January Obsess and Test - Page 18 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-23-2010, 05:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What would anybody say if I shared that my temps are still quite a bit lower than after I had that 98+ level for 5 days, so my thoughts are no O. I got a positive OPK with FMU yesterday and very close to positive with SMU... negative the rest of yesterday and negative FMU today... Not pregnant, right? And no O? What are you thoughts that I might be 'gearing up to O' yet again? It seems like I caught the tail end of a surge, cause I had the one test yesterday morning that was definitely positive, but all subsequently negative. I had not tested since noon the day before.... BD that night, then the pozzie OPK, then BD again this morning. Good timing right/ that is if I ever actually by some miracle O this time...?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2b120f

Id love your thoughts ladies?

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara2 View Post
Aaaaaaaaack! Simply Rochelle- how maddening for you! Can you go get a blood draw? That has got to tell the tale by now? A thousand hugs for you, hon. I know this must be ridiculously frustrating.
I can't go in for a blood draw, and even if I could it wouldn't be until Monday and I like to think i would know by then.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

Old 01-24-2010, 01:10 PM

Gosh Tara I am really at a loss for you. I really would have to say O on cd87 or even 88. And the drop could just be on it's way to AF....meaning a short LP but that would be common with BFing.

AFM - I am obsessing. 7dpo so too early to test, but check out these temps!!! My Chart Not technically TTC. Actually it will be a big arguement with DH if I am pg, but he knows my charts and fertility and had one non-careful pull out on cd11, so that's on him. I know the odds are slim being 4 days pre-O but we also DTD with a condom after that and those aren't 100% right? But then what is with the temps? (I do have a cold so could def be that, but they started right after O being higher than normal, and my cold only surfaced yesterday!)

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

Old 01-24-2010, 02:10 PM

Still in waiting hell.
/start whine
I have evaps on 3 different tests. Nothing at all will show up in the time limit. I got a BFN on an answer test. My back is killing me, my boobs hurt, and I am super super cranky.

Starting to think I must just have a cyst or something else wonky this cycle.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

Old 01-24-2010, 03:26 PM

Did you not take the digi yet Rochelle? IS it too early?

i hope you find a BFP soon!

wild.gifCrazy Chef-in-training baking wife(27) of geek.gif (32) mother of 2 energy.gif 11-21-03 & 9 - 13 - 07

Old 01-24-2010, 03:53 PM

Took a digital yesterday with FMU and it said Not Pregnant. It is definitely not too early.

The timing for a BFP this month would be awful but we would be thrilled anyway. I really just want some sort of peace from all this limbo.

Old 01-24-2010, 03:59 PM

oh i am sorry. i thought a BFP would be a good thing.

wild.gifCrazy Chef-in-training baking wife(27) of geek.gif (32) mother of 2 energy.gif 11-21-03 & 9 - 13 - 07

Old 01-24-2010, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettinaAuSucre View Post
oh i am sorry. i thought a BFP would be a good thing.
Oh it would be a very, very good thing. I just have a hard time having hope right now.

Old 01-25-2010, 12:08 AM

SimplyRochelle- How frustrating! I hope you have resolution soon...

Jenne

joy.gifOur joy is born!  joy.gif
            02/11/2011   

Old 01-25-2010, 01:35 AM

I'm relatively new to charting... Only been a cpl months.
Apparently ff "thinks" I ovulated? What's up with the dotted crosshairs???And I'm wondering if the O date is even right. I did have a ton of cramping that evening but wanted to get your thoughts on this. Here's my chart.
I'm sure w/ so much bd we have a good chance. (What the heck got into me??? ) So I'll be heading to the $ store soon to buy a bunch of tests. LOL!

Amanda : mom to : ds's 14, 12, 9, 1 & dd6

Old 01-26-2010, 01:07 PM

Anyone want to look at my chart and confirm that I haven't O'd.

Jenne

02/11/2011   

Old 01-26-2010, 03:47 PM

Hey Ladies, long time since I posted here. I'm at 8DPO, and dying to test!!! I have a whole bunch of internet strips, plus 2 FRER pink wrappers here just shouting at me to pee on.

<-----My chart is there, if anyone wants to look.

I had a really weird dream last night that I was in my childhood home, with DH, and a bunch of pregnancy tests; digitals, midstreams, and strips, all positive! Then I was at work, and there were other women there with handfulls of pregnancy tests, wondering who they belonged to.

I found this site here that shows a graph of vivid dreams in relation to very early pregnancy that I thought was interesting (it was only in successful pregnancy cycles):

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...p?symptomid=45

I normally don't have such vivid or weird dreams, so this is definitely unusual for me.

Old 01-26-2010, 03:49 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama~Love View Post
I found this site here that shows a graph of vivid dreams in relation to very early pregnancy that I thought was interesting (it was only in successful pregnancy cycles):

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...p?symptomid=45

I normally don't have such vivid or weird dreams, so this is definitely unusual for me.
thats interesting, I wonder how quickly they go back up after that fall... because a LOT of the ladies in my DDC (who are 4-10 weeks along... some in late august, some in early october) are getting vivid and WEIRD dreams again!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:57 PM

I think it's meant to be used as a pregnancy symptom, not an overall occurance in pregnancy, and they were graphing it to show how many people had it in their 2WW. I know pregnant women have lots of weird dreams (I know I have!)

Old 01-26-2010, 06:07 PM

Jenne- I wish I could help, but I am terrible at reading FF charts, as you may have noticed I keep thinking I had O, then didn't! I looked at it but did not see enough pre O temps, or what may be post O to tell. Sorry, and I wish you luck... maybe another lady here will offer more expertise on your chart.

SimplyRochelle- any update?

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

Old 01-26-2010, 09:03 PM

AF showed up in full force yesterday. Thanks for thinking about me though. It was definitely not the hoped for result but at least I am not in limbo anymore!

How are you Tara?

Old 01-26-2010, 09:19 PM

Ah, that's rough, I'm sorry. Thank goodness for no limbo though.

Thanks for asking... still in a limbo of sorts...not currently under a fake out O at the moment, just came off the last one.

Old 01-27-2010, 12:44 PM

I got crosshairs this morning.

Sorry about yesterday's freak out...

back to your regularly scheduled program...

Jenne

02/11/2011   

Old 01-27-2010, 12:45 PM

Hi Ladies - Just jumping over from the TTC over 40 board. This is my first month charting but not my first month obsessing. But, I certainly belong here. I have a lovely family that I thought was complete until I had a surprise pregnancy last year that ended in a heartbreaking m/c at 12 weeks. Since then I have had two more m/c and one chemical. Anyway - I am on day #12 - negative IC this am. I need to figure out how to link to my chart. I feel very crampy like AF is on her way. Look forward to obsessing with you!
Old 01-28-2010, 06:18 PM

I told myself I wasn't going to test today, so I quickly peed in a bathroom with no tests in it on purpose when I woke up this a.m.

Then I rethought that ridiculousness and held it for the next four hours with only a cup of coffee in that amount of time.

I o'd on cd14 (positive OPK prior, and huge o pains that day) and have pretty regular 28 day cycles. Today I am 9 dpo. We dtd (also used pre-seed) on cds 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14. I don't temp because I'm lazy and I just don't follow thru on things like that.

So, hopefully I'll be able to link this photo. Has anyone ever seen a smear like this before in the area where a test line would be? It was there within 10 minutes and it's still there now hours later. It shows up much better irl than in the photo (of course - doesn't it always?).

http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_...fm?testID=5592

I can also share that I:
  • had major heartburn last night and this morning and I've never gotten heartburn before (with the exception of late pregnancy)
  • got a headache yesterday (unusual for me)
  • am salivating like crazy
  • have a heavy/bloated feeling in my midsection
  • have an almost constant low back ache, crampy feeling that sometimes moves to my hips
Of course I have more cheapies but don't have the patience to hold it long enough and I'm drinking more this afternoon. I do have a pink wrapper FRER I'm going to save until tomorrow a.m. which should be about 4 days before my period is due.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!!
Tracy
Old 01-28-2010, 08:15 PM - Thread Starter

Thats an error, I got a couple myself... just test again.

Luckily, if it comes back negative, you are only around 9dpo (not exactly, O pains can come up to a few days before O) so its still early, even for a FRER.

myself I didnt get a BFP until 13dpo! And my last pregnancy I had a BFP at 6dpo!

So just hang in there, test again and hope you dont get any more errors!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:54 PM

Some pretty January tests!!

Pics:

I still have like 20 tests of the square kind that i dont know what im going to do with. knowing me, theyll all get peed on too! happy dance!!

nicole, wife & very blessed mom of 2 fun boys '03 & '05 & sweet girl '10. 2ndtri.gifDue 1-6-13 hbac.gifwaterbirth.jpg

Old 01-29-2010, 02:47 PM

Can I join? I'm in another thread too, but this might be the better place for me!

Although I'm a long-time lurker, I am in the TTC game for #2!

I'm on CD 19, but I have no idea what my O date is / was. I'm trying to hold out from testing until CD 26 (Feb. 5th). I could have O'd anywhere between CD 14 and CD 17, so that would put me between 9 and 12 DPO.

This is my first real 2ww, even though I already have a little one. She happened so quickly that I never actually got a chance to think about things. This is all so new and exciting to me!
Old 01-30-2010, 12:00 PM

Help POAS addicts!

9dpo could still be too early for a positive right? I had a negative test this morning but since yesterday afternoon have been majorly dizzy, heartburn, and want to puke everywhere (but still have the urge to eat?). I am going crazy!! My stash of internet cheapies is calling to me!!!

Married to DH 10/06 TTC#1 since 11/08
Old 01-30-2010, 03:32 PM

Hi everyone! I've been lurking this thread for weeks now, but I didn't read all the replies, it's so long! I have pretty limited internet time right now, so I thought I'd just give a quick, "Hi!" and I'm with you!
I was def obsessing and testing until AF showed up this month. I'm pretty positive I O'd yesterday though and if so, we MUST have caught it. And if not we'll be trying very hard to in the next few days! Haha.
I'm so excited to find more obsessive testers, my DH thought I was crazy because I was testing maybe 2 times a day and then I told him about some of you! I'm off the hook

Bethanie, Single Mama to Clementine Aislyn born via waterbirth.jpguc.jpg on 11/23/08. Hoping to homeschool.gif We cd.gifsaynovax.gif
Old 01-30-2010, 05:44 PM

Welcome Bethanie and indianagrl!!! Can't wait to obsess with you.

And indianagrl, 9dpo is still very early for a BFP. I didn't get a bfp until 14dpo and I know there are quite a few other ladies around here who got really faint ones at 13dpo. Try and wait a few more days (yeah right!) or go by your local dollar store and pick up some of those so you don't have to feel so guilty about testing so often. They pick up 25miu of HCG just like many of the more expensive early response tests do. Good luck!

Old 01-30-2010, 11:13 PM

Thanks for the welcome!
I considered testing today at 1 DPO, hahahahahahaha. Wow.
I must have SOME self control, right!?

Bethanie, Single Mama to Clementine Aislyn born via waterbirth.jpguc.jpg on 11/23/08. Hoping to homeschool.gif We cd.gifsaynovax.gif
Old 01-31-2010, 03:48 AM

Hi NeverBeenHappier,
I don't know if you've already tested again, but just wanted to share that I have had tests that looked similar to the one you posted... which later resulted in my two DDs.

Good luck!
Old 01-31-2010, 04:11 PM

Thanks for the respnse MaerynPearl - sort of what I was assuming, but as Pearly points out (thanks!) I won't be giving up just yet. I am a little sick of testing on the ics, (ok, a lot sick of the BFNS!) so I think I'll save my FRER for Tuesday a.m. when AF is due or Wednesday a.m. if I can hold out that long!

Thanks ladies!
Tracy

User Tag List