December Obsess and Test - Page 23 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#661 of 770 Old 12-28-2009, 08:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
At 10DPO, I had a this morning, but my temp was the highest its been so far this cycle, so I'm not worried. My chart is my homepage, and I added a Pregnancy Poll to it.

#662 of 770 Old 12-28-2009, 02:02 PM - Thread Starter

low temp again today (97.60) but Im 100% convinced its due to the fact that Im sleeping in an attic without much insulation and have a DF who loves to steal the covers. No doubt O has happened.

6dpo and have no tender breasts yet (tomorrow is the day of truth. It usually happens by now but ALWAYS happens by tomorrow)

feeling sort of icky to my stomach but that could be from eating a LOT of food lol... and foods im not used to eating. Had eggs over turkey over stuffing for breakfast yesterday... OH MY!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#663 of 770 Old 12-28-2009, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama~Love View Post
At 10DPO, I had a this morning, but my temp was the highest its been so far this cycle, so I'm not worried. My chart is my homepage, and I added a Pregnancy Poll to it.
I'm in just about the exact same situation as you, my dear dpo buddy, here's looking towards tomorrow!

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#664 of 770 Old 12-28-2009, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
low temp again today (97.60) but Im 100% convinced its due to the fact that Im sleeping in an attic without much insulation and have a DF who loves to steal the covers. No doubt O has happened.

6dpo and have no tender breasts yet (tomorrow is the day of truth. It usually happens by now but ALWAYS happens by tomorrow)

feeling sort of icky to my stomach but that could be from eating a LOT of food lol... and foods im not used to eating. Had eggs over turkey over stuffing for breakfast yesterday... OH MY!
I'd just snuggle up closer to DF . That's a really interesting breakfast! Can't say I've ever had it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by •Adorkable• View Post
I'm in just about the exact same situation as you, my dear dpo buddy, here's looking towards tomorrow!
Sorry no BFP for yet either, maybe tomorrow! I have an icky feeling stomach today, thought I was going to puke, but I didn't. THAT would be a first, after 6 babies already! Never had a day of it before with any of them. I told DH that & said it might be twins, and he changed the subject very quickly.

#665 of 770 Old 12-28-2009, 03:00 PM

Ok, so, the last few days I've been testing with both OPKs and HPTs even though I knew it was too early...because I got shiny new ones?...and because I was feeling indulgent? Anyway, they're all negative, of course (today is 9dpo).

So I've sworn off any more tests until Thursday morning.

My chart looks so, so pretty! Sadly, like everything, it means nothing unless I'm actually pregnant.

Erin, Catholic mama to three sweet boys: Ambrose (11/06),  Peter (3/08), and Joseph (9/10) and a sweet girl, Charlotte (7/12/12).

Joyfully expecting #5 April 2014!
#666 of 770 Old 12-28-2009, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcblondie View Post
Uhh.... You're pregnant.

AFM. My temps shot up today! I'm sure I'm 2dpo.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/18b9a4
Yay for Christmas Ovulation!!
My temps were a little weird though with my frequent waking so I took the average.
Gosh, I'm so, so hoping you're right. I'm so...anxious? Not sure what I am. I could cry.

for your Christmas conception!

Erin, Catholic mama to three sweet boys: Ambrose (11/06),  Peter (3/08), and Joseph (9/10) and a sweet girl, Charlotte (7/12/12).

#667 of 770 Old 12-28-2009, 03:55 PM

tolovemercy - your chart looks great!! for you!!!

#668 of 770 Old 12-28-2009, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolovemercy View Post
Gosh, I'm so, so hoping you're right. I'm so...anxious? Not sure what I am. I could cry.

for your Christmas conception!
Seriously. If you aren't pregnant I'll be shocked.

Mom to angel baby, grew wings at 5 weeks in May '07, William, born Dec '08, and another angel who grew wings at 8w4d (lost at 11w) in Oct '10. Rachel born Feb 2012, Another angel Lost Sept '13. New bean due Nov '14!
#669 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 05:47 AM

Okay, so i'm new to this thread but i've been following it all month. I've been in the infertility threads since last month because i was finally refered to a RE in November. ANYWAYS.....for the first time in a year i finally have good news I OVULATED THIS WEEKEND!!!! My b/w and u/s came back with a possitive answer yesterday and now I have the dreaded TWW to take a test...i'm about to go crazy already. I'm only about 2 dpo and I already want to head out to the store and buy tests...so instead i ordered some off line tonight that are supposed to be more sensitive...(they are little strips and i think they are like the ones i've heard all of you guys talking about : ) ) I really hope this worked for us this month. I was on Menopur shots this month. When is the earliest I could test if I O-ed 2 days ago?

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#670 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 06:22 AM

When is the earliest you can test? Right now! Earliest you might get a bfp? I think folks that don't go crazy would say around 10dpo but not 100% till after af would show, like any of us would ever last that long! Ha! There is a great post about this today where I posted a bunch of precentages, look in the main ttc page, probably on the first or second page still.
Welcome and good luck!!!

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

#671 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 06:24 AM

Here is that thread:http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1177074

#672 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 08:44 AM

I think I'm out as well. Started bleeding this morning, and my temp was down. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up .

#673 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 11:12 AM - Thread Starter

7dpo... and my temp jumped today. over half a degree

at 5:30 I woke up feeling like I was going to throw up if I did not get some water in me, went back to bed feeling like the water was going to make me throw up.

Now Im the only one in the house awake and still feel sick.

my thoughts on possibilities?

1. I'm sick. This is most likely since I haven't had warm sleep in a while.

2. I'm pregnant. Time will tell right?

3. I didn't O until yesterday... since I do get nauseous around O.

4. I ate too much last night and the time in the hot tub before bed got my temp to stay up while I slept. While half of this accounts for the pukey feeling, the other half makes no sense as the hot tub was only set to 95 degrees.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#674 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 11:39 AM

MP, Lovin' your chart!
Nothing like seeing a big temp spike after a dip.

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#675 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 11:54 AM

yeah sounds like you know your body very well Mae. I sincerely hope it is # 2 but sometimes the mind plays tricks on ya..as you well know.

wild.gifCrazy Chef-in-training baking wife(27) of geek.gif (32) mother of 2 energy.gif 11-21-03 & 9 - 13 - 07

#676 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
7dpo... and my temp jumped today. over half a degree

at 5:30 I woke up feeling like I was going to throw up if I did not get some water in me, went back to bed feeling like the water was going to make me throw up.

Now Im the only one in the house awake and still feel sick.

my thoughts on possibilities?

1. I'm sick. This is most likely since I haven't had warm sleep in a while.

2. I'm pregnant. Time will tell right?

3. I didn't O until yesterday... since I do get nauseous around O.

4. I ate too much last night and the time in the hot tub before bed got my temp to stay up while I slept. While half of this accounts for the pukey feeling, the other half makes no sense as the hot tub was only set to 95 degrees.
What's with so many discarded temps and what happens to the CHs if you leave those temps in? (you aren't allowed to manipulate your chart to make it look pretty Mae! LOL )
Hope you feel better soon (and hope it's because of #2!)

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#677 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama~Love View Post
I think I'm out as well. Started bleeding this morning, and my temp was down. I knew I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up .

#678 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 01:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
What's with so many discarded temps and what happens to the CHs if you leave those temps in? (you aren't allowed to manipulate your chart to make it look pretty Mae! LOL )
Hope you feel better soon (and hope it's because of #2!)
FF already makes those temps white because I was sick on 2 of the high days (the similar temp today is why I think sickness is the most likely), didn't get up until 4 hours past my usual wake up time on the lower high one, and the low day I was severely sleep deprived because of DF coming home and dealing with the bags issue (his bags didn't get here til 2 days later) as you see, with them in, it doesn't change anything. I just know that they are very unreliable so I had discarded them. It would have been just as well to never put them in in the first place.

It would be quite weird for me not to O until now... I have very regular 26-29 day cycles, with O always between cd14 and 17... and I'm more relaxed with DF home than I ever am without him so it wouldn't be stress putting off O... the stomach bugs I had earlier in the cycle were nothing more than a 12 hour bug, always felt better before bed... plus I only got EWCM back around when O likely did happen and not now. So yeah, pretty sure O is the least likely explanation, even over the hot tub one which makes no sense lol.

So either pregnant or sick and well... no way of knowing for sure for a few more days at least. No way DF will let me go get a test, even IF I tell him that I woke up feeling sick today. He will just make me stay home instead of going out to dinner with the other Marines tonight (and I do NOT want to do that!!!)

#679 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 01:39 PM

Mae, sooo anxious for you. I think the spotting you had is actually really, really exciting. Stay high, temps!!

AFM, I am still trying to develop the art of *not knowing*. I'm not testing until Thursday. DH hid the tests for me. Holy crap, that sounds sooooo far away.

My chart is still gorgeous. Stay high, temps. Stay high. Mama needs baby.

#680 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 01:42 PM

In the meantime, I'm baking to soothe my nerves.

Peanut Butter Fudge and Peppermint bark.

#681 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 03:39 PM

•Adorkable• Thank you for the link! I really think i'm about to start going crazy! LOL....i am planning on starting my testing in a week in a half or so and it would be great if i could find out before DH goes to NC for a UNC basketball game i bought him tickets to for christmas (HUGE UNC fan lol) If he can't be there i'm still going to test though. We made a deal...if i let him take my car to NC from AL I get to test everyday that he's gone and keep the results from him until he gets home!!!! I think either way it goes this month we are just so excited that i even O-ed since it's been seriously almost 2 years or more since i have....(PCOS sucks!!!) Good luck ladies!!! I have a GREAT feeling about January 2010!!!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#682 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 03:42 PM

Really crampy now. AF--stay away, you heartless witch!

#683 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 04:40 PM

Erin - FX for you. I had a pretty triphasic chart last month that went to poop so hopefully this is it for you.

Mae I hope you get your BFP soon!

LOL I'm avoiding now until the late spring early summer. So you'll only see me if AF doesn't show up on time or DH decides to not avoid again :P

Mama to a zoo!
#684 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Mae, sooo anxious for you. I think the spotting you had is actually really, really exciting. Stay high, temps!!

AFM, I am still trying to develop the art of *not knowing*. I'm not testing until Thursday. DH hid the tests for me. Holy crap, that sounds sooooo far away.

My chart is still gorgeous. Stay high, temps. Stay high. Mama needs baby.

Please please pee on something.

Mom to angel baby, grew wings at 5 weeks in May '07, William, born Dec '08, and another angel who grew wings at 8w4d (lost at 11w) in Oct '10. Rachel born Feb 2012, Another angel Lost Sept '13. New bean due Nov '14!
#685 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcblondie View Post
Please please pee on something.
Yes!!!
#686 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 06:10 PM

Didn't make it--10dpo, BFN.

#687 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 06:10 PM

Can I join? I know I'm way late but I'm definitely obsessing and testing. I got 2 BFPs yesterday, either 10 or 11dpo (most likely 10), one on a $ Store with FMU and one on an Answer Early later in day to confirm. I think the IC from earlypregnancytests.com was BFN but there might be something there. The $ Store test is very faint but dark enough to see online. The Answer test is too light to see in a pic. So, today I used another of each $ Store, Answer and ICs. They all came up BFP but the $ Store and Answer were much lighter than yesterday even comparing FMU from today to afternoon pee from yesterday. Ironically, the ICs that I thought had been giving me BFNs since 7dpo suddenly gave me a BFP today. (I actually might've been getting extremely faint BFPs on the ICs since 8 or 9dpo but I thought it was my imagination so I threw them out.) I took another IC this afternoon. BFP, very faint, but maybe the same as the one from this am. I'm out of Answers and have only one $ Store left for tomorrow morning.

The test is the $ Store from yesterday with FMU.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

#688 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 06:52 PM

Quote:

Don't worry! I got my veeery faint bfp at 11dpo and had a very sticky bean. depends when the baby implants. 10dpo is still early.

#689 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
I got a bfn at 10dpo and a bfp at 11dpo. I thought I was out because I've gotten bfps as early as 7dpo before. I think it was the tests I was using this time.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

#690 of 770 Old 12-29-2009, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineWife View Post
I got a bfn at 10dpo and a bfp at 11dpo. I thought I was out because I've gotten bfps as early as 7dpo before. I think it was the tests I was using this time.
Yea me too. I used one of those supposedly "ultrasensitive, 10miu" IC's on 10dpo. Bfn. Almost didn't test on 11dpo because I only had regular IC's (25 miu) but I did and bfp! Confirmed with SMU with a frer and it was blazing. The IC was darker with FMU too. (yes I'm one of those) lol.

OoH! OOh! Pee on an OPK! hee hee.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page