~*Bitter Sushi Ladies - January*~ - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-23-2010, 01:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It is being taped. Do you (or does anyone know) how I can transfer an already filmed DVD into my iMovie or my puter so that I can upload onto yuoTube??? It is not being taped by my camcorder.

Whatever will be, already is...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2010, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
It is being taped. Do you (or does anyone know) how I can transfer an already filmed DVD into my iMovie or my puter so that I can upload onto yuoTube??? It is not being taped by my camcorder.
Im sure you can find detailed instructions if you google: How to transfer from DVD to YouTube
or something similar.

Id do the work for you but Im really dizzy right now and think its about time for bed

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 01-23-2010, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndzies View Post
Headed out to dinner but just wanted to update: The FRER is blaringly positive. Take that, stupid nurse.
Quote:
Mae - for your viewing pleasure!

I'd say that's pretty damn positive. All doubt in my mind has finally vanished!
nurse!!

Jessica, wife to Greg since 7/04, mama to the rainbow1284.gif Gman 7/06, 3 brokenheart.gif , rainbow1284.gif Asher 1/11 and a wonderful surprise due in August!

Old 01-23-2010, 11:25 AM

Well...I knew I didn't O.
Looks like I'll have another of those stop and start cycles as I did after the first mc.
Now I'm not sure I should even try this cycle since the last two times this happened I got pregnant, but lost them by 12 wks.
I haven't been able to find any info on getting a + OPK, then a week or so later getting another + with more eggwhite....and Oing the 2nd or 3rd time.

Does the egg degrade after it was all set to pop and then doesn't? I mean why does this keep happening?
Another thing both the times it happened in the past we were visiting MIL in NM. Now she's here visiting us. I didn't think it would make a difference but I guess I just need absolute quiet to spit out an egg.
I wish there were a decent OB that I could ask these questions that wouldn't just act like I was a freak for paying such close attention to my cycle.

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
Old 01-23-2010, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
Does the egg degrade after it was all set to pop and then doesn't? I mean why does this keep happening?
Another thing both the times it happened in the past we were visiting MIL in NM. Now she's here visiting us. I didn't think it would make a difference but I guess I just need absolute quiet to spit out an egg.
I wish there were a decent OB that I could ask these questions that wouldn't just act like I was a freak for paying such close attention to my cycle.
Crap. I'm sorry, enigo. . I wonder if maybe you need a trigger or something in order to O when you're "supposed" to... ? Do you like your OB? Is there an opportunity to find another one based on the recommendation of someone else you might know who's needed "help" to conceive (but not full-blown RE involvement or complicated fertility treatment)?

I dunno... just thinking outloud here. Mostly, just

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

Old 01-23-2010, 12:27 PM

I think I will be filling the bitter quota for the day.

Tested with FMU on a FRER, digi, and $ store test and got nothing but stark while BFNs and a SCREW YOU NOT PREGNANT so I guess the lines I got were evaps, despite their convincing pink color. I am cramping and more pissed off than I've been about a BFN in years. I want to scream and cry and start in on my wine at 8am. My dad is coming into town in a few hours and I am not going to clean my house up one bit, might not even change out of my pjs. I told myself not to get my hopes up because I knew that someone here had a very convincing evap with the pink foil FRERs, I fucking told myself. But I guess I just wasn't listening.

Please excuse my whiney temp tantrums today.
:hopma d

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

Old 01-23-2010, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Crap. I'm sorry, enigo. . I wonder if maybe you need a trigger or something in order to O when you're "supposed" to... ? Do you like your OB? Is there an opportunity to find another one based on the recommendation of someone else you might know who's needed "help" to conceive (but not full-blown RE involvement or complicated fertility treatment)?

I dunno... just thinking out loud here. Mostly, just
Thanks Lyndzies
This generally doesn't happen, just apparently when I am around MIL. Not her fault of course, I guess I just have a sensitive system.
I do have a prescription for Clomid, but I don't want to go there and further mess up my body.
I just got a + OPK again just now, but no EWCM. I think I'm gonna spit. Before the mc's, my cycle was so perfect and easy. What do I do? Do I even try this cycle? I swear I DO NOT want to get pregnant again and lose it again under the same circumstances. I also can not stand the thought of skipping a cycle, when this could finally be the one.
Oh I was so happy a couple days ago when I thought I Oed on cd12. Stupid body. I thought it was finally cutting me a break. What have I ever done to it?

I would rather head straight to a RE to get questions answered than go to another OB who is going to tell me, "Well, women O on cd14 and their cycles are 28 days long"....

I don't actually have an OB, the last 2 I went to were only because I was pregnant. The last one was very kind, (The first was a complete unprofessional) but she was the one who blindly prescribed the Clomid, before I had even finished the last mc.
Man I know this cycle isn't out yet, but I just stand stand the thought of getting pregnant again and losing it again. I wanna get off this ride!

Please excuse the rant, I'm feeling a little whiny right now.

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
Old 01-23-2010, 02:04 PM

Wow....I've found a new place to belong! We have been TTC since April of 2008. I had one pregnancy that ended in miscarriage (at 11 weeks) in Dec of 2008. We've been trying to get pregnant again. Doctors say that my progesterone levels are low, and believe I may not be ovulating at all.

Docs want me to go on Clomid, but I'm just not there yet. I have done 3 cycles with Crinone trying to lengthen my luteal phase, with no success.

After AF came 5 days ago, I had decided that I was going to stop trying. DH and I really want another child, but I am burning out. I have decided to not totally give up, but to not obsess like I had in the past.

Looking for natural alternatives to Clomid, assuming that I'm not ovulating, I have just started a course of Licorice Root in hopes to stimulate ovulation.

So, that's my little story. I am optimistic as DH has agreed to get tested. I now feel that he is on my side with this struggle, and that it's not all "in my head". I also have strong faith in God that he has a plan for us.

Carrin Mama to Sawyer 4/06 and TTC #2 I am a WAHM!
Old 01-23-2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrin View Post
Wow....I've found a new place to belong! We have been TTC since April of 2008. I had one pregnancy that ended in miscarriage (at 11 weeks) in Dec of 2008. We've been trying to get pregnant again. Doctors say that my progesterone levels are low, and believe I may not be ovulating at all.

Docs want me to go on Clomid, but I'm just not there yet. I have done 3 cycles with Crinone trying to lengthen my luteal phase, with no success.

After AF came 5 days ago, I had decided that I was going to stop trying. DH and I really want another child, but I am burning out. I have decided to not totally give up, but to not obsess like I had in the past.

Looking for natural alternatives to Clomid, assuming that I'm not ovulating, I have just started a course of Licorice Root in hopes to stimulate ovulation.

So, that's my little story. I am optimistic as DH has agreed to get tested. I now feel that he is on my side with this struggle, and that it's not all "in my head". I also have strong faith in God that he has a plan for us.
Have you looked into Maca? Some women have a lot of luck with it regulating their hormones (one of the major reasons for not ovulating being hormonal imbalance)

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Have you looked into Maca? Some women have a lot of luck with it regulating their hormones (one of the major reasons for not ovulating being hormonal imbalance)
No, not yet. I'll see if the Licorice does anything for me and then I'll maybe move on to something else. Something is bound to work...

Carrin Mama to Sawyer 4/06 and TTC #2 I am a WAHM!
Old 01-23-2010, 02:15 PM

Carrin----I am soooo glad that your DH has finally agreed to testing. And very glad you decided to join us over here!

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

Old 01-23-2010, 04:39 PM

Rochelle: I'm soooo sorry, sweetie. No good words, just lots of hugs.

Enigo: I did find this one single solitary very vague study online about women o'ing twice in a cycle. Pretty sure it's not that helpful. Saw nothing really about the opk's though.

Carrin: Welcome - hope your stay is short and sweet.

Everyone else:

I come bearing presents, kinda. I found a possibly screaming deal online - I'm very into stalking the frugal blogs and found a $5 off EPT hpt's coupons. For those who don't already have a coupon printer installed, it takes a few mins to do. There's normally a 2 print limit on these things - which you know I took advantage of. Here's the info @ Passion for Savings. Had to share - I know how fast we all go through these stupid hpt's.

AFM: Had the appt w/ the Endo yesterday . . . and af came to visit. Anyway, Endo says that GH defect is the least of my worries and is testing me for everything under the sun - seriously 7 vials of blood yesterday. We're also doing a Thyroid u/s in 2 weeks. She'll be checking for Thyroid cancer. Yeah - great. She says normally it's easily treatable and if I do have it, it includes removal of thyroid lump she felt (which she says could be nothing) and a radioactive pill that will require me to nix ttc for 6-12 months. So, we're in more of the hurry up and wait phase. She says that if my thyroid levels are low, they are going to try to ramp them up, and a ton of other stuff I just don't remember right now. I'm happy, that we're getting answers again s-l-o-w-l-y. I just wish they could have figured all of this stuff out 9 years ago when I was 23 y/o. I hate being called 'advanced maternal age' @ 32. Seriously? She says treatments have improved alot since they originally ran all of these tests on me 6-8 years ago so we'll see what happens.

~T | head-strong ap mama to 2 fur-kids | TTC since 2001 | remembering 8/00, 5/04, 1/07 & fur-kids, Apollo (04/03-12/09), Bella (04/06-06/12) & Keevah (06/03-04/14)
Old 01-23-2010, 05:21 PM

Fierrbugg
Thanks for that! I hope everything turns out well for you and that the lump is nothing. It's a greater chance that is is nothing than anything else, but I know how scary it can be.

What could have possibly happened this time is that I waited too long to check the stupid stick. You know they darken after the 10 minute limit. I always get distracted having a 3yo and sometimes forget to look.Plus, with MIL around I don't want to carry it around. normally I would leave it out where I could see it, but I don't want her to think (errrr...know) her son married a freak! I am almost positive I checked the 2 different +OPK's within the limit, but I could be mistaken.
I knew something was up after the first one when all other signs pointed to no ovulation. (Cervix LFC, almost no EWCM) Anyway, I'll just keep making DH DTD until something happens.

I was looking up info on PCOS today, but I don't think I fit the pattern besides erratic cycles and the multiple + OPKs. (This is the 3rd cycle this multiple OPK thing has happened)

Funny I took a HPT this morning thinking "what if?" but alas...the usual BFN

Old 01-23-2010, 08:53 PM

Lyndzies I told you so!!! Can you please go and stick your tongue out at that nurse the next time you're in that office?

Fierrbugg- Advanced Maternal Age? At 32?!?! WTF???? Is she kidding? I hope the Thyroid thing turns out to be nothing. I'm glad you're finally getting some answers though. It's nice to have answers, and a plan

Enigo LMAO thinking about the stick and your MIL. That would have been hillarious

As for the PCOS, you just never know! My OB told me there was no way I had it, because I didn't have ANY of the indicators or symptoms. O'ing like clockwork, no irregular cycles, no hirsutism, not insulin resistant, not obese...etc etc.. But after some bloodwork, they determined that's exactly what it was. It's hard to self-diagnose, since there are five different "types," and most require bloodwork and an ultrasound to make a conclusive diagnosis. I have slightly increased androgens (normal for a female, but too high to TTC, hence the steroid to lower them) late Ovulation, which is a characteristic sign according to my RE, and a "slightly polycystic" (whatever the hell that means) left ovary. I didn't have it when I had DS either, I acquired it later...Wouldn't hurt to get a blood test or two and rule it out!

AFM- spotting! AF will be here tomorrow!! And a big sigh of relief. I was going nutty over here with HPTs and freaking out thinking I had some big cyst or something that was going to prevent me from getting AF. So this good news means I'll have my baseline ultra sound Monday or Tuesday, and will start my new meds on Tuesday!

Have a great weekend ladies!

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
Old 01-23-2010, 09:10 PM

Nanette
They can check with only a bloodtest?
I wonder if they need to do any sort of ultrasound or anything.

I don't have any symptoms other than the recent irregular periods, but who the heck knows. I just read that it increases the incidence of mc too.

What do they do to treat it, just steroids?

Old 01-23-2010, 09:42 PM - Thread Starter

eek, lyndzies, i missed the drama! you broke one of my 2-rules-that-i-tell-my-real-life-TTC-friends: never ever take a non-quantitative blood test at a doctor's office unless you have already missed your period! they usually test for like 100 miu of hcg, which is a LOT for 11 dpo! (the other rule is that if you know you didn't O cd14, lie about your LMP, because they generally won't believe you without a dating ultrasound, even with a chart.) anyway, i'm SURE that beta monday will come back positive. i definitely would have gotten a negative on a test that not-sensitive (insensitive? like that bitch nurse?) at 13 and maybe even 14 dpo with my daughter (my first BFP was 12 dpo with a 25 miu test), so i'm excited to see your beta results climb nice and high.

rochelle, i'm so sorry. what a difficult rollercoaster of a cycle this has been for you. it's just awful when you go past AF and you're so hopeful... it just stings so much. it's bad enough to have a normal cycle with a BFN, but ugh. my cyst cycle, i didn't get my period until 19 dpo and i had such convincing symps, but when i kept getting BFNs and a negative beta, i knew it was a cyst. i was soooo bummed because the symps and late period had my hopes up through the roof, and falling back down was such a crash. blah.

thinking of you, beloved!

enigo, i'm sorry about stupid O being delayed. blah! i've heard of plenty of women with super late Os (i'm taking CD50) getting pg with sticky babies, though, so i'm not even sure what the deal is. egg quality? if you're nervous about your egg quality, you may be interested in checking out DHEA supplements if you aren't already doing those... i am thinking about that next cycle if we didn't get it this cycle.

fierbugg, i'm glad you guys are on the path to getting answers. thinking of you! also i thought advanced maternal age was 36? not like that's much better, but i'm just saying!

nanette, on to the next cycle and hopefully THIS WILL BE IT!!! wahoo!

tear, good to hear that you're feeling so much better. i'm SO glad this issue is resolved; i'm sure it was weighing you down so much. the fact that you already feel hormonally so much better is a great sign. i hope you enjoy these next few weeks OFF and recover well!

carrin, welcome! i hope your stay here is short and that you find some good support here. i'll add you to the front page in a bit - i'm on borrowed time as usual. i've had a few friends use soy isoflavones as a natural clomid with great success (one after 15 months of trying), but it never did anything for me (except give me a cyst when i upped my dose too high).

ummmm did i forget anyone? probably. my daughter is ripping my arm off as i type and wiping spaghetti sauce all over my new sweater and it's a little distracting.

afm, hoping for two more high temps to confirm O on CD17. i would FALL OVER if that is the case. also, my temps are higher in general just as the acupuncturist said they should be. WAHOO! my hopes are just too far up right now because of the AP, high temp today, and earlier O. oh, also, i've been noticing how tense my uterus is in my 2ww and i've been focusing on relaxing it this cycle. so, come on mojo. do your work!

okay, off to stop neglecting spaghetti-girl. adios!

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
Old 01-23-2010, 10:51 PM - Thread Starter

gah! i just had a ton of the most perfect EWCM i've ever seen. stretched for miles, practically! i was hoping today's high temp meant that O already happened. ran out of maca and DH has a harder (er, less hard) time without it. d'oh.... i do have a cold. can lots of nose snot mean increased vag snot?

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
Old 01-23-2010, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyYumYumMama View Post
gah! i just had a ton of the most perfect EWCM i've ever seen. stretched for miles, practically! i was hoping today's high temp meant that O already happened. ran out of maca and DH has a harder (er, less hard) time without it. d'oh.... i do have a cold. can lots of nose snot mean increased vag snot?
are you taking anything for your cold?

I suppose it may be possible that this is just the EWCM that was up inside of your body coming out rather than fresh EWCM... but Im probably wrong about that.

On the other hand... if you thought O already happened because of todays high temp, that means you DTD recently right? So you do at least still have a shot?

But yeah... some women totally get EWCM post-O

I just dont know about the whole a ton part...

Old 01-23-2010, 11:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
are you taking anything for your cold?

I suppose it may be possible that this is just the EWCM that was up inside of your body coming out rather than fresh EWCM... but Im probably wrong about that.
not taking anything. and interesting idea. it was right after a BM, and i was thinking about how you said you always get EWCM afterwards, but it's not very typical for me. (don't you love that i'm thinking of you right after taking a crap and stretching my vag snot? )

but all day it was sort of watery, although i couldn't tell if it was just watery CM or leftover semen... plus, my CP seemed low and firm this morning, but HSO when i had the EWCM. i usually check in the evening, but not usually after a BM, so who knows.

Quote:
On the other hand... if you thought O already happened because of todays high temp, that means you DTD recently right? So you do at least still have a shot?
yup, we DTD yesterday and then 2 days before that. for handy reference. i'm feeling totally sick today, but sex is possibly on the table for tonight. we'll see!

eta: by "on the table" i mean "is an option," not that we're going to do it on the table. in case you were curious.

Old 01-23-2010, 11:41 PM

Quote:
eta: by "on the table" i mean "is an option," not that we're going to do it on the table. in case you were curious.
being adventurous may make up for the lack of Maca

Old 01-24-2010, 10:39 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
horribly not caught up, but I wanted to know how Beloved's dance went. Can we see the video?

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

Old 01-24-2010, 11:18 AM

Oooh oh me too me too!! I wanna see it!!!!!!

So get this...today's temp made FF decide that maybe possibly I did O. If the temp on CD11 were just a touch higher, it would make me O (with solid crosshairs on the CD12. (Oh if only we could alter FF and make it so in real life.) It is always entirely possible that temps are off due to my crappy sleep on any given day. Many times I wake up at say 5am and then lie there falling in and out of sleep until 7am or so. See how I can justify anything?

Soooo that would make me feel way more super awesome since I would then not be "broken" and my body would have been indeed cooperating by Oing on CD12.

Maybe someone, anyone, (everyone), Mae can look at my chart and tell me where I went wrong?

Old 01-24-2010, 11:20 AM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
oh, enigo, I hope you already O'd!!! I was trying to stalk you yesterday, but I couldn't remember where to find your chart.
oh, I found it!!! it kinda looks like you O'd, but you're right, the high temps before the crosshairs make it harder. Don't kick me in the shins....but the next few days will probably make it more clear. Can you keep BDing and maybe OPKing?

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

Old 01-24-2010, 11:32 AM

Sorry I should have posted it. It's on my homepage.
Yeah well that's the plan. I've been using OPK's nearly every time I use the bathroom. I figure we'll just BD every other day until I O. It will be a hassle until MIL leaves. I'm just so concerned that whatever the issue is that made me almost O caused the mc's since they were the same type of cycle.
I wish I knew whether it was tied to travelling or having visitors. It's an annoying coincidence.

Old 01-24-2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
horribly not caught up, but I wanted to know how Beloved's dance went. Can we see the video?
The dance went GREAT!!! I cried on stage, and balanced my sword the whole time. When I was through I found out that many people were crying because I put in the program what the dance was dedicated to. It went so well and I am thrilled, and I feel that it was healing in letting go of the pain surrounding my losses. I bought a video and as soon as get it I will put it up

enigo, I really hope you Od, I will keep you (and all of you) in my thoughts

Whatever will be, already is...

Old 01-24-2010, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Sorry I should have posted it. It's on my homepage.
Yeah well that's the plan. I've been using OPK's nearly every time I use the bathroom. I figure we'll just BD every other day until I O. It will be a hassle until MIL leaves. I'm just so concerned that whatever the issue is that made me almost O caused the mc's since they were the same type of cycle.
I wish I knew whether it was tied to travelling or having visitors. It's an annoying coincidence.
I know exactly how you feel with the I am about to O, did I o, I hoped I O, crap I didn't O BS. It makes TTC doubley frustrated. I would say just DTD everyday or other day for the next week. I remember DTD at least 5 days after I thought I od bc of the tendancy to change my O date. It was a challenge at times but I never told DH oops, I didn't O, etc. Otherwise he got to feel almost used only for his sperm and like the fun was taken out of sex. I figured I could be the one obsessed with the O date and he could be none the wiser

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Old 01-24-2010, 01:14 PM - Thread Starter

beloved, that sounds amazing!

mae, i took your advice on being adventurous (not on a table tho) and it worked like a charm. no maca needed. DH is thrilled with our sex life this week. whee!

enigo, i so feel you on that frustration. it's hard when you know your temps may be off since they are such a huge part of it, and it makes interpretation maddening.

speaing of, wtf is my chart doing?? my temps look like a weird staircase or something. it's my homepage. can someone take a look and tell me what you think? have i Oed yet? i was mouth-breathing a bit which can lower my temp by half a degree or more... blah! temp pattern is trending up but in a weird way that doesn't look obviously ovulatory.

Old 01-24-2010, 01:33 PM

I am stilll in freaking limbo. STILL.

I have literally become the queen of evap lines. I haven't had jack shit show up in the time limit but I now have evap lines on 3 FRERs (these are pink and make me want to scream), a evap on a $store test, and 2 on those stupid blue dye equate tests that are supposed to show two lines. I would have never ever picked those up. DH finally got tired of me snapping at him and without any prior knowledge of the tests I've already taken, came home with a box of 3 of them.

I've been saying all week that I felt like AF was coming, but I really mean it today. I woke up with a killer backache (and a really bad cough!) so I am feeling super crappy. My dad and grandmother both leave today to go back home (4 hours away) and I had really been hoping I would get to tell them good news.

On a pregnant note though, when I went to check my cervix this morning, as I do every morning when I wake up, it was so high that I couldn't even reach it to record opening or texture.

So yeah....this is hell.

Old 01-24-2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
mae, i took your advice on being adventurous (not on a table tho) and it worked like a charm. no maca needed. DH is thrilled with our sex life this week. whee!
Sometimes that is all it takes!

Quote:
So get this...today's temp made FF decide that maybe possibly I did O. If the temp on CD11 were just a touch higher, it would make me O (with solid crosshairs on the CD12. (Oh if only we could alter FF and make it so in real life.) It is always entirely possible that temps are off due to my crappy sleep on any given day. Many times I wake up at say 5am and then lie there falling in and out of sleep until 7am or so. See how I can justify anything?

Soooo that would make me feel way more super awesome since I would then not be "broken" and my body would have been indeed cooperating by Oing on CD12.

Maybe someone, anyone, (everyone), Mae can look at my chart and tell me where I went wrong?
I currently agree with FF. However a few days will show us for sure. that CD12 stays the date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
The dance went GREAT!!! I cried on stage, and balanced my sword the whole time. When I was through I found out that many people were crying because I put in the program what the dance was dedicated to. It went so well and I am thrilled, and I feel that it was healing in letting go of the pain surrounding my losses. I bought a video and as soon as get it I will put it up
cant wait to see it!

Old 01-24-2010, 02:35 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRochelle View Post
So yeah....this is hell.

this is SO NOT FAIR, to be dangled around on a string like that with no answers. i'm wondering if you could be more like 14 dpo, with an O date of CD22? i know it doesn't make as much sense what with CM, but just trying to figure out something that would explain these maybe-pink evaps and late AF. would you consider going in for a beta tomorrow if AF doesn't show up and your temp is still up? if that comes back negative you may want to consider an ultrasound in case of a luteal cyst... although i hope that is not the case at all!

User Tag List