* Bitter Sushi Ladies ~ December * - Page 17 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#481 of 624 Old 12-19-2009, 04:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think I'm out I don't know what's going on with my stupid body. Was checking CM this afternoon and it is tinged with pink. WTF? Now all of a sudden I have a LP defect? I just want to with frustration at this point. I knew knew KNEW this cycle was wonky, but I was at least hoping to keep obsessing until Christmas Eve I guess I'll call the RE on Monday to discuss this latest issue, but wahhhhh!!!!

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#482 of 624 Old 12-19-2009, 05:53 PM

enigo - I almost always have some type of light line on an OPK, for what it's worth... *shrug* Not sure??

Nanette - maybe implantation spotting??? Do you have any other AF symptoms??? I hope that you're not out. Not over until full flow.

AFM - no AF (good!), but BFN (bad!). No line to even obsess over. I'm so frustrated. Back to waiting....

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#483 of 624 Old 12-19-2009, 06:02 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I did not need another source of stress in my life!!!!! My teaching portfolio, y'know, the one I've spent countless hours on and is kinda like a graduate thesis? Well it just crashed. So no biggie, I'll just go back to the previously saved file. WELL IT'S !@#$ING ALL SCREWED UP SOMEHOW!!!!!!!! Fonts are changed, text is missing, I'm going to hyperventilate. I have a backup at school, but that's without the 4 hours of work I put into it today. I can probably salvage things on Monday by cutting and pasting the new stuff from today into the old file at school, but it's going to be painstaking, and I'm going to have to stress about it until then. C'MON, ALREADY! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!! :

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#484 of 624 Old 12-19-2009, 06:03 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
breathe...breathe...breathe.....ok

Lyndzies, I'm sorry about the BFN! It is afternoon pee though, you have to admit! I hope that's all it is.

Nanette, any chance it could just be implantation spotting?

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#485 of 624 Old 12-19-2009, 06:09 PM

ETA: Tear s
I flippin' HATE that. I can't tell you how many time I have accidentally erased or changed some important file. I hope you can get it back together. Probably having to wait a couple days before you can work on it is a good thing so you don't punch a hole in the monitor.

AFM:
Yeah, I don't think anything's wrong, just thinking up stuff to think about. It has been verrrry convenient as far as knowing when O is about to happen. By the level of darkness of the second line, it looks like it will be 2-3 days still. Nice and early before I wear out DH.

Funny when I was younger and not TTC, it seemed like DTD every day was no big deal...fun even. Now I just want to scream in frustration if I have to go there more than every other day. (That's my usual plan). I wouldn't mind if only I knew ahead of time what my O date was. Then we could make sure to do it when it counted and then we could DTD instead of BD when we felt like it. I feel like it's been sooo long since sex was about anything but trying to make a baby that it's all I can think about.

I'm not concerned at all about getting pregnant again, I know that's going to happen. I'm just worried about getting to keep it...

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#486 of 624 Old 12-19-2009, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndzies View Post

Nanette - maybe implantation spotting??? Do you have any other AF symptoms??? I hope that you're not out. Not over until full flow.

AFM - no AF (good!), but BFN (bad!). No line to even obsess over. I'm so frustrated. Back to waiting....
No AF and high temps=very good. And she's right, it is afternoon pee. Keep hope alive! I'm counting on you for a BFP this cycle dammit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I did not need another source of stress in my life!!!!! My teaching portfolio, y'know, the one I've spent countless hours on and is kinda like a graduate thesis? Well it just crashed. So no biggie, I'll just go back to the previously saved file. WELL IT'S !@#$ING ALL SCREWED UP SOMEHOW!!!!!!!! Fonts are changed, text is missing, I'm going to hyperventilate. I have a backup at school, but that's without the 4 hours of work I put into it today. I can probably salvage things on Monday by cutting and pasting the new stuff from today into the old file at school, but it's going to be painstaking, and I'm going to have to stress about it until then. C'MON, ALREADY! I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!! :
OMG- That sucks!! I'm pretty computer illiterate, but hopefully you'll be able to figure it out without losing all your hair! Today is just a miserable day all around

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post

I feel like it's been sooo long since sex was about anything but trying to make a baby that it's all I can think about.
I just had to say DITTO. BD is not the same as the fun stuff. No comparison. And by the time you O you're so over it that you're not in the mood for the fun stuff aymore

Oh, and I didn't even think about implantation spotting. Isn't it a little late for that? I'm 10dpo, AF is supposed to show on 14dpo. But since I hear the term so often on these boards, and DO NOT often hear it resulting in a BFP, I'm pretty skeptical about it. I'll just assume AF is on her stupid miserable way, and then I won't be so disappointed when she DOES show her ugly stupid miserable face. Sorry- extra dose of bitter there!

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#487 of 624 Old 12-20-2009, 08:06 AM

Temp went UP today, so maybe I'm not out. No signs of AF, my face isn't even breaking out yet. I wish that whole fever thing had not screwed up my chart I'm obsessing enough as it is. When should I test again? I didn't want to do it this morning...

On another note, I wonder how Mae and her DF are doing, it's awfully quiet around here without her!

#488 of 624 Old 12-20-2009, 10:36 AM

Sorry, was posting my news elsewhere.

His flight was delayed... and then canceled.

Then he miraculously got on a flight getting in EARLIER than his delayed flight would have.

Hes here, snoring away next to me now... its music to my ears!!!!! I feel bad that I have to wake him up soon to get ready to go.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#489 of 624 Old 12-20-2009, 11:27 AM

Yay Mae!

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#490 of 624 Old 12-20-2009, 12:16 PM

Hi everyone,

MP - I am so glad he is home safe and sound next to you - yay!

Lyndzies - I agree with the others, temps still high and afternoon pee....hang in there! Sending you calm and positive vibes

Nanette - Don't give up yet - hang in there!

Tear - how darn annoying...I hope you can get all your work back in proper format.

As for me - I had a temp dip this morning, possibly implantation, at 8dpo, but I'm so far staying pretty calm and open to whatever will be...so far at least...give me a few more days and I'll be going crazy I'm sure!

#491 of 624 Old 12-20-2009, 12:30 PM

So I'm liking my more reasonable chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26ca58 and cycle.

I had an epiphany this morning in the shower. I had already realized that both cycles I got pregnant that ended up as mc's I had O'ed really late, for me. CD29ish or so. OK, so that means nothing, except that I usually don't O that late.

Well I realized today that both cycles coincidentally we had been in NM visiting DH's family just after AF but before O. Gahhh! I always had figured that this delayed O. (Especially since it was the exact amount of time we were out of town. Out of town for a couple weeks, O was delayed a couple weeks)

So anyhoo, maybe since the egg was getting ready to pop and then I went out of town it freaked out since it had to wait a couple weeks at the last minute, resulting in the mc. Whatever... I dunno, I'm grasping at straws and I think I've gone nuts.

So anyway, here I am in my snug little home, waiting to O in the next couple days. I ain't going nowhere!! I may not even take phone calls until after O is confirmed

#492 of 624 Old 12-20-2009, 01:55 PM

enigo - loving your coincidences!

Nanette - Yay! You're TOTALLY not out yet!

Mae -

Granola Mum - Could definitely be implantation! Glad to hear you're staying zen (for now) about the whole thing.

Tear - Oh noes! How crappy! I hope you were able to recover some of the lost work.

AFM - 16dpo, no AF, temp went up again today. B.F.N. (w/ FMU on an Answer and $tree).

WTF???? I have no clue what to think anymore. I know that all the signs are still GOOD, it just.... well, you know. I certainly don't want AF. I want to be pregnant. But I want some proof that it's true (if I am).

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#493 of 624 Old 12-20-2009, 03:31 PM

Lyndzies, maybe your tests are defective? How the heck can you not be pregnant with that chart? I mean, if that chart is a non pregnant chart, then there is no hope for any of us! Your tests have no line at all?

#494 of 624 Old 12-20-2009, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
Lyndzies, maybe your tests are defective? How the heck can you not be pregnant with that chart? I mean, if that chart is a non pregnant chart, then there is no hope for any of us! Your tests have no line at all?
All of them? $trees, Answers, and FRER? (well, at least there were "maybe" faint lines on the earlier $trees and that FRER...)

I don't know what I think anymore. I really don't think there's anything on yesterday or today's Answer or $tree.... I will pee again on my last $tree this afternoon, I guess.

#495 of 624 Old 12-20-2009, 03:52 PM

Yep that HAS to be it. Oh I wish we could have all gotten BFP's for Christmas.

DH is so lucky, he has no idea of the obsession I have going on here.
There are no charts, CM, BFN's, anything. Every few months I have a BFP that doesn't end well. I think this time I might even try to see a heartbeat before I tell him. Oh how I wish I could. I feel like i'm letting him down too.

#496 of 624 Old 12-20-2009, 04:51 PM

GM ooooooh sounds promising!

Lyndzies You're still in too

Enigo I feel the same way with my DH. I don't like testing when he's around because everytime I get a BFN I feel like I'm letting him down. I know what you mean. Plus, when I normally would not feel bad about it, he tries to give me sympathy, and it just makes me feel worse!

AFM- Tested this afternoon. White as snow on Answer. I also started feeling chills/fever and a sore throat coming on this afternoon, and had to go lay down. DH made me take my temp and it was 100.4. Checked CM this afternoon. Dry but when I felt around, saw some more light brown spotting. That's usually a for sure sign AF will be here the next day. I'm actually more bummed about the fever, because I just got over the damned stomach flu, than the fact that my LP is 3 days shorter than it's supposed to be :/ (What am I, a petri dish of sickness??) Anyway, the fever has gone away, and I feel back to normal, just tired. Hopefully I'll have better luck next cycle with the drugs. Someone needs to get a BFP (ahem LYNDZIES) right away to cheer me up

#497 of 624 Old 12-20-2009, 08:01 PM

enigo and nanette - you aren't the only ones! I hate letting DP know how obsessed I am. Currently, it's getting difficult to hide, though. I let her in on the crazy yesterday...

Nanette s for the BFN and spotting. I hope you're wrong, but I'm sure you know your bod. Next cycle, my dear!!!

AFM - I have renewed hope. I held my pee from this AM all the way till almost 5!!

original

tweak
invert

No jumpers or anything, please... I'm not calling it yet. These are still just too faint for my liking... but I can't lie. I'm MUCH happier than I was this AM.

#498 of 624 Old 12-20-2009, 08:35 PM

Lyndzies, what is it with you and afternoon pee???!!! I knew it, no jumpers though. I'll wait until you call it. Test with a digital, doo itt!!

Whatever will be, already is...

#499 of 624 Old 12-20-2009, 09:21 PM

Wooooooo!

#500 of 624 Old 12-21-2009, 12:38 AM - Thread Starter

omg! can you get a quant hcg test tomorrow? cautiously optimistic!!

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#501 of 624 Old 12-21-2009, 01:15 AM

Lyndzies, my jumpers are rattling the bars of their cage for you...

Mama to Nell (11/15/06) and Maggie (10/9/10) . AFTER 2.5 YEARS, I AM AN AUNTIE!!! joy.gifHOORAY TEAR78 and welcome Anika and Brand New Baby Boy!!!!  Circumcision: the more you know, the worse it is; please leave the decision up to your son!

#502 of 624 Old 12-21-2009, 04:49 AM

Lyndzies-- that is TOTALLY a BFP! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't wait until you call it though, then you get to have TONS of jumpers.... I say for sure get quant HCG some women metabolize the HCG before it can be found in their pee and only blood tests really show. Plus if you Od even three days later then you might be only 13 dpo. and just barely showing a BFP.... oooh good luck honey!!!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#503 of 624 Old 12-21-2009, 06:43 AM

Hey all, still casually perusing the thread, grats to those that need it, condolences to those that need that, and hugs all around. Checking in for Christmas, I hope everyone is having a happy holiday thus far

I really hate 2wws, esp when you know nothing will come of it. If only I knew I had a chance to be pregnant, maybe it'd make this dumb PMSy stuff easier. My boobs are going to absolutely fall off in a bit and I've put on over 5 lbs of water weight or whatever UGGGHHH It's really bad trying to handle an angry dog at work when they are thrashing against your chest

At least I have a job that's paying well enough I can buy myself some vintage My Little Ponies...

Mom to 4 cat.gif, 1 dog2.gif, a 5g betta tank , 3 fiddler crabs, and a 156g stock tank pond with goldfish and lilypads!
IUI#4 success! Welcome Guy V 11/14/12

#504 of 624 Old 12-21-2009, 08:16 AM

K It's good to see you. My thoughts are with you. I'm still here even though DH and I are no longer TTC. We are careless though, and each month there is a chance, but it never happens. I think something is wrong with me

I wish we had some of our old ponies to send you I don't know what became of them.

It is good to see you

#505 of 624 Old 12-21-2009, 02:01 PM

BelovedK, enigo, YYYM, Carlyle, and Lauren31 - Thank you so much for your positive comments (and for your restraint... it's hard, I know! I always want to bring out the jumpers and veggies for other skeptical mamas when I see a line on their tests!.

kparker - hi there... I'm sorry you're having a rough TWW. I think I missed something... are you TTA? for you, and I hope you are able to find some peace (and some ponies!)

AMF - temp still up today (although it dropped a little, it's still really high at 99.0). No AF in sight. But did not POAS today, and probably will not... I've got a pretty crazy day, and we're having a dinner guest... hopefully both will be distracting. If I make it to Wednesday w/ no AF, I think I will feel more confident, even if I am only getting faint lines, and I may try to go in for a quant HCG at that point. I'm just trying not to put the cart before the horse.

So I have this one REALLY strange "symptom." It seems WAY early for this (and this would be TMI anywhere but a TTC community): I gave my nips a squeeze/pull, and droplets of something white, liquid (plus a couple drops of something clear) came out! Could this be an early pg sign? This has never happened to me before... I'm hoping it's a good sign... Any of you who have been pg before have this happen to you??

#506 of 624 Old 12-21-2009, 03:20 PM

AF came yesterday Boo. About the only good thing is that it was a really short cycle, 25 days. I've been on the other side and I'm grateful to have shorter cycles this time around.

I'm gonna hunker down for the holidays and the crazy 2' of snow we got. I hope everyone has a good week!!

Jessica, wife to Greg since 7/04, mama to the rainbow1284.gif Gman 7/06, 3 brokenheart.gif , rainbow1284.gif Asher 1/11 and a wonderful surprise due in August!

#507 of 624 Old 12-21-2009, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndzies View Post
But did not POAS today, and probably will not... I've got a pretty crazy day, and we're having a dinner guest... hopefully both will be distracting. If I make it to Wednesday w/ no AF, I think I will feel more confident, even if I am only getting faint lines, and I may try to go in for a quant HCG at that point. I'm just trying not to put the cart before the horse.

So I have this one REALLY strange "symptom." It seems WAY early for this (and this would be TMI anywhere but a TTC community): I gave my nips a squeeze/pull, and droplets of something white, liquid (plus a couple drops of something clear) came out! Could this be an early pg sign? This has never happened to me before... I'm hoping it's a good sign... Any of you who have been pg before have this happen to you??
ummm.. POAS crazy lady!!! I would defiInitely get a blood test asap bc I think you are preggers and I want to know for sure haha I have never had white liquid coming out of my boobs but if that is not normal for you it probably IS a pregnancy sign for you! ooooh good luck!!!!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#508 of 624 Old 12-21-2009, 05:12 PM

Arrrg!
So it seemed like I was gearing up to O and now no more EWCM. I haven't gotten a + on an OPK yet even with testing twice a day. I swear if this is a long weird cycle, I'll pop! Mae help, make FF make me O! http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26ca58
OK OK I know it's only cd 12. Christmas is making me nuts!
A girl I know just had herself a big juicy baby boy (10 lbs 5 oz) this morning. What a great Christmas present that would be!

#509 of 624 Old 12-21-2009, 06:39 PM

I just logged on after having an extremely frustrating time today with a few things (on the heels of yesterday which also held some tense moments) to see Lyndzie's BFP, and it is not here I know that line is getting darker, just know it and I wanna see it. I at least want to post one of these , but I will restrain myself.

If I can get everything I need to get finished done, I will be surprised. I need to not be on here, but this is just a short break. I want to bake, but want to actually enjoy it when I do it. In the spirit of staying positive, I will end this post (as there is so much I need to let out, I think I will just go in my bedroom and cry instead

#510 of 624 Old 12-21-2009, 07:06 PM

Lindz - wheres the darn OMG IM PREGNANT MAE!!! text already? If the lines arent proving it, the colustrum should be!

AFM - YAY!!!!!! I cant wait to O already lol...

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page