Old 12-30-2009, 02:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolovemercy View Post
omg, bfp bfp bfp?!?!!!!!!! hgareuihughea hold on, posting pics
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!

I've been stalking and waiting for good news! Where are the pics?!?!?!?!

Catholic homeschooling mom of two daughters and four sons... baby Mark born on 8/27/10. Kidney Disease Awareness
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2009, 02:12 PM - Thread Starter

This is interesting though... if I AM 8dpo, this is the first time in the past YEAR that I have hit 8dpo without sore breasts. It doesn't say anything, of course. But it IS interesting.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:26 PM

Nm!

Old 12-30-2009, 02:39 PM

Quote:
I knew it too! Yay!!!
Old 12-30-2009, 02:42 PM

Original

Tweaked

I don't know that the inverted shows it any more clearly. Feel free to tweak on your own!

Erin, Catholic mama to three sweet boys: Ambrose (11/06),  Peter (3/08), and Joseph (9/10) and a sweet girl, Charlotte (7/12/12).

Joyfully expecting #5 April 2014!
Old 12-30-2009, 02:45 PM

mama-love- That can happen. I think it is due to how strong the cramps are and the position everything is aligned in when you sit. My guess is if you were up walking around you would be bleeding on your pad more due to movement and gravity. I have this all the time...

marinewife- my chart is listed under homepage on my info page here...that's what we are allowed to do. Can I ask why you don't think 97.7+ is in the normal range post-O? I see lots and lots of charts that have coverlines of 97.6 and above. You are right though about not doing OPKs all the time as a sanity saver!

tolovemercy- Congratulations!!!

chainedangel- the only way to know is having 3 more temps at least that high. My guess though is that it will be down tomorrow and then spike again which will turn out to be O.

mae- I looked at my pattern and it was 10 and 10. But then I looked at the multiples *4* . Not that I think that is what causes multiples but gah!

Jenne

joy.gifOur joy is born!  joy.gif
            02/11/2011   

Old 12-30-2009, 02:47 PM

Mama~Love ~ If there's lots in the bowl and clots, I'd call that , not spotting. When I have , a lot of the time I only bleed when I use the toilet even when it's relatively heavy.

tolovemercy ~ I looked at the tweaked one and maybe I see something glowing there. Is that what I'm supposed to see? I don't like tweaked pics. The original didn't come up. It said it had been moved or deleted.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

Old 12-30-2009, 02:48 PM

to love mercy- I can see the tweaked one but the original says it has been moved or deleted...

Jenne

02/11/2011   

Old 12-30-2009, 02:48 PM

Sorry, bad link, here's the original.

Erin, Catholic mama to three sweet boys: Ambrose (11/06),  Peter (3/08), and Joseph (9/10) and a sweet girl, Charlotte (7/12/12).

Old 12-30-2009, 02:51 PM

Okay, I consider myself to be a good line spotter. I just don't know on this one. I see something but it isn't a "whole" line. Did this come up in the time window allowed by your test? Try a FRER??? (I always like that advice better than wait til tomorrow myself...)

Jenne

02/11/2011   

Old 12-30-2009, 02:54 PM

I'm not seeing it on my monitor but that doesn't mean anything. My first positives (on cheapie tests) would not have been photographable... you had to see it in person.

But a FRER later that same day was much clearer. I hope that this is the beginning of blaring BFPs for you!!

Catholic homeschooling mom of two daughters and four sons... baby Mark born on 8/27/10. Kidney Disease Awareness
Old 12-30-2009, 03:01 PM

Hi all, tolovemercy's DH here. Sorry to break into the inner sanctum, but she asked me to post the pics since she had to run out the door and I just wanted to add that it is much harder to see it in the pics than it is in person. I'm pretty skeptical about really faint lines, but this one's pretty clearly there. Just fyi.

Carry on . . .

Old 12-30-2009, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Sorry, bad link, here's the original.
I see something!
Old 12-30-2009, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenne View Post
marinewife- my chart is listed under homepage on my info page here...that's what we are allowed to do. Can I ask why you don't think 97.7+ is in the normal range post-O? I see lots and lots of charts that have coverlines of 97.6 and above. You are right though about not doing OPKs all the time as a sanity saver!
I must've misunderstood what you said. I thought you said you had one higher temp and the rest were lower. Anything above 97.5 is considered normal post-O range. Yea, with all those missing temps it's really hard to know for sure that you Oed. However, I'd say based on what you have there, it's possible. Just not sure when. I always post a link to my chart in my posts when I talk about it so people can see it since we can't put them in our siggies anymore. I never thought to put it as my homepage.

tolovemercy ~ I think I might see something there but I'm not sure. My first early bfps don't show up in pics or online, though. I can definitely see them IRL.

knit.gifSAHM to 3 boys and 1 man; 22 jammin.gif, 9REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, 5 FIREdevil.gifand now 1 year oldtoddler.gif!

Old 12-30-2009, 03:10 PM

Erin's hubby... that is so great that you can see the lines in real life!!

That's all that counts, after all! I didn't even take photos of my first BFPs because I knew that they wouldn't show up. I wanted to post them so bad! But all that mattered was that I could see them... and that my skeptical hubby could see them, too.

I've been praying for you guys! Congratulations!!!

Old 12-30-2009, 03:40 PM - Thread Starter

LOL I have 4 multiples on mine too but am 100% positive that it has nothing to do with pregnancy timing (though I also know that I am pretty high at risk for that category as 2 female cousins, related maternally to my great grandmother, one even closer related maternally to my grandmother (as in mothers mothers mother for all cases) have had fraternal twins without fertility treatments within the past 2 years.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:40 PM

4 DPO and I wanna test! Stop me from testing tomorrow morning, stop me please!

Must.not.test.

I know in my heart that it will be better to wait until 14DPO, or at least 12 DPO........but my mind keeps telling me to test!!!!!!! Oh, and to top it off, when I was cleaning the bathroom cupboard, I found some equate tests waaayyyyyyyyyyyyy out back that I bought about 6 months ago when AF was 6 days late.......ugh.

Not TTC, but not-not TTC...if that makes any sense!
for guidance while fostering dogs!
Old 12-30-2009, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsD08 View Post
4 DPO and I wanna test! Stop me from testing tomorrow morning, stop me please!

Must.not.test.

I know in my heart that it will be better to wait until 14DPO, or at least 12 DPO........but my mind keeps telling me to test!!!!!!! Oh, and to top it off, when I was cleaning the bathroom cupboard, I found some equate tests waaayyyyyyyyyyyyy out back that I bought about 6 months ago when AF was 6 days late.......ugh.

girl i'm right there with you!!!!! It's driving me crazy and I'm trying to hold out but it's so tempting!!! I am happy that i have NO tests at the house right now because i was dead sure that I wouldn't be able to be testing on my own anyway...i figured i would end up finding out at one of my u/s appointments with the RE but HEY now that i've Oed i bought like 20 of the cheapies off line...just waiting for them to get here now. I think i'll probably not have the will power to hold out until next weekend lol...i'll probably start testing as soon as those babies come in the mail ha. Maybe we can stay strong together though! Just think it's only 10 days until Jan 9th...we can do this, we can do this, we can do this...(okay maybe we could cheat and start testing early...at least we know that even if it's neg early still have seveal days left that we can test!!! My DH wants me to wait until he comes back from North Carolina on the 11th and I told him he was on crack!!! There's no way I'm waiting that long! I would never make it! That would put me at like 16 dpo and YEAH RIGHT lol....

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

Old 12-30-2009, 05:29 PM

And so it appears that this mornings temp spike was the beginnings of a fever. Joy. Now I'm questioning if I will even ovulate this cycle.

So here's to hoping fever goes away and temps stay up enough to qualify for O. I just want to cry.

Amanda : mom to : ds's 14, 12, 9, 1 & dd6

Old 12-30-2009, 06:03 PM

Me again (not hubby, but isn't he sweet?). The pics turned out really poorly, but there is totally a line, and I consider myself to be a bit of a skeptic when it comes to my *own* lines. I'm spending the day at my mom's--my mom (a former obsess and tester, mother of 7) and 16y/o sister also see it (yes, I actually took the pee stick with me). I'll try to post pics again when/if () my little line gets darker. FWIW, it's pink, and it showed up right away.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
This is interesting though... if I AM 8dpo, this is the first time in the past YEAR that I have hit 8dpo without sore breasts. It doesn't say anything, of course. But it IS interesting.
Funny the same thing happened to me last cycle. I have, since the beginning of time, always had sore breasts after about 5dpo. Last cycle they didn't get sore in the least.

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
Old 12-30-2009, 06:30 PM

Congrats Erin!

Paula, mama to DS M (7/2010) sleepytime.gif and Watson (1998) dog2.gif and welcoming baby Penny (8/1/2013) babyf.gif

Old 12-30-2009, 06:31 PM

Quote:
My monitor is slightly darker than most so maybe that helps but i can TOTALLY SEE THAT LINE!! I KNEW IT!!!! Congrats girlie!!

Mom to angel baby, grew wings at 5 weeks in May '07, William, born Dec '08, and another angel who grew wings at 8w4d (lost at 11w) in Oct '10. Rachel born Feb 2012, Another angel Lost Sept '13. New bean due Nov '14!
Old 12-30-2009, 08:05 PM

Congrats tolovemercy!

To those who want to test early, I say if you have a bunch of cheap tests to waste, just do it! I poas the first time this cycle on 1dpo just to get it out of my system. I skipped 2 and 3dpo, maybe 4, but I'm not sure, and started testing every day at 5dpo. The nice thing about testing that early is that there's no pressure because I know it can't possibly be +. But, like I said, I get that urge to poas out of me. I don't get overly disappointed by BNFs, though, because I know it will eventually turn to a BFP. Since we started to ttc for #3 (who was born 2 1/2 years ago) and I started testing early every cycle, I have gotten pg all but one cycle that dh and I dtd during my fertile period. Believe it or not, this is my 8th pg!

Mae ~ I keep forgetting to ask you, when are you coming to Lejeune? We've been here about 3 years now. Hoping for another 3.

Old 12-30-2009, 09:39 PM

I think I may be hallucinating but what the heck. Can someone(s) please take a real hard look at these and see if you see the shadow? At first I didn't because I've never used these cheapies. But then I went to a site which showed what a super early + looked like on these and I took a closer look.

The quality is not great as I used my phone, my regular camera kept putting a huge flash in the pic. FWIW, I'm approx. 12 DPO.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7...ick1123009.jpg

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/7...ick2123009.jpg

Thank you!!!! Feel free to tell me I'm blind and nuts.

Mama to one 2 yr. old tornado banana.gif
Old 12-30-2009, 09:48 PM

Latte Mama ~ I see those easily. They look better than mine. Congratulations!

Old 12-30-2009, 09:53 PM - Thread Starter

LOL yeah those arent shadows, those are BFPs

afm - just talked DF into buying me a two pack of FRERs since he made me leave my saveontests at home and I have spent today with a headache and severe nausea

Old 12-30-2009, 10:00 PM

Thanks guys, though I really won't know for sure until tomorrow. It's still possible that they could be an evap. lines as it may have been a bit past the time when I went back to look at it. I hate these kind of tests! But with my obsession, it was WAY better to buy cheapies in bulk.

I'll go to CVS tomorrow for a digital.
Hopinghopinghoping.....

Mama to one 2 yr. old tornado banana.gif
Old 12-30-2009, 10:38 PM

Mine get darker as they dry but they are still not evaps. I really don't think those are evaps at all. They look too perfect.

I bought a 2 pack of FRER today and used one tonight after dinner. I held my pee for about 3-3 1/2 hours. There is a line there but it is so faint that I don't think I'd believe it if I hadn't already gotten lines on other tests. I'm trying not to worry but it's really got me concerned. I'm either 12 or 13dpo and I usually have blaring + by now on just about any test taken at any time. The line on the FRER from today is lighter than the lines I got on them back in may when I was only 8 or 9dpo. I don't think it would even show up in a pic.

I got myself some herbal, organic pregnancy tea and progesterone cream today. I don't know if either will do any good but I figure they can't hurt. The only thing is that after applying the progesterone cream, my hands felt like they were burning. It's very mild but definitely hot and I feel kind of weird. Could it affect me like that and that quickly? I've only used suppositories before.

Old 12-30-2009, 10:49 PM

MarineWife--FWIW, it doesn't matter how dark your lines are, just that they're lines! The darkness has nothing to do with a pregnancies viability.

Not TTC, but not-not TTC...if that makes any sense!
for guidance while fostering dogs!

User Tag List