December Obsess and Test - Page 19 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#541 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 12:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ok, so this am I woke up and temped. I thought, "Wow. That's a pretty big difference from yesterday." And then added it to my . (<--clickable)

So anyhow- What do you think? Is that likely because of O? Isn't that early? Cycles are 27-29 days long. Is that too long of an LP?

I haven't put in cm or cp signs yet for today cuz I generally check those towards the evening.

Amanda : mom to : ds's 14, 12, 9, 1 & dd6

#542 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 01:16 PM - Thread Starter

chainedangel - You wont know for sure until you have a sustained rise, over the next couple days. Likely its a normal deviation caused by anything from being slightly sick to having a slightly warmer room to ... well ... anything

AFM - DF would never put BDing on hold for a book, even the Encyclopedia of Halo (which he did finish, about 20 minutes after I posted. He is insanely fast at reading and yet he remembers it all very well.)

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#543 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 01:30 PM

Can I join in here? This is my first cycle in over 3 years, and excited about my chances (
chart here
). I took Provera, then Clomid. Would've had more BDing, but DD was very uncooperative & wouldn't sleep at all.

So, today I am 4DPO, and so excited about my chart. What do you guys think??

#544 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama~Love View Post
Can I join in here? This is my first cycle in over 3 years, and excited about my chances (
chart here
). I took Provera, then Clomid. Would've had more BDing, but DD was very uncooperative & wouldn't sleep at all.

Not much that you can tell at this point, even if the intercourse data wasn't recorded. If you enter when you BD'd, FF can tell you your chances based on your BD pattern (if you have a VIP membership, and it looks like you do).

GL and FX for you!

Not TTC, but not-not TTC...if that makes any sense!
for guidance while fostering dogs!
#545 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 01:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama~Love View Post
chart here

I agree, not much to know at 4DPO... since usually implantation will not even happen for a couple more days your body would not even know it is pregnant.

But indeed O HAS happened!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#546 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 01:54 PM

Lyndzies, CONGRATS!

I think I Oed? Way earlier than last cycle, but right on track with my pre-children cycles (maybe because DS is hardly nursing these days?). That said, I'm not totally convinced, either, and kind of wonder if tomorrow's temp will drop and it will all be a fluke.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1aad2c

Erin, Catholic mama to three sweet boys: Ambrose (11/06),  Peter (3/08), and Joseph (9/10) and a sweet girl, Charlotte (7/12/12).

Joyfully expecting #5 April 2014!
#547 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolovemercy View Post
Lyndzies, CONGRATS!

I think I Oed? Way earlier than last cycle, but right on track with my pre-children cycles (maybe because DS is hardly nursing these days?). That said, I'm not totally convinced, either, and kind of wonder if tomorrow's temp will drop and it will all be a fluke.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1aad2c
Sure looks like O!

Not TTC, but not-not TTC...if that makes any sense!
for guidance while fostering dogs!
#548 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD08 View Post
Not much that you can tell at this point, even if the intercourse data wasn't recorded. If you enter when you BD'd, FF can tell you your chances based on your BD pattern (if you have a VIP membership, and it looks like you do).

GL and FX for you!
Thanks, I think the BD doesn't show up for some reason ? Privacy, maybe? Anyway, FF said my chances are "Good" based on the Intercourse Analyzer. We BD'd O-3 & O-1; the only times we could! It's hard because we work opposite shifts, plus DD wasn't cooperating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I agree, not much to know at 4DPO... since usually implantation will not even happen for a couple more days your body would not even know it is pregnant.

But indeed O HAS happened!
Thanks, I'm still excited!

#549 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 02:40 PM

So, knowledgeable ladies... does EWCM mean anything at 16 DPO with all BFNs and no AF in sight? It's not something that normally happens for me at this point, or really at all... my chart is here

#550 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
So, knowledgeable ladies... does EWCM mean anything at 16 DPO with all BFNs and no AF in sight? It's not something that normally happens for me at this point, or really at all... my chart is here
For me I get a day with some EWCM right before AF shows. That's how I know I'm out, no creamy CM, but instead EWCM.

Hope it means something different for you.

((((HUGS)))
#551 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 04:47 PM

Miriam- What was different in your life this cycle? New thermometer? Illness? Your temps are so much higher. Looking at your chart I'd be inclined to think you didn't O...not because you didn't temp shift (you did!) but because of a 16 day LP. Do you have PCOS or some other complicating factor?

Jenne

joy.gifOur joy is born!  joy.gif
            02/11/2011   

#552 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 04:54 PM

I too, doubt whether or not you actually O'd. And also, I always get EWCM right before AF shows up too.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#553 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 05:20 PM - Thread Starter

Yeah, I get EWCM pre-AF most cycles too.

#554 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 05:54 PM

So all my new OPKs just arrived! Just in time for me to be 3DPO!
Too little too late, mail guy.

Miriam, I'm with Jenne on this one--wondering if you Oed. I usually get ewcm before AF, too, but had it with my BFPs as well! fx!

Erin, Catholic mama to three sweet boys: Ambrose (11/06),  Peter (3/08), and Joseph (9/10) and a sweet girl, Charlotte (7/12/12).

#555 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 05:54 PM

Ladies, please obsess with me. My chart is driving me crazy. Now I can finally see it again. I changed settings so anyone can see it, now please have a look? Let me know ifI am posting my link wrong. My Q is did I O? Based on temps? I am confused. Or is it just I got a false positive OPKs?

Still trying to post pics of opks, but guess I could have surged and not o'd . Thanks!

http://www.tcoyf.com/members/tara2/1.aspx

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

#556 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 05:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara2 View Post
Ladies, please obsess with me. My chart is driving me crazy. Now I can finally see it again. I changed settings so anyone can see it, now please have a look? Let me know ifI am posting my link wrong. My Q is did I O? Based on temps? I am confused. Or is it just I got a false positive OPKs?

Still trying to post pics of opks, but guess I could have surged and not o'd . Thanks!

http://www.tcoyf.com/members/tara2/1.aspx
sorry cant see it... and I dont know how to get it so you can as I use fertilityfriend.com

#557 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 06:13 PM

Thanks Maeryn. I have FF and will try that if this doesn't work.

Tryin again...

http://tcoyf.com/members/tara2/charts/default.aspx

Ok I tried this one and I saw it, so let me know if you can...

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

#558 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 06:30 PM - Thread Starter

My guess would be you did not O... that does NOT look like a post-O shift.

Are you breastfeeding? It is quite common to surge and not O when breastfeeding.

#559 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 06:38 PM

Maeryn- oh goood its workin! Yeah I was afraid no O either. Thanks for looking. Yes I am nursing and no 1st PPAF yet. But hoping.

#560 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 06:39 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara2 View Post
Maeryn- oh goood its workin! Yeah I was afraid no O either. Thanks for looking. Yes I am nursing and no 1st PPAF yet. But hoping.
Have you changed anything (diet, supplements, slight/night weening/etc.) to help urge it along? Or are you just waiting until your body decides to go on its own?

#561 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 08:27 PM

Hi!
Hope you don't mind if I thread crash, but I know you ladies are good at reading signs and I wanted to ask your opinions...

Can you take a look at this OPK and tell me if 24 is positive or not? I have been staring at it and just can not tell. There a a couple of additional pictures of the strips as well, before the one hat is linked. Some original and some enhanced versions.
Thanks so much!!

~h tea6.gif
wife to shamrocksmile.gifShamrocks (8-8-99)
slightly crunchy homeschooling AP mama to biggrinbounce.gifLittleBoyBlue(2001) & goldfish.gifPeaGreen(2003)
angel.gifmissing our babe (6/2009)
fly-by-nursing2.giffamilybed2.gif novaxnocirc.gif  mdcblog5.gif
#562 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 08:33 PM - Thread Starter

I would say... if it is answer brand no it is not... but if it is not answer brand... yes it is

but in any case #23 is so whether or not #24 is seems sort of useless.

#563 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Mama View Post
For me I get a day with some EWCM right before AF shows. That's how I know I'm out, no creamy CM, but instead EWCM.

Hope it means something different for you.

((((HUGS)))
I rarely get actual EWCM, or at least I never did until a few months ago. I've never had it right before AF-- usually it drops back down to sticky and then dry for me. I just assumed it did for everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenne View Post
Miriam- What was different in your life this cycle? New thermometer? Illness? Your temps are so much higher. Looking at your chart I'd be inclined to think you didn't O...not because you didn't temp shift (you did!) but because of a 16 day LP. Do you have PCOS or some other complicating factor?

Jenne
I have PCOS, supposedly. I'm also just one year off of HBC. My temp has never shifted much, and I know people whose temps are like that and they got pg anyways, but I'm actually looking into whether I've just not O'd since I went off HBC. I have an appt on January 11th. This cycle it seemed like I definitely, clearly O'd and I was so excited! It's everything except a temp shift. I did find some research that said that sometimes you CAN have a monophasic chart and still ovulate. I'm way late on AF, which has never happened, and I figure I might as well assume that I did ovulate and see what happens. So I'm rolling with it, and now I've got my hopes up... I hope I get some answers tomorrow morning. At least it's Christmas time and I can't be too sad around Christmas, even if they say my blood test was negative...

I had a different thermometer for my first cycle and my early cycles were oral temps (now they're all vaginal) so that's why my temps are so inconsistent cycle to cycle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRochelle View Post
I too, doubt whether or not you actually O'd. And also, I always get EWCM right before AF shows up too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Yeah, I get EWCM pre-AF most cycles too.
Geez, I guess most people do! I didn't realize that. I've only ever had EWCM around O time or just after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolovemercy View Post
So all my new OPKs just arrived! Just in time for me to be 3DPO!
Too little too late, mail guy.

Miriam, I'm with Jenne on this one--wondering if you Oed. I usually get ewcm before AF, too, but had it with my BFPs as well! fx!
Good to know I still have a chance, at least on that front!

I ordered more OPKs/ICs a few days ago. I was hoping I could invoke Murphy's Law and become pregnant by spending money on things I can only use when NOT pregnant but if I end up not being pregnant, I'll be able to use them anyways. But I doubt they'd arrive in time for me either (unless this very long cycle just keeps going and going...)

#564 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 09:24 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by miriam_bat_avraham View Post
Geez, I guess most people do! I didn't realize that. I've only ever had EWCM around O time or just after.
If I remember correctly, its caused by the estrogen rising just before menstruation starts in.

#565 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 09:49 PM

Thanks, Maeryn

~h tea6.gif
wife to shamrocksmile.gifShamrocks (8-8-99)
slightly crunchy homeschooling AP mama to biggrinbounce.gifLittleBoyBlue(2001) & goldfish.gifPeaGreen(2003)
angel.gifmissing our babe (6/2009)
fly-by-nursing2.giffamilybed2.gif novaxnocirc.gif  mdcblog5.gif
#566 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 10:52 PM

LOL sorry back from work I haven't had a chance to read all the charts yet...

Still BFN here.. but my chart said I am triphasic on CD 24! I think maybe even an implantation dip? Not sure... but I'm hopeful for an xmas day BFP!

Mama to a zoo!
#567 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 11:03 PM - Thread Starter

SOOOO

O pain
cervical cramping (which comes around the time that my cervix is either opening or closing, earlier it was open so I assume it was closing)

Makes me believe O was today

so

I put in today for O on override... and BDing tonight

gave me HIGH on the pregnancy chance meter
gave me a due date of 10 days after my 28th birthday.

#568 of 770 Old 12-22-2009, 11:10 PM

Mae, how *exciting*!!!!

Ok, tmi alert: I just went potty (supposedly 3dpo today, fwiw), and had some really, really stretchy cm.....? Creamier (more opaque) than my usual ewcm, but um, definitely as stretchy (drippy!)--and not what I expected if I am actually post-o? Wth? Any insight? I took one of my new OPKs this afternoon (yes, even though I was assuming I'd already Oed, and even though I knew it would be too early to POAS. How's that for obsessive?). It was negative.

#569 of 770 Old 12-23-2009, 12:33 AM - Thread Starter

OBSESSION

searching for charts like mine (if I make today O day and add in an BD tonight)

well

Its the highest % Ive ever seen.

#570 of 770 Old 12-23-2009, 04:06 AM

Mae, you have such beautiful/perfect cycles. Im sure this is your month!! Cant wait for your BFP announcement probably 9 days from now...thats my prediction anyway!!
You and DF deserve some great news!!

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page