January Obsess and Test - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 04:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
indeed!!!!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#182 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 04:46 PM

Beloved
Well I think I already mentioned my ability to burn a second line on the tests with my eyes. My eyes are killing me. I swear I see something, then I blink and lose it.
I don't know why I have my hopes up so high this cycle. Maybe because we (I) did everything right this month. I swear I keep feeling the tiniest bit nauseous. As soon as I become aware of it and think. "Am I nauseous?" It goes away....or was never there.

I would love love love to not only be pregnant, but to feel nauseous right away for some sort of reassurance.

Oh mine would be a virgo too!

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#183 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 04:51 PM

Enigo - I'm the same way! I'm constantly googling "early pregnancy signs" and as I'm reading down the list suddenly develop pangs of all the symptoms.

One symptom I'm definitely having big time, is sore nipples. Though, this could very well be a sign of impending AF or just my stupid body and stupid hormones doing whatever the heck they want to (as usual).

Proud mama to DS1, born 10/06 (conceived accidentally after too much wine & an episode of Desperate Housewives). TTC #2 since 2008. It's tough with looooong, irregular cycles...
#184 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 04:55 PM

Oh, I just know we are going to end up in the Sept DDC (last year I was in the Nov DDC if I go that long I give up even more than I already have )

Whatever will be, already is...

#185 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 05:07 PM - Thread Starter

I need you both there!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

I even started The One Thread in the Sept DDC... we could start up a Formerly-Bitter September Ladies thread!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#186 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 05:11 PM

Maybe We'd be the sweet sushi ladies I intend to follow you, mark my words, I will be there!

I'm going to stop temping, O has been confirmed, so I think I will obsess with pee sticks, not temping (DH thanks me, he hates when I turn the light on at 5am)

#187 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 05:29 PM

Maybe tomorrow I'll temp, but not look at it until I POS........

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#188 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 05:43 PM

So i O'd yesterday so im officially in the 2ww, or the 10 day wait, i am determine to wait until 10dpo to start testing, but who am i kidding it will probably be sooner seen as i have about 60 ICs!! I have 20 ICs that are 15miu and say you can test from 7dpo.
If this was my month id just make it into the sept DDC, it would be due 30th sept.
When DH and I started talking about TTC #3, i always saw september, (i have no psyhic ability that I know of) but would wonder if this meant the bub would be due in sept or i would conceive in sept...time will tell!!
I have 3 shifts left at work then two weeks off to relax and obsess, just glad you ladies are right there with me obsessing!!

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
#189 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumma cop kaz View Post
So i O'd yesterday so im officially in the 2ww, or the 10 day wait, i am determine to wait until 10dpo to start testing, but who am i kidding it will probably be sooner seen as i have about 60 ICs!! I have 20 ICs that are 15miu and say you can test from 7dpo.
If this was my month id just make it into the sept DDC, it would be due 30th sept.
When DH and I started talking about TTC #3, i always saw september, (i have no psyhic ability that I know of) but would wonder if this meant the bub would be due in sept or i would conceive in sept...time will tell!!
I have 3 shifts left at work then two weeks off to relax and obsess, just glad you ladies are right there with me obsessing!!
Good luck with that! Where in Australia are you? I went to HS in Brisvegas and Uni up at JCU in Townsville.

Proud mama to DS1, born 10/06 (conceived accidentally after too much wine & an episode of Desperate Housewives). TTC #2 since 2008. It's tough with looooong, irregular cycles...
#190 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochelleann View Post
Good luck with that! Where in Australia are you? I went to HS in Brisvegas and Uni up at JCU in Townsville.
I live in brisbane!! We have been posted all over australia though and lived in Townsville in 2002-2003!

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
#191 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumma cop kaz View Post
I live in brisbane!! We have been posted all over australia though and lived in Townsville in 2002-2003!
Wow! I was there from 1998 - 2003! We probably passed each other at the supermarket (or, in those days probably more likely we passed at the bottlo).

#192 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 07:14 PM

So, between a fever on cd17 that may have rolled over into the morning of cd18 among other wonkiness in my chart it has not decided on an O date. My cm and cp checks were not that regular so maybe if I took those out it would give me an O date? Any thoughts of when I might have O'd? I'm thinking somewhere between cd 16 and cd 19.

At any rate- I'm at least 7dpo today. So I could test if I really wanted to. If I had a stick to pee on. Maybe I'll go to the dollar store tomorrow.

Amanda : mom to : ds's 14, 12, 9, 1 & dd6

#193 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 07:18 PM - Thread Starter

I wouldnt say CD19

if you were sick CD18 still, could be then... but by CD19 you already had your thermal shift. Id almost be more inclined to say you Oed just before getting sick.

#194 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 07:30 PM

Buy a test!!!! I am new to charting, but learning quickly and I tend to agree with Mae. It looks like you could have ovulated before getting sick. In which case, you could certainly test now! Are you having any symptoms?

#195 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I wouldnt say CD19

if you were sick CD18 still, could be then... but by CD19 you already had your thermal shift. Id almost be more inclined to say you Oed just before getting sick.
I agree. And if typos were a pg symptom I wouldn't need to test. LOL! Made a ton of typos that I caught. Missed one.

As far as symptoms- the past few days/week I've noticed moderate acne in places I haven't had it in years (neck, chest, shoulders, back), sore-ish and HUGE boobs, stinky pee (wtf???), I'm actually eating breakfast (I don't normally eat breakfast. I have coffee and nothing else til lunch. But now I eat.), I'm eating creton on toast with cheese like it's going out of style and my dh REEKS!!!

#196 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 07:55 PM

I sure hope I get preggo this cycle! It would be really neat because my EDD would be on my oldest (Alexxus) birthday! She REALLY would love that! She keeps begging me to have a baby on HER b-day- I would love to make her wish come true- well at least my EDD would be then- I told her I tend to deliver early so it might be an early Sept baby!

Kellina~ Wife & Christian SAHomeschooling Mama-to 8 GREAT children!   

brokenheart.gif *Missing my 6 m/c babies in the arms of Jesus* brokenheart.gif

#197 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 08:00 PM - Thread Starter

I have had HORRIBLE back acne so far... but my face never broke out, which is a normal pre-AF symptom for me.

Today I have no nausea (trying not to be alarmed by that) but I do have this general all-over achiness that I just KNOW is the hormones loosening up my muscles and joints.

#198 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chainedangel View Post
I agree. And if typos were a pg symptom I wouldn't need to test. LOL! Made a ton of typos that I caught. Missed one.

As far as symptoms- the past few days/week I've noticed moderate acne in places I haven't had it in years (neck, chest, shoulders, back), sore-ish and HUGE boobs, stinky pee (wtf???), I'm actually eating breakfast (I don't normally eat breakfast. I have coffee and nothing else til lunch. But now I eat.), I'm eating creton on toast with cheese like it's going out of style and my dh REEKS!!!
Helloooooooo - you so need to get your a$$ down to the store and buy a pregnancy test, stat! It's hard enough for me to wait for my own results, let alone yours..... Those sound like extremely promising symptoms!

Do you feel the same as you did when you were pg with your sons?

#199 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Today I have no nausea (trying not to be alarmed by that) but I do have this general all-over achiness that I just KNOW is the hormones loosening up my muscles and joints.
I didn't get any nausea with DS until I was 6 weeks pregnant......and then it hit me like a truck. I lost 25lbs in the first 3 months! It stuck around until my 16th week. Pray you don't get that (although personally, if I do get pregnant I'm hoping it happens to me again because I could probably stand to lose 25lbs right now).....

#200 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 08:08 PM - Thread Starter

With DS I was nearly hospitalized for it but as far as I remember it did not come on until 6-8 weeks (and then never went away)

with DD I had it off and on from 5dpo until 10 weeks... when I had it I felt hungover.

#201 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochelleann View Post
Do you feel the same as you did when you were pg with your sons?
With the boys I felt *~BEAUTIFUL~*. With dd I felt like I looked like crap. Right now I feel neither but the *~BEAUTIFUL~* or crap feeling didn't show up til I was showing. So, that remains to be seen.

I should buy a test tomorrow, huh? I suppose I could piac in the am and run to the store afterwards. Hopefully it's not too cold. But where to hide the cup until I get home???

#202 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chainedangel View Post
I should buy a test tomorrow, huh? I suppose I could piac in the am and run to the store afterwards. Hopefully it's not too cold. But where to hide the cup until I get home???
That is always my dilemma too - where to hide the cup? As long as you steer clear of the fridge.... Yes - buy a test and then share your results with us here. We'll be anxiously waiting!

#203 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 08:17 PM

Quote:
With DS I was nearly hospitalized for it but as far as I remember it did not come on until 6-8 weeks (and then never went away)

with DD I had it off and on from 5dpo until 10 weeks... when I had it I felt hungover.
Well maybe your body is improving it's tolerance levels with each pregnancy! I have read that each and every pregnancy can be entirely different though. I definitely wouldn't worry - I'd celebrate it!

#204 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:

Maybe it's another girl? Wasn't it you that said a cpl days back that you felt hungover but hadn't drank?

#205 of 539 Old 01-07-2010, 10:11 PM

Sorry - I didn't know where to post this, so I posted it in three places ....there are too many threads going! But, I just had a brown streak in my cm when I went to the loo just now. (<<haha, funny icon)

I wonder now if the witch will fly in on her broomstick in the morning. Time will tell I guess!

ETA: I'm convinced I'm about to start gushing and minute now. I think I'll be reporting that I'm out for the count very shortly. October DDC here I come....

#206 of 539 Old 01-08-2010, 03:25 AM

Well, period getting heavier now, so I'm out for this month I'm afraid! If I have another 60 day cycle, DH and I will be able to start BD'ing from February 20. Oh well, at least something happened. And, I'm really happy that my instinct that I ovulated 14 days ago was accurate.

Until next time, ladies!
Rochelle

#207 of 539 Old 01-08-2010, 03:57 AM

Sorry AF found you Rochelle

Mama to DD Feb '08 (9lbs), DS Oct '10 (10lbs) hbac.gif, DD Jan '13 hbac.gif

#208 of 539 Old 01-08-2010, 06:01 AM

Sorry about AF RochelleAnn, each cycle that im not pg i always manage to find a silver lining, this seems to help me cope and power through to the next O and TWW!

Im 1 dpo and im in agony, like doubled over in pain, my temp is up and no EWCM or LH surge im 100% sure that O was yesterday, WTF! Thinking if we have the energy tonight we might get one more session in just to make sure it gets to the egg!! Im shattered from work and all the bding and counting down to my holiday only two shifts to go yay!

Sleepingbeauty please POAS!!!

#209 of 539 Old 01-08-2010, 09:27 AM

These are 9dpo with smu (I forgot with the fmu)

They look like BFNs to me, but I keep imagining a faint line

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9...K/DSCF5350.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9...K/DSCF5350.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9...K/DSCF5342.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9...DSCF5350-1.jpg

#210 of 539 Old 01-08-2010, 09:35 AM

You can sort of see it here, it is right at 10 minutes
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9...K/DSCF5352.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9...K/DSCF5353.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9...DSCF5352-1.jpg

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page