Mothering Forum banner

Fertility Friend Question... help a newbie :)

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  TheDivineMrsM 
#1 ·
So... They enrolled my in a VIP trial and it's over, and suddenly my chart doesn't say which cycle day it is anymore nor does it predict possible fertile days nor possible ovulation. I thought the free membership does pinpoint ovulation?
I did enter my previous cycles (since they resumed in May) and started taking my basal temp on 12/28, when my newest cycle started.
Could you also elaborate what the VIP membership actually has to offer? I find the website still so confusing... Thanks so much!

#2 ·
free version does pinpoint ovulation... after it has happened it will tell you so.

However, it does not predict ovulation, telling you when it is likely to occur. That is VIP only. Here is a list of the features of each: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/comparison.html

Now, free version is just fine and dandy for most women... most can figure out, based on past cycles, when O will likely happen. Most women do not even need the fancy gadgetry it offers.

I, myself, bought a year VIP membership last June. Because its awesome. I can do so much nerdy stuff with it it makes me happy. But thats just me, thats how I am. If you dont particularly NEED the ovulation prediction, ability to search charts and overly your chart with other womens, etc. etc. etc. you can get along just fine with the free version. It WILL still give you your crosshairs when it sees ovulation has happened!

#3 ·
Ahhh I see... Basically, it's the basic info, presented less attractively. I like logging in and seeing the calendar with prediction, so I guess I gotta buy the VIP membership. Is $45 the cheapest I can get for a one year membership or do you guys know good coupon codes???

#4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by nia82 View Post
Ahhh I see... Basically, it's the basic info, presented less attractively. I like logging in and seeing the calendar with prediction, so I guess I gotta buy the VIP membership. Is $45 the cheapest I can get for a one year membership or do you guys know good coupon codes???

I kept track of my cycles on MyMonthlyCycles.com before I charted using Fertility Friend. If you know your average LP, MMC will predict your O date and you can arrange to have reminders emailed to you. It means that you have to remember more user names and passwords, but it's free to set up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.