Mothering Forum banner

The Fantastic ONE Thread!!!! **Jan. 31st-Feb. 6th**

6K views 192 replies 42 participants last post by  lovebug 
#1 ·
Welcome to The ONE Thread, January 31st to February 6th!!

To keep the list manageable you will be deleted after a month of not posting. If you would like to be a threadkeeper visit here and sign up at the end of the thread!

Please make change requests in Bold

Waiting to O

(Ovulate)
*04Mom07*
•Adorkable•
BarefootGirl
BelovedK
Bri'sgirl
CrunchyDoula
enigo
filiadeluna
Hesperia
hollytheteacher
jenniferadurham
jennmk13
Kel32brown
keuriweo
Kyamo
Lydiah
Maurine
MI_Dawn
mommytoallh
Mommaof 4
Mountaingirl79
MrsD08
Mrs. KB
MrsMike
naturelady
NortheastSuperstar
OvenSeeksBun
Redheaded_Momma
Sobranna
sweetest77
Twinklefae
Virginia884
xekomaya
YummyYumYumMama

Waiting to Know

(Two Week Wait)
brichole1214
grateful301
jenger
jenniferk
JRene
KingsDaughter76
MahnaMahna
mamamerle
moon angel
mumma cop kaz
OvenSeeksBun
quasar
stellamia
Tanikit
tigerlily1
WTHamI?

Waiting for Aunt Flo

CLH X3
Dana_305
miriam_bat_avraham

Waitin' and Marinatin'

WTF IS GOING ON?!?!

jennmk13

Waiting for Results

lovebug

Waiting to be Ready

Blanca78
CatholicBFMama
HulaJenn
ilovemaine
libranbutterfly
Mumof3Nic
naturelady
samy23
sleepingbeauty
shy
SimplyRochelle
Stevi
Tear78

PREGNANT

February BFPs!!!!!
chainedangel

January BFPS!!!
MommyNicoleTX
lafemmedesfemmes
Sihaya
Lyndzies
mrsjtc
bethanta
ilovemyAvery
MaerynPearl

DECEMBER BFPS!!!!!
Blessmeso
graciegal
limette
Lindsey8
mkpgoddess
PinkBunch
reneeisorym
Suka

See less See more
#3 ·
LOL, thanks. I'm O-ing as I type so about a week from now she'll be coming. Yeah, I've never looked forward to her visit either but I need to get through that before we can TTC.

#4 ·
THAKS FOR THE NEW THREAD!!!

heres to another week of TTC

#5 ·
Thanks for the new thread!!!

I've been upped to 225iu's a day of Menopur and i'm praying for good news from the RE on Wed! I'm kinda tired of waiting to O!!! I hope everyone's week is a WONDERFUL one!!!

#6 ·
Thanks for the new thread!!

Im waiting to O, but knowing this wont be a sucessful cycle due to DH being away, this is the one cycle that im praying O is delayed, DH left today and I forgot just how much that sux!! I cant wait until friday when I fly to see him, kid free, but i know i will pine for my kids as i have never been away for more than one night. DH and I made a pact that next weekend will only do "couple" stuff, i hope that means shopping and eating out at places that dont have highchairs!!

#7 ·
Wow, I can't believe I skipped an entire week of the ONE, lol!

I had a rough week, so I wasn't really thinking about TTC, just thinking about NOT being pregnant
and one of my cats has been very ill (although I think today we've turned a corner! Fingersx).

Plus I'm just now on CD 8 and I haven't even really been charting yet. I didn't buy new sticks for my monitor either, I have not ordered any OPKs or ICs yet... maybe this is the month that I don't obsess??? LOL yeah right, I'll probably be going nuts once I get closer to O.

I'm still on the Clomid. I think we're going to try with Clomid this month and next, then take a break if nothing's happened. I feel like I've been on it SO long and I'm worried about being on meds constantly although I did get a month off from it when I had my mc.

Hope everyone has a fertile week!!!

#10 ·
Thanks Dana!

Still not much going on over here... for an excuse to do SOMETHING, I discarded two off-time very high temps that might have been throwing things off... nothin'. No change. No secret, suddenly explicable reason why I haven't O'd. lol. Urgh.

But I've been sewing a lot! I'm thinking of starting up an Etsy store for baby stuff. We'll see.

#12 ·
Thanks for the new thread! I am on cd16 and still waiting to O. I have a very stressful 6 weeks coming up, so I was hoping to O before then. Pooh. I hope it won't hold O off until cd25 like last time. I recently read that late ovulation can effect egg health, even anything after cd15.
Sad about that news.

#13 ·
good morning ladies... can i please be moved to WTF is going on?

after my slight drop in hCG levels i have very light spotting for 2 days and it has stopped. i no longer an bleeding and i am still getting dark positives of pg test. i am so confused right now. so i think being moved to WTF is going on would be a good idea.

#16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsD08 View Post
Julie~You're on CD 25 too right? I still have no O and on CD 25 too.

I'm in the waaaaaiiiiting and waaaaaaiiiiiting to O club too. CD55 over here. I've been spotting for the last week, I don't know if that means anything.

#17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lovebug View Post
good morning ladies... can i please be moved to WTF is going on?

after my slight drop in hCG levels i have very light spotting for 2 days and it has stopped. i no longer an bleeding and i am still getting dark positives of pg test. i am so confused right now. so i think being moved to WTF is going on would be a good idea.
lovebug, did you/are you going to get another blood draw? I so hope you just metabolized the crap out of it on that one day!

#18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tear78 View Post
lovebug, did you/are you going to get another blood draw? I so hope you just metabolized the crap out of it on that one day!

DITTO!!!!!

Everybody think Fertile Thoughts!

#20 ·
Hi! Sign me up...WE ARE READY TO TTC AGAIN!!!!! We talked this morning and had a heart to heart...DH said as long as I am ready and it will make me happy then it will make him happy! We only took off a month...but we might have had an oopsie last fri. Which brings me to this...I O'ed the 21st(pretty sure I did anyways) DTD the 22nd, and today. After we DTD today I went it to clean myself up, went potty and wiped blood. But it didn't look like period blood...more pinkish/red and a tiny little bit...like the size of 1/4 of a pinky fingernail. I'm almost positive DH didn't tear me as we used TONS of lubrication and we weren't rough at all. I shouldn't be starting AF until Feb 5th-ish. Is it possible that A)this is and early AF(if it is, that's a 24 day cycle, VERY abnormal for me), or B)implantation? Or C)enter your thought here...

I took a test and of course it was BFN...it's only 9 DPO.

So I'm not sure if I should be added to waiting to know or waiting to O...

#21 ·
Dana could you please move me to WTF Is Going On and thanks for the new thread!

Well, I haven't O'd this month, and I'm pretty sure that it's to late for it to still happen. I'll keep my eyes out for it but at this point I'm just hoping that AF shows next week around her normal time so that we still get a chance to ttc again in Febaruary. I'm pretty sure Vitex screwed up my cycle so I'm lowering the dose for now and I'll stop taking it compleatly once AF shows.

Happy Febaruary Everyone!
Spring is getting closer, and oh baby I can't wait! It has been crazy cold here.
I miss outside...

#23 ·
Hi everyone, I am just popping in to say hi

I haven't been around in a couple of months, TTC is really stressing me out. Here is my current chart:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21b9f7

I am trying to be optomistic without getting my hopes up. I've decided to stop temping for the remainder of this cycle, because knowing my temps doesn't help me anyway, and all it will do is make me stare at my chart

I haven't read this thread yet, so I just want to say best of luck to everyone that's in it with me this cycle.
and
ladies!!!

P.S. you could add me to "waiting to know" if you'd like.

#24 ·
jenniferadurham : I put you in 2ww since you're already testing, let me know if you decide you want to be in waiting to O instead.

jennmk13: moved

Jenniferk: moved

OvenSeeksBun: added

dude, there's a lot of Jenns and Jennifers on this board.

#26 ·
Dana305: Feel free to cyber-slap me if this is a totally ignorant question, but if you're O'ing now and expect AF in a week, that gives you a very short luteal phase. Are you starting on something to help with this next cycle? I may have totally missed something and that's why I don't know...but just thought I'd ask. Thank you for the thread!!

KingsDaughter76: We're cycle buddies! I'm 5 DPO as of Feb 1st. I'm not testing till 12 DPO though.
I'm majorly obsessive and since this is my "month off" no early testing/obsessing is allowed! I only have 4 tests total! Two cheapies and two FRERs. I'm just going to wait it out and hopefully only need one.

Jenniferadurham: Eeeeeek!! Yes that would be perfect timing for IB and sounds exactly like it!!! Test! Test! Test!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.