January Obsess and Test - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#421 of 539 Old 01-15-2010, 05:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
mumma cop kaz- you don't need to rule yourself out just yet. 9dpo is really early still... maybe try a different brand, dollar tree? frer? fwiw I never saw actual for sure pink on my tests (one just looked like super faint-maybe purple), so if you did that's a good sign!

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

#422 of 539 Old 01-15-2010, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara2 View Post
Kingsdaughter- I feel you on the confusion! I don't know what to think about my chart anymore either! I hope your dream comes true, though. I am also sick of BFN's... or BFH in my case (BF Hallucinations, ha ha). I will look at your chart again.

Hulajen- I hear you on the gearing up to O, but would my temp rise in absence of O like that? so if you do think my temps are correct, any thoughts on what is going on today? And I don't understand how there is a clear thermal shift... at least one!- that is sustained with no O?

Mama cop kaz- how exciting! But are your 10ml tests the purple handle IC's? If so, that is what i used and saw a progression of 'somethings' before I ran out. They did not all have evaps, that is for sure. But I am left confused. I hope you get a clear answer today!

SimplyRochelle- well I would have hopes up too if I were you. FX this is your month!

My temp is still up today but don't know what to make of it... it may not be fully accurate because I had a hard time sleeping after I got up to pee. But then i never get 3 hours before temping anyway. I guess I will see what it does tomorrow and pray I can get the usual sleep and temp just regular.

98% sure I did not O 12 days ago either because I got the BFN/w/ line vision... see what I mean?

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/x...0/DSC02255.jpg
Actually cd78 looks like a good O date too. it coincides with CM dry up and the second positive OPK on cd85 could be a secondary surge (any ladies have info on that?) Before that there looks like attempts but nothing sustained. I think if you took the EWCM out of the cd76-78 that it may change your CHs. What setting do you have FF on? You won't have a sustained shift and no O. So sustained shift = O. (Advanced? or FAM?)

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#423 of 539 Old 01-15-2010, 10:59 PM

Hey everybody.
So I've been hanging out over in the No Stressers/No Obsessors thread and secretly lurking here.

I can't help but obsess! I am 6dpo and I already ordered some hpts so I can start testing on Wednesday or whenever they get here.

I'm afraid I'm making up symptoms already but I'm having symptoms I don't usually make up. I have to pee often, I go from feeling full or at least not really hungry to feeling ravenously hungry - with the kind of hunger pangs that make you feel like your stomach is going to start eating itself. kwim? Also, ummm... usually after O my sex drive plummets and I'm having the opposite feeling right now.
I'm sure it all weird coincidence since it's so early but I'm obsessing so I thought I'd check in with you all and see if anybody ever experienced these things as super early signs?

Wife to French hubby (8/02), Mama to DD (3/05) and DS (02/07) and (3/10)
#424 of 539 Old 01-15-2010, 11:01 PM - Thread Starter

not those in particular... but I did start getting symptoms at 5dpo and didnt get my first real bfp until 13dpo... and even that one was faint... and on a FRER no less!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#425 of 539 Old 01-15-2010, 11:47 PM

Hulajen- thanks... FF must be on whatever the standard is for basic cause I don't have a VIP. even for cycle day 78 puts me 12dpo and I woulda had a bfp by now, don't you think? Or AF would arrive by tomorrow, I guess we'll see. thanks for looking at my chart. Clearly I need all the help I can get!

babsbob- yup, welcome. I have also had similar sx. getting up to pee at night whereas before I could hold it all night. that's def new for me. and hungry the last few days...even feeling more engorged 'down under' so yeah, kinda feeling amorous. Just cause I seem to be manifesting these on my own doesn't mean you are. Have fun testing!

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

#426 of 539 Old 01-15-2010, 11:52 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
cycle day 78 puts me 12dpo and I woulda had a bfp by now, don't you think?
I didnt get a faint bfp until 13dpo.... so not really.

also... the most likely O date, if you DID O yet, is currently cd87. Not cd78. Making you 3dpo.

I know fam says 3 days over the past 6... but the previous so-called-shift was the same temp as you have reached and sustained SEVERAL times already. So to me that does not, at all, look like a possible post-O temp. However the 98.0+ has NOT been a temp you have reached and subsequently sustained for any reasonable length of time in the past.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#427 of 539 Old 01-16-2010, 12:05 AM

Right now I am feeling rather foolish actually. I even told myself not to get carried away thinking I O'd, cause temps tricked me once in November, turned out to be I was getting sick. Then I believed it cause it lasted this long, and people told me they thought I O'd.

But Maeryn, you told me I hadn't. Guess you were right! I should have listened to MaerynPearl. Ladies, always listen to Maeryn. Maeryn's a goddess...

But you knew that.

Don't worry, I won't go believing I O'd this time either.

#428 of 539 Old 01-16-2010, 06:40 AM

K so ALL of you ladies have made me decide to go ahead and start testing once my doctor orders me to use my trigger shot!!! I'll test EVERYDAY after i take it until either AF show's up or I just keep getting BFP's : ) It will be nice to see 2 lines again!!!! Good Luck to everyone who's waiting to O and waiting to know!! And God Bless the ones who AF has found!!!!! (I was not thrilled when she found me a week and 3 days ago!!!) I'm about to head back to answer the 911 calls of the wondeful people in my county, but I had to post this to the wonderful women on here!!! I go back to my RE on monday and i should know by then if i'm going to have to use my trigger shot!! I should be Oing sometime around wed. of this coming week so we'll see!!!!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#429 of 539 Old 01-16-2010, 11:06 AM

i got my crosshairs this morning and i am feeling very optimistic. we timed bd-ing really well this month and my chart is really pretty, if i do say so myself.

now i just have to keep myself busy until i can test!!! so what, that's only a day or two

ariana, mama to beautiful redheaded girls (oct 07) and (nov 10)

#430 of 539 Old 01-16-2010, 11:33 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancyoats View Post
i got my crosshairs this morning and i am feeling very optimistic. we timed bd-ing really well this month and my chart is really pretty, if i do say so myself.

now i just have to keep myself busy until i can test!!! so what, that's only a day or two
that is indeed very nice timing... add a second one to cd12 and that would be the timing that knocked me up!

#431 of 539 Old 01-16-2010, 12:46 PM

I am set back to 8dpo instead of 9. Tested again and it was a nice stark white BFN. I don't know if it's just the batch of $ store tests I have, but you can very easily see where the line would be as soon as I pee on it. It never got any color so I know it wasn't the slightest big positive, just curious if anyone else has noticed that.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#432 of 539 Old 01-16-2010, 07:22 PM

Hi Mamas,
I need help--Maeryn!--or others tech-inclined. Would you show me how to invert a photo? I have iPhoto but haven't figured it out.

The back story: I was on the boards last spring, but I've been lurking these past few months following a missed m/c and D&C in July (my first pregnancy). Anyway, DH and I just got back in the saddle, so to speak. Sept. I was too depressed, and Oct-Dec DH and I traded bouts w/H1N1 and other ailments and just weren't up for it.
Well, I dragged him into the bedroom
after getting a +OPK Monday, Jan 4th, and here we are 10/11 DPO....
I feel pregnant: sore and erect nipples, veiny breasts, a little heartburn, hungry, a little nauseous, have blown my nose and seen blood a few times, some cramps...I guess the whole enchilada.
I've been taking DT tests--BFNs. I just took a FRER and saw a fainter-than-faint line, but it did come up right away. I'll post a pic here--please show me how to invert, or if you're so inclined, would you invert it for me?

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/y...n/IMG_2292.jpg

Opinions welcome! I'm somewhat in shock now.
Also, even though I've just been lurking, I've been rooting for all of you! Congrats to all the recent BFPs!

Thanks!

Staying Zen om.gif for a healthy belly.gifand rainbow1284.gif babies via IVF after 2x angel2.gif

Grateful for my amazingsuperhero.gifDH!
#433 of 539 Old 01-16-2010, 07:23 PM

That's def a BFP there songtothemoon! No onverting needed for my monitor! congrats!!!

#434 of 539 Old 01-16-2010, 07:26 PM

OMG, HulaJen, are you serious????? I knew I could see something, but could barely believe it!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for looking and responding so quickly!!!

Staying Zen om.gif for a healthy belly.gifand rainbow1284.gif babies via IVF after 2x angel2.gif

#435 of 539 Old 01-16-2010, 07:30 PM - Thread Starter

lol why do you need to invert it? thats a pretty obvious bfp! (that said gimme a few and ill fix it up for ya)

#436 of 539 Old 01-16-2010, 07:36 PM

i'm not a poas veteran and have no idea what you all see, but i want to! explain?

Midwife apprentice and mama to 6, including three UC babies: Jude River, 06/04/08, Elora Wren Isolde, 9/27/10, and our newest addition, Eilish Neve Isebeul, 6/12/14!
#437 of 539 Old 01-16-2010, 07:37 PM - Thread Starter

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...dies/bfpp2.jpg

on FRERs... any pink line that comes up in the time limit is a bfp... even if it is faint

that is a line

and its pink!

and its actually a bit darker than MY first bfp!

#438 of 539 Old 01-16-2010, 07:43 PM

I usually can't see the faint BFP's when people post them, but I can definitely see that one.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Proud mama to DS1, born 10/06 (conceived accidentally after too much wine & an episode of Desperate Housewives). TTC #2 since 2008. It's tough with looooong, irregular cycles...
#439 of 539 Old 01-16-2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...dies/bfpp2.jpg

on FRERs... any pink line that comes up in the time limit is a bfp... even if it is faint

that is a line

and its pink!

and its actually a bit darker than MY first bfp!

Thanks, Maeryn!!!

I knew I saw something, and my FRER in June was also quite faint to start, but I've been looking at #@$%& DT tests the last couple of days and they've been stark white. Even the DT i took just before taking the FRER this afternoon. I was worried I had phantomlineitis!

So, I guess I'll be on the cusp of Sept/Oct so I'll join both, probably...

First, I'll wait til the lines get darker...

#440 of 539 Old 01-16-2010, 07:49 PM

Oops....double post

Proud mama to DS1, born 10/06 (conceived accidentally after too much wine & an episode of Desperate Housewives). TTC #2 since 2008. It's tough with looooong, irregular cycles...
#441 of 539 Old 01-16-2010, 10:03 PM

WOOHOO!! The insanity ENDS!! I am THRILLED to announce that AF arrived this evening!! My Dh and I are very happy to be trying for an October baby this cycle! Man- I am not sad at all - VERY relieved to finally know what's up with my body! :-)

Kellina~ Wife & Christian SAHomeschooling Mama-to 8 GREAT children!   

brokenheart.gif *Missing my 6 m/c babies in the arms of Jesus* brokenheart.gif

#442 of 539 Old 01-17-2010, 03:40 AM

Im so over internet cheapies!! im 10dpo and really thought that id have my bfp by now, especially after the two pink lines (faint) that appeared at 7 and 8dpo. My DH aksed me this morning if I have any tests that wernt sent in the mail and I said, no but i will wait until wednesday when AF is due and buy some frer tests, we will be at the beach for a few days so that would be a great place to get my bfp, im pretty sure i wont, seen as last pregnancy I got my bfp at 10dpo. So AF or BFP will arrive on holidays im sure you know which one i'm rooting for!!

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
#443 of 539 Old 01-17-2010, 04:45 PM

kingsdaughter- oh yay! yay for no insanity! I'm for that. At least you know what is up now, what a relief!

So... um... ladies? Any thoughts on my chart today?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b120f

today's temp i can't really rely on cause we were traveling home from palm desert until super late 230 am, so only half the sleep of usual before the temp. Guess tomorrow will tell me more...

#444 of 539 Old 01-17-2010, 05:28 PM

Tara2- Your chart looks pretty! :-) Feeling very +++++ for you!

Kellina~ Wife & Christian SAHomeschooling Mama-to 8 GREAT children!   

brokenheart.gif *Missing my 6 m/c babies in the arms of Jesus* brokenheart.gif

#445 of 539 Old 01-17-2010, 06:02 PM

Quote:
kingsdaughter- oh yay! yay for no insanity! I'm for that. At least you know what is up now, what a relief!

So... um... ladies? Any thoughts on my chart today?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b120f

today's temp i can't really rely on cause we were traveling home from palm desert until super late 230 am, so only half the sleep of usual before the temp. Guess tomorrow will tell me more...
Still think cd87 looks like a good O date. For sure there is a thermal shift this time so whether we can pionpoint the day may be in retrospect later. But hopefully it will result in a BFP!

#446 of 539 Old 01-17-2010, 09:09 PM - Thread Starter

just like to say....

pregnancy has NOT stopped my obsessive testing lol

tonight i got a positive so dark that if it were an OPK it would be a positive! the test line was DARKER than the control!

#447 of 539 Old 01-17-2010, 09:40 PM

Yay for blaring positives though! I tested for a very long time during my last pregnancy.

I think I am going to cave and test in the morning again just because I can sneak off to the store later to get a few more! That's just not a trip I want to make with my grandmother in tow!

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#448 of 539 Old 01-17-2010, 10:02 PM

Hi there everyone! I too am pee stick obsessed! I took one test 6dpo and it was BFP I didn't believe it, so then I took one of the expensive digitals the next day it was positive too! Then I went to Dr and They say yes another BFP. So I am all excited but now realize I am not feeling prego @ all so I had one more test I thought I'd use it to confirm and reassure myself that yes it's true, I am prego... it's a BFN!! What is going on?! I know I will go buy 12 more tomorrow and check again...but I've had no bleeding or cramping at all so I guess I am looking for someone who has had a similar situation? Anyone?

ps I don't know if this is the best place for this post, lmk!
#449 of 539 Old 01-17-2010, 10:10 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmnewbs View Post
Hi there everyone! I too am pee stick obsessed! I took one test 6dpo and it was BFP I didn't believe it, so then I took one of the expensive digitals the next day it was positive too! Then I went to Dr and They say yes another BFP. So I am all excited but now realize I am not feeling prego @ all so I had one more test I thought I'd use it to confirm and reassure myself that yes it's true, I am prego... it's a BFN!! What is going on?! I know I will go buy 12 more tomorrow and check again...but I've had no bleeding or cramping at all so I guess I am looking for someone who has had a similar situation? Anyone?

ps I don't know if this is the best place for this post, lmk!
what brand was the bfn? was it the same brand as the others?

#450 of 539 Old 01-17-2010, 10:16 PM

The BFN was the same as the 2nd... the expensive digital one. I felt like it took a long time to come up with it's decision.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page