now??? :P

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#431 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 01:20 PM

oooh! I see a line on that DT. It doesn't look like my evaps did either! eeee!!!

And I agree on the FRER's :x I hate those suckers. They never give me anything to obsess over!

#432 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 01:26 PM

Quote:
oooh! I see a line on that DT. It doesn't look like my evaps did either! eeee!!!

And I agree on the FRER's :x I hate those suckers. They never give me anything to obsess over!
I know. Even when I was (briefly) pg, the FRER line was the lightest of them all, and I was using ICs, $trees, and FRER (all pics from June cycle, 13dpo in the PM).

I mean, I had a line on the FRER... but I felt like itwas very light and thin, compared to the darker and thick lines on the others.

I still don't know what to think. I'm in limbo at 14dpo. I wish I had some ICs.

#433 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 01:54 PM
LZP

Lyndzies! I too think I see something on the DT test... those FRERs are brutal though... UGH. hate em. Those are #2 on my most hated pg tests... the digis are #1. they're just nasty.

I wanted to update with BW as well as US info, but i might have a meeting before I get a chance to update with the BW stats...

We have a heartbeat! It eased my mind a good bit... but i want to see it a few more times, and then i might feel really at ease. The MC just ruined my innocence. DH, however, is over the moon. He didnt even get to see the HB last time. He's excited. measurements and HB are consistent with gestational age. (well MY gestational age, not the one that the RE has...) so that makes me feel pretty good. and it turns out that last time, we were measuring a little small, but the Dr didnt say anything about it... glad I didnt research back then!!

He said I could come back either in 2 weeks, or next Wed. Of course you all know I chose next Wed!! (so, it's only 5 days... so what.) I just need to get past the "bad" time of 8 weeks, then i might feel safer....

Hope you all have a great weekend.

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#434 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZP View Post
We have a heartbeat!
AHHHHHH!!!!!

SOOOO happy for you, mama!

#435 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 02:06 PM

OH Liz that makes me so happy!!!! Love it when the doc proves us right on this stuff! We're getting this holiday season off to a wonderful start- thanks for making my day mama!

#436 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 02:20 PM - Thread Starter

LIZ!!!!!!!! that is so awesome! i can't wait for you to get past the scary part. i think that once you start to feel movement, it will feel real - so quite some time yet, but i'm looking forward to that update as well as all the ones in between and afterwards! nothing like baby kicks to reassure you that things are fine in there. before that it's like "are you in there? what are you doing? you're okay, right??"

lyndzies, i'm clueless about faint lines and evaps, but i'm rooting for you. holy chart!

beloved, any update?

look how steady my chart looks when i discard my 2 mouth-breathing temps!

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#437 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 02:25 PM

Well that Red W$%^e reared her ugly head today. Hugs to you in the same boat.

But for those BFPs and HBs!!! and Lyndzies!!! I can't wait to see what the next few days hold for you!!

Kelly, wife to J and mama to our precious A, HE'S 5! and the parasite will emerge on or before Sept 24, 2010!
#438 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 02:35 PM

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...stTurnPink.jpg

There IS a line on her FRER... she isnt just seeing things.

And yay for heartbeat!!!!!!!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#439 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyYumYumMama View Post
look how steady my chart looks when i discard my 2 mouth-breathing temps!
Nice! No more mouth breathing for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidanraynesmom View Post
Well that Red W$%^e reared her ugly head today. Hugs to you in the same boat.

But for those BFPs and HBs!!! and Lyndzies!!! I can't wait to see what the next few days hold for you!!
Darnit! I'm sorry the wicked witch came. She is so rude, showing up unannounced.

And, thanks. Me, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...stTurnPink.jpg

There IS a line on her FRER... she isnt just seeing things.
Oh Mae. I'm fairly magical when it comes to Photoshop for my freelance photography stuff... but you are a sorceress with it when it comes to HPTs (and I remember seeing some of your art, too (as an aside). Very nice stuff).

#440 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndzies View Post
Oh Mae. I'm fairly magical when it comes to Photoshop for my freelance photography stuff... but you are a sorceress with it when it comes to HPTs (and I remember seeing some of your art, too (as an aside). Very nice stuff).
Thank you I do some Freelance Photography work too though only lately have I been using my photoshop skills to merely enhance my photographs rather than to completely manipulate and change them... Im quite proud of http://psivamp.deviantart.com/art/Impatience-145456322 which was just a self portrait taken out of boredom while watching movies on my iPod and waiting for DF to get out of work the last day we were together. The original did not look even NEARLY that good lol...

but I have been using photoshop for about 7 years now and other photo editing programs for about 12 years.... and yet I still have so much fun trying to find BFPs in pics posted... or just making them more apparent so hubbies that doubt can see.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#441 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 03:56 PM

Lyndzies!Lookin' good!

Hey..um is it wrong to run to update FF with BD info while DH is still sprawled out on the couch?

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#442 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Lyndzies!Lookin' good!

Hey..um is it wrong to run to update FF with BD info while DH is still sprawled out on the couch?

#443 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 03:59 PM

Quote:

Heck no! I do it ALL. THE. TIME.

#444 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Lyndzies!Lookin' good!

:rofl

I dont think even I will do that...

then again I dont know yet. Yall might bite my head off if you don't know every little change as it happens

#445 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 04:05 PM

3 words, people! FF iPhone App

You can update in bed. No jumping up neccesary.

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

#446 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apricot View Post
3 words, people! FF iPhone App

You can update in bed. No jumping up neccesary.
Their iPhone app wont let me put in temps though

So I just use iPeriod now.

#447 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apricot View Post
No jumping up neccesary.
That's so funny! The first thing I say to DH after BD is..."Can you hand me my laptop pleasssseee?"

#448 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 04:18 PM

FF mobile site. Great for temping, chart stalking, and updating with BD info.
#449 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 04:37 PM

Yeah I'm now at the optimistic point of my cycle, just before O. I've been eating right (Waaaaaaaayyyyy right, wheatgrass and everything Organic, including meat) exercising, sleeping, vitamins, herbs. Whatever. It's supposed to work. I quit Vitex again since I can't seem to O before frickin' CD 29 when I'm on it. Maybe that's wearing out my eggs too. I mean they can't be expected to wait until cd 29 to get fertilized. Right? Mae?

I'm feeling good, looking good, and ready to make this happen....Damnit!!
I had a small amount of EWCM yesterday already. figured I should make sure we got our BD on at least every other day. (Worked last time!)

I was thinking about asking DH to get checked, but I'm afraid I might kill him if this past year from hell has been his "fault".

Ahem...Also Sept would be a perfect time to have a baby. Except for being hugely pregnant in the South Florida summer. Hmmm although it's not much cooler here now in Dec. It was 85 yesterday, but it's been raining all day today, so it's only 75. Brrrrrrr.

In a couple weeks I'll be back to my whiny self....

#450 of 624 Old 12-18-2009, 04:43 PM

Quote:
I mean they can't be expected to wait until cd 29 to get fertilized. Right? Mae?
err well, it doesnt actually hurt them, since you are born with a set number of eggs and you dont actually create new ones pre-O but release one you already have...

HOWEVER

it IS better to O sooner if at all possible due to the fact that it gives you more chances and your timing gets better.

Plus the healthier eating will help you better than Vitex will (not saying Vitex wont, just that healthy eating is the BEST thing you can do for your body)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page