~*Bitter Sushi Ladies - January*~ - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 11:33 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hm...well, AF appears to be starting this morning. Heavy brown/red spotting, and a bfn. WTF is going on this cycle?! I guess I don't know for sure when I ovulated, but I thoguht this was only 12dpo! Plus what was all the spotting and cramping about for the last 6 days?! ARRRRRRGH!

Thanks for the hope and well wishes, ladies! I really thoguht something exciting was going on. I guess I'll call my RE on Monday to see if she thinks the cyst was resolving itself. That's my glimmer of hope in all this. Maybe I can avoid the surgery? If not, at least I got AF early so next cycle will come earlier.

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#182 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 11:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
does sound like it is quite a possibility it was just that Tear! for you

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#183 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 12:56 PM

Tear I'm sorry about . I do hope it is the cyst resolving. You deserve a break

Afm, I am trying to hold out hope.my boobs usually get sore before af comes. I may test this afternoon. I was just so excited to hear on the psychic thread that I had a good chance . It's about time I got that BFP, wish me luck . I think I'm going back to the dollar tree to get more tests they know me there

Whatever will be, already is...

#184 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 12:57 PM

Tear

Beloved - still early but hoping for a BFP for you - hang in there.

Mae - those are good signs!

AFM - feeling much better after a couple of long naps, a good cry and a PJ day yesterday. I even managed to congratulate those facebook announcers...and mean it. Then low and behold I wake up this morning and FF changed my o day to 3 days ago ( one of only two times we bd this cycle) so, there could be a small chance.

#185 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 01:00 PM

Oh GM, FX for you

#186 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahnola Mum View Post
Mae - those are good signs!

AFM - feeling much better after a couple of long naps, a good cry and a PJ day yesterday. I even managed to congratulate those facebook announcers...and mean it. Then low and behold I wake up this morning and FF changed my o day to 3 days ago ( one of only two times we bd this cycle) so, there could be a small chance.
Id be happier with the nausea, tbh... just a constant reminder that its not all in my head and the pregnancy is actually progressing. Thats a big fear for me and why we will not be telling our families until March.

And hey... any chance is better than NO chance right?!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#187 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 01:28 PM

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/...entry_id=54818

You know- this woman annoys me to no end to begin with and now this. Does she ever shut up? I mean seriously. How can she say things like this? It sounds less like a "personal" choice than a condemnation of those that are going through IVF treatments. If it was simply her expressing a personal choice, I don't think she would have phrased it the way she did. Maybe I'm a little sensitive because of my situation, and of those that I am supporting, but someone needs to talk to her about her complete lack of sensitivity. I just cannot stand her! (Then she turns around and complains that she DESERVED to be nominated for an Oscar!) If she had no babies, I don't think this would have ever come out of her mouth. What a bi$%^.

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#188 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 01:37 PM

: THIS is why I don't watch TV. Bi@#$ Someone who has two children has no right to put down the process that is some people's only hope for parenting.

love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#189 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
Id be happier with the nausea, tbh... just a constant reminder that its not all in my head and the pregnancy is actually progressing. Thats a big fear for me and why we will not be telling our families until March.

And hey... any chance is better than NO chance right?!
I hear you! I was so sick with DD but none with our m/c. So, here hoping you are feeling nauseous soon...for the best of reasons. How I'd have that anyday. How many dpo/pg are you now?

Nanette - stupid woman

#190 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 01:52 PM

I find it hard to believe her twins are not a fertility treatment set... considering her chances of twins are considerably lower due to being hispanic, even if you take into account the advanced age. I just dont see how she could be trying for years to have a baby and then POOF twins! with no help at all!

Seems fishy to me.

#191 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I find it hard to believe her twins are not a fertility treatment set... considering her chances of twins are considerably lower due to being hispanic, even if you take into account the advanced age. I just dont see how she could be trying for years to have a baby and then POOF twins! with no help at all!

Seems fishy to me.
I agree. To me it sounds like she did clomid/IUI or something along those lines and is trying to deny her fertility treatments by saying she is anti IVF. I had a "friend" who used to say that if a woman could not get pregnant naturally it was God's waying of saying she should not have children. . OMG that annoyed me to no end, I actually yelled at her about it and I did not even have fertility help! UGH. Some people are so frickin blessed that sometimes I wish they would have problems just so they could shut the hell up. (does this mean I am a bad person??? )

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#192 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
UGH. Some people are so frickin blessed that sometimes I wish they would have problems just so they could shut the hell up. (does this mean I am a bad person??? )
: No, I love you for it!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#193 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren31 View Post
Some people are so frickin blessed that sometimes I wish they would have problems just so they could shut the hell up. (does this mean I am a bad person??? )
Seems normal to me

I never want to wish anyone to go through mc or infertility, but then when someone is disgustingly insensitive, I want them to at least have.. you know.. some sort of suffering, just so they could realize what a jerk they were.

See now I sould like a jerk...but believe you me this is the PG version!

I'm going to drag myslef out on the coldest day of the year to go to the gym now...I bet it's not even open! DH has been working so many hours I haven't been in forever

I don't know if I mentioned it, but I sell tropipcal plants. Tonight we may have a freeze. That should effectively take care of my business. These plants aren't used to going below 60. Funny thing is AF is due tomorrow too. Double whammy!

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#194 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 04:45 PM

I am catching a mild cold (I think) It won't fully come on though, just stuffiness and I bled a bit when I blew my nose this morning. Mae told me on another thread that it could be a preggo symptom. I guess We will see.

Don't know what to do with myself. I peed before I left work, so I don't even have any left to poas, if I could, I would I am so discouraged by this morning's BFN

I wonder what the chances are i'll get a bfp tomorrow am after a bfn this morning.

#195 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 04:54 PM

Yeah my gums bleed when I am pregnant. It was bad with DS. They were bleeding last night when I brushed them. I just refuse to believe anything anymore when all the symptoms line up and then no BFP.
Funny I just went to go pee afetr I got back from the gym. I felt like AF had started or I peed my pants. sorry TMI...it was more like creamy cm sorry

So I had almost finished peeing and grabbed a cup quickly since on a whim I wanted to test again. My stinking HPT's are in my bedroom in the dresser next to my sleeping DS's head so I couldn't get them.

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#196 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 04:54 PM

I tested clear pee, and a BFN I should have known better. It has only been about 3 minutes though, I am still watching the test, but it is definitely not a BFP yet.

#197 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 04:55 PM

Awh, man, I keep lurking, and checking, just waiting for some more of my favorite BSLs to get that happy and so longed for BFP!

(And congrats to Maeryn... hope you feel sick soon!)

I know how infuriating it all is... the trying... the timing being right... every freakin' thing seeming RIGHT... and yet, nope, stupid AF arrives, on time, after mysterious symptoms, early, or a few days late for added hopeful torture...

Know that I am thinking of you all... and rooting for so many of you to get knocked up in 2010... and the sooner the better!

(Sending a special super-sized to Tear... just 'cuz.)

AFM - DD loves to pick and change the icons on my siggy. I would never wear a pink bow on my head. Saw a lady at DD's school with a HUGE green, red & white present-like bow on her head during X-mas time. I so wanted to yank it right off...

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

#198 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 04:57 PM

This is not my gums, but when I blow my nose. I am stuffy, but it is probably a cold, but I usually don't get blood when I blow my nose.

Let's test again in the morning, hide some tests in the bathroom

#199 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisko15 View Post
(And congrats to Maeryn... hope you feel sick soon!)
Your due date is my DDs 5th birthday

#200 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
This is not my gums, but when I blow my nose. I am stuffy, but it is probably a cold, but I usually don't get blood when I blow my nose.

Let's test again in the morning, hide some tests in the bathroom
Funny, I was just going in to do that.
This morning when I tested, I had gotten up in the middle of the night to pee without thinking. It still looked concentrated though.

I know it isn't supposed to matter, but with my last preg that didn't end well, I had a BFP by 11dpo. I know implantation could be later....but with no sign of a line at all by 13dpo?

#201 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 06:54 PM - Thread Starter

lauren didn't get a BFP till 14 dpo. right lauren? holy crap are you due in less than a month? implantation can happen at 12 dpo, and even if you implant early, your urine hcg may not process as quickly as you'd think.

bleeding gums were a preg sign for me.

fuzmalesling.giffemalesling2.GIF mama to my spunky little girl, m, born 12/10/07 blahblah.gif, and my sweet little guy, k, born 10/27/10 babyf.gif
nocirc.gif familybed2.gif cd.gif homebirth.jpg nak.gif
#202 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 07:11 PM

YYM-- Yep!!! I did not get a BFP until 14dpo... I tested BFN at 12DPO and did not test at 13 DPO so who knows if I would have gotten something positive then! Even at 14dpo it was not bright. It doesn't have to do only with when you implant though, some women metabolize HCG differently so until the HCG builds up enough (usally by 22 dpo) some women just don't get it in their pee as quickly or strongly, you know?

Mommy to one champagne.gif
#203 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 07:20 PM

lisko, thanks for checking in! And for the big extra special hug for me. I miss you! I can't believe how far along you are!!! I was actually stalking YOU earlier today.

enigo and Beloved, keep hoping! I will hope for you!

afm - aaaaaand the bleeding stays light and the heartburn sets in. Keep it interesting, right? I mean, how boring would that be, to understand my body? pshh. who needs that crap.

Remembering our 3 losses

#204 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 07:39 PM

In my previous pregnancy I had nausea at 5dpo and a bfp by 6dpo

this time, nausea at 5dpo and a rlp (really light positive) at 13dpo

and that was with quite yellow pee, I really should have been drinking more.

#205 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 07:56 PM

Checking in- so hopeful for enigo and belovedK.

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

#206 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post

afm - aaaaaand the bleeding stays light and the heartburn sets in. Keep it interesting, right? I mean, how boring would that be, to understand my body? pshh. who needs that crap.
Ohhhh Tear- everything I can cross is crossed for you!!!!

Wife (32) of 8 years to DH (33), Mom to Logan geek.gif (7), and Tristan and Cael, twins.gif the wee ones, born 3/18/11! And OMW a surprise babyf.gif due 2/2013!
#207 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 09:12 PM

Thanks, Nanette! It's still a light flow, but dark red now. ergh.

Remembering our 3 losses

#208 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 10:25 PM

BTW, I am now taking votes, it made Lauren31 pregnant Remember??

no really, vote

#209 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 10:37 PM

I vote you pregnant with a bfp and joining the DDC with me TOMORROW!!!!!!!

#210 of 571 Old 01-09-2010, 10:51 PM

I vote Beloved's eggo-is-preggo.

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page