Mothering Forum banner

January Obsess and Test

21K views 538 replies 55 participants last post by  NeverBeenHappier 
#1 ·
Testing every day from 1dpo will not make me pregnant and saying that will not stop me from doing so
FertilityFriend will not randomly post a big red PREGNANT over my chart But its only tenth time I have looked today, you never know if they will add that as a feature!
Evap lines are evil But I secretly hope for them just to have that second line on a test
I do not have TTC on my mind 24/7 Sometimes I think about what it will be like when we succeed!

We love cheap tests.
We love buying tests in bulk.
We have spent more on tests this cycle than we care to admit anywhere outside of this forum.

That twinge? Oh that could be implantation!
Am I nauseated or is it just that food I ate earlier?
Hello body? Could you just give me a definite sign?!

If you have ever even thought any of these comments, or something similar, this is where you can come to share. Post your tests to be scrutinized, whine about how long it is to get from 3dpo when you have your ovulation confirmed to 7dpo when you promised yourself you would wait to test.

See less See more
#202 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by chainedangel View Post
I should buy a test tomorrow, huh?
I suppose I could piac in the am and run to the store afterwards. Hopefully it's not too cold. But where to hide the cup until I get home???
That is always my dilemma too - where to hide the cup? As long as you steer clear of the fridge....
Yes - buy a test and then share your results with us here. We'll be anxiously waiting!

#203 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
With DS I was nearly hospitalized for it but as far as I remember it did not come on until 6-8 weeks (and then never went away)

with DD I had it off and on from 5dpo until 10 weeks... when I had it I felt hungover.
Well maybe your body is improving it's tolerance levels with each pregnancy! I have read that each and every pregnancy can be entirely different though. I definitely wouldn't worry - I'd celebrate it!

#204 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
With DS I was nearly hospitalized for it but as far as I remember it did not come on until 6-8 weeks (and then never went away)

with DD I had it off and on from 5dpo until 10 weeks... when I had it I felt hungover.
Maybe it's another girl? Wasn't it you that said a cpl days back that you felt hungover but hadn't drank?

#205 ·
Sorry - I didn't know where to post this, so I posted it in three places
....there are too many threads going! But, I just had a brown streak in my cm when I went to the loo just now.
(<<haha, funny icon)

I wonder now if the witch will fly in on her broomstick in the morning. Time will tell I guess!

ETA: I'm convinced I'm about to start gushing and minute now. I think I'll be reporting that I'm out for the count very shortly. October DDC here I come....

#206 ·
Well, period getting heavier now, so I'm out for this month I'm afraid! If I have another 60 day cycle, DH and I will be able to start BD'ing from February 20.
Oh well, at least something happened. And, I'm really happy that my instinct that I ovulated 14 days ago was accurate.

Until next time, ladies!
Rochelle

#208 ·
Sorry about AF RochelleAnn, each cycle that im not pg i always manage to find a silver lining, this seems to help me cope and power through to the next O and TWW!

Im 1 dpo and im in agony, like doubled over in pain, my temp is up and no EWCM or LH surge im 100% sure that O was yesterday, WTF! Thinking if we have the energy tonight we might get one more session in just to make sure it gets to the egg!! Im shattered from work and all the bding and counting down to my holiday only two shifts to go yay!

Sleepingbeauty please POAS!!!

#212 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
These are 9dpo with smu (I forgot with the fmu)

They look like BFNs to me, but I keep imagining a faint line

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9...K/DSCF5350.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9...K/DSCF5350.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9...K/DSCF5342.jpg
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i9...DSCF5350-1.jpg
OH! SO you have the ability to burn lines on with your eyes too! Yeah if I stare at my tests long enough I swear I see something just before I have to blink even on cd1

However, I'm thinking you'll be hanging with Mae in the Sept DDC. Hey since we obviously can't all go at once, maybe we should have a buddy system and at least go 2 x 2

#214 ·
. I am going to test later today and then tomorrow. Mae, maybe we are fated to be in the same DDC, you must come too enigo!!! I know it it too early to really see a good line but I am determined to get that BFP!! Yay september babies!!!!
Watch for my second round of tests later today

#217 ·
tbh my ICs still look neg... even after a blaring positive FRER in the same urine and a positive digi in the same urine...

Im really hating ICs right now

#218 ·
Well I am very proud of myself for NOT testing today after a bfn at 12dpo. I am expecting af on Sunday (15 dpo) and I hope I can make it until then to test again. I just hate these late bfns!
All the bfps this month do really keep my spirits up, though!

#219 ·
Morning Ladies! Well, crap. I wrote a whole long book and it got deleted. Im just gonna
post this first, then redo after. Pics from this morning's test. First I thought I saw something, no color though, but more visible than yesterday. Then I can't see it. After dried it looks less like anything, IRL. I am maybe 8dpo, maybe 5dpo Anything?

http:http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/x...0/DSC02176.jpg

http:http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/x...0/DSC02178.jpg

thanks for staring with me, though I am sure I must be imagining something... or seeing evaps.

On a positive note, I have had a flood of metal mouth for almost 24 hours.

#220 ·
Ok, new post.

BelovedK- I definitely see something. But i may not be the best person to ask, LOL.

chainangel- can't wait to see the test!

Rochelleann- I am so sorry AF is here for you. I hope Feb is your month! FWIW I conceived twice in Feb... they say it's the most fertile month for men.

Ladies, I need help! I am still trying to figure out DID I even O? WHEN did I O? I am so confused by now. Today I woke up feeling hot and temped early a couple times (I know, I know. I usually don't). First off at 230am it was way below CL 97.2 and later before 5am it was 97.1 on BOTH my digi BBTs. But later, temped at close to 7am, my usual time, and it was 97.7 on both BBTs. I went with that temp, but don't know if it's right. Because I double-temped earlier this week and it was the same no matter the time I took it!

Adding to my confusion is yesterday I had tons of pain around my ovary area on one side. Crampy/sometimes dull/sometimes sharp and weird. I also noticed copious EWCM type, but kinda cross between EW and creamy as in was cream colored and kinda lotiony but very stretchy and a lot. And I have continued taking OPKs this week, to feed my addiction, and yesterday got one that seemed close to positive, was pretty dark but not quite. To top it all off, noticed slight ferning on my ovuscope this morning (first time of any ferning at all for several days). All these O symptoms, plus the temp discrepancy -maybe drop- made me wonder if I even O'd yet and was perhaps Oing yesterday! Help, please! What say you?

I am a bit despairing that I never O-ed and that my temps will just drop down again leaving me in limbo again. OR that I guess AF will arrive and I will get a really short LP of 7-8 days. Which I hear can happen with PPAF cycles (DS is 14 months). I just want to know what is going on!

Thanks for your help, ladies!

#224 ·
Maeryn- so do you think that means i didn't O? I had all the signs lots of times, CF buildup, CX, as you can see by my chart. But the time before this last temp shift was my first EVER positive OPKs and full positive ferning test, plus many hours of strong O pains (hadn't had those since I started charting again) just before my 5 days ago shift. By itself it doesn't confirm O, but it does seem I had a clear temp shift this last week...I thought temps are the main thing. I welcome your input?

#226 ·
Maeryn- Of course. Sorry, I thought it was linked to this thread, but it was Nursin Mamas... here you are.

http://tcoyf.com/members/tara2/charts/1.aspx

something to bear in mind is that I wasn't taking temps at consistent times until towards end of November. I do know nursing can affect if you O. LOL, I have been annov for 14 months! Had a few months now of cervical fluid patches leading me to start temping again. One other time I thought I O'd back in November, but had no pos opks, no ferning, no O pains. And if you can see what I mean on chart, it was before I temped at the same time every morning. This last seemed much clearer...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.