* Bitter Sushi Ladies ~ December * - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 624 Old 12-10-2009, 08:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
With your temps and symptoms (other than the CM) I am really confident O has actually taken place already.

Plus, it would be WAY out of character for you to O past cd17 from your past charts... but cd16 is totally in line with it. I mean yeah sure... we all do every now and then, but I really doubt it in this case. Im really feeling like your O did indeed happen on cd16 and with those insem dates you have a great chance this cycle.

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#242 of 624 Old 12-10-2009, 08:19 AM

1dpo! You guys read anything into FF picking December 24th as my test date?

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#243 of 624 Old 12-10-2009, 10:44 AM

Nanette! What a great Christmas present that would be. Fingers and toes crossed!!!

Mae - I heart you. Thank you so much for bringing me down from my "wtf" state. I'll take those numbers and run with them thankyouverymuch.

LZP - thinking of you!

YYYM - I hope you're feeling better today...

So, still chilling with this never ending faucet of EWCM (um, sorry, TMI... but it stretched like, 8 inches this morning). Also, my cervix has become super soft, even though it's medium-low-ish and closed. Brand new lovely symptom of the day? A yeast infection. Yay. I gotta say, it's awfully strange being slippery and yeasty (ugh, gross) at the same time.

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#244 of 624 Old 12-10-2009, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndzies View Post
A yeast infection. Yay. I gotta say, it's awfully strange being slippery and yeasty (ugh, gross) at the same time.
I have to say that one of my first symptoms was a yeast infection :

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#245 of 624 Old 12-10-2009, 12:37 PM

DF is getting so anxious... even having to be pecker checker today (he has to watch guys urinating to make sure they arent cheating on their drug test... ewwwww) he still keeps texting me on his breaks about how excited he is to come home!

9 days! and I will only be cd11!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#246 of 624 Old 12-10-2009, 12:53 PM - Thread Starter

oooh, nanette, sounds promising!!! early egg, post-HSG, tons of CM, xmas eve test date...

mae - kitty is so cute, and chocolate covered chocolate sounds like HEAVEN right about now. i'm excited to stalk you for lucky #7!!!

enigo, your friends just seriously need to stop saying dumb things to you. wtf??

lyndzies, i hope all this crazy CM means something good. booo to the yeast, but i hope this is an early symptom for you!! and i can see what you mean about being sensitive to KD burnout. totally makes sense. anyway, hoping this is all crazy early pg signs.

lzp, how are you doing? just one more day till the u/s! i'm thinking of you and sending good vibes to your uterus!

afm today's DD's bday! (and my brother's too!) she's still pretty sick, but she's loving her gift (an awesome partially furnished wooden dollhouse with a multiracial doll family), and it's keeping her occupied. DH's parents are jewish so i hope DD's better in time for our chanukah celebration this weekend. nothing going on with me really - thanks for the kind words, i'm feeling a bit better, but this is just such a blah time of year for me. and then i feel guilty about it, because i should be enjoying this time of holidays with family and DD's birthday and excitement, and part of me does, but the other part of me is just so blah. OH WELL. today is a fun day and we are enjoying it!

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#247 of 624 Old 12-10-2009, 04:51 PM

CD1 warning, I might be bitter...
You know, it used to drive me crazy when my husband and I were first married and got a lot of commments about when we were having kids.

Today DH's cousin who has no idea about "the year of mc's" asked me on Facebook if we were having more kids. After all DS is 3 1/2. I usually just give an answer like "We're working in it". That's usually plenty. But on Facebook yet? Come on, do my 60 Facebook friends really need to know my business? Obviously I won't answer her on Facebook, and I know it is an innocent question since she has a 2 1/2 yr old and has been thinking about having more kids. Still today is CD1 dammmnit. So my bitterness is at it's peak.

I think I'll lay off the Vitex this cycle too and see what happens.
Besides I have been doing a round of vitamins to help my egg quality (Hey, it can't hurt!) I swear I can't handle another 4-5 cycles to get pregnant and then lose it at 12 wks. I just can't, I'm tired

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#248 of 624 Old 12-10-2009, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
Still today is CD1 dammmnit. So my bitterness is at it's peak.
Seriously, I wish that there were some sort of indicator we could turn on on CD1 to let people know to steer clear of us, esp w/ procreation talk. Hrmph.

Sorry you're having a rough day, enigo.

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#249 of 624 Old 12-10-2009, 05:03 PM

At least now that it isn't all about me (It's not is it?) I can stalk everyone else's chart for a while and wish THEM good luck

I just HATE when I do everything right and still don't get pregnant! I mean basically all I should have to do is have sex at the right time, and I covered that.

OOOoop Lyndzies...do I see an implantation dip?

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#250 of 624 Old 12-10-2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
all I should have to do is have sex at the right time, and I covered that.
I KNOW, right??! WTH?

Quote:
OOOoop Lyndzies...do I see an implantation dip?
Lol. Who the hell knows?! Look at all that EWCM; I don't know WTH is going on. Also, I wonder if 4dpo might be WAY WAY early for an ID? Then again, Mae got a BFP at 6dpo, so I guess stranger things have happened!!!

#251 of 624 Old 12-10-2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
[B]
So, still chilling with this never ending faucet of EWCM (um, sorry, TMI... but it stretched like, 8 inches this morning). Also, my cervix has become super soft, even though it's medium-low-ish and closed. Brand new lovely symptom of the day? A yeast infection. Yay. I gotta say, it's awfully strange being slippery and yeasty (ugh, gross) at the same time.
Agree with Lauren on this one- many a yeast infection has resulted in a two line surprise!

Quote:
DF is getting so anxious... even having to be pecker checker today (he has to watch guys urinating to make sure they arent cheating on their drug test... ewwwww) he still keeps texting me on his breaks about how excited he is to come home!

9 days! and I will only be cd11!
WOOO HOOO!!! I bet the kids are excited too

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyYumYumMama View Post
afm today's DD's bday! (and my brother's too!) she's still pretty sick, but she's loving her gift (an awesome partially furnished wooden dollhouse with a multiracial doll family), and it's keeping her occupied. DH's parents are jewish so i hope DD's better in time for our chanukah celebration this weekend. nothing going on with me really - thanks for the kind words, i'm feeling a bit better, but this is just such a blah time of year for me. and then i feel guilty about it, because i should be enjoying this time of holidays with family and DD's birthday and excitement, and part of me does, but the other part of me is just so blah. OH WELL. today is a fun day and we are enjoying it!
Somehow they're never too sick to play with their toys I'm glad she's making the best of being sick on her b-day though!

Quote:
CD1 warning, I might be bitter...
You know, it used to drive me crazy when my husband and I were first married and got a lot of commments about when we were having kids.

Today DH's cousin who has no idea about "the year of mc's" asked me on Facebook if we were having more kids. After all DS is 3 1/2. I usually just give an answer like "We're working in it". That's usually plenty. But on Facebook yet? Come on, do my 60 Facebook friends really need to know my business? Obviously I won't answer her on Facebook, and I know it is an innocent question since she has a 2 1/2 yr old and has been thinking about having more kids. Still today is CD1 dammmnit. So my bitterness is at it's peak.

I think I'll lay off the Vitex this cycle too and see what happens.
Besides I have been doing a round of vitamins to help my egg quality (Hey, it can't hurt!) I swear I can't handle another 4-5 cycles to get pregnant and then lose it at 12 wks. I just can't, I'm tired
Bitterness is always allowed in this thread right? Bitterness on CD1 is ENCOURAGED. Who better to vent to?! I don't know why people insist on posting such private stuff on FB. I just don't get it. I can't even count the number of comments I've had to delete. Some People.

LIZ I like what I'm seeing on your chart today missy! On pins and needles to hear about tomorrow. Hang in there mama.

#252 of 624 Old 12-10-2009, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
I have to say that one of my first symptoms was a yeast infection :
!!! Thanks so much for sharing this!

#253 of 624 Old 12-10-2009, 05:19 PM

Lyndzies, I had a yeast infection with my DS, GL

Whatever will be, already is...

#254 of 624 Old 12-10-2009, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanette56 View Post
WOOO HOOO!!! I bet the kids are excited too
Indeed! They havent seen him since he left for Kuwait after his 2 week R&R in late May... they have made him about a million welcome-homes... cards, signs, pictures on their chalk boards and magnadoodles, cookies, etc. and he still wont be home for 9 days! LOL

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#255 of 624 Old 12-11-2009, 10:36 AM

Ways the universe can make me feel homicidal on a Friday:

Have yet another one of my friends announce their pregnancy on Facebook.

#256 of 624 Old 12-11-2009, 11:04 AM

Yeah... last night everyone in my family was uploading pics of my 18 year old, 8 month pregnant cousins wedding.

#257 of 624 Old 12-11-2009, 11:14 AM

Mae - UGH! Oh, to be 18 and super-fertile...

At least I am learning that WHEN (not if) I get pg, I will try to keep in mind to have at least a little restraint... because you really don't know who else reading/looking is going through their own TTC struggle (I only know of one of my other IRL friends, plus two family members, who are).

Then again, I may take the opposite approach and say "it's my turn, bitches!" Lol. But probably not.

In nether-region news I ALMOST thought CM was EW again today, but then decided it was creamy/sticky because it broke really easily when I tried to stretch it. But hey-oooh! there was a LOT of it! YI already appears to be clearing up. I know some would argue w/ this approach while TTC, but I popped a diflucan yesterday. No way am I going to sit around all uncomfortable if I've got something on-hand that I know will clear it up pretty quickly. There will be plenty of opportunities to be uncomfortable w/ no remedies when I'm finally knocked up. (this month, pleeeeease?)

#258 of 624 Old 12-11-2009, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Mae - UGH! Oh, to be 18 and super-fertile...

At least I am learning that WHEN (not if) I get pg, I will try to keep in mind to have at least a little restraint... because you really don't know who else reading/looking is going through their own TTC struggle (I only know of one of my other IRL friends, plus two family members, who are).

Then again, I may take the opposite approach and say "it's my turn, bitches!" Lol. But probably not.
The only ones Im worried about on my page are my sister-in-law (who is nearing her mid-30s and has expressed that she wants a child but I do not know if they are even trying... I do not discuss my TTC with her because I know she does want one) and DFs sister-in-law (who already told me she wants a second, but she has a few health issues to get out of the way first... being diabetic makes her high risk so she wants to be as healthy as she can before going for it)

#259 of 624 Old 12-11-2009, 12:07 PM
LZP

So, I havent done my personals for you ladies in a while, and I've felt terribly about it. I'm sure I'll miss a lot. sorry in advance.
Nanette- I LOVE your early O!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! that, coupled with lots of BD, and lots of EWCM, and this is probably going to be your time to sache on out of here. i love it. seriously. I'm so glad you got your testing done this cycle.
What is the steroid you speak of? I looked back in the thread (admittedly not very thoroughly) and couldnt find anything about it...

YYYM- glad to see you're coming out of your early cycle slump. it sucks so much. been there too many times. sounds like your accupuncture went really really well! in the name of improving our fertility, we'll do just about anything, right?! (even cover ourselves in needles when we have a needle phobia.) You are awesome, and I'm sure it'll give good results. the cycle that my sister got accu, she became pg with twins. (not that I wish twins on you and your poor DH- he'd have a heart attack!)

Beloved- that chart... mmmm hmmmm!!! Your timing should be fine and dandy. Seems like each cycle that you "dont try" you and Dh get more "careless..." ha! I love it. I still think you need one more in your family. i can feel it for you.

Lyndzies- seriously, this is a rash of early O's, and I'd like to think that I started it.... <pat self on back> the nice thing about the early O is that the day that you envisioned testing in the beginning of the month is now later than your actual test date, so if you can hold out that long... oh, who am I kidding?! please dont wait. I'm pretty sure our little thread might be dissolving soon, since all you ladies are on the way out. oh, and I almost spit out one of my 5 sips of coffee when I read, "it's my turn bitches!!!" hahahahahaha thanks! glad your YI is on the way out. i would totally take something if I had it. those things are torturous.

enigo- I'm sorry AF came. I had such a good feeling about it for you this month, I'm sorry my intuition was off. Maybe that looong cycle was just to get your body back into tip top shape to carry the baby that's meant to be your DS's next sibling.
sorry it took till CD30 to O. sometimes, if you recall, I would wait till CD24, 26, 28. not fun sista. ugh. this one will be more "normal" i hope.

Jess- wow- you too with the early O! And YYYM was right, we never give ourselves credit, no matter how good the timing is. If we got it all on the "right" days, then we'd still second guess that we should have done it in the morning, or the evening, or at lunch when "my EWCM seems to be best" (that was me often).

Tear and Kiya- you out there? I miss you gals!

Lauren- thanks for popping in and sharing your wisdom and experiences with us.I can't believe how close Feb is!!!! speaking for myself, it's so nice to hear from someone who's made it to the other side.

Mae- your countdown is now in single digits!! love it!!! I am so happy for you. and excited that you'll take one more stab at TTC before the wedding. you dont want to always wonder, what if. Yippee!!! what is it now- 7 days?!?!!

To our new BSL's, mamato2 and nelson... (sorry that i messed up your names, first!!) welcome. I hope your stays here are short. this is definitely a safe place to express all the bitterness, frustration, fear, and sadness you're feeling, as well as your hope and excitement for the future. and NOTHING here is TMI!!! (get ready) . AND- some ladies join here, and it's just the relief they need to scoot on to the other side. (see pinoikoi in the Oct thread for some of that! and colorbywords from Nov/Dec!)

AFM (long)
So, I had the U/S today. It's too early to really see anything. Despite the fact that I told them when I O'd, since he didnt think that the SIX signs I used to pinpoint O were accurate enough (and I told him i'd been doing it for almost 17 mos), they are thinking I'm 4 days ahead of where I am (based on LMP- thank G-d I O'd on CD19 and not 26 like months past!!). not that overall its a huge deal, but... well, he said, "OK, I dont see a HB. ... <loooooong pause> ... But that can be normal..."

OMG, thanks for giving me a heart attack when all I am wearing is a sweater and knee socks. really.

since measurements are only accurate within 7 days, things seem to be "right on" for what it should be.

for some reason, this doesnt help me breathe a sigh of relief. I am still nervous. maybe not as nervous as I was, expecting a blighted ovum or something. but still nervous. maybe if i ge to 9 weeks or something? or 9 mos? do i want to even think of that yet? my issue is not just getting pg but staying pg.
He again reassured me what we've all been saying- suppositories put the progesterone where it's needed, and dont necessarily increase blood levels. he didnt say the part about different labs, but i'm sure he doesnt want to knock his own lab... he did also reassure me that my numbers werent that low... really?! 10 isnt low?!?! when other women have like 40?! that seems low to me.

so for now, today, I guess I am still pregnant. I'm too afraid to get excited, and too afraid not to be a little positive in thinking of the future. i dont want to jinx myself by only being scared and nervous, but dont want to get too excited either. ugh. limbo still.

so, I'm happy i guess that there's something there, and now i onlywish I had a time machine to get to the next U/S. or a time machine to get to a point when i have faith in my body. will i ever get that back?

I'll update with #s when they call me.
thanks for all your support this week, I couldnt have survived those 5 days without you all!

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#260 of 624 Old 12-11-2009, 12:18 PM

LZP

at 5 1/2 weeks I would be amazed if they DID find a heartbeat! Usually that is not visible for about another week.

and early ultrasounds are only accurate to about 2 weeks, not 1... since they are only measuring the sac and that has no set speed of growth... if they spot a heartbeat then it is a bit easier to conclude that you are past 6 weeks... after 7 weeks they can start to measure the bean and get a pretty accurate (within about 3 days actually) idea of dating on the pregnancy...

but I would trust your date over theirs... they thought you were 6 weeks so actually looked for a heartbeat, if they trusted that you were under 6 weeks... they probably actually would have waited another half week to check.

AFM - 8 days but close lol... week from tomorrow... but I count tomorrow as a whole day as he will not be getting in until almost midnight

#261 of 624 Old 12-11-2009, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZP View Post
I am still pregnant.
YES!! You are, no guessing! Hang on to that. One day at a time, that's all anyone can do.

I was just hanging out waiting an update! Gotta go but I'm thinking about you, sending lots of positive energy your way.

Jessica, wife to Greg since 7/04, mama to the rainbow1284.gif Gman 7/06, 3 brokenheart.gif , rainbow1284.gif Asher 1/11 and a wonderful surprise due in August!

#262 of 624 Old 12-11-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:

but I would trust your date over theirs... they thought you were 6 weeks so actually looked for a heartbeat, if they trusted that you were under 6 weeks... they probably actually would have waited another half week to check.
I agree with this as well. I called my Dr when I first got pregnant and they told me to come in when I was only 5 weeks pregnant according to my charts but according to my LMP I was about 8 weeks to get my u/s, I told them my dates were all screwy and that I o'd late, etc. Luckily they believed me and said, ok then let's get you in for an early u/s when you are 6.5 weeks. I was very thankful for that, otherwise I would have freaked out not seeing a hb even though I knew it would be too early. Just try to remember that LZP. It's TOO early. You are still on progesterone, doing everything you can for your bean and that is all you can do. I swear, TTC, pregnancy, parenting in general is the biggest test of patience, and overcoming fears.

#263 of 624 Old 12-11-2009, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Lauren- thanks for popping in and sharing your wisdom and experiences with us.I can't believe how close Feb is!!!! speaking for myself, it's so nice to hear from someone who's made it to the other side.
Thanks! I hope others feel the same way, I just miss you ladies and appreciate your friendships and support even moreso then the girls in the "I'm Pregnant" forum. I am having the hardest time picking out names and I know that February is getting closer... If you all want to comment on my name thread, please go to I'm Pregnant.

#264 of 624 Old 12-11-2009, 12:54 PM
LZP

Mae, Jess, Lauren- thank you thank you! I think I will just trust my dates. but like i said, trusting my body is another story.... one. day. at. a. time.

Lauren- I'm going to your name thread right now!! i'm so curious to see which you like. yippeeeeeeee!

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
#265 of 624 Old 12-11-2009, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Mae, Jess, Lauren- thank you thank you! I think I will just trust my dates. but like i said, trusting my body is another story.... one. day. at. a. time.

Lauren- I'm going to your name thread right now!! i'm so curious to see which you like. yippeeeeeeee!
haha, that is the problem, I don't like really any names! haha I like certain ones but my husband has vetoed all my favorites. Now I am left with nothing. haha

#266 of 624 Old 12-11-2009, 02:21 PM

Oh, LZP! Even though you're not able to breathe a sigh of relief, I'm glad you're slightly less nervous than you were. I hope you and your body are able to come to some sort of understanding so you are able to have some faith in it, and therefore able to enjoy your pregnancy! This may not happen overnight, but I hope it does happen, nonetheless.

AFM - hold the phone! EWCM is back! Lol. 11th day of it this cycle, and 10th day straight. CRAAAAAAAAAZY. I think I need to put it to some use tonight, iykwim... LOL!

#267 of 624 Old 12-11-2009, 02:36 PM

LZP - Glad to see your update was not bad news, but I'm sorry that it still didn't make you feel terribly positive either. Are you still spotting? It is good that growth at this point looks normal! I know its so very nerveracking, especially with your previous loss. I haven't had one, and I'm still so nervous. Earlier today I was slightly crampy, in a funny muscle pulling or "bowel discomfort" sort of way and I instantly thought... "I wonder if my OB would get me in for a quick Doppler". There is just no rest from the worry and anxiety... at least for me, not until I feel this baby really moving daily!

So anyway, I like your declaration that you are STILL pregnant today. And that is wonderful! I hope your b.w. numbers come back high and steady and that you can get in for another u/s around 7 weeks or so.

Sending you a big and sending to all the other BSL Ladies (new and old!).

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

#268 of 624 Old 12-11-2009, 03:23 PM
LZP

Whelp, I feel better than earlier today, and lots better than yesterday. I have an update here for those of you who are interested. i dont want to keep posting those things in here. this is the safe place to not be bombarded with prego stuff.

Lyndzies- totally take advantage!

Lisko, thanks! yes, i guess it's a whole journey in patience, and dealing with worry from start to finish. you should be feeling that LO in no time!

#269 of 624 Old 12-11-2009, 06:14 PM

Quote:
So, I havent done my personals for you ladies in a while, and I've felt terribly about it. I'm sure I'll miss a lot. sorry in advance.
Nanette- I LOVE your early O!!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! that, coupled with lots of BD, and lots of EWCM, and this is probably going to be your time to sache on out of here. i love it. seriously. I'm so glad you got your testing done this cycle.
What is the steroid you speak of? I looked back in the thread (admittedly not very thoroughly) and couldnt find anything about it...
AFM (long)
So, I had the U/S today. It's too early to really see anything. Despite the fact that I told them when I O'd, since he didnt think that the SIX signs I used to pinpoint O were accurate enough (and I told him i'd been doing it for almost 17 mos), they are thinking I'm 4 days ahead of where I am (based on LMP- thank G-d I O'd on CD19 and not 26 like months past!!). not that overall its a huge deal, but... well, he said, "OK, I dont see a HB. ... <loooooong pause> ... But that can be normal..."

OMG, thanks for giving me a heart attack when all I am wearing is a sweater and knee socks. really.

since measurements are only accurate within 7 days, things seem to be "right on" for what it should be.

for some reason, this doesnt help me breathe a sigh of relief. I am still nervous. maybe not as nervous as I was, expecting a blighted ovum or something. but still nervous. maybe if i ge to 9 weeks or something? or 9 mos? do i want to even think of that yet? my issue is not just getting pg but staying pg.
He again reassured me what we've all been saying- suppositories put the progesterone where it's needed, and dont necessarily increase blood levels. he didnt say the part about different labs, but i'm sure he doesnt want to knock his own lab... he did also reassure me that my numbers werent that low... really?! 10 isnt low?!?! when other women have like 40?! that seems low to me.

so for now, today, I guess I am still pregnant. I'm too afraid to get excited, and too afraid not to be a little positive in thinking of the future. i dont want to jinx myself by only being scared and nervous, but dont want to get too excited either. ugh. limbo still.

so, I'm happy i guess that there's something there, and now i onlywish I had a time machine to get to the next U/S. or a time machine to get to a point when i have faith in my body. will i ever get that back?

I'll update with #s when they call me.
thanks for all your support this week, I couldnt have survived those 5 days without you all!
Oh Liz- I just read your update on the other thread with the levels. That makes me so happy. I know you're still cautiously optimistic, and I totally understand, but I'm inserting a jumper anyway because I think that's wonderful news (and I really do agree with the doc on the progesterone thing) I know it's hard to trust your body when it's let you down so much in the past, but I'm very optimistic about this one, and sending you lots of sticky vibes, because I know this was meant to be for you ANNDDD I'm so happy to see you back. We missed you the last few days!
(And the steroid is called Dexamethasone- I don't really want to take it, because it has some side effects, and specifically says that it may make PCOS worse, but she's the doctor right?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
haha, that is the problem, I don't like really any names! haha I like certain ones but my husband has vetoed all my favorites. Now I am left with nothing. haha
OMG Lauren- It's almost February already- it feels like you just got pregnant! Where has the time gone?!

Quote:

AFM - hold the phone! EWCM is back! Lol. 11th day of it this cycle, and 10th day straight. CRAAAAAAAAAZY. I think I need to put it to some use tonight, iykwim... LOL!
Get her girl!!! Stuff's too damn precious to let it go to waste

AFM- SOOOOO, I was having a skinny jean day AND good hair day (those don't come often especially in FL) AND my boss left for NY yesterday for the weekend, so my paralegal and I had the office to ourselves. THEN I get a phone call from DS's school- he threw up. So I go get him and stop by Walgreens to get some motrin before heading back to work with him because I had to reschedule some clients, and he throws up in the middle of Walgreen's just before I got a chance to pay. It's only THEN that he decides to tell me he threw up twice last night . Doc said it's just what's going around, and it should be gone in 24 hours . On the TTC front: weird twingy pains today in L ovary area. Weiirrdness.

#270 of 624 Old 12-11-2009, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanette56 View Post
OMG Lauren- It's almost February already- it feels like you just got pregnant! Where has the time gone?!
I agree! She got pregnant the last cycle I was even able to try! (albeit it falls into the bad timing category )

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page