* Bitter Sushi Ladies ~ December * - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 624 Old 12-06-2009, 11:02 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LZP, I'm so sorry you're spotting too! I know how frustrating it is to be uncertain.
If it makes you feel any better my ob said it can be totally normal. She also said that ovulation-like pains this early can be caused by a corpeus lutem (sp?) cyst which is there to help the uterus and will go away on it's own later.

I have my fingers crossed for both of our appointments tomorrow!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 624 Old 12-06-2009, 11:32 AM

LZP, thinking about you. I spotted brown when I was pregnant with Annabelle, it was also early, there was enough to get on a pad, but not a flow (almost though) it was chocolate brown. I think you are fine, thank goodness you have an appt. tomorrow. keel us posted

I don't think I conceived this cycle, just a feeling, though all of the psychics predicted it I am trying to count my blessings. Though I had 2 losses this past year, there were also many good things. I got married, went to Santa Fe, Amsterdam, Asheville, we had a week at the beach. I got married and got a wonderful doggie who brightens up our lives . The kids are doing well in school. I HAVE 2 healthy children. I have no business wanting more, more, more. I really need to focus on these good things. Whatever will be, already is (as it says in my siggie) Sometimes I need to remind myself about that.

Oh, here is a pic of my DD and her BFF after they decorated our WHITE Xmas tree!! I have always wanted a white tree, we have always gotten a real tree, but this year we are trying something different.

My DD is the one on the left with the longer hair.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9...K/DSCF5134.jpg

Whatever will be, already is...

#183 of 624 Old 12-06-2009, 03:13 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
ahhhhhhhh, I can't sit anymore! Screw you, report cards!!!!! pant, pant, pant

LZP, I hope your silence today means you're sleeping in and taking it easy. and coming your way!

Ok, back to the grindstone. *sigh*

ps - Beloved, your DD is an absolute doll! Thanks for sharing.

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#184 of 624 Old 12-06-2009, 06:01 PM
LZP

Tear- Yep! just hanging out. trying to take it easy, but did go out to pick up a few things at the store today. sorry to hear you're still bogged down with those cards! ugh. Wish I could say I was getting some christmas decos out, but my DH is a zombie in front of the football game right now. no sense in trying to mess with that. he gets this one day.... (but it sure does get old when it's every week...!)

Beloved- your daughter is beautiful. thanks for sharing the photo, they look adorable in their christmas PJs her friend's looked like PJs, am I wrong? whoops!)

Hope you all have a nice evening, probably wont check in until tomorrow since we're going to the ILs for dinner.

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#185 of 624 Old 12-06-2009, 06:24 PM

Tear...Uggg report cards. A shame you can't just photocopy one and write their respective names at the top How many students do you have?
I'm glad you're still lurking, I've been lonely without you. I see we're cycle buddies again. I'm 10 dpo and planning on testing tomorrow.

LZP...Take 'er easy. Of course you have to stay busy enough to keep your mind occupied. Let us know how your appt goes tomorrow. fingersx

Colorbywords...you too

Beloved...what a beautiful daughter. Don't even get me started on that tree. I love the way the whole thing glows! That would look great in a window.

Lyndzies...If you already got crosshairs (Oh, they are dotted) I guess you can come on over to TWW land and obsess with the rest of us

MP....Yay for DF coming home. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

AFM
I think I may go nuts. 10 DPO I can test any time you know..I was really hoping for a BFP so I would feel less broken. Of course this is how it goes... Say I get pregnant. (Wooo-hoo!)
Then of course I have to start worrying about mc again. (I mean, why not? It happened the last 2 times, and it almost never happens twice in a row)
Furthermore my body can't seem to just mc and leave me alone. I seem to have to wait while I "stay pregnant" for about 12 wks until anything happens.

See how positive I am? A BFP might just be too much stress for me!

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#186 of 624 Old 12-06-2009, 08:58 PM

DONE, HA, TAKE THAT REPORT CARDS! Man, only about 14 hours this year. Way better than last year. This, combined with having my last Saturday class yesterday, means I only have one more observation (with 8-page lesson plan) and a digital portfolio to do by mid-January. Ok, there's a little sarcasm in the word "only." Man, I hope they do give me tenure after all of this! Next year should be easier, I hope. *bites finger nails*

enigo, I totally know what you mean about wondering how scared I'll be if I get pregnant again. I try not to think about it, and I think I would try to think lovely thoughts, as Peter Pan would say. Otherwise, it would be too hard. I hope we both get to face this dilemma soon!

love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#187 of 624 Old 12-06-2009, 10:36 PM
LZP

OK, so i just haaad to check back in. enigo--- ooooh i can not WAIT to check in here tomorrow after my appt! i'm sure you;'re testing in the am, right? and we're in the same time zone, so i can see it in real time! wooo hoo!
I can only imagine how nervous you'd be. (my nervousness x2 is the only way i can try.) But, I still think considering how much work you've put into this, with the supps, the wheat grass (yuck!) and the time, you totally deserve to have this happen for you, and end the way it's supposed to... the real way.

same goes for you Tear. I might just be more happy for you than I was for myself. (which I will admit, at this point, is not saying much, considering I'm really trying not to get excited for myself... yet.) But, I will say that your plan to remain positive and think.... "lovely" thoughts seems like quite a nice plan.

sending to our BSLs testing this week... and to all the others waiting till...? when?

nighty night!

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#188 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 10:56 AM

LZP - glad to hear you spent most of the day yesterday just relaxing... you're going in for more BW today, right? Let us know how it goes!

Tear - 'grats on finishing up report cards. Woohooo!

enigo - although I cannot possibly know how you feel after two m/c in a row (and having it all drag out so long) I can sympathize w/ mixed feelings about how you'll emotionally/psychologically handle the next pregnancy. I am so so so wanting to get pregnant again... but so worried about having to cope w/ another loss. Hang in there, and I hope there will be great news for you this time around!

AFM - After all the positivity I was able to muster last week, I'm feeling very VERY discouraged this morning for some reason. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I just feel like I KNOW all of a sudden that this cycle is be a bust like the past however-many have been. I have no idea what brought on the pessimism, and I'm struggling to find a way to kick it in the ass and evict it from my mind. Bleh.

Maybe it's just a case of the Mondays. ?

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#189 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 11:37 AM
LZP

Oh, Lyndzies, hope that is just a case of the Mondays. Mondays are always yucky. I's sure your signature optimistic attitude will be back with the sunshine tomorrow. Perhaps it;s just the idea that you're still in the "useless" phase of the TWW, when you cant do anything... no symps to "detect" and record on FF, nothing to obsess over, especially since you're not temping!
If possible, see if you can distract yourself with some new things to think about for a few days.
I was lucky enough to have Thanksgiving and related preparation and recovery happen during 7-12 DPO. it was a G-dsend. Can you make lists in your head relating to the holidays? recipes to make, gifts to wrap, gifts to purchase, etc....?
Lists always make me feel better, or at least busy. (but i think that's my mild OCD)

AFM, spotting again this morning. pinkish red. not exciting. I had the BW today, and when i told them about the spotting, they didnt even ask if i wanted U/S, since they needed to know what my levels were first (i guess so they could know what they were looking for?) I dont know if i feel like AF is coming, or if it's my nerves... i just feel icky. I hope hope hope this is not the end... it's hard to try to be prepared for the worst while trying to be positive and optimistic. it seems like one negates the other.

this is going to be the longest few hours E.V.E.R. i probably wont get any results until 2.

#190 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZP View Post

AFM, spotting again this morning. pinkish red. not exciting. I had the BW today, and when i told them about the spotting, they didnt even ask if i wanted U/S, since they needed to know what my levels were first (i guess so they could know what they were looking for?) I dont know if i feel like AF is coming, or if it's my nerves... i just feel icky. I hope hope hope this is not the end... it's hard to try to be prepared for the worst while trying to be positive and optimistic. it seems like one negates the other.

this is going to be the longest few hours E.V.E.R. i probably wont get any results until 2.
I really hope that the results are good!! I do not know much about spotting but can only imagine how scary it would be. Sometimes I think the wait from BFP until the end of the 1st trimester is scarier then the TWW!!!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#191 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 01:27 PM

Liz . Sending all kinds of sticky vibes your way, and lots of prayers and thoughts. There are lots of women who spot early in pregnancy. It's super scary, and we're here to hold your hand if anything goes wrong, but I'm still optimistic that it's nothing. Let us know when you hear back on the levels.

Lyndzies Your timing was impeccable this cycle!! I am very optimistic for you too- I think it's just a case of the Mondays (a la office space)

Enigo I'll have to agree with the verdict You definitely O'd!

AFM-
Had my f/u with the RE this morning. We have a plan! Apparently, though I have PCOS, other than O'ing late and a longer cycle because of that, all of my labs, and tests came back fine. Because my DHEAS levels were elevated (within the normal range for a woman, but not for a woman ttc), she prescribed Femara (sp?) that I am to take from CD3-CD7. She said she didn't like Clomid because of the higher incident of miscarriages (she said the lining of the Uterus doesn't thicken enough or something). This cycle is probably going to be a bust, since I'm CD 15, but next cycle I start the meds, then have to go in for a Progesterone test, and then if I'm neg, we'll do the same thing another two cycles before resorting to IUI or injectables. I don't like the fact she's seems so positive we'll hit it next month with the Femara. It makes me want to get my hopes up, and you all and I both know that this TTC business is not that simple. But for a plan right?

On another matter- maybe TMI for other threads but not for this one :x Last night while getting it on, DH stopped mid BD to get a towel. When I looked we were covered in white mucus looking stuff. (It looked like EWCM, but couldn't be, not in that quantity I don't think) It wasn't an infection- it didn't hurt, it wasn't uncomfortable. (I'm no stranger to yeast infections or bacterial vaginosis). Has anyone ever had this happen before?

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#192 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 01:48 PM
LZP

Nanette- while it's a little um... messy, Dh should take that as a compliment! maybe you're gearing up to O a little early this month? wouldnt that be a beautiful miracle?!

Sounds like your F/U went well. (every time I read that at first, I think you mean Eff-You as in, you're yelling at your RE!) sorry you might not catch this cycle... but I have heard similar things about Femara. it's supposed to be a good alternative to C, and I'm glad she explained the risk associated with C, some drs dont do that. Ugh about the pre-emptive hope, but your RE must have a good reason to be so hopeful!!! Esp since all your other test results seem to be fine!! I think this is cause for celebration.

thanks for noting the title of the movie that Lyndz quoted- I could picture the scene with them beating down the fax machine, but couldnt for the life of me remember the title! HA! LOVE that movie.

#193 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 03:01 PM
LZP

OK, so i got my results back. hCG is 3891. that is awesome considering doubling every 2 days would have been somewhere around 2000.

but my progesterone is now 9.7 it was 38.1 last week.

they havent talked to the Dr about it yet, so they dont have any other answers for me right now.
I want to be positive, mostly because I'm at work, and can't lose it. But I'm wondering, since I O'd "on time" (which would likely mean a better quality egg) and my levels were up last week... what is wrong with me? am I ever going to be able to carry a pregnancy if my levels are this low, and the supplements dont work?

I've had the CD3 bloodwork done before. FSH was good, so there isnt supposed to be an egg quality issue. WTF?

#194 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 03:07 PM

LZP are you doing injectable progesterone? If you are doing pills or suppositories, you might be processing it too fast.
#195 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 03:08 PM

Quote:
OK, so i got my results back. hCG is 3891. that is awesome considering doubling every 2 days would have been somewhere around 2000.

they havent talked to the Dr about it yet, so they dont have any other answers for me right now.
I want to be positive, mostly because I'm at work, and can't lose it. But I'm wondering, since I O'd "on time" (which would likely mean a better quality egg) and my levels were up last week... what is wrong with me? am I ever going to be able to carry a pregnancy if my levels are this low, and the supplements dont work?

I've had the CD3 bloodwork done before. FSH was good, so there isnt supposed to be an egg quality issue. WTF?
If you are still building up the HcG and not the progesterone, it certainly sounds more like a problem with progesterone than with the pregnancy!

Also, and I dont know how much this helps, our progesterone comes in spurts so sometimes it can be high and sometimes it can be low... all in the same day. Im not sure how much it varies though, but this is why we should never believe 1 single progesterone test without having it done a second time, you should always have more than one done to be sure you did not just get tested at a low.

What supplements are you on? Are you using progesterone (and if so, in what form)?

If not, I am sure you will get a call before the end of the day sending you to a pharmacy to pick some up. Hopefully they will put you on suppositories and not cream or gel.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#196 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 03:16 PM
LZP

I'm on Crinone, it's a gell that's used vaginally. it's supppsed to be the best according to my RE. it doesnt ooze out really unless you push it out. and it has an applicator so it gets all the way "up there." I was on it the last pgncy too, and it helped with the lining thickness, but only boosted levels in my blood marginally.

If progest comes in spurts, that makes me feel a little better, and I'll hang on to that for dear life until I hear differently. i got tested in the afternoon last week, and in the morning today. But still.... progesterone is needed to maintain pregnancy. last time, it went from low to slightly higher to low again... now it just went from really nice and high to really low. I have to wonder if it has to do with the CL cyst, and if it's just not working right... or is it some kind of a genetic thing, that we just dont make viable babies?

update- nurse called back again, and they want me to continue with the progesterone supp... please just hold on in there.....
eta: and they want me to wait until FRIDAY for a U/S. this will be the longest week eeeeeeeeeevvvveeeerrrr.

#197 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 03:18 PM

I once saw a lovely chart that explained it. Am trying to find it for you.

ETA - May I ask how long before your blood test you last applied the progesterone?

Also, its not the amount in your blood through your body that matters, necessarily, its the amount that is getting to the uterus to do its job, since you are using it transvaginally you should be getting enough.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#198 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:

Your HCG is awesome. Low progesterone DOES NOT SPELL DOOM mama! Some women just have low progesterone, get some suppositories and are able to carry a pregnancy to term. "Normal" Progesterone levels range between 9 and 47 during the first trimester, and average are 12-20. Did they do a progesterone test with the first m/c? When will you be able to talk to the doc about this issue? I'm sorry you have more questions than answers right now And I'm hoping they'll be able to give you some reassurance soon. This is the worst wait of all. Sending lots of your way.

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#199 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 03:31 PM - Thread Starter

liz... hope that you get a call back explaining what's going on. MP's explanation makes a lot of sense and sure soothed ME, so i hope you get the same benefit, as well as a call from the doctor with some explanations and help. your hcg levels sound great, though!

i don't know if this will be useful or not, but a friend of mine who was also in that stage between preparing for the worst and trying to be positive decided to try to stop preparing for the worst. she just wanted to love that little bean and accept it as her baby, right then and there, and send it nothing but love and affection and faith that it would stick, no matter what happened. she reasoned that even if she did lose it, at least it would know nothing but love and faith and optimism for its time with her. she felt that she really wouldn't be able to prepare for the worst, and no matter what, if she lost it, it would be a nightmare for her.... so why not just prepare instead for the best, letting her hopes get up and letting herself really accept and love that baby, no matter how long she got to have it for? i'm not saying this was easy for her or even whether or not she was able to REALLY feel that way, but this was something she kept trying to remind herself whenever those dark worries would take over her mind. (her baby is here and doing great, btw.)

anyway thinking of you and will be checking in to see if you post again after a doc looks over the numbers. i know that a progesterone level of 9 is not abnormally low for the first trimester at all, especially early on, as the number varies very widely. and if the number can vary throughout the day as MP said, perhaps you are just varing through the range of normal?

enigo, any update?

UGH, wanted to post about me but DD has woken up from her nap for the FOURTH TIME. oy.

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#200 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 03:33 PM

Our posts crossed- I totally agree with Mae, you're applying the Progesterone right where it's needed, and the blood test results may not be indicative of what's actually getting "through". AND I'm certainly no expert, but everything I've read about M/C's indicate both low HCG AND low Progesterone. Geez but Friday for an U/S- that's torture

#201 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 03:40 PM
LZP

thanks for the encouragement about the progest number ladies. it's not the number that scares me- it's the fact that it PLUMMETED from 38 to 9. that is what is freaking me out. Perhaps it will go back up once the CL finally realizes that I AM PREGNANT right now, and will start pumping it out for me again.

Thanks for that little anecdote, YYYM, I think that will really help. It's just SO hard to find out something like this, and not start detaching, and letting myself prepare for what now seems ... i dont know... inevitable.

I SO want this to be one of those miracles. but the spotting, coupled with the low progesterone... it's a longshot.

But, I'll try to be positive for as long as I can. i SO want to just go home and crawl into bed right now. ugh.

#202 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 03:45 PM - Thread Starter

d'oh, need to refresh before posting. can you ask someone to call you and talk to you more about it? ughhhh waiting till friday....

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
#203 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 03:46 PM
LZP

well, last time i had the m/c, my hCG was 19,000 and my progesterone was like 8. that was when we found out the baby stopped growing.
the hCG kept going up... and the progesterone kept going down. I hope to have a serious talk with them on Friday, but i'm not sure if it will be possible. i think it's like a 10 min appt. and they think i am 5w3d when really i am more like 4w6d. they might be looking for something that's not there on Friday.
ETA: I used the progesterone last at like 10 on Sunday morning, i think. so yeah, it was about 24 hrs...

sory to be the wet noodle, I just wanted to be sure you had the info... I so appreciate the encouragement, but this is just too similar to last time.

add to that the fact that about 15 min after I email my DH about all this baby stuff, he has the idiotic nerve to call me and tell me, "just to let you know, amazon charged $9.99 to your card for your amazon prime membership. you might want to call and get that straightened out." Um, thanks, that is so relevant, and very important for me to deal with RIGHT NOW. thanks. WTF AM I GOING TO DO ABOUT THAT NOW?!?!?!?!??!?!

#204 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 03:54 PM

LZP, I am so sorry you're in such a discouraging place right now. I don't have any info about "what's okay" in terms of progesterone counts, etc. but what I do have are lots of s and positive energy to send your way.

For what it's worth... we're all thinking of you.

xoxo

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#205 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 04:25 PM - Thread Starter

it's not a longshot! stick, baby, stick. i hope they can at least talk to you this week while you wait. would it make sense to get another test done this week? maybe less than 24 hrs after the supp?

#206 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 06:27 PM

Liz, you are in my thoughts. It seems that if you know in advance the problems you had before and what is occurring this time then wouldn't you be able to do something? Forgive me, I do not know, just curious. I know it will be a long week, but girl, those hcg levels look great!

Tear, YAY for being done with report cards

FF gave me crosshairs, the BD in the evening the 2 days before O would be the best chance, I don't think much got in there on the last (recorded ) bd.

Whatever will be, already is...

#207 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 07:53 PM

LZP, the other ladies said it so well, and I don't really know enough to help, but I wanted you to know I'm sending huge huge hugs and positive thoughts. That baby's gonna stick in there!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#208 of 624 Old 12-07-2009, 08:41 PM

LZP,
This must be so difficult for you. Sometimes the hardest part is not knowing what's going on. I always need to know everything is OK..or not, just let me get on with my life, YKWIM? It's hard to think of something else at a time like this, just don't get online and go Google happy. I did it, and freaked myself out.
When I was 7 1/2 wks and just knew something was wrong, (no blood or anything, I just didn't feel pregnant) the stinkin' ob swore everything was fine after not finding a heatbeat at 7 1/2 wks. (My damn DDC was awash in mamas and their heartbeat having babies at 6 wks.) They frickin' made me wait 2 more weeks to do another sono at 9 1/2 wks then told me the baby stopped growing at 5 wks. (I HATE that office)

AFM...BFFN this morning. Read what you want into that extra "F" Of course it's still early, of course I had gotten up at 3am to pee half asleep and forgot to catch it. I used what I "made" from 3am-7am. (Hey that's 4 hours!). Of course my chart rocks...still I feel disheartened.

If I wake up tomorrow and my temp has dropped, I'm puke in my own bed.
I'm so tired of this crap. Been a little weepy today off and on, but then I have been acting like a girl ever since the last mc, little things make me tear up. Damn hormones! Plus my boobs do not hurt, nor are they fuller. They ALWAYS are by 11 dpo. Usually I can't even lie on my side by now.
I checked my cp and it seems shut tight at 11 dpo. Surely that's a good sign, right? OOh also my husband is an idiot. He is always a little, but when I'm pregnant....hooo doggie...(and I've had a lot of experience with being pregnant this year.) I wonder what the record is for most times pregnant in one year? Hmmmmmmm

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#209 of 624 Old 12-08-2009, 09:35 AM

LizAnything new? Still thinking and praying and sending you Liz

Enigo You too! Positive vibes lady- I'm not losing hope for you this cycle, you're only 11 dpo! so Enigo

AFM- Um. Ladies. Do any of you find it strange that I peaked on my monitor today? At CD 16? Remember all that gooey white stuff? And then I've been insatiable for the last three nights, (I even "forced" DH to BD this morning and he was late for work)and have had a heck of a lot of cramping the last two days, so much that I almost thought there might be something wrong, but my hormones are wacky anyway. I hadn't even bought a new pack of sticks because had two left from last month, and I just wanted to "check" since I figured it would be low. I don't EVER peak till CD20-24 normally. So I don't know what yesterday's reading would have been. What the eff is going on with my body?? This is soo weird and scary. Help!

Add: The O pain is coming from the right side which is the side the doc said I ovulated from last month! I'm so confused.

#210 of 624 Old 12-08-2009, 09:44 AM

Woke up today to find out the power went out sometime in the night. Not boding well for the first blizzard in the new house... so i do not know how the power will handle today. I may disappear for a while.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page