December Obsess and Test - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 05:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
Is it pink irl?? Cuz that looks like a pretty convinving BFP! (I think it's time to ditch the line tests and go for the digital! or get another 6 dolalr test! LOL)

Oooh yeah time to bust out the FRER!

Mama to a zoo!
#362 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 05:26 PM

That looks likes a BFP to me! I didn't even need to squint or tilt my head. And if it's pink . . .

hide.gif Me 41, single mom to modifiedartist.gifdd 4/2001 and demon.gif ds 7/17/2010

#363 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 05:38 PM - Thread Starter

See what happens?! I go shopping to get a nice new outfit with the hopes that DF will be coming home Saturday... and you go and post a gorgeous looking test... will be playing with it in a second but before I have to know...

that DID show up within 10 minutes right? Because if not then I cant say for sure... cuz they can turn pink after 10... but if within 10 Ill be posting my edit in a few!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#364 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
See what happens?! I go shopping to get a nice new outfit with the hopes that DF will be coming home Saturday... and you go and post a gorgeous looking test... will be playing with it in a second but before I have to know...

that DID show up within 10 minutes right? Because if not then I cant say for sure... cuz they can turn pink after 10... but if within 10 Ill be posting my edit in a few!
Oh Mae. You know me better than that, right?

It was right at 10 minutes. Let's say between 9 and 10.

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#365 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 05:45 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndzies View Post
Oh Mae. You know me better than that, right?

It was right at 10 minutes. Let's say between 9 and 10.
Well you said evap so I didnt know if you meant actual evap like this is the one you took earlier and suddenly this line is on it... was clarifying

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#366 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Well you said evap so I didnt know if you meant actual evap like this is the one you took earlier and suddenly this line is on it... was clarifying
10-4. No, this is a new test. Took it around 2:30 or so. Lol. I said evap because... well, it just looks more like an evap than a BFP to me.

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#367 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 05:46 PM

Ok... here is my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c0fa4

lol ignore the "symptoms" part I haven't paid the closest attention except past 2-3 days.

Anyways.... don't pregnant charts always rise slowly?? I'm just not feeling hopeful is all...

Mama to a zoo!
#368 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnquia View Post
Ok... here is my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c0fa4

lol ignore the "symptoms" part I haven't paid the closest attention except past 2-3 days.

Anyways.... don't pregnant charts always rise slowly?? I'm just not feeling hopeful is all...
I don't think there's any "always" in this stupid TTC game! Basically you're not out until AF comes. It's MADDENING!!!!!!!

#369 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Oooh yeah time to bust out the FRER!
I second that!! It sure looks like a positive to me!!

I tested again this morning on the digital...and still neg so I guess that is that. Still no AF in sight and breasts are still sore but who knows???

Congrats to all u newly preggo ladies!!!!

Mae...I hope to see these tests posted very soon from u and congrats on the nice gift! LOL

a:5:{s:9:"signature";s:273:"
a:5:{s:9:"signature";s:164:"Wife to H Antonio:, Mother to DD Kathleen 12,: DD Yoseleen 9,
DD Jasmeen 5, and DS Anthony 2,";s:7:"insider";N;s:6:"awards";N;s:10:"selections";s:0:"";s:8:"featured";s:0:"";}
";s:7:"insider";N;s:6:"awards";N;s:10:"selections";s:0:"";...
#370 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 05:55 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Lyndzies - No offense, but this is getting ridiculous :-p Move on to the digital, girl.

AFM - My OSOM was a huge evap. I give up, for real. I'll let you know in 9 months if I was pregnant

XM,: mama to ds (5/08), dd (9/10) and ds (6/12) ! whale.gif :C.H.S & M.

#371 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xekomaya View Post
Lyndzies - No offense, but this is getting ridiculous :-p Move on to the digital, girl.

AFM - My OSOM was a huge evap. I give up, for real. I'll let you know in 9 months if I was pregnant
The digital scares the FREAKING HECK OUT OF ME. It's always YELLING.

So sorry about the evap. What is OSOM?

#372 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 06:00 PM - Thread Starter

Because the test itself is pink in the picture it took me a bit to pull the colors to the right amount... I mean they still arent the RIGHT amount but as close as I can get to show that the line IS a different sort of pink than the rest of the test: http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...adies/lynz.jpg

OSOM are black dye very sensitive tests that pick up such a small amount they can actually give you a line when you arent pregnant if your natural HCG levels are around 5 (which can be normal when not pregnant)

#373 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Because the test itself is pink in the picture it took me a bit to pull the colors to the right amount... I mean they still arent the RIGHT amount but as close as I can get to show that the line IS a different sort of pink than the rest of the test: http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...adies/lynz.jpg

OSOM are black dye very sensitive tests that pick up such a small amount they can actually give you a line when you arent pregnant if your natural HCG levels are around 5 (which can be normal when not pregnant)
re: OSOM... ohhhhhhh. Innnnteresting.

re: BFM/evap... thanks, Mae, for the edit.

Yeah, I just... I dunno still.

#374 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 06:04 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

I say test again tomorrow... having faint earlier then this now you should have a nice BFP tomorrow.

#375 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 06:05 PM

Quote:

Have any more FRER left?

Common take one!

Mama to a zoo!
#376 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 06:18 PM

Yeah the OSOMs are not hpts, they're "hospital grade tests" for use after IVF. They do have a risk of false +'s that hpt's don't (although I'm not really in a high risk category for that, and most of the tests aren't that sensitive, picking up between 10-20mIU). This is def. an evap though, not any kind of false +

Oh well.

#377 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 06:29 PM

Quote:
I say test again tomorrow... having faint earlier then this now you should have a nice BFP tomorrow.
Hmmmm.... so you ARE calling that one from Tuesday a faint FRER, then?? Lol.

Quote:
Have any more FRER left?

Common take one!
Yes, but I think I should wait till tomorrow. I have 2 left, and AF should be here tomorrow or Saturday (Saturday if my full 14 LP). Want to save one for IF I miss AF.

All assuming my O date isn't off, that is. Grrrr.....

Quote:
Yeah the OSOMs are not hpts, they're "hospital grade tests" for use after IVF. They do have a risk of false +'s that hpt's don't (although I'm not really in a high risk category for that, and most of the tests aren't that sensitive, picking up between 10-20mIU). This is def. an evap though, not any kind of false +

Oh well.
. I'm sorry. When is AF due again?

#378 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 06:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Hmmmm.... so you ARE calling that one from Tuesday a faint FRER, then?? Lol.
LOL I thought I made that clear without saying it?

You havent yet convinced me I was incorrect on thinking even that one was a BFP :P

#379 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 08:26 PM

man i REEK.
i very rarely have BO and the last few days i have just freakin stunk and done like nothing! is this a pregnancy symptom? stinking?

mama to 8 year old haye  and 3 year old zao

#380 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 08:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryleeee View Post
man i REEK.
i very rarely have BO and the last few days i have just freakin stunk and done like nothing! is this a pregnancy symptom? stinking?
increased sense of smell, not so much the BO... I noticed when pregnant my BO was a lot less even after spending a hot summer day moving everything I belonged from one house to another just down the block...

#381 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 08:32 PM

Quote:
. I'm sorry. When is AF due again?
She's not. This is my first month on progesterone cream. Longest LP in 4-5 months now, so I guess that is one plus. Today is 9 or 10dpo. Not exactly sure what to expect in the next week.

And your O date is not off - If anything, you O'd the day before you marked it

#382 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 08:41 PM

Man i've had cramping all day today. AF isn't due for about 5-7 more days. LOL my utereus hates being pregnant.. maybe its that?! LOL trying to be positive but I'm feeling like I'm out of the running.

Mama to a zoo!
#383 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 08:41 PM

Quote:
She's not. This is my first month on progesterone cream. Longest LP in 4-5 months now, so I guess that is one plus. Today is 9 or 10dpo. Not exactly sure what to expect in the next week.

Whoohoo on making your LP longer!

Mama to a zoo!
#384 of 770 Old 12-17-2009, 08:52 PM

Quote:

I didn't mark it! FF did! Lol.

Yay for a longer LP. That's awesome news!!!

#385 of 770 Old 12-18-2009, 03:23 AM

*sigh*

well i don't know. i don't really feel pregnant tonight. wtf is up with my body? i wonder if i'm sick or something.

mama to 8 year old haye  and 3 year old zao

#386 of 770 Old 12-18-2009, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryleeee View Post
*sigh*

well i don't know. i don't really feel pregnant tonight. wtf is up with my body? i wonder if i'm sick or something.
It's early to "feel" pregnant anyway! How are things looking this morning?

AFM - Part of me wishes I would have waited and tested this afternoon... I just don't think FMU works well for me for HPTs.

Anyway, this is depressing (considering yesterday afternoon's excitement w/ the $tree "evap"):

original
tweak
invert

There is something faint (and pink IRL) on the $tree, but something so thin on the FRER that I can't even tell if it's real. :P Maybe Mae can edit better than I can. It's okay if you guys say you can't see it. I can handle it.

BUT my temp is UP .2 degrees???! This is the highest it's EVER been at this point in my LP. I figure there are only two possibilities, and those are that I am pregnant (the preferred possibility) or I really didn't O till later. Oh, also? I woke up about an hour after I fell asleep feeling like I had to puke. Feeling a little queasy this morning, too, and my L bb hurts. Just the left one, though.

I hate TTC limbo. AF is due to show today or tomorrow... I want a clear BFP so bad. But I am afraid to POA digi yet.

I also decided I hate FMU, and I hate FRER.

Whoa. That's a lot of hate! Need to turn my frown upside down!

*sigh*

#387 of 770 Old 12-18-2009, 10:57 AM

Lyndzies, FYI, I do think you ovulated for sure and not later than what FF marked it. I also see a faint line on the $tree, without having to look at the edited ones. Will you take more this evening?

Not TTC, but not-not TTC...if that makes any sense!
for guidance while fostering dogs!
#388 of 770 Old 12-18-2009, 11:08 AM

I agree, afternoon pee just may be what works better for you! I am sympathetic to your frustration and hope something becomes more obvious soon!

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#389 of 770 Old 12-18-2009, 11:35 AM

omg lyndzies! I definitely see something on the dollar tree test... I can't WAIT until tomorrow!!!!

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#390 of 770 Old 12-18-2009, 12:11 PM

Oh, Lyndzies...I hate it for you! (But if it is any consolation I do see the line on the $tree...and believe there is something on the FRER...)

Mae any word on your holiday plans? I'm still holding out hope for you!

AFM- I'm on my way to get my progesterone draw...yay! (That is a sarcastic, caustic yay as I believe the test is going to show that I didn't, in fact, miraculously O this month and that pregnancy did not, in fact, "cure" my PCOS. And up until this very moment I was optimistic that my grief was going to be shadowed by my elation of being "cured". Sigh. Will report the outcome later today as they should post my results.)

Jenne

joy.gifOur joy is born!  joy.gif
            02/11/2011   

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page