***The Fabulous ONE Thread*** Jan. 17th-23rd!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 182 Old 01-17-2010, 07:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome to The ONE Thread, January 17th to the 23rd!!

To keep the list manageable you will be deleted after a month of not posting. If you would like to be a threadkeeper visit here and sign up at the end of the thread!

Please make change requests in Bold

Waiting to O
(Ovulate)
BelovedK
brichole1214
Bri'sgirl
chainedangel
enigo
Hesperia
jenger
jenniferk
jennmk13
Kel32brown
keuriweo
KingsDaughter76
Kyamo
lafemmedesfemmes
Lydiah
MahnaMahna
Maurine
MI_Dawn
miriam_bat_avraham
Mommaof 4
MommyNicoleTX
Mountaingirl79
MrsD08
Mrs. KB
MrsMike
naturelady
OvenSeeksBun
quasar
Redheaded_Momma
stellamia
tigerlily1
Twinklefae
Virginia884
xekomaya
YummyYumYumMama

Waiting to Know
(Two Week Wait)
*04Mom07*
•Adorkable•
BarefootGirl
CrunchyDoula
jennmk13
JRene
mamamerle
mommytoallh
moon angel
mumma cop kaz
Sihaya
SimplyRochelle
WTHamI?

Waiting for Aunt Flo

Waitin' and Marinatin'

WTF IS GOING ON?!?!

Waiting for Results

Waiting to be Ready
Blanca78
CatholicBFMama
Dana_305
HulaJenn
ilovemaine
jenniferadurham
libranbutterfly
Mumof3Nic
naturelady
samy23
sleepingbeauty
shy
Tanikit
Tear78

PREGNANT

January BFPS!!!
lovebug
CLH X3
Lyndzies
mrsjtc
bethanta
ilovemyAvery
MaerynPearl

DECEMBER BFPS!!!!!
Blessmeso
graciegal
limette
Lindsey8
mkpgoddess
PinkBunch
reneeisorym
Suka

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#2 of 182 Old 01-17-2010, 07:05 PM

thanks for the new thread

and I DEMAND more bfps in the january spot!!!!!!

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#3 of 182 Old 01-17-2010, 07:19 PM - Thread Starter

I moved quite a few people around just from chart stalking. Maybe I will get to add my own BFP!

I'm using you for hope Mae, because my breasts are barely sore at 10dpo and normally by this time, they are too tender to touch.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#4 of 182 Old 01-17-2010, 07:20 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Why is the the ONE thread? Is it for everybody?

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.
#5 of 182 Old 01-17-2010, 07:22 PM - Thread Starter

It's for everyone! Just pretty much basic support through both phases of the ttc cycle.

Come join us!!!

#6 of 182 Old 01-17-2010, 07:32 PM

its the ONE THREAD TO RULE THEM ALL!!!

in other words... its for anyone, no matter the point in the cycle, to just come in and chat about ttc stuff or life or whatever.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
#7 of 182 Old 01-17-2010, 07:33 PM

Location: back in the GREAT state of Minnesota! oh how i have missed you!
YAY new thread!

i am down in the dumps... sorry for the major negativity from me! with the loss of my job and this whole TTC this are just dark right now.

i am so glad the job is gone, but it was who i was for so long! i am meeting with a lawyer on Monday and we meet with the fertility doc on Tuesday. i am hoping for good news from both!

DH leaves for Iraq in the middle of March so there is little hope of TTC before he goes! it just make me so made. this happens EVERY year! this year it took almost the whole year just to get ref off post and to someone who knows what they are doing. and we will have one cycle if we are lucky. is that enough or even worth it? the good news is we are on the right track. its just so hard! we are so close and NOW we are looking at yet ANOTHER year apart! it has been every other year since 2003!

DH did make me feel better last night. he is so good at making light of it! he always picks me up! a far cry from 4 years ago when he said i was the broken one...

Your life doesnât change by the man whos elected. If your loved by someone you can't be rejected... decide what to be and go be it! If your a caged bird brake in and demand that somebody free it.
#8 of 182 Old 01-17-2010, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebug View Post
DH leaves for Iraq in the middle of March

and we will have one cycle if we are lucky. is that enough or even worth it? the good news is we are on the right track. its just so hard! we are so close and NOW we are looking at another year apart!
I am sorry to hear that... DF went to Kuwait and Iraq for most of last year. He was scheduled to be there 14 months but they dropped it down to 10 (most people are actually being sent home early from deployments these days, not all, but most)

If it helps you feel better... in ALL of last year we had ONE try TTC. And that was December... and you see how that worked out for me right?

that was our seventh cycle where our time together was actually at ovulation time... we have been together for 2 1/2 years and had been trying for exactly 2 years as of the day that I got my BFP.

it IS worth trying... if you are okay with having the baby be born before he comes home... I don't know if I could handle that myself, though the distraction of being pregnant would have helped with the deployment, but this is a decision for you to make, not me lol. If you could handle that, go right ahead! By all means! It may not happen for you, but at least you gave it the shot right?

#9 of 182 Old 01-17-2010, 08:12 PM

Thanks for the new thread! I'll be going to the RE in the AM to have more b/w and another u/s to see if my 4 pretty little follicles have gotten any bigger and if we will be able to use the trigger shot this week sometime! I'm on CD11 and i'm hoping that at least by cd12 or cd13 i'll be able to trigger and start trying to catch us some eggies lol...Good luck to those waiting to O and waiting to KNOW! I have good vibes about this week! I hope we see several more BFP's this week!

Brandy(28) mommy to Jayde (12/14/03) and Emma Mattilynn-Gail born 12/06/10 and Loving wife to DH (32)! TTC#3 since April 2011! Missing our little angel.gifs that we lost so early 7/11 & 11/11! Praying to get our rainbow1284.gif babyf.gifsoon!

#10 of 182 Old 01-17-2010, 08:19 PM

Haven't been around much. I'm trying to hold true to my new years resolution of not letting ttc consume my life. Wanna know what I did with my 7dpo fmu today? Flushed it right down the toilet! I'm actually quite proud of myself. I usually start testing by now, but I have come to accept that it is just not good for me to do so. So I'm holding out until Friday (12dpo.) Absolutly no symptoms to speak of. Which totally means NOTHING!

for lots of BFPs!

for everyone who had a visit from af.

I'll be checking in at the end of the week.

Amy, happily married to my Sweetie Pie partners.gif, Grateful for all my Blessings, in love with my rainbow1284.gifbaby.gif

#11 of 182 Old 01-17-2010, 08:32 PM - Thread Starter

So sorry Kelley that things aren't working out so well, but it could be that this one time is all you need!

Good luck Brandy! I hope all four follies are super ready to go and that you get to trigger soon. If all four follicles are actually released, what kind are your chances? It seems like multiples would be fairly common if you have four possible follies to fertilize.

#12 of 182 Old 01-17-2010, 08:34 PM

Thanks for the new thread.

mommytoallh, good for you!!!

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#13 of 182 Old 01-17-2010, 08:45 PM

Location: back in the GREAT state of Minnesota! oh how i have missed you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaerynPearl View Post
I am sorry to hear that... DF went to Kuwait and Iraq for most of last year. He was scheduled to be there 14 months but they dropped it down to 10 (most people are actually being sent home early from deployments these days, not all, but most)

If it helps you feel better... in ALL of last year we had ONE try TTC. And that was December... and you see how that worked out for me right?

that was our seventh cycle where our time together was actually at ovulation time... we have been together for 2 1/2 years and had been trying for exactly 2 years as of the day that I got my BFP.

it IS worth trying... if you are okay with having the baby be born before he comes home... I don't know if I could handle that myself, though the distraction of being pregnant would have helped with the deployment, but this is a decision for you to make, not me lol. If you could handle that, go right ahead! By all means! It may not happen for you, but at least you gave it the shot right?
yes s you give me hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRochelle View Post
So sorry Kelley that things aren't working out so well, but it could be that this one time is all you need!

Good luck Brandy! I hope all four follies are super ready to go and that you get to trigger soon. If all four follicles are actually released, what kind are your chances? It seems like multiples would be fairly common if you have four possible follies to fertilize.
thank you! that is what i am hoping for!

i hope we get lots of BFP this mth.

Your life doesnât change by the man whos elected. If your loved by someone you can't be rejected... decide what to be and go be it! If your a caged bird brake in and demand that somebody free it.
#14 of 182 Old 01-17-2010, 09:23 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I love a shiny new thread! Thanks SimplyRochelle!

Lori ~ wife to DH 5 yrs ~ DS born naturally 11.20.10!
#15 of 182 Old 01-17-2010, 11:47 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Oh now I get it. Hi ladies. Put me in the waiting to O section please.

Me(33), Mama to a crazy DD (6), Wife to a wonderful mountain man(32) BF my babe for 2 years.
#16 of 182 Old 01-18-2010, 12:22 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydiah View Post
Welcome!!!! Hope your stay is super short! Do you chart?

#17 of 182 Old 01-18-2010, 12:33 AM

New thread! Yay! Thanks SimplyRochelle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytoallh View Post
Wanna know what I did with my 7dpo fmu today? Flushed it right down the toilet! I'm actually quite proud of myself.
Good job! I am trying to wait this cycle too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebug View Post
and we will have one cycle if we are lucky. is that enough or even worth it?
why not? It could be your month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brichole1214 View Post
Thanks for the new thread! I'll be going to the RE in the AM to have more b/w and another u/s to see if my 4 pretty little follicles have gotten any bigger and if we will be able to use the trigger shot this week sometime!
Good luck !

AFM: 8 dpo. I didn't buy any tests yet so I can't be tempted to test early. I am attempting not to obsess this cycle. (I don't think it's working though.)

Nikki
Mom to my boys A (6), J (4), and my baby girl A (10/25/10)
#18 of 182 Old 01-18-2010, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lydiah View Post
Welcome!!

Nikki
Mom to my boys A (6), J (4), and my baby girl A (10/25/10)
#19 of 182 Old 01-18-2010, 01:43 AM

Just stopping in to say... Think Reproductive Thoughts!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#20 of 182 Old 01-18-2010, 01:45 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Hi Stevi!

Thanks for the new thread, SimplyRochelle!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#21 of 182 Old 01-18-2010, 03:14 AM

Thanks for the new thread!!

I'm CD 10 and have decided to "take a month off" from TTC. This is more or less a mental break. I don't chart but I do use OPK's and I used progesterone cream last cycle and extended my LP 3 full days(!!!!!!). But getting AF right before 10 DPO.....I was gutted. I just need to step back and give myself time to focus on other things. I'm very obsessive so I can't do things halfway. I'm so ashamed to admit this but I feel like I let the desire for another baby take over everything, including time I should be spending with my two boys. So hypocritical of me, to let wanting another take joy away from what I already have. That's why for me, I just have to be on this forum less. I wish I were more balanced and able to handle it all, but ATM I can't. I WILL be here checking in and updating...but I can't be here all the time...not this cycle.

I wish BFP's to all those wishing/hoping/dreaming/praying for them!

Much love!

Super crunchy Mama to DS1, DS2, DD and wanting a bunch more!  We homeschool, bed share, homebirth and baby wear. We're attached, we only cloth diaper and we don't vax. There's a lot more to us than that, but it won't all fit. 

#22 of 182 Old 01-18-2010, 03:28 AM

I have a question about FF - I know some of you ladies have VIP. I recently got a 5 day trial of FF VIP, and it made some of the days appear green on the calendar that is right above where you click to enter data. What do the green days mean?

Mommy to  N baby.gif, born 2/20/12.

#23 of 182 Old 01-18-2010, 04:01 AM - Thread Starter

Green days are possible fertile days.

#24 of 182 Old 01-18-2010, 04:13 AM

Thanks for the new thread!

I have no idea how many DPO I am since I'm not charting, but I've tested a few times with negatives (not counting my evil false positive on a blue dye equate). Not feeling it this cycle. But I did get 25 tests for $6.50 (PINK dye) on Amazon so I'm sure I'll use a few more of those before AF comes, lol.

I know somebody's going to ask about the ubercheapie tests, so I'll just post the link HERE.

So far no evaps...just stark, stark white...and while disappointing, I'd rather have that than a misleading little blue line like the equate.

Full-time RVing wifey, TTC #1 and working towards living debt-free!
#25 of 182 Old 01-18-2010, 06:00 AM

Thanks for the new thread!!

Im 11dpo and still getting BFN's, very frustrating!! We leave for a short holiday tommorow and unlike last time, im not packing the laptop! So if i dont get AF by wednesday i will buy some FRER tests. Im pretty sure though that by next post i will be asking to move to waiting to O.

Lovebug, my DH, who is in the Australian Army, was being sent away in August 03 right when DS #1 was due, and although I was upset that he would miss the birth etc, i knew that I could handle it, as it turned out he was here for the birth as DS arrived 6 weeks early!! Every time DH goes away I feel incredibly blessed to have a peice if him still with me, as in my two adorable boys... its hard work especially juggling shift work, but i manage and wouldnt have it any other way.
So if you do fall pg before he deploys you will do just great, if its meant to be it will happen and dont doubt yourself, you'll do amazing!!

Karen, Police officer married to my hero Soldier, mummy to Harry 7 and Riley 3 and , due 10th January 2011 We're living the dream!!
#26 of 182 Old 01-18-2010, 09:13 AM

I tested again this morning, after 5 days of no AF.

It was a BFP! Woohoo!

Thanks for the support ladies!

Jackie, wife to the Hubster, homeschooling mom to 4 girls: Lala (9) , Lissie (7) and Lauren (3) and our newest arrival Addie Jane born 10-1-10!
#27 of 182 Old 01-18-2010, 11:50 AM

lol...lyndzies are you playing with your chart to see if your O date changes? busted. I used to do that too when I charted. Is that REALLY today's temp? WHOA! How are you feeling?

love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

#28 of 182 Old 01-18-2010, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
lol...lyndzies are you playing with your chart to see if your O date changes? busted. I used to do that too when I charted. Is that REALLY today's temp? WHOA! How are you feeling?
I was playing by adding temps in after today to see if I would get triphasic....

But yes, that is my temp. WTF??? And, check out this chart pinned at O and CL compared with the last 6. Um. Either I'm sick, or there is SOMETHING going on. Eeep. I don't FEEL sick, just HOT!

The last couple of nights I thought I was going to barf, though. ?????????

ETA: for mrsjtc ! Congrats!!!

Part hippie-chick, part type-A career woman, all mama. Enjoying life as a wife to my partner of 11 years, and a mama to our smarty-pants toddler, Cadence.

#29 of 182 Old 01-18-2010, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndzies View Post
I don't FEEL sick, just HOT!

The last couple of nights I thought I was going to barf, though. ????????
Yup.... and yup.

I was feeling nausea from 5dpo on and was running warm... not feverish... just warm... a week before my bfp! (Im still running warm now... half the time I have to sleep halfway out of my blankets!)

#30 of 182 Old 01-18-2010, 12:18 PM

omg...I just figured out what ETA stands for. "edited to add," right? lol...
mrsjtc, congrats!!!

Lyndzies, eeeeeeeee!!!!

Remembering our 3 losses

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page