January Obsess and Test - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-05-2010, 07:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianagrl View Post
brichole1214: I am so excited for you!!! Maybe that line will be darker tomorrow??

AFM: I am 10dpo and had a negative test this morning. BUT...all day at work I am feeling like I have to pee...all the time. It's like a constant pressure. And I'm exhausted. Symptoms? Or am I crazy? Testing again in the morning...
could be a symptom... could be crazy... also could be a UTI or bladder infection too... (which can actually ALSO be caused by pregnancy, I know I myself am more susceptible to them when pregnant)

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianagrl View Post
brichole1214: I am so excited for you!!! Maybe that line will be darker tomorrow??

AFM: I am 10dpo and had a negative test this morning. BUT...all day at work I am feeling like I have to pee...all the time. It's like a constant pressure. And I'm exhausted. Symptoms? Or am I crazy? Testing again in the morning...

Thanks girl!!! And i hope it is!!! I totally think it could be symptoms!!! TEST TEST TEST lol....i've only got like 12 tests left and i'm bound and determined to at least test once in the morning and once in the afternoon until i get a BFP i just have a REALLY good feeling about this month!

MAE- I'm happy i'm not the only one to wait out a day or so to tell DH (in your case DF) about the test results lol....We've been trying for 2 years and I have PCOS so when i got that confirmation from the doctor that i oed i about jumped out of my skin!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

Old 01-05-2010, 08:25 PM

indiana- what should have clued me in is in my second week into the 2ww when I got pg with DS is that I was SURE I had a uti I was peeing so much. And a little burning..I even bought a UTI detector pee stick, which kept coming up neg and confusing me. At 10dpo I had my last BFN, BFP 11dpo. FX for you!

brichole- ok I want to see pics here! How exciting!

Me- Ok this is serious people. I gotta know if I O'd 5 days ago, or 2 days ago! i mean 3 days in the 2ww is eternity. What's more I am down to only 4!!! IC tests. I have 1 line FRER, 1 FRER digi, and 1 clearblue digi. I gotta make them last without wasting them. If I am 6dpo tomorrow I am entering real testing range, lol. But if I am only 3dpo, well I still want to test, but it will not be positive anyway. You can see my situation, right? Even if I got more cheapies, they would not be here in time! If I had enough ICs I would keep peeing on one a day until I get to real testing time. But if I use em, starting tomorrow by 7dpo (later O date), I can't justify using my expensive tests yet... unless I will actually be 10dpo then, in which case, hells yeah, I am testing like a crazy.

Enlighten me!

p.s. my low back is killing me!

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

Old 01-05-2010, 08:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara2 View Post
indiana- what should have clued me in is in my second week into the 2ww when I got pg with DS is that I was SURE I had a uti I was peeing so much. And a little burning..I even bought a UTI detector pee stick, which kept coming up neg and confusing me. At 10dpo I had my last BFN, BFP 11dpo. FX for you!

Me- Ok this is serious people. I gotta know if I O'd 5 days ago, or 2 days ago! i mean 3 days in the 2ww is eternity. What's more I am down to only 4!!! IC tests. I have 1 line FRER, 1 FRER digi, and 1 clearblue digi. I gotta make them last without wasting them. If I am 6dpo tomorrow I am entering real testing range, lol. But if I am only 3dpo, well I still want to test, but it will not be positive anyway. You can see my situation, right? Even if I got more cheapies, they would not be here in time! If I had enough ICs I would keep peeing on one a day until I get to real testing time. But if I use em, starting tomorrow by 7dpo (later O date), I can't justify using my expensive tests yet... unless I will actually be 10dpo then, in which case, hells yeah, I am testing like a crazy.

Enlighten me!

i (sadly) did not start getting visible bfps until 12dpo on ICs

just a thought!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Oddly at this point the only thing I want as much as the PREGNANT digital is to finally puke. THis whole nausea thing is getting on my nerves and at least after I puke I feel better for a little while! Added to the nausea today dizziness and increased sense of smell have popped up! I could have used THAT last night when I burnt the darn pizza.

As for the no sore breasts, that was one of my first signs that something was up! at 7dpo my boobs did NOT hurt. WHich is odd. because they always hurt by then!

These were from my last pregnancy. The pic with the 3 IC's is 11dpo, 12dpo, and 13dpo. The other one with the digi and the IC is 14dpo

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...s/DSC07285.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...s/DSC07271.jpg

I had NO morning sickness (Well, one day of ms with the first one) with either of my last 2 pregnancies, but both ended in mc. With DS, I think I only puked twice, but I felt like puking all day for a few weeks. Next time I am hoping to puke down my shirt every couple days at least, although I don't think it started with ds until like wk 8-9 or so.

I thought the no sore breasts thing could have been related to Vitex. I took it last cycle and had no breast soreness. (First time ever in my life). I stopped since I read so many differing accounts, but I still didn't get breast soreness this month.

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
Old 01-05-2010, 08:52 PM - Thread Starter

My IC is almost as dark as your 14dpo one
I suppose Ill try my digi again when I get one that dark

and unfortunately for me, morning sickness gets BAD... if its a boy (or I should say anything like my boy) i will be sick the whole time... a girl (anything like my girl) really bad for a couple weeks, then nothing.

Old 01-05-2010, 09:53 PM

To be fair I don't even think I thought I might be pregnant until after the last test. I just didn't believe the first ones. I know a line is a line, but when it is your own test it's different.

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
Old 01-05-2010, 09:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
To be fair I don't even think I thought I might be pregnant until after the last test. I just didn't believe the first ones. I know a line is a line, but when it is your own test it's different.
agreed. you know how i get about others that dont believe it but here i sit with six tests sitting on the desk in front of me to remind me there REALLY is a line there

Old 01-05-2010, 10:06 PM

Interestingly I took a test this afternoon. Stark white of course afternoon pee (holding it for 3 hours though) on 9dpo.

I swear to you I can burn a pink line on it with my eyes. I stare where the line should be and swear there is something there, but there isn't once I blink. Nothing. at .all I know I know it's too early, but for once....

Old 01-05-2010, 11:34 PM

Quote:
My IC is almost as dark as your 14dpo one
I suppose Ill try my digi again when I get one that dark

and unfortunately for me, morning sickness gets BAD... if its a boy (or I should say anything like my boy) i will be sick the whole time... a girl (anything like my girl) really bad for a couple weeks, then nothing.

I had NO morning sickness at ALL with my DD so we'll see if these tests keep getting darker...i'm praying that one will be dark enough tomorrow or thursday (10 or 11 dpo) for me to be able to share with you ladies!!! The lines are just BARELY there and i feel like i'm just joking myself when i see the very light pink on the test...but i do see it...lol....i still will not be telling DH until I at least get one that I know he will be able to read. Any suggestions on the best way to tell him? I didn't really get the chance to suprise my DD father because we were both young and scared to death because we had just gotten married. Now that me and DH have been married for almost 2 years i'd like to make his first BFP a great experience!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

Old 01-05-2010, 11:36 PM - Thread Starter

i wasnt creative with DF...

but i 100% know your feeling over the tests. Im still trying to stop telling myself I just imagined those lines and theres NO WAY I am pregnant.

Old 01-05-2010, 11:36 PM

Quote:

Enlighten me!

They aren't strong enough lines to show up on a camera yet (which really stinks...i wish DH would have bought me a new camera for christmas but i'll live with the new computer that i'm able to obsess with you gals with lol) I'm thinking that with the progress of my faint lines i should have one ready by tomorrow or thursday...it might be friday though since i didn't get a good enough line with DD until i was like 8 weeks (that was 6 1/2 years ago)

Old 01-05-2010, 11:37 PM

Quote:
i wasnt creative with DF...

but i 100% know your feeling over the tests. Im still trying to stop telling myself I just imagined those lines and theres NO WAY I am pregnant.

I just know my mom would probably tell me i just want it too bad...and DH would get really really high hopes over it...and i don't want to crash him if this is a chemical you know what i mean?

Old 01-06-2010, 12:06 AM

Maeryn- when you say you didn't get bfp until 12dpo... do you mean perhaps I should wait until then to test?

brichole- aww, girl, but he's your DH I am sure he'd want to be there for you if it was a chemical after all... and wouldn't you be crashed too? I was thinking if I had gotten a bfp for christmas I loved the idea of putting it in his stocking.

I can tell you how I told my DH last time around, it was so cool. Not really special but exciting for us. I had ordered all this preseed and male fertilaid supplements for him, because of the MFI, and they arrived in the mail the very day I got my bfp. So I waited until that night, said I got him something and gave them to him as a present. Then I said but I guess you won't need them because I'm pg! He was floored. Oh and the next day we got the results of his SA back from our practitioner and she was all sympathetic because it was 1million total with bad motility etc. We told her I was pg and she was floored too

One ecological breastfeeding nak.gif om.gif, married to an awesome dh_malesling.GIFintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif treehugger.giffamilybed2.gifecbaby2.gifhomeschool.gifhomebirth.jpgwhale.gif Our family is definitelymaybe complete! hale

Old 01-06-2010, 01:36 AM

Brichole- Congratulations!!!

--------------

If I had been pregnant this cycle it would have been from Christmas. So we typed of this thing that looked like and invoice/receipt to email to my parents as a forgotten Christmas present. It was from "House of Stork", order placed 12/25/2009. Estimated shipping date 9/18/2010. Either boy or girl model and 1 or 2 quantity. It was really cute. Alas, here we are on CD 10 and I have 0 symptoms other than twinges across my uterine area and the occasional lightning strike to the crotch. Fun.

Plus, we realized tonight that if I start Sunday, take the letrozole which causes me to O usually between CD 18 and 20...I will...be OUT OF TOWN during the whole fertile window due to Grampa's 90th birthday and DH not having any time off to go with me. I'm so severely conflicted. (Not really, I'll go to the stupid party but I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to if it means missing the window...) What's the harm in delaying the letrozole additional days? Taking it early doesn't move O that I know of...

Anyway...that's my current obsession...

Jenne

joy.gifOur joy is born!  joy.gif
            02/11/2011   

Old 01-06-2010, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Maeryn- when you say you didn't get bfp until 12dpo... do you mean perhaps I should wait until then to test?

brichole- aww, girl, but he's your DH I am sure he'd want to be there for you if it was a chemical after all... and wouldn't you be crashed too? I was thinking if I had gotten a bfp for christmas I loved the idea of putting it in his stocking.

I can tell you how I told my DH last time around, it was so cool. Not really special but exciting for us. I had ordered all this preseed and male fertilaid supplements for him, because of the MFI, and they arrived in the mail the very day I got my bfp. So I waited until that night, said I got him something and gave them to him as a present. Then I said but I guess you won't need them because I'm pg! He was floored. Oh and the next day we got the results of his SA back from our practitioner and she was all sympathetic because it was 1million total with bad motility etc. We told her I was pg and she was floored too

That was a great way to tell him. I just handed the pregnancy test and the leaflet to my ex when i told him lol...we were both really shocked and i was way too shocked to tell him without having the test with me. I think i might do something special next tuesday morning for him if i find out while he's gone to north carolina...because if there was anyway that i could text him a picture of it i would. His phone doesn't accept pictures from anyone though (it's a POS) so if i was going to do that i would have to send it to his friend who's going with him and i don't think that's a very good way to tell him. LOL...maybe breakfast in bed with baby pink and baby blue decor. WE'll see! And yes, i know he would be there for me even if it's a chem. preg. I just don't want to get his hopes up right now that's why i haven't told him i have seen 2 faints lines on 2 of my tests!!! Especially since i'm just now working towards my 10dpo.....i'm praying it will just keep getting darker...then i'll be able to share with you ladies too!

Old 01-06-2010, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenne View Post

--------------

If I had been pregnant this cycle it would have been from Christmas. So we typed of this thing that looked like and invoice/receipt to email to my parents as a forgotten Christmas present. It was from "House of Stork", order placed 12/25/2009. Estimated shipping date 9/18/2010. Either boy or girl model and 1 or 2 quantity. It was really cute. Alas, here we are on CD 10 and I have 0 symptoms other than twinges across my uterine area and the occasional lightning strike to the crotch. Fun.

Plus, we realized tonight that if I start Sunday, take the letrozole which causes me to O usually between CD 18 and 20...I will...be OUT OF TOWN during the whole fertile window due to Grampa's 90th birthday and DH not having any time off to go with me. I'm so severely conflicted. (Not really, I'll go to the stupid party but I REALLY REALLY REALLY don't want to if it means missing the window...) What's the harm in delaying the letrozole additional days? Taking it early doesn't move O that I know of...

Anyway...that's my current obsession...

Jenne

thank u!

Old 01-06-2010, 01:48 AM

Jenne - that's a tough call! Good luck figuring it all out. Hopefully it'll be a moot point.

Brichole - that is great news!!! Looking forward to a BPF photo in the morning.

As for me, DH made halibut for dinner and I couldn't eat it!!! Made me ill thinking about it. Ugh - I still feel queasy thinking about it. When I was pregnant with Peter I couldn't stand the sight of meat or fish, so this is a good sign! Day 4 of sore boobs. Thanks to Mae's help, I figured out that I might be between DPO 7-9. BFN this morning.

Still, very much thinking this is all in my head.
I'm just so much more obsessed that usual this month. I just want to see a BPF or blood in my knickers! Either one will mean SOMETHING is happening with my body.

Proud mama to DS1, born 10/06 (conceived accidentally after too much wine & an episode of Desperate Housewives). TTC #2 since 2008. It's tough with looooong, irregular cycles...
Old 01-06-2010, 02:06 AM

For those of you who are looking for a fun way to surprise your DH/DP, you should search on YouTube. Search on "suprise pregnancy" or "pregnancy announcement" I think. There are tons and tons of videos of what different women have done to surprise not only their partners, but their entire families. It's quite addicting to watch the videos. So happy and so exciting!

Tracy
Old 01-06-2010, 02:14 AM

Quote:

In october 2002 both DH and I were told that neither of us would ever conceive, I did just that in november 2002, but refused to take a test until i was 2 weeks late with AF and low and behold it was a BFP, resulting in my first DS!! Tells you what Docs know hey!!
When i got my BFP at 10DPO with 2nd DS in 2006 i made a card with the word suprise on the front and i stuck the test inside! It was priceless seeing his excited/stunned face when he opened the card

Now back to reality, I got a peak on my CBFM and 3 x pos OPKs today at cd 17, i usually O on the day of my pos OPK, so yay!! Perfect timing with the BDing!!

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
Old 01-06-2010, 06:21 AM

just wanted to share that im out for the count. got me beta back today 18dpo and it is totally nada, we are taking a break for a while this cycle was too hard in too many ways

good luck gals!

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

Old 01-06-2010, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by •Adorkable• View Post
just wanted to share that im out for the count. got me beta back today 18dpo and it is totally nada, we are taking a break for a while this cycle was too hard in too many ways

good luck gals!
Hugs, Sorry Adorkable.

2nd try was a charm! BFP EDD 10/17/10 Beta @ 12 dpo - 92 Beta @ 15 dpo - 902 - It's a GIRL - Olivia Grace 10/18/10 6lb 12 oz
Old 01-06-2010, 10:13 AM

2nd try was a charm! BFP EDD 10/17/10 Beta @ 12 dpo - 92 Beta @ 15 dpo - 902 - It's a GIRL - Olivia Grace 10/18/10 6lb 12 oz
Old 01-06-2010, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by •Adorkable• View Post

good luck gals!
I am so sorry •Adorkable• .

Old 01-06-2010, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistral View Post

thanks i've decided to hold out on testing again until i'm 13-14 dpo just to be sure...and instead of taking my ICs i'm going to run out and get a FRER on thursday on my way to work! That way i'll DEF know for sure!!!

Adorkable....i'm sorry you're out for this month....but hold in there...

Old 01-06-2010, 02:21 PM

I'm sorry this month was so rough for you Adorkable. Seeing your username here still breaks my heart just about as much as it does to still be posing in ttc.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

Old 01-06-2010, 04:49 PM

This is mostly for fun ladies, and I can't promise to always be so entertaining...

Peek at these pics from my (1) test this morning. I am maybe possibly 6 dpo, but maybe possibly only 3... time will tell, I guess. I am I totally projecting, lol. Yes, probably evap... though *it* if you see anything was there within the time limit.

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/x...S/DSC02173.jpg

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/x...DSC02173-1.jpg

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/x...DSC02175-1.jpghttp://

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/x...S/DSC02175.jpg

Thanks ladies, for supporting me in my pee obsession.

Old 01-06-2010, 05:10 PM

Tara - not sure if it's my monitor, or grainy low-res photo quality, but I can't see a thing. BUT, if you can see a faint line then I believe you!

(I squinted at my test this morning for 5 minutes, until I got a headache. My eyes kept playing tricks on me)

Proud mama to DS1, born 10/06 (conceived accidentally after too much wine & an episode of Desperate Housewives). TTC #2 since 2008. It's tough with looooong, irregular cycles...
Old 01-06-2010, 07:14 PM

Tara2- What do you see? I see a pink line on the last picture but I'm wondering if it isn't shadow because I can't see it in the other pictures...sorry!

I'm CD11 and low temp this morning an hour before normal time...plus another negative test. At this point I'm just hoping AF stays away a few extra days or comes tomorrow!

Jenne

joy.gifOur joy is born!  joy.gif
            02/11/2011   

Old 01-06-2010, 08:38 PM

Jenne- Nah, I don't see any pink. Just *something* line. Uber faint, probably an evap.

Rochel- yeah sorry the pics suck

User Tag List