December Obsess and Test - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#481 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 02:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rylee- Wow! I'm sorry your cycle is sounding a little psycho like mine...I'm hopeful though that it will have a small, wriggly outcome 9 months from now!

Mae- OMG! I cried! I'm so glad that it is working out...in fact...you should be safely ensconced in DF right now! Best wishes!

Jenne

joy.gifOur joy is born!  joy.gif
            02/11/2011   

#482 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 03:24 AM

Mae, glad he made it home! Sounds like what we went through for him to make it to our wedding. I'm just hoping my DH gets to see DS on Christmas morning. Ugh, it never gets better or easier.

I hope y'all have a great Christmas!

Kelly, wife to J and mama to our precious A, HE'S 5! and the parasite will emerge on or before Sept 24, 2010!
#483 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 04:27 AM - Thread Starter

Hes here with me... hes having some dinner then we are both PASSING OUT!!!!!!!

SO exhausted. His checked bag didnt make it home, but he did. So they will be sending it to my moms house. Just SO glad to have him back in my arms... I held him as tight as I could (he snuck up behind me at the airport cuz we got there just after his plane landed.)

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#484 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 05:37 AM

Oh my goodness, Mae, what a story. I'm sure you both are emotionally exhausted and elated at the same time. Enjoy your DF and the holidays!!!

hide.gif Me 41, single mom to modifiedartist.gifdd 4/2001 and demon.gif ds 7/17/2010

#485 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 06:51 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
congrats, mae! nothing like being with family over christmas. sorry to those of you who are not able to.

-----

i hope you get your cycles figured out too, jenne! frustrating, hey?

i'm not sure about implantation bleeding...i doubt i irritated my cervix as i check it quite often lately being the crazy obsesser i am...even though i know i shouldn't, really...

let's see, AF is due tomorrow, technically. the 21. it is usually light the first day and then gets heavy the second day peaking on the third blah blah blah...i don't honestly know when i O'd this month, i assume it was between the 5-7 but really...who knows? not me. i don't temp...so if i o'd on the 5th (which would be cd14 - how likely is it that i have a perfect cycle like that?! not very?) like i assumed i did then i am coming up on 15dpo. i dunno. it's just confusing to me!

mama to 8 year old h  and 3 year old z

#486 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 06:51 AM

OMG Mae, thats incredible!! I hope you have a blast together, there is nothing like a reunion!! Youll be PG in no time!! I get to hang onto my DH until 1st of feb, so im lapping it up and crossing my fingers that the next cycle works!! Im still 12dpo and still bfn, and feel AF will rear her ugly head tommorrow morning. I cant help but think ive wasted so many tests for what, but it wont stop me this time next month doing exactly the same thing!!

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
#487 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xekomaya View Post
I'm out. AF is here
Hugs---- I'm sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndzies View Post
nyteacher - (again, just for good luck).

AFM - no AF, BFN (nothing to even obsess over this time). WTH?
Maybe you have a later implanter. Fingers crossed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyteacher View Post
Jenne and Jenger: Thank you for reassuring me and the congratulations, my hubby says he won't believe it until the blood test comes back Monday! Still a long road until I am out of the woods, but a situation I am happy to try. I am considered high risk being that I underwent fertility treatments to get here.

Mistral: Enjoy your holiday!!
Thank you, you as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I am... just...

wow.

My emotions have been thrown for SUCH a ride.

Got to the hotel, DF calls... his flight is delayed so hey he will get there at the same time as his brother.... okay that sucks for me but I can deal.

Then we go swimming (because we are in a GORGEOUS hotel room with a nice warm indoor pool) and I miss TWENTY FRIGGIN THREE PHONE CALLS

Happen to notice on a walk from the hot tub to the pool that my phone is ringing... and its him!

And ... he is crying...

His flight was CANCELLED because of the storm that ISNT EVEN HITTING THERE!!!!!

So I run back up to the room in tears, get on the internet and shell out the 13 dollars for the internet I wasnt going to deal with and started searching and searching for another ticket for him so he can still get home before my family Christmas tomorrow at 1... earliest we could get is getting in at 6 oclock tomorrow NIGHT

SO

He called me back in tears and told me...

He went to the ticket counter and explained what was going on:

He is now sitting on a plane about to take off. He will be getting in 20 minutes before his brother does. I am in tears. This has been more dramatic than most movies I have ever watched... I can not believe it I am thanking God so much right now...... just SO thankful!!!!!!
What a beautiful story, i'm happy that he was able to make it home!

2nd try was a charm! BFP EDD 10/17/10 Beta @ 12 dpo - 92 Beta @ 15 dpo - 902 - It's a GIRL - Olivia Grace 10/18/10 6lb 12 oz
#488 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 10:02 AM

Rylee- In the words of my awesome midwife " Leave your cervix alone!" LOL I hope its just implantation spotting

Mae- I'm so glad he made it home safe and I hope you guys are having fun

Lyndzies- OMG woman I'm dying here... what more pee tests say?

Ok... lookie at my chart.. I hope the temps keep up!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c0fa4

Mama to a zoo!
#489 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 10:06 AM

OMG Mae, that is truly a Christmas miracle!!! I'm so glad he got on a plane!!

Autumn (1990) Blake (1993) Zoe (2001) Dmitrios (2002) and William (April 2009) born still @ 39 wks - my 4ever
#490 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 10:34 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you all! Its been quite a ride.

I am so happy though, to be marinating (as Lyndz put it) now though.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#491 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnquia View Post
Whooo hooo! does your DH believe it yet? CONGRATS!!!
Yes he does, but we aren't telling family until the blood test tomorrow!!
#492 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 11:33 AM

hahah Mae! I am so glad you two are together now

Lyndzies! I am so glad to hear there is still no AF..but darn it those tests need to go BFP.

i have nothing to update...

wild.gifCrazy Chef-in-training baking wife(27) of geek.gif (32) mother of 2 energy.gif 11-21-03 & 9 - 13 - 07

#493 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 12:04 PM

turnquia - your chart looks good!

2nd try was a charm! BFP EDD 10/17/10 Beta @ 12 dpo - 92 Beta @ 15 dpo - 902 - It's a GIRL - Olivia Grace 10/18/10 6lb 12 oz
#494 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 02:05 PM

mumma cop kaz - Welcome! That temp dip could really have been implantation... FX for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryleeee View Post
k so the "bleeding" (really, i just felt my cervix and there was a bit of pinkish reddish watery discharge?) is gone, i put a tampon in earlier this afternoon and there was nothing on it...had some crampy feelings like i had to use the bathroom..nada... ???
Hmmmmmm.... I really hope AF stays away, ryleeee!

Quote:
Ok... lookie at my chart.. I hope the temps keep up!
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c0fa4
Stay up, temps! Stay up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I am so happy though, to be marinating (as Lyndz put it) now though.
Lol. Loving it. So glad you and DH are together again!!!! What a craaaaazy story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettinaAuSucre View Post
Lyndzies! I am so glad to hear there is still no AF..but darn it those tests need to go BFP.
Ugh, tell me about it. And, you'll have something to obsess over soon enough. Hope you're hanging in there w/out DP!

AFM - 16dpo (I think... whatever). No AF. No sign of her, even. Temps are UP again... And BFN w/ FMU on an Answer and $tree. Bleh. No clue what to think anymore. I'm feeling rather defeated. I KNOW that's it's a positive sign that there's no AF, and that my temps are up... but WTF??? Arrrrgh.

Sorry for my annoyed venting, ladies.

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#495 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 02:33 PM

aww Lyndzies im sorry they keep coming back BFN.

Only 7 days until DP is home!!!

i made it 3 days so far...man this holiday is turning out oddly.

But i am hopeful for all the ladies in the TWW...and that gives me hope for myself

wild.gifCrazy Chef-in-training baking wife(27) of geek.gif (32) mother of 2 energy.gif 11-21-03 & 9 - 13 - 07

#496 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 03:04 PM

Lyndzies, HUGS. Im going to tell you the story of my first lol. I went to the doc with very similar thing. all BFN... AF was late and I just knew I was pg. I had labs done for a quant level on 12/24 my number was less than 2. On 12/25 BFN at home on pee test. 12/26 BFP! I had levels drawn later that day... ready for it... 98,000!!! So it can happen for whatever reason it might just take you a while. (BTW I was 7 weeks pg by the time I got a BFP:P

Mama to a zoo!
#497 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 03:18 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
well lyndz you aren't alone, i poas this morning and it is definitely BFN:
http://imgur.com/8NBvZ.jpg

i still feel pretty off...i dunno. i am just waiting on AF... impatiently... lol

mama to 8 year old h  and 3 year old z

#498 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Lyndzies, HUGS. Im going to tell you the story of my first lol. I went to the doc with very similar thing. all BFN... AF was late and I just knew I was pg. I had labs done for a quant level on 12/24 my number was less than 2. On 12/25 BFN at home on pee test. 12/26 BFP! I had levels drawn later that day... ready for it... 98,000!!! So it can happen for whatever reason it might just take you a while. (BTW I was 7 weeks pg by the time I got a BFP:P
O.M.G. 7 weeks????!!!!!! I'm not sure if this makes me feel better or totally freaks me out.

... no, it make me feel better. Lol. Thank you.

ryleeee - Sorry about the BFN, sweetie.

Bettina - I hope the time passes quickly! s Hopefully the holidays will make it go by faster that otherwise? Do you have holiday plans?

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#499 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 03:53 PM

Maeryn- wow what an amazing story. Truly you had blessings on your side! Glad you are able to be with your DF for Christmas. Have fun.

turnquia- 7 weeks along-woah. Now you are an inspiration to all the BFN's at 18+ dpo.

Lyndzies- I'm sorry you are testing bfn still.

rylee- I also am waiting on AF but as it would be my first PPAF don't know when or if it's ever coming.

Feeling down today. Temp down also. So no high temp on the third one. Probably no O. Am confused by my Answer OPK strips. Thought I had BFP on those opks for a few days, and had corresponding temps and O pains. But no. Not the first time my body psyched me out even in the 2 months I started charting again. I wasn't going to be fooled again and I was. The ( seemingly positive?) opks did it. Never had positives before.

Anyone have experience with these strips and if they suck? Mine showed dark half-positives?

Oh and anyone getting weird temps from not getting 3 hour stretches of sleep from nursing?

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

#500 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 07:48 PM

Tara2 - I'm sorry you're feeling down today... I don't have experience with Answer OPK, but I use CVS which I think is the generic for Answer? Anyway, I would often get the "half positive" just before my blaring positive! I hope that is the case for you!!!

AFM.... finally something to obsess over again! I have renewed hope. I held my pee from this AM all the way till almost 5!!

original

tweak
invert

I can finally see it fairly well w/out tweaking. It's pink, right???

Hopefully this is the start of some clearer positives for me. I think I'm going to wait till Tuesday and hope for a really blaring positive. What do you think? I'm all out of tests, anyway. Lol.

#501 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 07:58 PM

This is what i think

Mommy to our Twin Miracles babygirl.gifbabyboy.gif born on 29/1/12

#502 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Tara2 - I'm sorry you're feeling down today... I don't have experience with Answer OPK, but I use CVS which I think is the generic for Answer? Anyway, I would often get the "half positive" just before my blaring positive! I hope that is the case for you!!!

AFM.... finally something to obsess over again! I have renewed hope. I held my pee from this AM all the way till almost 5!!

original

tweak
invert

Hopefully this is the start of some clearer positives for me. I think I'm going to wait till Tuesday and hope for a really blaring positive. What do you think? I'm all out of tests, anyway. Lol.
You didn't even need to tweak that... it's plain as day!!

#503 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 09:31 PM

Lyndzies I see a line! Clear as day in the original pic!

Mama to DD Feb '08 (9lbs), DS Oct '10 (10lbs) hbac.gif, DD Jan '13 hbac.gif

#504 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 09:45 PM

Quote:

original

tweak
invert

I'm really bad at looking for lines so I usually don't post about them, but I totally see a line on the inverted pictures Lyndzies!!

Not TTC, but not-not TTC...if that makes any sense!
for guidance while fostering dogs!
#505 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 10:35 PM

OMGGGGG Lyndzies!!!!1

yay!!!1 finally!!

#506 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 10:55 PM

Yay Lyndzies!!!
#507 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 11:21 PM

Eeeek! Thanks everyone for humoring me by looking at all these freaking faint lines. I just don't know what I would do w/out your extra sets of eyes. I think that DP doesn't really think lines this faint count, so I just am SO lucky to have you all to obsess with. I really hope I get something that will convince her soon.

(okay, and that will convince me. I keep getting taken for a ride w/ all these BFMs... I want a glaringly obvious BFP!!! But I just don't quite have the "balls" to bring out a digi yet!)

#508 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Eeeek! Thanks everyone for humoring me by looking at all these freaking faint lines. I just don't know what I would do w/out your extra sets of eyes. I think that DP doesn't really think lines this faint count, so I just am SO lucky to have you all to obsess with. I really hope I get something that will convince her soon.

(okay, and that will convince me. I keep getting taken for a ride w/ all these BFMs... I want a glaringly obvious BFP!!! But I just don't quite have the "balls" to bring out a digi yet!)

Here's a proposition for you... if you take another test tomorrow and get another faint line, will you try a digital? You'll have to eventually!

#509 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
Here's a proposition for you... if you take another test tomorrow and get another faint line, will you try a digital? You'll have to eventually!
Lol. I love you proposition. But I am not quite sure if I am going to test tomorrow (I don't have any left, and I don't know if I can get out to buy any until the evening, but we're having company!!!). Maybe I'll pony up and get some more $tree and also a digi in case there's a faint line on Tuesday.

Oh, how will I ever make it through tomorrow??!

#510 of 770 Old 12-20-2009, 11:41 PM

Quote:

original

tweak
invert

I def see it! And with that chart...unless you feel like you have an illness brewing....there is no way that isn't a BFP! Get thee to a store and pee some more!!! (yes that rhymes on purpose! LOL)

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page