January Obsess and Test - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-03-2010, 09:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Chant with me....Dip Dip Dip Dip Dip!

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2010, 09:27 PM - Thread Starter

O M G

ITS PINK

AND NOT AN ERROR

AND IN THE TIME LIMIT

AND VISIBLE

AND I CANT GET A FRIGGIN PICTURE OF IT BUT I SWEAR ITS THERE!!!

http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_...fm?testID=5131

this is the best I can do....

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
O M G

ITS PINK

AND NOT AN ERROR

AND IN THE TIME LIMIT

AND VISIBLE

AND I CANT GET A FRIGGIN PICTURE OF IT BUT I SWEAR ITS THERE!!!

http://canyouseealine.com/view_home_...fm?testID=5131

this is the best I can do....
I see it!!!!!!

Whatever will be, already is...

Old 01-03-2010, 09:30 PM

Congrats Mae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I easily totally see it! It's pink and where it should be and beautiful!!

Mama to DD Feb '08 (9lbs), DS Oct '10 (10lbs) hbac.gif, DD Jan '13 hbac.gif

Old 01-03-2010, 09:34 PM

Yes!!!!!!!! I see it! There's no doubt about it now Mae!!!
(and, just ordered 50 sticks from saveontests.com...nothing like tempting fate!)

Proud mama to DS1, born 10/06 (conceived accidentally after too much wine & an episode of Desperate Housewives). TTC #2 since 2008. It's tough with looooong, irregular cycles...
Old 01-04-2010, 12:02 AM - Thread Starter

Heres something I do not get...

how is FF not calling my chart triphasic?!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:27 AM

ok, so nausea has been going on a couple days now with lemonade being the only thing to make the queazies go away. And yesterday I noticed I'm breaking out (acne)on my shoulders/arms/back. (Not gross amounts just enough to notice) Haven't had that in years. I also entered my charting info on a third charting place online and they are each telling me something different. FF says I ovulated anywhere between 12/22 and 1/1, another says I ovulated on 12/24, and the 3rd one says I ovulated on 12/29. ugh. So I'm thinking I'll assume I ovulated on the 29th. And that would put me at 6dpo tomorrow.

So I'll probably pee on a stick in the morning.

Just because I have one.

And it's calling my name.

Damnit.

Amanda : mom to : ds's 14, 12, 9, 1 & dd6

Old 01-04-2010, 12:27 AM

And congrats again, Mae!

Amanda : mom to : ds's 14, 12, 9, 1 & dd6

Old 01-04-2010, 02:39 AM

congratulations, mae!!!

ariana, mama to beautiful redheaded girls (oct 07) and (nov 10)

Old 01-04-2010, 04:33 AM

Did I say congratulations MaeRyn? LOL. Yay!

Holy Frijoles, you may recall this morning my maybe positive OPKs? Well, this one I took tonight at 8pm or so. It is a different brand, a Babywishes. I think this one has to be positive, what do you all think?

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/x...C02170-1-2.jpg

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/x...DSC02170-1.jpg

If so it is my first ever pos OPK, well at least in a looong time. OMG.

And since 3pm for about 5 hours had very strong, clear O pain in lower right abdomen. I hope it's not appendicitis, well it is gone now. According to my chart I already O'd, but that is partly cause I put the new years eve test down as positive... Of course, I tested all day, and most of them looked like the picture I posted this morning of today's FMU OPK. I ran out of the earlier, SFO brand. But guess what arrived in the mail today, my new pack of OPK's. But this is a new brand, babywishes. I can think of only two options. Either they really WERE positive all day, according to brand guidelines, as in part of the test line matched. Maybe this kind sucks and never shows a clear positive even when positive. Which puts me at the end or middle of a surge. Or it progressed from aaalmost to positive tonight. If this was the same kind of test I would know for sure, I guess. But why would I O at the beginning of or during a surge?

I am a bit confused though, according to my chart. My temps as of today would indicate I O'd already, according to technical guidelines of coverline and what not. Even if they are not very high temps. What do you ladies think? Please check out my chart? I guess today mighta been peak day, as I was still having EW today, as well as the O pains today and now THIS OPK.

I guess I will know by tomorrow if my temp jumps? Eeeek! Could it be? I have not O'd in two years to the month!

And do you ladies realize that means we BD like 15 hours before the O? (Indicated by O-type pain not by poz OPK)

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

Old 01-04-2010, 05:06 AM

Yay Mae, how exciting

AFM- Im cycle day 14 and still waiting to O, have all the signs that its close, i have oodles of EWCM and O pain, so hopefully very soon, I pee on approx 3 OPKs a day!
Its our 8th year anniversary tommorow so it would be pretty special if we conceived then!!
We went shopping today and I found a beautiful dress, and when I tried it on and showed my DH, he said, wow that is awesome and it''ll look great when your pregnant too! I just think he is such a cutie!!

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
Old 01-04-2010, 10:32 AM

Now THAT is a positive test. I would BD right away!

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
Old 01-04-2010, 12:09 PM - Thread Starter

I agree thats a bfp OPK for sure!

Old 01-04-2010, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara2 View Post
Did I say congratulations MaeRyn? LOL. Yay!

Holy Frijoles, you may recall this morning my maybe positive OPKs? Well, this one I took tonight at 8pm or so. It is a different brand, a Babywishes. I think this one has to be positive, what do you all think?

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/x...C02170-1-2.jpg

If so it is my first ever pos OPK, well at least in a looong time. OMG.

And do you ladies realize that means we BD like 15 hours before the O? (Indicated by O-type pain not by poz OPK)
Perfect
waiting for your BFP

Mom of many minions . . . babyf.gif jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif
"And when our baby stirs and struggles to be born it compels humility: what we began is now its own." Margaret Mead 
Old 01-04-2010, 03:31 PM

Great timing Tara2! It looks way positive to me!

My temp was up a little but I'm still getting - tests but I'm on CD9 so I'm not too bummed. I'm trying to remind myself that we weren't really even trying this month......but hopefully that won't matter.

Regardless I wish my crappy mood and the nausea would go away. Goodness! Yesterday was not a shining moment in our marriage...hopefully, no more of that...

Anyone care to look at my chart (it's my homepage) and make speculative guesses??? There's not much to look at other than post-O temps...

Congrats again Mae...do you have more tests to show us???

Jenne

joy.gifOur joy is born!  joy.gif
            02/11/2011   

Old 01-04-2010, 04:28 PM - Thread Starter

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e.../13dpofrer.jpg this afternoons FRER

Old 01-04-2010, 04:30 PM

I vote pregnant, that's what mine looked like about 18 weeks ago lol

femalesling.GIFMama to intact DS Dec 06 and intact DS May 10......Looking to declutter 2012 items in 2012! (27/2012)

Old 01-04-2010, 04:37 PM

Maeryn- are you crazy girl, totally see that frer line and it looks pink to me!

Jenne- well I vote you are pg. But don't quote me on that, lol. How many DPO are you now?

Quick update: can you say tempy jumpy? For me, that is, today, my chart! EEeek! Any thoughts on when I O'd ladies, because my signs, opk, and ferny are not exactly lining up all proper. SW says 4DPO, but I think maybe only 1 now, cause of the pos OPK last night and the O pains. Thoughts?

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

Old 01-04-2010, 04:53 PM

Mae, your BFP gives me so much hope!!!

What advice would you guys give to someone who doesn't know when (or whether) she ovulated? I had EWCM on December 24, and BD'ed then (it was around CD49). When would be the earliest I could expect a HPT to show anything?

So far, all BFN. I have been trying for over a year now, and I swear something is up with my body this time. My boobs are still really sore for the third day now. I swear they feel fuller too.

My eyes are getting sore from squinting so hard at my HPT's to TRY and see any semblance of a line.

Oh, and I ordered 50 HPT's yesterday from Saveontests.com and today I got a shipping confirmation from amazon.com for the 50 tests I ordered on Saturday. I totally forgot I'd already ordered them, so now have 100 coming!!!!

Proud mama to DS1, born 10/06 (conceived accidentally after too much wine & an episode of Desperate Housewives). TTC #2 since 2008. It's tough with looooong, irregular cycles...
Old 01-05-2010, 03:23 AM

One up to obsessing and testing so early in my luteal phase is that I'm totally over it now that it actually would be reasonable to obsess and test! I've, in fact, already thought about next cycle and timing and such.

Baby it's COLD outside!
Jenne

joy.gifOur joy is born!  joy.gif
            02/11/2011   

Old 01-05-2010, 11:16 AM

I've added a pregnancy poll to my chart. I'm 10 dpo. We had perfect bd timing. My post-o temps have been relatively high. What do you think?
Http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a86b8
thanks!
Old 01-05-2010, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isfa View Post
I've added a pregnancy poll to my chart. I'm 10 dpo. We had perfect bd timing. My post-o temps have been relatively high. What do you think?
Http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a86b8
thanks!
I think you are 9dpo (and O'd on cd16 given the positive OPK in combination). either way, your timing looks great!

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

Old 01-05-2010, 01:51 PM

Thanks Jenn! I have five more $ treehpts so even if I'm a day off that should get me to af or a bfp.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:22 PM

I know I am in the right place to test and obsess, lol. According to chart, at the most I could be like 5po, and maybe more likely 2? It's ridiculous I could have symptoms now, let alone a positive test. Of course I am peeing on stuff already. OPKs have gone neggie last 2 days. Yay! And I have ic hpts i am peeing on only one a day, with fmu. I SWEAR I saw something on today.s But let's face it, even if i am 5dpo, could baby have implanted at 3po?? Whoever heard of that? That could have been all the funny one sided crampiness though... hehe. If it wasn't later o. The line, that i must be imaging is uber faint and no color i can see. It is a wondfo, i guess, IC. But i took some earlier the last couple weeks and never saw lines before. I wanna post a pic! But aren't the odds greater that I O'd 2 days ago? And if so, NO WAY could a test show up yet...
Ah, the 2ww.

Oo forgot to add my 'symptoms' to date. Peeing more. Really. a bit bloated and fuller feeling, more noticeable in my uterus area. Gassy last 2 days. 2 episodes of dizziness yesterday, very short. When DS nurses it feels funny. That is all.

OK just realized all those could be due to progesterone, and/ or ov symptoms. LOL!

Old 01-05-2010, 07:08 PM

Still impatiently waiting to get a BFP!!! My cycle started 11/22/09 and my RE just kept giving me fertility medication after fertility medication until i finally O~ed back on December 27th......these last few days are dragging SOOOOO slow!!!! I want all of us who are getting ready to test to be able to make it to the September DDC!!!!! That would be great! (plus that's like the ONLY month in my family we only have 1 birthday in it so it would be nice to add another one!)

PS....it's A LOT colder here in Bama than it has been in a long time...we might even get some snow this thursday! How wonderful is that !! NOT i have to work thursday night which means i'll have to drive home friday morning and I work on a hill and i live on a hill so that could be really fun leaving work and getting home ha.

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

Old 01-05-2010, 07:10 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brichole1214 View Post
these last few days are dragging SOOOOO slow!!!!
uuuuuuuugh I know right? I mean, I already got my BFP but Im waiting for them to get darker and get a PREGNANT on my digis... I dont think i will be completely comfortable with the idea that I might actually be pregnant until then... these lines are so faint that it still bothers me some

i wish yall have nice dark lines that just get darker and darker!

Old 01-05-2010, 07:20 PM

I swear if I turn out pregnant this cycle I just want everyone to know that I have had NO symptoms! Nothing! Not even a hint of a sore boob. OK, Maaaayyybe if I push really hard on the right boob I feel a little discomfort. That could be from pushing on it really hard to see if there is any discomfort though.
I can always drag something up every cycle. My last cycle where I wasn't preg, I swear I had 10 symptoms listed!
The second that I get a BFP I would like to puke all over to assure myself that it is a viable pregnancy.

Old 01-05-2010, 07:20 PM

MAE- I took a test this morning when i got up and there was a very very very faint line on it ...i'm 9dpo today and i'm trying not to get my hopes up yet...i would be crushed and so would DH if it's not BFP after everything we've been through this past year with having to go to using injections!!!!!

Here's sticky vibes and I know that your test is just going to keep getting darker and darker!!! I love to come back and look at each new picture you post : ) it gives me hope!!!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

Old 01-05-2010, 07:26 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
I swear if I turn out pregnant this cycle I just want everyone to know that I have had NO symptoms! Nothing! Not even a hint of a sore boob. OK, Maaaayyybe if I push really hard on the right boob I feel a little discomfort. That could be from pushing on it really hard to see if there is any discomfort though.
I can always drag something up every cycle. My last cycle where I wasn't preg, I swear I had 10 symptoms listed!
The second that I get a BFP I would like to puke all over to assure myself that it is a viable pregnancy.
Oddly at this point the only thing I want as much as the PREGNANT digital is to finally puke. THis whole nausea thing is getting on my nerves and at least after I puke I feel better for a little while! Added to the nausea today dizziness and increased sense of smell have popped up! I could have used THAT last night when I burnt the darn pizza.

As for the no sore breasts, that was one of my first signs that something was up! at 7dpo my boobs did NOT hurt. WHich is odd. because they always hurt by then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brichole1214 View Post
MAE- I took a test this morning when i got up and there was a very very very faint line on it ...i'm 9dpo today and i'm trying not to get my hopes up yet...i would be crushed and so would DH if it's not BFP after everything we've been through this past year with having to go to using injections!!!!!

Here's sticky vibes and I know that your test is just going to keep getting darker and darker!!! I love to come back and look at each new picture you post : ) it gives me hope!!!
I hope the same for you! mine was so faint that I didnt tell DF at first either, not until I got one that i had to keep looking at to assure myself I didnt just see the line. Now im getting lines that, although faint, only take me a second of looking at the test to see, rather than a few seconds. Cant wait to get one that is like... boom! positive!

Old 01-05-2010, 07:28 PM

brichole1214: I am so excited for you!!! Maybe that line will be darker tomorrow??

AFM: I am 10dpo and had a negative test this morning. BUT...all day at work I am feeling like I have to pee...all the time. It's like a constant pressure. And I'm exhausted. Symptoms? Or am I crazy? Testing again in the morning...

Married to DH 10/06 TTC#1 since 11/08

User Tag List